Author Topic: retired military experts to confirm ufo appearances  (Read 5815 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
retired military experts to confirm ufo appearances
« on: September 27, 2010, 07:03:29 AM »
Has anyone seen or heard this on fox news this morning?  Elijiah Mohammed is finally coming :laugh: :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: retired military experts to confirm ufo appearances
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 07:18:43 AM »
Better tie myself down to something heavy so the mothership can't suck me up.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 08:52:19 AM »

will the mothership only suck up the white race?
what about non-whites and mix-ups?
what about blacks who are partly white?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 09:09:43 AM »

I think they will leave poop and dark chocolate behind.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 09:42:11 AM »
The 'martians' landed some 1400 years ago somewhere around mekka.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 10:07:21 AM »
The 'martians' landed some 1400 years ago somewhere around mekka.
;D :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 10:30:26 AM »
It's not beyond the realm of possibility that we have been, and are currently being visited from beings outside of our Solar System.

Wasn't too long ago that anyone denying that the Earth was flat, had four corners, and four winds, was put to death as a heretic.

And make no mistake about it, the ancient Rabbis also insisted on the flat Earth as Torah Truth and denounced any who would dare question it.

Even just recently the deceased Lubavitcher Rabbi Menachem Schneerson wrote to the most prominent Jewish scientists worldwide to denounce them for their "anti-Torah" stance in their having accepted as fact that the Earth and other planets revolved around the Sun.

He insisted that Torah PROVES the ULTIMATE TRUTH that the Earth is the center of the entire known Universe, and all of Creation revolves around a stationary Earth.

He also claimed there could be no life forms beyond Earth other than bacteria.

Recently, the world was astonished at new military technology allowing the U.S. to create Stealth Technology, allowing the building of cruise missiles and bomber jets which can not be detected with radar.

Prior to the invention of Stealth technology, all would have denounced the concept of a "stealth" invisibility as mere foolishness, insisting that radar would spot any large hot object in its path.

And today, already, newer high technology has already developed "invisibility cloaks" now being utilized on everything from military tanks to trench coats.

Ten years ago, everyone would have ridiculed people suggesting invisibility cloak technology as "the stuff of comic books". 

My point:  Just because present Earth technology doesn't detect the entry of "UFO" crafts into our atmosphere does not necessarily prove that such events do not regularly occur, and if such events occur, it is reasonable to think that beings advanced enough to travel light years at will are also beings advanced enough to use technology which permits them to evade detection by current day Earth technology.

And if the stories about aliens are true, I feel really sorry for the aliens, because any alien beings wanting to become involved with humans on planet Earth must be gluttons for punishment.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 10:41:51 AM »
There is so much evidence that these military experts are telling the truth that it is very foolish to reject their testimonies out of hand.

To that end, there is so much evidence that UFO's really do exist that it is foolish to ridicule the idea as "impossible".

The weight of evidence available in accumulated dossiers, unaltered photos, and witness testimonies gathered by the military, intelligence agencies, and police from all over the globe, which have recently been made available to the general public, would indicate that something is going on far beyond our current level of accepted understanding and belief.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 11:35:15 AM »

so massa, you're saying that the torah says the wourld is flat?
when i was a boy, i saw that the world is clearly roundish when I was on top of the twin towers. and i didn't see any sea monsters either.

anyway, i better practise my ebonics so i don't get sucked up by a ufo we've been warned about.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2010, 11:54:36 AM »
Even just recently the deceased Lubavitcher Rabbi Menachem Schneerson wrote to the most prominent Jewish scientists worldwide to denounce them for their "anti-Torah" stance in their having accepted as fact that the Earth and other planets revolved around the Sun.

He insisted that Torah PROVES the ULTIMATE TRUTH that the Earth is the center of the entire known Universe, and all of Creation revolves around a stationary Earth.

He also claimed there could be no life forms beyond Earth other than bacteria.

So, what's your problem, you believed him? 

There are plenty of rabbis who say otherwise.   I've asked my own rabbi about this issue and he said it's certainly possible there are other lifeforms out there or other intelligent life somewhere in the vast universe.  Sometimes "Torah-true position" is really just one man's opinion of what the Torah-true position is but there can be other opinions (especially when it's something speculative like this that is never said explicitly anywhere).

