Author Topic: What is this? Another heroic Jew arrested by Israeli bolshevik police?  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/195445

Baruch Marzel, head of the Our Land of Israel organization, commented on Thursday on the arrest of an 18 year-old youth on suspicion of threatening the head of the Jewish department of the Israel Security Agency and posting a video on You Tube which shows the Shabak leader during a tour of Hevron.

"Unfortunately the ISA has become a political organization," said Marzel. "Once the Jewish department fights against the right, the department head whose photograph was distributed in public should complain only to himself."

The guy was arrested!?  For posting a video showing nothing?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What is this? Another heroic Jew arrested by Israeli bolshevik police?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 06:40:04 PM »
Re:  "The guy was arrested!?  For posting a video showing nothing? "

No.

Read more carefully what is written.

He was not arrested for posting a video.

He was arrested " ... on suspicion of threatening ... " !   :o

The video was merely the pretext used to apply the charges of "suspicion".

Meaning arrested for "suspicion" that he "conceivably might be" trying to threaten !     :o   :o    :o

And the exact same totalitarian tactics were made completely legal here by George W. Bush.

Just because it's not done on a regular basis now in the U.S.A. doesn't mean that such abuses won't soon be used here to silence any and all opposition to government policies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 06:41:43 PM »

No.

Meaning arrested for "suspicion" that he "conceivably might be" trying to threaten !     :o   :o    :o

And the exact same totalitarian tactics were made completely legal here by George W. Bush.

Just because it's not done on a regular basis now in the U.S.A. doesn't mean that such abuses won't soon be used here to silence any and all opposition to government policies.

Really?  I've never seen anyone in America get arrested on charges like this.   This is a uniquely Israeli totalitarianism, bush-bashing or bush-baiting aside.  Sorry.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 06:51:20 PM »

No.

Really?  I've never seen anyone in America get arrested on charges like this.   This is a uniquely Israeli totalitarianism, bush-bashing or bush-baiting aside.  Sorry.

Actually I remember one story of a guy who got arrested for saying "Burning Bush" and he was overheard by a secret security goon and arrested... It sounded totally bogus to me..

http://www.diggers.org/freecitynews/_disc1/00000039.htm

Federal Prosecutors Run Amok: joke about Bush lands eccentric in prison

Date: 07 Dec 2002
Article

Connecticut Law Tribune

September 16, 2002

Forget The Biblical Allusions; Crucified For Crazy Talk
By Norm Pattis

I don't know which is more frightening: The fact that a South Dakota man was convicted of the crime of threatening the president by talking about a "burning bush," or that federal prosecutors pursued the charges.

It took a federal jury in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, little more than an hour to find Richard Humphreys guilty of threatening to kill or harm the president. What did he do to face five years of federal time and a hefty fine?

Humphreys, who calls himself Israel, views himself as a latter-day prophet cut from an Tanach  mold. It seems Israel was spreading the word one March day in Sioux Falls. "Don't be surprised if you see George Bush on TV and someone runs by and throws something on him and lights a match," Israel sneered. G-d had once before spoken through a burning bush, he noted. It turns out that quasi-President George W. Bush was scheduled to be in Sioux Falls the very next day. After stewing about Israel's comments for the better part of a day, a bartender called federal authorities. Call it a time-delayed hue and cry.

In moved a federal SWAT team, and Humphreys was taken into custody. He was initially charged with larceny when law-enforcement officers serendipitously learned that he had bounced a check at a local hotel. A search of his truck revealed a note, presumably written to himself, that did, indeed, sound threatening.

Humphreys elected to represent himself at trial, no doubt seeking to avoid a lawyer's dilution of the message he hoped to convey. Humphreys is no stranger to federal prosecutors.

In 1996, he was arrested for trespassing in a synagogue. He possessed a letter stating that he wanted to talk to President Clinton. The topic? Religious persecution.

In July 1998, he called police to report an assassination plot against President Clinton. That same month, he also was arrested for impersonating a police officer. President Clinton and the first lady were going to kill themselves, he warned, because the world's end was at hand.

And in September 1998, Humphreys wrote a letter to the U.S. Attorney in Florida to report plots against the pope, President Clinton and other public figures.

It must have been quite a trial out there in the bad lands.

"Religious bigotry and hatred of the Secret Service caused them to arrest me without probable cause," Humphreys said in his opening statement. His stand-by counsel, a public defender, probably went through a roll of Tums before the opening ended.

"It wasn't a joke. It wasn't funny. Simply put, it was a threat," said federal prosecutor Michael Ridgeway in his closing argument.

