Author Topic: Not a hate crime after all, this time  (Read 4459 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Not a hate crime after all, this time
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 10:31:09 AM »
KWRBT, I don't want this to be taken in a bad way but I actually think of Jews as Jews before anything else they might have. I think they are honored to be part of a Holy nation. Some Jews are white, some are black, some are Asian, some have Arab ancestry, etc. but all are Jews, part of the same people and nation. So all that other stuff is less important. It's not that a white Jew isn't white, it's that they're Jewish first and white second, if that makes any sense.

Yeah I actually agree with you, but usually people who view it that way view it as a bad thing as opposed to a good thing like you and I think it is.  People naturally don't like what is considered "foreign."

I feel that every nation/people should be loyal to their own. I don't see Jewish nationalism as anything bad at all, but something healthy and blessed.

I don't necessarily think the loathing of "foreign" is always a bad thing on its own, it's how people act on its that's evil. The "Foreign" repulsion helps keep peoples distinct and separate, allowing survival of different types of people and different cultures because they tend to stay within their own nation. People are also divided by things like languages, different physical appearance, geographic boundaries, even different smells are a small factor as was mentioned in another thread. However recently people have been told by the left wing that these natural instincts for self-preservation of a people are somehow wrong and evil and we should all get together in one big mish-mash and forget who we are and renounce all our heritages. We're all expected to be good world citizens in the brotherhood of man, even if you have nothing in common with that other man (or woman). This leads to horrors like the Chelsea Clinton wedding or produces offspring like Barack Obama. 

In an ideal world I think the world would be very diverse and interesting, and nations would all respect each other's right to exist in peace. In the real world, that will never happen without a miracle, but it's still something that I would love to see.

It's only when people take their hatred of "foreign" and take it further than "Those people make me uncomfortable" and turn it into "Those people need to die" or "those people are lower than me, I don't think they have rights I need to respect" that horrible things happen.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 06:26:54 PM »
KWRBT, I don't want this to be taken in a bad way but I actually think of Jews as Jews before anything else they might have. I think they are honored to be part of a Holy nation. Some Jews are white, some are black, some are Asian, some have Arab ancestry, etc. but all are Jews, part of the same people and nation. So all that other stuff is less important. It's not that a white Jew isn't white, it's that they're Jewish first and white second, if that makes any sense.

Yeah I actually agree with you, but usually people who view it that way view it as a bad thing as opposed to a good thing like you and I think it is.  People naturally don't like what is considered "foreign."

I feel that every nation/people should be loyal to their own. I don't see Jewish nationalism as anything bad at all, but something healthy and blessed.

I don't necessarily think the loathing of "foreign" is always a bad thing on its own, it's how people act on its that's evil. The "Foreign" repulsion helps keep peoples distinct and separate, allowing survival of different types of people and different cultures because they tend to stay within their own nation. People are also divided by things like languages, different physical appearance, geographic boundaries, even different smells are a small factor as was mentioned in another thread. However recently people have been told by the left wing that these natural instincts for self-preservation of a people are somehow wrong and evil and we should all get together in one big mish-mash and forget who we are and renounce all our heritages. We're all expected to be good world citizens in the brotherhood of man, even if you have nothing in common with that other man (or woman). This leads to horrors like the Chelsea Clinton wedding or produces offspring like Barack Obama. 

In an ideal world I think the world would be very diverse and interesting, and nations would all respect each other's right to exist in peace. In the real world, that will never happen without a miracle, but it's still something that I would love to see.

It's only when people take their hatred of "foreign" and take it further than "Those people make me uncomfortable" and turn it into "Those people need to die" or "those people are lower than me, I don't think they have rights I need to respect" that horrible things happen.

