Author Topic: 13 y/o gay kid kills self  (Read 23356 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 13 y/o gay kid kills self
« Reply #175 on: October 11, 2010, 10:41:55 AM »
mmm no.  Never posted a comment here like that at all Ron.  Keep spinning your wheels, nazi boy.  I wonder if the made up word, 'judeofascist' would have your picture next to it.  Truly, I have never met such a horrible person who also happens to claim to be Jewish.  Really, just when I think you can't be more rotten, mean-spirited, wicked and evil, you seem to somehow prove me wrong.  Baruch Hashem, keep showing your true colors!

Why are you being so angry you little warm? Yes I know Daniel couldn't satisfy you but it's no reason to lose control and unmask your real hateful face!

Stay in America son trust me Arabs have smaller than Blacks..

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #176 on: October 11, 2010, 10:43:25 AM »
Daniel. You have a sick liberal brain with a little mind. You defend self hating Jews you defend evil behavior.  You called us nazis and jtf a Nazi movement and orthodox Jews nazis. You obviously have a mental disease. I actual thought you were a decent person. I wonder if there is any hope for you.

All I ever said is that all people have free will to choose right from wrong and it was never in my hands to force people to behave a certain way. However it is my right to rebuke woolen who do evil things like you have been doing and the terrible thing you wrote to me publicly. I can't believe you pit words in my mouth in Kwrbt's mouth and muman's mouth. Shame on you for calling is nazis and Nazi like.  Shame on you for calling Judaism a Nazi religion.

I agree 100%.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #177 on: October 11, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »
[quote/]
Why are you being so angry you little warm? Yes I know Daniel couldn't satisfy you but it's no reason to lose control and unmask your real hateful face!

Stay in America son trust me Arabs have smaller than Blacks..
[/quote]

Yes, Ron.  You the brilliant Israeli macher has figured it all out.  Daniel and I are gay lovers in a parallel universe ruled by Allah!  Yes, you finally discovered us. 

Now, after you take your thorazine, and stop focusing on the size of men's penises, perhaps you'll be let out of the Shabak headquarters.  And it's interesting that a person could "trust" you re: different penis sizes, I had no idea this was also one of your many fortes.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #178 on: October 11, 2010, 10:49:08 AM »
This young man committed two mortal sins: homosexuality and suicide. I have no other comments on his death.

I was not following this discussion but I can see some discord among JTF members. We need to stop calling each other names because of different opinions regarding death of young gay.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #179 on: October 11, 2010, 10:49:53 AM »
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar!

:teach:

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2010, 10:51:27 AM »

Yes, Ron.  You the brilliant Israeli macher has figured it all out.  Daniel and I are gay lovers in a parallel universe ruled by Allah!  Yes, you finally discovered us. 

Now, after you take your thorazine, and stop focusing on the size of men's penises, perhaps you'll be let out of the Shabak headquarters.  And it's interesting that I should be able to "trust" you re: different penis sizes, I have no idea this was also one of your many fortes.

Only faggots are Shabak agents. We cannot allow ourselves to take the risk so you should be banned until proven otherwise.

Or maybe a FBI agent! I found nothing Jewish about you after all except for Jewish self-hatred..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2010, 11:20:47 AM »
My turn to jump in here.

First off, JTF Enthusiast2 and Daniel will NOT be banned.  Our members are allowed to disagree with each other.  Not all of us will agree with each other 100% of the time.  Get used to it. 

This thread was about a 13 year old boy who was relentlessly bullied and taunted for being different.  As far as we know, he never dressed up in a tutu and performed live sex acts on other men during pro-homosexual protests.  Nor do we know if was ever intimate with another man.  So let's show some compassion.  The boy is dead now.  Whatever his sins or faults were is now between him and G-d.  Let's just leave it at that. 

Finally, I'm going to defend Daniel, even though I hate Obama.  He admitted on a past Ask JTF show that he voted for Obama.  Chaim stated how disappointed he was, but did not ban Daniel.  So let's take that as a hint.  I realize that people here are no fans of "conserved" and "deformed" Judaism.  But keep in mind there are many reasons why Jews would join such places of worship.  Growing up, I had a friend who went to an Orthodox Yeshiva, who has always kept kosher, and was observant, yet her father decided their family should join the local Conservative Synagogue rather than the Orthodox one.  This was a good, proud Jewish girl. 