I suppose those of us who take the First Amendment at face value and who can distinguish the indicative and subjunctive moods should take heart: Humphreys wasn't held incommunicado, whisked off to a detention center and tried without the benefit of the rule of law. It was a public trial.

But who was convicted? And of what? A peripatetic wanderer skirting the edge of sanity, or so it appears, evoked an ancient religious symbol. He spoke of things that could happen. He evoked moral imagery as crude and obscurantist as the administration's reliance on "axis of evil."

Perhaps the trial transcript contains more damning gems. But as reported, the case speaks poorly of the Justice Department's priorities. There are war hoops in Washington, signs that al Qaeda is alive and well, and reports that cells of terrorists populate the world. How do we respond? We prosecute a man for using a double entendre. I guess it took Pilate about as much to authorize a crucifixion.
Last changed: July 22, 2010

Last updated July 22, 2010
Home page located at: http://www.diggers.org

PS: Actually on second thought.... This guy does seem like he should be locked up...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »
If he said something about burning bush, that's a threat to someone's life and that really is illegal when one says something like that about the president implying they are going to kill him or commit an act of violence.   But no threats were made in the video as far as I remember.  Not to mention the head of the Jewish section of shabak is a d-bag.  But that's besides the point. 

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 07:33:41 PM »
בס''ד

The video they are talking about was not posted by this young Jewish hero. It was posted by American citizens outside of Israel - hence there is no violation of Israeli law.

Who do you think posted the video that is causing so much consternation among the Judenrat traitors of the Shabak? The video that they say is disrupting their evil plans to entrap young Jews in Judea and Samaria - who do you think posted it?

Here it is:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 07:36:47 PM »
Re:  "who do you think posted it? "

I give up!

Maybe someone in a town named after a flushing toilet?      ^-^

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 08:17:11 PM »
Who do you think posted the video that is causing so much consternation among the Judenrat traitors of the Shabak? The video that they say is disrupting their evil plans to entrap young Jews in Judea and Samaria - who do you think posted it?

I would rather not say...   :-X

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 01:52:38 AM »
Re:  "Really?  I've never seen anyone in America get arrested on charges like this.   This is a uniquely Israeli totalitarianism, bush-bashing or bush-baiting aside.  Sorry. "

I believe you because it's obvious that you never see much of anything.

The only thing "unique" about Israeli totalitarianism is that it happens in Israel.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 08:12:03 AM »
Re:  "Really?  I've never seen anyone in America get arrested on charges like this.   This is a uniquely Israeli totalitarianism, bush-bashing or bush-baiting aside.  Sorry. "

The only thing "unique" about Israeli totalitarianism is that it happens in Israel.

I think you are confused ..or a. Arab..or another lets be tolarant Jew.lol.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 08:20:01 AM »
He is arrested.... For what?  >:( >:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 02:18:29 PM »

Im sure you do.LOL
No but seriously , your beloved secular Israel has no bill of rights, and you bash religious people pfft, gimme a break man.

But you are right in that the USA has a dark side too, every country does. This is reality. Im not sure why your attitude has been changing towards religious Zionism , I dont think secular Zionism works. Do you really think If rabbis take power Israel  will turn into another  Iran? Our laws are different , and you know that.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:07:18 PM by Chai »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 05:38:03 PM »
There is no G-d but Stalin and Bibi is His messenger

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 09:06:46 PM »
Re:  "Do you really think If rabbis take power Israel  will turn into another  Iran? Our laws are different , and you know that.

I know no such thing.

Nor do my thoughts about the matter in any way mean I can't be considered a religious Zionist.

The ONLY reason that it's easy for many 21st Century Jews to believe that "Jewish Law is different", is because for two thousand years no Rabbinical Court has been able to punish those who violated it with punishments dictated by the very letter of Torah Law.

Rabbi Meir Kahane was frequently questioned by hostile interviewers as to whether his vision for Israel was a "Jewish" version of every other theocratic regime in history, and he always replied that he never intended for the State of Israel to have a Justice System and Legal Code under strict Torah Law.  He was intelligent as well as worldly, and knew that killing Jews for Shabbos violations or sexual transgressions would never work in the modern world we live in today.

He's on the record many times stating this during his lifetime.

However, he felt it an outrage to have a "Jewish country" which did not declare Shabbos and all other Jewish holidays official State Holy Days and felt it an outrage that Jews would dare to raise pigs and eat pork in the Land of Israel.  He knew that the Arab would never recognize a Jewish Homeland, and knew that a Jewish Homeland could never survive without Torah education as well as modern scientific study.

But that being said, history proves that all revolutions destroy those who created them, and I remain convinced that in short order a hellish Jewish version of Iran will emerge quickly if not checked by those Jews sane enough to realize that theocracy will never work.