Sometimes what you're saying is true.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 06:31:46 PM »
Thanks Ron I believe every word of what I wrote in that post.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2010, 07:13:20 PM »
I didnt say it was offensive.  I was curious about what you meant
I thought it was pretty simple, but I meant that if I did not believe in the Bible, then I would not know or care that the Jews are G-d's chosen.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 06:41:27 PM »

lol!    I think that was a compliment...  She's cracked you, Ron.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 08:17:49 PM »

lol!    I think that was a compliment...  She's cracked you, Ron.

What?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 08:46:33 PM »

What?

I'm just joking with you that you have become sentimental because of the way you (sort of) complimented Rubystars

"Sometimes what you're saying is true." 

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 02:16:19 AM »
i have known  of a few anti semitic whites, but the most anti jewish people ive ever met are muslims and blacks.

Historically, the Jews have mostly been persecuted and massacred by WHITES, many of whom in the name of christianity. Forced conversions, pogroms, crusades, genocide were not carried out by Black people.
Evil is neither Black nor White.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »
i have known  of a few anti semitic whites, but the most anti jewish people ive ever met are muslims and blacks.

Historically, the Jews have mostly been persecuted and massacred by WHITES, many of whom in the name of christianity. Forced conversions, pogroms, crusades, genocide were not carried out by Black people.

That was THEN, this is NOW, it is time to get in the HERE AND NOW.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 10:41:02 AM »

That was THEN, this is NOW, it is time to get in the HERE AND NOW.

Without the whites Obama wouldn't have been elected.

Jimmy Carter, GWB, David Duke, the majority of Americans (the rest are just apathetic towards Jews) and the vast majority of Europe including RuSSia are white.

face the facts, Ashe, it's about time.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 10:58:27 AM »
Some of our members are really reminding me of the nazi newman, if anyone remembers that freak.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 11:00:25 AM »
It's funny how some of our members hate all Christians/whites and think muslims are better. They're unable to distinguish good from bad in a particular people. They're making the same mistake the evil white people like David Duke make when they blame "the Jews" for bad things happening in western countries like America.

If you look at the influence that self-hating Jews have had in the west, you can't help but realize they've been disasterous. America for example wouldn't have the civil rights movement and the anti-white racism that came with it that we still face today. All the media organizations that destroyed the morals of America are/were run by self-hating Jews. All the music companies that promote black jungle noise to kids and morally sickening filth. Many of the major economic institutions that destroyed the economy were created/run by self-hating Jews. There would be no black muslim president without the support of Jews.

Do we blame all Jews for this? Of course not because that's evil. Yes, white Christians have done evils to Jews in the past. White nations still do evil to Jews today. But do all white Christians do evil to Jews? Of course not. So stop blaming all whites for the actions of some.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 11:11:53 AM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 11:12:52 AM »

Yet Jews were the most influential minority in getting Obama elected. I guess we should hate and blame all Jews for doing that.

1.) How is that? while virtually the majority of Hispanics voted for Obama, only about 70% of Jews did so. I'm not even starting to talk about the Blacks.

2.) I don't understand this circular logic (which you use quite often, blame Jews for their problems but never ever call a Gentile Nazi a Nazi) and how that has to do something with what I said (that Nazism is not exclusive for Blacks and Muslims, but is plays a great role in the majority of the white population as well). I would say the fact that you thought I said that we should hate all whites teaches something very deep about your own feelings as a white towards Jews.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 11:16:41 AM »
It's funny how some of our members hate all Christians/whites and think muslims are better. They're unable to distinguish good from bad in a particular people. They're making the same mistake the evil white people like David Duke make when they blame "the Jews" for bad things happening in western countries like America.

It's funny how you accept criticism (whites who are responsible as well for the election of Obama) on the white American population as hatred for whites.

maybe because you yourself think that all whites are Nazis.

by the way - whites are not neccesarily Xtian and only "Xtian Identity" Nazis think this way. And where did I say Muslims are better?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2010, 01:25:42 PM »
If you look at the influence that self-hating Jews have had in the west, you can't help but realize they've been disasterous. America for example wouldn't have the civil rights movement and the anti-white racism that came with it that we still face today. All the media organizations that destroyed the morals of America are/were run by self-hating Jews. All the music companies that promote black jungle noise to kids and morally sickening filth. Many of the major economic institutions that destroyed the economy were created/run by self-hating Jews. There would be no black muslim president without the support of Jews.