If you guys want to bring less observant Jews like Daniel back to the Orthodox fold, you need to stop beating him over the head.  Instead, why not ask him his views on the Torah and how he came to believe what he believes?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2010, 11:23:23 AM »
Ron, everything out of your mouth is fascist.  Violence, banning, temper tantrums... a true sociopath following in the tradition of his brown shirt mentors

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2010, 11:31:09 AM »
Ron, everything out of your mouth is fascist.  Violence, banning, temper tantrums... a true sociopath following in the tradition of his brown shirt mentors

Yet again you speak like a Fasicst Leftist. "Fascist", "Nazi", "Brown shirts" that and that, everybody who hates gays is a Nazi and a Fascist. No wonder this word just means nothing to you you couldn't care less when Daniel called Judaism a Nazi religion and called us Nazis it was much more important for you to fight for the name of homos than for Jews..

I think you just wish Hitler was alive to satisfy your Torah-hating Sodomite needs... You're one of those self-hating morons I wouldn't mind keeping in America for the Blacks and Muslims..
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 11:37:48 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2010, 11:39:00 AM »
Ron,

Your posts are so meaningless that eventually I don't even read them.  You learned your Goebbels' lessons well:  keep repeating the same lies over and over again, until they stick.  Again, your nazi comrades would be proud

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2010, 11:41:08 AM »
Yes it's hard to read when a Black Dik going inside your skinny butt.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2010, 11:41:52 AM »
OK Ron and JTFE2, both of you cool it! 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2010, 11:43:45 AM »
 Ron is clearly both a homosexual AND obsessed with penises?!?  Just read his posts

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2010, 11:45:41 AM »
JTF2E is obsessed with Nazis and is a known homo.. guess he agrees with Daniel that Aryans are better in bed  ;D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2010, 11:46:09 AM »
There are some ladies here for which you show no respect. You three need to stop arguing. Kid is dead and that is it at this point.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2010, 11:46:58 AM »
There are some ladies here for which you show no respect.

JTF2E doesn't deserve respect from anybody

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2010, 11:47:52 AM »
You guys both need to stop this before I delete some of these vile posts and lock this thread.  

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2010, 11:52:07 AM »
Serb,

Ron is a fascist that has been allowed to wreak havoc on this forum.  He's pretty much said 'F u' to every member of the forum with whom he disagrees.  He had no concept of respect. Ron the Fascist doesn't know or want to know that concept. He is the only person on this forum who is allowed to speak this way to others.  Many of us have thought he should have been kicked off this forum long ago.  Imagine letting a teenage sociopath dictate the climate of a forum.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2010, 11:53:28 AM »
Serb,

Ron is a fascist that has been allowed to wreak havoc on this forum.  He's pretty much said 'F u' to every member of the forum with whom he disagrees.  He had no concept of respect. Ron the Fascist doesn't know or want to know that concept. He is the only person on this forum who is allowed to speak this way to others.  Many of us have thought he should have been kicked off this forum long ago.  Imagine letting a teenage sociopath dictate the climate of a forum.

You call me a Nazi and a Fascist and you dare speaking about concept of respect? you dirty little prostitute...

When I have criticism for somebody I say it like it is not hide behind a "Zionist pro-Israel Orthodox friend" like you did... Cowardly little liar...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2010, 11:56:26 AM »
Lisa,   

I strongly disagree.  Ron needs to be dealt with.  The English forum will not take much more of his fascist behaviors.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »
Hitler was a faggot just like JTFE2 and he also blamed Jews for everything.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2010, 12:00:33 PM »
hitler Ben Michael wont be satisfied until he destroys this Jewish forum--likely his primary goal from the get

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »
Yes that too, Hitler also said that the Jews destroy Germany and that they're hiding their real identity.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2010, 12:05:32 PM »
Yes that too, Hitler also said that the Jews destroy Germany and that they're hiding their real identity.

Nice try idiot, you are the hitler here, the rest of us are the Jews

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2010, 12:06:42 PM »

Nice try idiot, you are the hitler here, the rest of us are the Jews

There's nothing Jewish about homosexuality.