And if the stories about aliens are true, I feel really sorry for the aliens, because any alien beings wanting to become involved with humans on planet Earth must be gluttons for punishment.

"become involved" hehehe that's quite an interesting way of terming it.   If the stories about aliens are true, they capture humans in order to probe their anuses and subject them to cruel torture.    If the stories are true, I feel sorry for the victims and for all human beings.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 11:55:28 AM »
There is so much evidence that these military experts are telling the truth that it is very foolish to reject their testimonies out of hand.

What exactly constitutes "evidence" that someone is telling the truth?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010, 12:00:57 PM »
We should not really support the existence of the ufo. Otherwise if and when the ufo's arrive, the alzazeera will shout at the top of its voice - See it is a pure Zionist conspiracy.
;D   :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2010, 12:16:47 PM »

Most blacks have almost as strong of a hatred for other types of people as they do for whites, because other types of people tend to be smarter and more successful than blacks and show that even being a discriminated against minority doesn't keep them from success. Nonwhite races that do better than blacks in American society prove that all the claims of racism keeping blacks down are false.

A few tend to consider non-black non-whites as "people of color" in an attempt to pretend as if everyone is in an alliance against evil whitey. They don't take into account that most people white or not, see blacks for what they are: a bunch of degenerates.

That would be almost every black in America but you know they would never acknowledge that. Notice how they tend to be smarter than Africans. It's partly due to nutrition but that's not the whole picture.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2010, 01:19:53 PM »
Re:  "What exactly constitutes "evidence" that someone is telling the truth? "

Having a sharp Jewish lawyer constitutes all the evidence needed.     :P

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2010, 01:21:33 PM »
That's a good point, Ruby. Every single black in America has some white genes in them, provided their ancestry comes from slaves. There was a show on this year where famous people had their ancestry mapped via ancestry.com. Emmitt Smith was on it and it turned out he had some of the purest black genes in all of America at around 85% negro with the rest being white and native american. Kinda puts it in perspective. You wonder how many whites have negro in their gene pool, though this is probably traceable by how many times you eat at Popeyes or KFC per month.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 01:27:16 PM »
Does someone have a link ?

I am yet to see any hard evidence that aliens visit earth. So far I am aware of lots of [censored] stories about alien abducting humans, raping and sodomizing humans, mutilating cows, etc.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 02:02:20 PM »
I don't really think aliens from another civilization out in space are visiting earth.

I do think it's possible that people may be having very vivid dreams or hallucinations, or even demonic visitation in the form of what looks like the typical "aliens" (some stories about Sidhe from Ireland or other similar stories from Europe describe similar appearance and experience of being abducted. Australian aboriginals had paintings that looked the same, etc.). 

Also it's possible that some stuff was genetically engineered and looks freaky. There have been news stories about embryos made from cow and human DNA, for example, but the claim is that these are stopped before they develop beyond a certain point. Who knows how far the unethical experimentation has been allowed to progress with such stuff in reality.

Before people start saying "oh no she's a nutcase" read it and weep:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/371378.stm

ACT said it had no intention of attempting to use the human cloning procedure to start a pregnancy - its aim was "therapeutic cloning" not "reproductive cloning", it said.

That time maybe. Also they say that the embryo doesn't have cow DNA, but it would have cow dna in the mitochondria in the cells.

G-d only knows how far this stuff goes.

I am pro-science but human life needs to be respected more than that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 02:17:06 PM »
I don't really think aliens from another civilization out in space are visiting earth.

I do think it's possible that people may be having very vivid dreams or hallucinations, or even demonic visitation in the form of what looks like the typical "aliens" (some stories about Sidhe from Ireland or other similar stories from Europe describe similar appearance and experience of being abducted. Australian aboriginals had paintings that looked the same, etc.).

Also it's possible that some stuff was genetically engineered and looks freaky. There have been news stories about embryos made from cow and human DNA, for example, but the claim is that these are stopped before they develop beyond a certain point. Who knows how far the unethical experimentation has been allowed to progress with such stuff in reality.

ACT said it had no intention of attempting to use the human cloning procedure to start a pregnancy - its aim was "therapeutic cloning" not "reproductive cloning", it said.