Yes, only self-hating Jews are to blame for the anti-Semitism and the anti-white racism (2 different things, you forgot to mention the first one for an odd reason, I wonder why). Self-hating whites and Nazi Blacks should not be blamed. You only care about the Jews who were involved.

You sub-human "The Moron" Nazi.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2010, 01:32:54 PM »
RON- SCREW THE MUZLIMS
Muslims SUCK.  They worship the MOON 'g'od.  If they worshipped THE God, then why do they want Jews and Christians to convert to Islam?
----------------

"X-TIANS" as you so callously put this on a forum that is mostly gentile, Christian, on the English side, are the BIGGEST supporters of Israel, Ron. True, that Jews should not crave support of gentiles and Christians, but SO WHAT? They do it HERE out of LOVE, obviously.

If you do not believe in "Christianity" WHY does it bug you about the "Christ in "CHRISTIANITY?  WHY do you write the "X" to make the CHRISTIANS here upset? 

Why hurt them? CHRISTIANS in America are going through massive psychological persecution, and they do NOT need your ugly little attitude.

Why not stop your very child-like behavior?  People that are gentile and CHRISTIAN here, are nice to you, what the HELL is your problem? How would you like it if they started writing "J-ws?" As to make you feel crappy and have a faith in NOTHING??

What the hell is your beef with these people, Ron? Dont you live in ISRAEL? Israel is NOT a Christian place, so all of this nasty rant you are, hurts us---A LOT.  People have LEFT here because of your NASTY attitude.

Did you not just celebrate Yom Kippur? Why would a gentile or a Christian be unworthy of your repentence?

I am not a CHRISTIAN, but your writing is such a friggin offense, and RUDE! I do NOT like to be this way toward fellow Jews, but COME ON.

WHO deserves this nastiness from you on this forum??

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2010, 01:35:39 PM »
ALSO, Ron- a LOT of our OWN people put BIG $$ into the Obama campaign- HUGE $, huge support.  So, chalk one up for OUR People that wish to send us all abroad back into the chambers.

So, look at OURS before you dump on THEIRS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2010, 01:45:59 PM »

It's funny how you accept criticism (whites who are responsible as well for the election of Obama) on the white American population as hatred for whites.

maybe because you yourself think that all whites are Nazis.

by the way - whites are not neccesarily Xtian and only "Xtian Identity" Nazis think this way. And where did I say Muslims are better?

You've proven quite well you hate all non-Jews and would like JTF to be nothing more than a Jewish version of the nazi party. And you've routinely said that you think Christians have done far worse to Jews than muslims. Frankly, I'm starting to think you're slightly retarded in your inability to discern what others are saying. Your replies to Massuh show little intelligence.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2010, 01:49:33 PM »
RON- SCREW THE MUZLIMS
Muslims SUCK.  They worship the MOON 'g'od.  If they worshipped THE G-d, then why do they want Jews and Christians to convert to Islam?
----------------

"X-TIANS" as you so callously put this on a forum that is mostly gentile, Christian, on the English side, are the BIGGEST supporters of Israel, Ron. True, that Jews should not crave support of gentiles and Christians, but SO WHAT? They do it HERE out of LOVE, obviously.

If you do not believe in "Christianity" WHY does it bug you about the "Christ in "CHRISTIANITY?  WHY do you write the "X" to make the CHRISTIANS here upset? 

Why hurt them? CHRISTIANS in America are going through massive psychological persecution, and they do NOT need your ugly little attitude.

Why not stop your very child-like behavior?  People that are gentile and CHRISTIAN here, are nice to you, what the HELL is your problem? How would you like it if they started writing "J-ws?" As to make you feel crappy and have a faith in NOTHING??

