Author Topic: 13 y/o gay kid kills self  (Read 23346 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
13 y/o gay kid kills self
« on: October 04, 2010, 02:45:08 PM »
I don't know what to say... I think 13 is a little bit young to be considered 'gay' and actually a 13 year old boy should not be concerned with sexual orientation.. When I was 13 I was not sexually active. What is wrong with kids today? Why does the media want to force perverse sexual orientations on young people as young as 8-10 years old?

I do not mourn the death of Asher Brown.. I will use it as an example of the perverse nature of the Gay agenda, using young children in their attempt to make abomination acceptable...

http://www.queerty.com/shock-gay-texas-13-year-old-asher-brown-shoots-himself-in-the-head-after-horrific-school-torment-20100928/

There is no good news in this story. None. It's sad, and it's endemic of the nightmares today's LGBT youth continue to face every. single. day. Asher Brown, a 13-year-old eighth grader at Hamilton Middle School outside Houston, shot himself in the head last week after being "bullied to death."

Asher was tormented for being small. For his religious beliefs. For the way he dressed. And for being gay. His bullies acted out mock gay sex acts in phys ed class.

As is growing increasingly typical, Asher's mother and stepfather Amy (pictured below) and David Truong say they notified administrators at the Harris, Texas school about how their son was being taunted. They say it's been a year and a half since they first alerted the school, but no action was taken. Calls to the school went unanswered. The school, meanwhile, says it never received any calls. School district spokeswoman Kelli Durham insists no students or teachers registered complaints, either. Update: Durham says the school received an email from Amy earlier this month, but it was about problems at home, not school bullying.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: 13 y/o gay kid kills self
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »
Youth are sexualized before the hit age 10 nowadays. My friend is a teacher and he hears the grade 6s and 7s talking about sex acts. It's a complete abomination. How sick is it that this kid believes he is gay and at the same time his classmates know of gay sex acts to mock him with. It just shows how kids are indoctrinated to act like animals by the media.

The west needs to return to the golden rule and enforcing it with capital punishment in schools. If you bully someone you're going to get cracked by a rod, simple as that.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 03:15:45 PM »
No you are not Homosexuality is a mental disorder
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 03:26:04 PM »
I'm sure his family wouldn't mourn your death either Muman. Give the kid a break, he probably wasn't even gay, he was just accused of it. Maybe he wasn't a tough guy so he was pegged as "gay" by other kids. Maybe he wasn't sexually active and said something about "eww girls" like kids in elementary school do (if he's 13, he's probably in 6th grade, the first grade of middle school) and it was taken the wrong way as if he was "gay". If he dressed differently at all, it didn't even have to be all that effeminate to get attention, he just had to be different, and again he could have gotten targeted as "gay" just for that.

All kinds of sick rumors flew around about me when I was in Jr. High and none of them had ANY basis in reality whatsoever, it was just stuff kids made up out of their own heads and spread around.

One example: I had this boy come up to me one day and tell me to stop telling people I'd had sex with him. He was really angry with me! I didn't even know who this kid was. I never did find out his name, and I hadn't had sex with anyone at all! I told him I hadn't said anything like that, and that was the first I'd ever heard of it. I was actually really shocked because apparently this rumor had been going around for a while and I hadn't even known about it! He didn't believe me and screamed at me to stop telling people that. What could I do? I didn't even know anything about it until he told me!

That was only one of many completely unfounded rumors that had no basis in reality at all, all because I was kind of shy and not very social.

I can completely understand why that kid committed suicide. If it wasn't for the fact I thought I would go to hell if I did, I might have done the same thing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 03:31:20 PM »
RS,

We all have stories about how we were bullied when we were younger. I am not an exception to that. I was not a very popular kid in my school. I had a group of about four people I considered friends throughout high school. We were the nerds... Nerds have never been treated very well throughout our history. I was called 'Poindexter' by many, even into my young adulthood people would call me 'Poindexter'.

But I did not allow what other people think to influence me.

I believe kids need to experience bullies in order to become strong enough to live in the real world of competition in the workplace. Working in a competitive field makes it essential that you be able to take some disapproval. There is a real problem with people who don't know how to take any criticism and think everyone is picking on them...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 03:37:35 PM »
Muman if all that happened was me being called a nerd or something, that might have been something I could deal with, maybe even it would have been accurate considering that I was interested in different subject matter (like science). I wasn't just teased or something, which would have been normal. Kids can get pushed to the point where they don't see anything else except the pain.

