Author Topic: Not a hate crime after all, this time  (Read 4457 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Not a hate crime after all, this time
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2010, 03:38:27 PM »
White is no category to judge people morally. If you would knew what I met for crooks in the last few months.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 08:38:32 PM »
RON- SCREW THE MUZLIMS
Muslims SUCK.  They worship the MOON 'g'od.  If they worshipped THE G-d, then why do they want Jews and Christians to convert to Islam?
----------------

"X-TIANS" as you so callously put this on a forum that is mostly gentile, Christian, on the English side, are the BIGGEST supporters of Israel, Ron. True, that Jews should not crave support of gentiles and Christians, but SO WHAT? They do it HERE out of LOVE, obviously.

If you do not believe in "Christianity" WHY does it bug you about the "Christ in "CHRISTIANITY?  WHY do you write the "X" to make the CHRISTIANS here upset? 

Why hurt them? CHRISTIANS in America are going through massive psychological persecution, and they do NOT need your ugly little attitude.

Why not stop your very child-like behavior?  People that are gentile and CHRISTIAN here, are nice to you, what the HELL is your problem? How would you like it if they started writing "J-ws?" As to make you feel crappy and have a faith in NOTHING??

What the hell is your beef with these people, Ron? Dont you live in ISRAEL? Israel is NOT a Christian place, so all of this nasty rant you are, hurts us---A LOT.  People have LEFT here because of your NASTY attitude.

Did you not just celebrate Yom Kippur? Why would a gentile or a Christian be unworthy of your repentence?

I am not a CHRISTIAN, but your writing is such a friggin offense, and RUDE! I do NOT like to be this way toward fellow Jews, but COME ON.

WHO deserves this nastiness from you on this forum??

..So you agree the vast majority of whites is no different than the vast majority of Blacks?

No, I believe that you are a YOUNG, silly, little man, that does not understand his place amongst adults.

Look how you talk to people.
Despicible.

What a sad case for a Jewish young man to be so hardened against people that you have NEVER met in life. How do you think non-Jews here, that perhaps would like to be observant of the Noahhide laws feel about you? Terrible. Judging people so incredibly harshly. Dumping on "The Coon".  WTF is up with you??

I am sorry for this young mans TERRIBLE behavior, the Coon. Indeed he is not fighting an enemy, he is fighting one of us.

I WANT non-Jews that are geared toward atheism to perhaps buy the Torah, read the books of the prophets, and you embarass me to death.

Lastly, for you to get a further grip on being more mature, I present you with this;

PUT A SOCK IN IT. And STOP attacking our members. Stop the division. Chaim does not have time to address all of this silliness.

You want to fight the Identity morons, than do what I do:
GO and fight THEM and leave our members the hell alone.
Grow up.
I will NOT answer you again until you break up your fallow ground.

---- Muman:

And, YES, Muman, EVERYTHING I do, online AND in life, is for the Jewish people who are observant, or patriotic. In MANY cases, I have helped liberal-self-hating Jews and have brought them back into reading Torah, and now- even attending their synagogue. My own Mother being one who has started reading her Torah again. Just today, I had a little art card/collage, and it says;
"I am Here, waiting on you, G-d"
So, bringing any of the Jews back in is VERY important to me, VERY.

No, I am not religious, pious- but bringing Jews that are open, (like my David Ben Moshe) BACK to G-d is the most important thing I can think of.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 12:55:23 AM »

You've proven quite well you hate all non-Jews and would like JTF to be nothing more than a Jewish version of the nazi party. And you've routinely said that you think Christians have done far worse to Jews than muslims. Frankly, I'm starting to think you're slightly retarded in your inability to discern what others are saying. Your replies to Massuh show little intelligence.

I think you should not make nasty personal comments like this one.
I perfectly understand that you may have felt offended by previous remarks made by Ron about Christians. True, Ron is sometimes very aggressive. But he is NOT a Nazi and he is NOT stupid. I find most of his replies consistent and relevant, even if I sometimes disagree with him. You should not talk to him this way.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2010, 01:02:56 AM »
Historically, the Jews have mostly been persecuted and massacred by WHITES, many of whom in the name of christianity. Forced conversions, pogroms, crusades, genocide were not carried out by Black people.
Evil is neither Black nor White.