What the hell is your beef with these people, Ron? Dont you live in ISRAEL? Israel is NOT a Christian place, so all of this nasty rant you are, hurts us---A LOT.  People have LEFT here because of your NASTY attitude.

Did you not just celebrate Yom Kippur? Why would a gentile or a Christian be unworthy of your repentence?

I am not a CHRISTIAN, but your writing is such a friggin offense, and RUDE! I do NOT like to be this way toward fellow Jews, but COME ON.

WHO deserves this nastiness from you on this forum??

..So you agree the vast majority of whites is no different than the vast majority of Blacks?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2010, 01:55:12 PM »
ALSO, Ron- a LOT of our OWN people put BIG $$ into the Obama campaign- HUGE $, huge support.  So, chalk one up for OUR People that wish to send us all abroad back into the chambers.

So, look at OURS before you dump on THEIRS.

What does that have to do with what I said?

You've proven quite well you hate all non-Jews

Yes, you prefer using stupid defamations and lies instead of thinking honestly.

and would like JTF to be nothing more than a Jewish version of the nazi party.

You're proven quite well your intelligence equals your username.

And you've routinely said that you think Christians have done far worse to Jews than muslims.

Which is a historical fact Coons like you don't want to face.

Frankly, I'm starting to think you're slightly retarded in your inability to discern what others are saying.

I know it hurts to be a minority in your own country.

Your replies to Massuh show little intelligence.

What are you saying Coonie?

Ya Riplayas to Massah! how litta inteligense?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2010, 02:02:21 PM »
Ok, I just dropped into this thread and I am disgusted already.

Ron, you are a great man and I respect what you say but sometimes confrontation is not always the best strategy.

AsheDina is a great member here and I feel sorry that when she tried to speak some reason that your response was rude and attacking. We all have our own personal problems and believe me I had a bit of a confrontation at home yesterday, but we must try to work together.

I believe AsheDina is working fully to help Jews but she also has a desire to reach out to non-Jews. I hope that she succeeds in her endeavors. I happen to agree more with Ron that the Jews should always be a little wary of non-Jews who want to help us.

History is full of examples of Jews being taken advantage of because we want to believe that everyone loves us. We go out of the way to try to blend in and not make waves. This often leads to Jews being trampled, murdered, pillaged, and exterminated...

Over Yom Kippur we recall the story of the Ten Martyred Rabbis who were brutally tortured by the Romans shortly after the destruction of the Temple. That story reminds me of the anger I have at Edom, the descendents of the Romans, and it is hard not to feel sad that we have been so brutally taken advantage of through these centuries...

Please, non-Jews, please try to understand that we have a lot of sore feelings about history. It is not easy to let these things go...

http://www.torah.org/learning/rabbis-notebook/5764/haazinu.html
Preparing For Yom Kippur

On Yom Kippur we read the story of the Ten Martyrs. Rabbi Akiva was among those ten great personalities who died sanctifying G-d’s name. The Talmud in Berachos 61b relates that as Rabbi Akiva was being tortured to death his students saw him joyously reciting the Shema seemingly oblivious to the pain he was enduring. The incongruity of the moment was so apparent that even Tyrnus Rufus, the Roman commander who had ordered the execution, asked Rabbi Akiva how he was able to laugh in the face of such horrendous torture.

Rabbi Akiva’s students, who were equally amazed at their teacher’s endurance understood the moment to be far more profound than mere stoic courage and endurance. They asked their beloved teacher, “Is the Mitzvah of reciting the Shema incumbent upon an individual under such dire circumstances?” Rabbi Akiva explained. “The Torah commands us to love G-d with all our heart, with all our soul, and with all our belongings. All my life I wondered whether I would ever fulfill this Mitzvah of loving G-d with all my soul. Now that I have been granted the opportunity of loving G- d with my very life should I not do so with joy and exultation?”