Even if this kid did have gay tendencies, he didn't deserve to be driven to suicide for it. He may have outgrown it if he had a chance. I doubt he ever actually had sex with another boy even if he did have those tendencies.

I can also vouch for the fact the schools don't do jack sh1t to protect kids. It's almost as if they see the kids facing this kind of persecution as being the problem rather than the kids tormenting them as being the problem.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 03:38:24 PM »
It's a sad situation all around. This kid was so tormented and empty inside that he felt the only way out was killing himself. Whether he was gay or not is totally unimportant. Like Ruby pointed out, at that age nobody has fully developed their identity sexually yet.

The kids who were making fun of him also are so empty and devoid of morality they get pleasure out of tormenting this other kid literally to death. Why is this happening more and more these days? Children acting like sociopaths with no morals. It's parents not teaching their kids morality and leaving it up to the media to raise their children for them. How does a kid at 13 even know what homosexual sex acts are that they can use to mock another kid? The media.

There's a spiritual holocaust going on in western society today and this kid is another casualty.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 03:42:30 PM »
I can also vouch for the fact the schools don't do jack sh1t to protect kids. It's almost as if they see the kids facing this kind of persecution as being the problem rather than the kids tormenting them as being the problem.

This is absolutely true. A lot of the time teachers are banned from intervening and disciplining children. You get fired. Hell, you can't even fail a kid these days and can't give grades lower than C's so can you imagine a teacher disciplining someone? Don't get me wrong there are a lot of disgusting teachers, but many have their hands tied. A lot of the school administrators could give a [censored] about children. Dealing with bullying means more work for them and they just wanna collect a paycheck and gtfo.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 03:44:03 PM »
I think this kids parents need to sue the school and sue the parents of the kids who were re-enacting sexual acts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 03:45:09 PM »
I agree that kids today are severely lacking in the areas of empathy and compassion. It is sad to see this as these two traits are very important in the Jewish religion. So many of our commandments relate to issues between man and his fellow. The purpose of these commands is to create a righteous people who treat each other with proper respect.

I am sorry if it sounds like I am cruel in my position. I am just so tired reading about young people so confused about sexual issues because of the evil designs of the homosexual agenda.

I really find it hard to believe that age 13 he could even begin to understand what sexual attraction was.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 03:48:07 PM »
Mr Uman, how did you end up on that website?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 03:49:32 PM »
At the age of 10, I knew I was straight since I was attracted to girls, and I never felt it was a choice.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 03:51:12 PM »
I am sorry if it sounds like I am cruel in my position. I am just so tired reading about young people so confused about sexual issues because of the evil designs of the homosexual agenda.

It did sound awfully cruel for you to say you didn't mourn him when he was just an innocent child who was being attacked and driven to suicide. If he was a Jewish kid being treated that way, not for being gay, but for being Jewish, or wearing his hair a certain way associated with Judaism, etc. I bet you'd be severely outraged. A child is a child Muman, and he and his family deserve to have some compassion for what happened to him and what his family is going through.

I really find it hard to believe that age 13 he could even begin to understand what sexual attraction was.

He learned from the school curriculum and from mass media that it was possible he might be gay. This was a very bad influence and if he hadn't had this pre-suggested to him, maybe he wouldn't have thought of it. All the kids learn this now.

As an adolescent just beginning to have sexual feelings and going through puberty, he was trying to discover who he was. Instead of being allowed to discover this in a safe environment, he was driven to suicide.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2010, 03:58:36 PM »
Mr Uman, how did you end up on that website?

I use Google News for reading news... It is usually good but sometimes I get some very bad news... This site was linked from Google News...

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2010, 04:55:05 PM »
I agree that kids today are severely lacking in the areas of empathy and compassion. It is sad to see this as these two traits are very important in the Jewish religion. So many of our commandments relate to issues between man and his fellow. The purpose of these commands is to create a righteous people who treat each other with proper respect.

i understood most of the sexual stuff by 10 but only became active at late 12. (by active i mean everything starts functioning)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »

i understood most of the sexual stuff by 10 but only became active at late 12. (by active i mean everything starts functioning)

I am not talking about that. I am talking about being mature enough to know about sexual attraction. Without proper education it is easy to become confused about the purpose of sexual relations {having children}. Without this education than a child would think that anything which feels good {causes excitation, etc.} is good... I believe that when a child is young he doesnt know that it is wrong to have a same sex relation... A child must be taught that he should never 'touch' anothers private parts, should act in a way of modesty at all times...