Blacks never had the technology and power to implement holocausts. That's the only reason why. They certainly did them to their brothers and sisters in Africa though through the millenia.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 01:08:36 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2010, 01:04:26 AM »
So you agree the vast majority of whites is no different than the vast majority of Blacks?
I don't think anyone at JTF has ever said that whites in general are good people. I want to know where you get this from. The difference is that there is some hope that whites can wake up and change their ways, which cannot be said of blacks.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2010, 01:07:59 AM »
I simply stated - not only Blacks and Muslims murdered Jews, but Xtians and other whites did too (the Xtians murdered even more Jews than Muslims). How is that blaming all whites for this? I am myself white. Do I blame myself for the murder of millions of my brothers and sisters?
I will tell you the same thing I told Yaakov Mendel, up until quite recently Arabs have not had the technology and power to carry out mass extermination. Also their countries were more backwards than "Christian" Europe and they needed the Jews to build them up and give them a viable economy. Maybe 70% of whites worldwide are Nazis, but what is the comparable figure for blacks and Arabs? 99%?

you Xtian Identity moron.
This was totally uncalled for.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2010, 01:18:33 AM »
Doesn't seem like this describes any of the members here.   Not any that I can think of.   Probably better off naming names and pointing to exactly where the person made this point, or else it sounds pretty far-fetched.

LOL.  So you want to take away blacks' civil rights and you want to deny that white gentiles had any role in the civil rights movement.   That's precious.

Jews are what, 1.5% of the population?      More than half of all voters voted for Obama.   That's millions of people, is it not?   I can't see how Obama being president falls onto the Jews.   What about the 99.9% of blacks that voted for him?   Surely blacks outnumber Jews.    And surely whites outnumber blacks and Jews.   And whites voted for him in great numbers too.

I would argue that by making a statement like "There would be no black muslim president without the support of Jews" - you are in fact blaming Jews for it.

Good responses. I wasn't very comfortable with those statements, but I think he was trying to say that self-hating, elitist Jews did a lot to help Obama--at least that's what I think. The only nit I will pick with the above is that I don't think that blacks or Arabs losing their snivel rights would be such a bad idea. They have had more than 50 years to demonstrate that they are capable of living as civilized citizens and have failed miserably at it. As far as I am concerned the majority should be induced to go back to Africa, or the Middle East, or wherever--not, of course, because I think they were born inferior, but because they are not willing to function in a civilized society.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2010, 01:38:01 AM »

"X-TIANS" as you so callously put this on a forum that is mostly gentile, Christian, on the English side, are the BIGGEST supporters of Israel, Ron. True, that Jews should not crave support of gentiles and Christians, but SO WHAT? They do it HERE out of LOVE, obviously.

Most Christians do not support Israel out of "LOVE" for the Jewish people. They do it because the Bible tells them to.
I do not doubt that a number of the Christian members of this forum sincerely care about the Jewish people and are true friends and, as I have said before, I think they're great people, truly righteous Gentiles. But I think there are others who come here more because they hate Obama, non-whites, gays, etc. If the Scriptures did not command them to support Israel, I am not sure they would care so much about Jews.

Look how you talk to people.
Despicible.

What a sad case for a Jewish young man to be so hardened against people that you have NEVER met in life. How do you think non-Jews here, that perhaps would like to be observant of the Noahhide laws feel about you? Terrible. Judging people so incredibly harshly. Dumping on "The Coon".  WTF is up with you??

I am sorry for this young mans TERRIBLE behavior, the Coon. Indeed he is not fighting an enemy, he is fighting one of us.