As a nation that has survived millennium of persecution and suffering, we have a fascination with how our heroes have died and how one should die. In the aftermath of the Pan Am tragedy, a Talis was found floating in the ocean. Tragically, Mr. Joe Miller obm, a “frum (observant)” man, was a passenger on that fateful flight and it was his Tallis that had been recovered among the wreckage. Mr. Miller’s children confirmed that their father never placed his Talis and Tefilin (phylacteries) through the regular baggage service but always carried them with him on board. The problem was that it was nighttime when the flight crashed into the Atlantic and the Talis, which is usually not worn at night, should have been enclosed in its zippered velvet “zekel ­ bag” which was inside a zippered plastic cover. How did Mr. Miller’s Talis get out of its bag? The children surmised that in the six minutes prior to the crash when the passengers knew that the plane was in trouble their father, knowing that the situation was serious took out his Talis and put it on. That is the way a true “Eved G-d ? Servant of G-d” prepares for possible death wearing a Talis and immersed in Tefilah (prayer). It is fair to assume that Mr final words, like Rabbi Akiva’s, were “Shema Yisroel…”
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 02:12:59 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »
Some of our members are really reminding me of the nazi newman, if anyone remembers that freak.

In other words, you don't want to address my question?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2010, 02:30:02 PM »
It's funny how some of our members hate all Christians/whites and think muslims are better.

Doesn't seem like this describes any of the members here.   Not any that I can think of.   Probably better off naming names and pointing to exactly where the person made this point, or else it sounds pretty far-fetched.

If you look at the influence that self-hating Jews have had in the west, you can't help but realize they've been disasterous. America for example wouldn't have the civil rights movement and the anti-white racism that came with it

LOL.  So you want to take away blacks' civil rights and you want to deny that white gentiles had any role in the civil rights movement.   That's precious.

There would be no black muslim president without the support of Jews.

Jews are what, 1.5% of the population?      More than half of all voters voted for Obama.   That's millions of people, is it not?   I can't see how Obama being president falls onto the Jews.   What about the 99.9% of blacks that voted for him?   Surely blacks outnumber Jews.    And surely whites outnumber blacks and Jews.   And whites voted for him in great numbers too.

Do we blame all Jews for this? Of course not because that's evil.

I would argue that by making a statement like "There would be no black muslim president without the support of Jews" - you are in fact blaming Jews for it.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2010, 02:47:45 PM »
You really want to deny self-hating Jews were at the forefront of the civil rights movement? Today our media worships black degeneracy because of that garbage. There's no civil rights for moral wrongs as Chaim so eloquently put it. I'm merely making a point that nobody is blaming all Jews for the terrible things self-hating leftist Jews have inflicted on western society, yet some people like Ron have clearly attacked all whites, blaming them for the terrible things that have happened to Jews over the centuries.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2010, 02:58:04 PM »
You really want to deny self-hating Jews were at the forefront of the civil rights movement? Today our media worships black degeneracy because of that garbage. There's no civil rights for moral wrongs as Chaim so eloquently put it.

You deny the fact that NOT only self-hating Jews did that. MANY MORE whites were part of this than Jews. You ignore this little disturbing fact and only talk about the Jews who took part. In other words, you blame the Jews for it.

I'm merely making a point that nobody is blaming all Jews for the terrible things self-hating leftist Jews have inflicted on western society, yet some people like Ron have clearly attacked all whites, blaming them for the terrible things that have happened to Jews over the centuries.

Where did I attack "all whites"?

I simply stated - not only Blacks and Muslims murdered Jews, but Xtians and other whites did too (the Xtians murdered even more Jews than Muslims). How is that blaming all whites for this? I am myself white. Do I blame myself for the murder of millions of my brothers and sisters?

And then you say I am unable to discern what others have to say. Your lies are so clear and also is the reason for your childish stupid defamations, you Xtian Identity moron.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:37:36 PM by Ron Ben Michael »