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 05:33:18 PM »
wow people are claiming they are gay when they probably didnt grow pubes yet? it saddens me to see where american culture is going.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 06:07:19 PM »

It did sound awfully cruel for you to say you didn't mourn him when he was just an innocent child who was being attacked and driven to suicide. If he was a Jewish kid being treated that way, not for being gay, but for being Jewish, or wearing his hair a certain way associated with Judaism, etc. I bet you'd be severely outraged. A child is a child Muman, and he and his family deserve to have some compassion for what happened to him and what his family is going through.

He learned from the school curriculum and from mass media that it was possible he might be gay. This was a very bad influence and if he hadn't had this pre-suggested to him, maybe he wouldn't have thought of it. All the kids learn this now.

As an adolescent just beginning to have sexual feelings and going through puberty, he was trying to discover who he was. Instead of being allowed to discover this in a safe environment, he was driven to suicide.

So now the schools and the media caused him to be gay??? The lengths we will go through to find something in the liberal stream to attribute to causing homosexuality, but we will never even remotely consider the possibility that this is something that someone is born with.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 06:11:06 PM »
wow people are claiming they are gay when they probably didnt grow pubes yet?

lol.  So absurd.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 06:14:24 PM »

So now the schools and the media caused him to be gay??? The lengths we will go through to find something in the liberal stream to attribute to causing homosexuality, but we will never even remotely consider the possibility that this is something that someone is born with.

Once again we will say that science has yet to find a 'gay' gene which causes a person to be 'born' as a homosexual. This has also been shown that two twins who are born with the same genetic codes, one may become gay and the other may not become gay. How can this be something someone is born with?

In most cases, except when a person does not have the sexual organs, the decision to engage in sexual behavior comes only from a persons choice. A human being has control over his or her urges, unless that being was taught otherwise...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2010, 08:07:28 PM »
I do not mourn the death of Asher Brown.
Ex-F'ing-scuse me?!? Did I just hear that right? So, you think it's okay for kids to be mercilessly persecuted while administrators and officials deliberately stand idly by? As far as I am concerned suicide was his only option, the way the authorities handled it.

Who cares about the [censored] faggot agenda (which you appear to not be particularly bothered by when it comes to lesbian/bisexual women such as Katy Perry and Megan Fox, or flaming gay fudgepackers like Eminem)--this was a helpless 13-year-old kid. Asher Brown was not producing music videos promoting sex with men or marching on Capitol Hill for faggot marriage. It's times like this I wonder about your conscience.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2010, 08:09:42 PM »
I can also vouch for the fact the schools don't do jack sh1t to protect kids.
I can guarantee you that if Asher Brown were black or Arab and the kids who picked on him were white, that 100 FBI agents would be investigating the whole school as part of a federal hate-crime investigation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:04 PM »
I do not mourn the death of Asher Brown.
Ex-F'ing-scuse me?!? Did I just hear that right? So, you think it's okay for kids to be mercilessly persecuted while administrators and officials deliberately stand idly by? As far as I am concerned suicide was his only option, the way the authorities handled it.

He wouldn't feel that way if it was a Jewish kid. There is a complete double standard. I bet you if some kid was being persecuted for being Jewish he'd have a completely different attitude.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »
I can also vouch for the fact the schools don't do jack sh1t to protect kids.
I can guarantee you that if Asher Brown were black or Arab and the kids who picked on him were white, that 100 FBI agents would be investigating the whole school as part of a federal hate-crime investigation.

His family apparently followed Hinduism, but being white, I guess they weren't diverse enough.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 08:27:27 PM »
If schools would re-institute DODGEBALL it would end all of this hateful nonsense.

I'm very serious.

It would allow those who want to gang up on a "sissy" to throw balls at him, which in turn would allow the intended victim to not be hit by being well coordinated, and which in turn would allow the "sissY" to smack the living cr_p out of the bullies with a dodgeball thrown well once the sides switch.

Constructive release of pent up aggression and testosterone overloads.

Boxing would be good also.

Young adolescent males must be allowed to vent in normal ways or the end result is this kind of insanity showing up every day.

Just my opinion.

I never knew anybody to kill either a queer or kill themselves for being bullied in the days I was growing up.

Nor did anyone even consider carrying around a firearm with them.