And look at how the "Coon" talks to Ron ! What is this way of groveling, of begging for forgiveness to someone who insulted one of your fellow Jews ? Is this Jewish pride ? Why this double standard ? Why do you choose to bash Ron and overlook the nasty personal comments made by the "Coon" ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2010, 01:44:28 AM »
Most Christians do not support Israel out of "LOVE" for the Jewish people. They do it because the Bible tells them to.
I do not doubt that a number of the Christian members of this forum sincerely care about the Jewish people and are true friends and, as I have said before, I think they're great people, truly righteous Gentiles. But I think there are others who come here more because they hate Obama, non-whites, gays, etc. If the Scriptures did not command them to support Israel, I am not sure they would care so much about Jews.
What if Christians started supporting Israel because of the Bible, but from there it grew into a real passion and burden on their hearts?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2010, 01:57:43 AM »
What if Christians started supporting Israel because of the Bible, but from there it grew into a real passion and burden on their hearts?

Then, their support has become genuine.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2010, 02:24:56 AM »
For what it's worth, I don't care if a Gentile is on my side because the bible tells him/her to be on my side or because he/she is doing it from true feeling.  The fact that you support Israel and the Jewish people is good enough for me.  If it's a true genuine feeling, then all the better.  But, to me, at this point, it matters not.  There are so many billions of people around the world who hate us that I love support wherever I can find it.  May G-d bless Righteous Gentiles!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2010, 04:24:54 AM »
Historically, the Jews have mostly been persecuted and massacred by WHITES, many of whom in the name of christianity. Forced conversions, pogroms, crusades, genocide were not carried out by Black people.
Evil is neither Black nor White.

Blacks never had the technology and power to implement holocausts. That's the only reason why. They certainly did them to their brothers and sisters in Africa though through the millenia.

I cannot say that you are wrong on this one...

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2010, 04:28:40 AM »

AsheDina,

Now that I've read other threads, I understand better your reaction at Ron. Sorry if I was a little harsh, even though I stand by what I said with regard to this thread.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2010, 04:41:24 AM »
For what it's worth, I don't care if a Gentile is on my side because the bible tells him/her to be on my side or because he/she is doing it from true feeling.  The fact that you support Israel and the Jewish people is good enough for me. 

I don't agree. The purity and the clarity of the intention are fundamental for the action to be moral. And those who would not support us if they weren't commanded to will eventually turn against us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2010, 09:06:19 AM »
I don't agree. The purity and the clarity of the intention are fundamental for the action to be moral. And those who would not support us if they weren't commanded to will eventually turn against us.
Look at it this way, there are many religious people who are only on the "right" side because they feel they are supposed to be. It doesn't mean they are insincere, just that they don't have the passion that we do. There are Christians who have the same attitude on abortion, sex before marriage, etc.--they agree with us on it but are not fired-up about it. A lot of it is just a personality thing; not everybody is going to be "hardcore". I wish it weren't that way but that's the way people are, and I'd rather have someone agree with us but not be zealous than be our enemy.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2010, 07:03:35 PM »
Whether raised to or not, they (white people) do hate Jews, though.   Generally speaking.   My parents tell me all about it now because I wear a kippa and all the experiences they've had.

KWRBT:

I dont get it.

I am WHITE, VERY white. I dont hate my own people.

Most Jews are white, what color are you KWR??

You don't get it, Aishdina?   Well I don't get it either.  But guess what.   The skin color doesn't matter to non-Jews.   They view us as JEWS, no matter what skin color.   And they view Jews with contempt.  It's the fact.    Unpleasant as it may be.     I'm not saying black people don't also.  Did I say that?   No.  I'm sure it's just as bad if not much worse.    But open your eyes, please.     Hatred of Jews is color blind.

I have to be honest.  Of all the things Rabbi Kahane spoke about, his talks about antisemitic americans in the bars, that I never bought into.   I thought, no it's not as bad as he thought.   Or it's not as bad as in his time.  Things are different these days.   Or he's exaggerating.    From speaking with my parents I KNOW he was right!    It hurts, but it's true.   We don't belong in this country.

When I went to bars, I used to heaar a lot of anti-Semitism