That time maybe. Also they say that the embryo doesn't have cow DNA, but it would have cow dna in the mitochondria in the cells.

this usually happens when people use cocaine.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 02:24:10 PM »

massah? hello? I hope you didn't think I was criticising you...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 02:26:16 PM »
The incidents of ufos are very interesting but their scientific explanations are even more interesting. Most of them converge on to the bright venus. The daytime sightings and their scientific explanations are almost rare.

The earlier ufos were mechanical objects, then they evolved in to electrical objects, then elecro-magnetic and then electronic objects.

Fortunately most of them are non-stealthy from the radars and the eyes.

Obviously when the man develops invisibility then the ufos may also become invisible.  

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 02:29:06 PM »
this usually happens when people use cocaine.

I thought cocaine caused people to be more awake and alert, not cause vivid dreams, although I could be wrong.

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 03:09:05 PM »
I find no reason to believe that there is no life outside Earth, but I don't believe that aliens actually came here.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 03:36:41 PM »
Re:  "I thought cocaine caused people to be more awake and alert, not cause vivid dreams, although I could be wrong. "

In large doses and with continued usage it produces hallucinations and delirium in users.

It's one of the all time worst drugs ever.

Don't ever even try it.

If you use it, QUIT.

It's only good for legitimate medical use as an anaesthetic.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 05:41:31 PM »
Also it's possible that some stuff was genetically engineered and looks freaky. There have been news stories about embryos made from cow and human DNA, for example, but the claim is that these are stopped before they develop beyond a certain point.   Who knows how far the unethical experimentation has been allowed to progress with such stuff in reality.

Rubystars, I'm disappointed.  I think your comments are ill-informed and based on paranoia rather than fact.

There have been news stories about embryos made from cow and human DNA, for example, but the claim is that these are stopped before they develop beyond a certain point. 

The claim?   They are "claiming" or simply informing us about it because that is true!  Harvesting the stem cells from an embryo destroys the embryo so that it can no longer be carried to term if implanted into a surrogate.

Btw, this study is from 1999, which was BEFORE the Bush ban on creating new embryonic stem cell lines, just for reference.   So it was completely legal and justified research.

Who knows how far the unethical experimentation has been allowed to progress with such stuff in reality.

I don't see that this study was unethical, nor that unethical experimentation is allowed by US law in scientific research.   Institutions like Advanced Cell technology, major universities, hospitals, research institutes, etc obey the guidelines set out by US law for ethics in research because 1. the vast majority of scientists (if not all of them - there's never been a poll as far as I know) agree that ethical guidelines are important to put limitations in science and ensure that only humane research is conducted, and 2. these researchers will be denied funding and lose their jobs if they don't follow these guidelines (and possibly face legal prosecution as well).

Human cloning is illegal.  That they have no intention to do it, is quite likely.  I see no reason to think otherwise, especially based on this article.

They say the embryo doesn't have cow DNA because it doesn't - for this procedure to work, the cow's egg cell must first be denucleated.   

It does not have cow dna in the cells, it would only have cow mitochondrial DNA which is something different than chromosomal DNA, so it doesn't make sense to say it would have cow dna in the cells.  It does not.   And it's very clear that this procedure was done in order to harvest human stem cells from the embryo, so they do not let this thing grow beyond the pre-implantation stage of development (it is grown 12 days). 

Not only would it be unethical and against the law to implant a created embryo like this into a surrogate mother in order to try to carry it to term as a "clone," (why would they do that with a cow egg cell rather than a human egg cell?) it would also be very likely to fail (the Italians who were trying to clone humans after other countries banned it failed again and again) and even if it is born it is likely to have health complications.    So I see less than a reasonable explanation for why they would even try to do this especially when overtly going out of their way to clarify to the public that that is not what they're doing.  (ie
  The company said it had released news of the discovery to try to allay fears over the artificial conception of life.
   So, at the time, they didn't even need to report any of the then- as-yet-unpublished work they were doing but did so anyway for public benefit).   (and perhaps to scoop their rivals)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 05:47:33 PM »
Does someone have a link ?

I am yet to see any hard evidence that aliens visit earth. So far I am aware of lots of excrement stories about alien abducting humans, raping and sodomizing humans, mutilating cows, etc.

I haven't seen hard evidence either, nor has anyone presented a study that sets out to prove it...