When I say Jewish Theocracy will "never work", by that I mean that it will indeed "work" for the few men remaining in Eretz Yisrael after the majority of the Jewish population has long since packed their bags and left the country.

The only Jews remaining will be those "so observant" of Torah that they will kill any Jew picking up a gun on Shabbos and getting into a troop carrier to ride to the front to fight off an invading army.

The "Torah Police" appointed by these theocrats will immediately kill anyone "outed" for same-sex behavior, etc.

If and when that day ever comes, "the most fanatical of the most fanatical" will rule with absolute power over Jews in Israel, and if you haven't yet met the types of Jews to whom I refer, then you must not have gotten around very much, because we Jews have no shortage of wild eyed lunatics running to Orthodoxy to mask their own psychotic thoughts, dreaming of one day acting as G-d's Servant to "punish the wicked".

Of course, as thousands of years of history has proven, "holy men" always claim to know personally "what G-d wants and demands", and when these "holy men" are given the reins of political and religious power they always bring charges against any and all deemed to have "violated" G-d's Orders.

It shouldn't be up to MasshD to defend my ideas on this matter.

The onus should lie with those who regularly insult and denounce others for their "lack of observance" to have to list each and every Torah  Law and its corresponding punishment here on the forum, along with their full explanation as to how exactly they intend to see these Laws and punishments implemented for a modern Jewish population living in the Jewish Homeland.

Those who too quickly rush to judgment against my views have obviously never really pondered whether Torah Law could govern and rule a modern nation-state. *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* However, there is one legal prescription which Ha'Shem ordered Moshe to carry out which I think MUST BE immediately made LAW in Israel today as well as in the future.

A man brought his wife before Moshe and told him of his suspicions that she was committing adultery.

Moshe, troubled and pondering what to do, went off to pray and ask Ha'Shem for an Answer so that he could administer Justice.

Ha'Shem told Moshe to have any man suspecting his wife of cheating on him to bring her before the Ark and have the high priest take a drinking container, pick up dirt from the ground and ashes from previous sacrifices, stir them up in the drink, and demand that the wife drink it down.  Ha'Shem tells Moshe that if the wife gets nauseous with diarrhea from drinking it then that proves she's guilty, but if she remains unscathed she's innocent.

THIS is what must be instituted IMMEDIATELY if we are to have Torah True Jews!  and ANYONE who denies this must be put to deathTO DEATH!

Just because you might think it's crazy doesn't mean that YOU TOO shouldn't be put to death for daring to question the Will of Ha'Shem!

I rest my case. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2010, 09:20:46 PM »
Massuh,

Your understanding of Torah Judaism is a bit strange. The sandhedrin must take into account the level of the generation at the time of judgement. I see no problem with the concept of an adulteress being given the death penalty, nor a problem with the violator of Shabbos. But I have violated Shabbos in the past, because I was not taught at a young age the mitzvah of keeping Shabbos. There will come a time, as there was in the past, when more Jews keep Shabbos than violate it. That is the goal of the Torah, to get everyone to WANT TO keep the mitzvot because they LOVE Hashem.

You seem to think that we should have to force people to keep mitzvahs, and that is never the intention of the Torah. The Torah says to do the mitzvot to LIVE and not to DIE by them. Your understanding seems tainted by some other influences besides Jewish thought.

Can you provide statistics of how many Jews were put to death for adultery? How many for violating Shabbos? In many cases the Torah provides punishments which NEVER had been executed, including the mitzvah concerning the Rebellious Son.

Anyway, I wish you would not spread such lies about Torah Judaism.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 10:42:34 PM »
Cue the guy who's going to quote Rabbi Kahane's interview in playboy magazine where he speaks about instituting Torah law and giving people the choice to keep it or vote it out.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 02:01:46 AM »
Re:  "Anyway, I wish you would not spread such lies about Torah Judaism. "

As always, you are unable to answer the question and resort to condescending insults to suggest that somehow only you are knowledgeable enough in Torah and Judaism to possibly understand that I lie and distort Torah.

When an "inconvenient truth" is put forth, your only 'come back' is to tell other readers that others "obviously" suffer from a serious "deficit" of Torah knowledge and therefore are "not Jewish enough" to be worthy of your answer.

Typical.

You know full well that I distort nothing.

Since when are you an eminent Torah scholar and ordained Rabbi?

Again:

I reiterate my request - Let's read your complete list of Torah Laws which have penalties set down for their violation, and how life for all Jews will be "Heaven at Once" in a restored Rule of the Temple Priesthood from Jerusalem over all of Eretz Yisrael.

Come on ... don't tell me that I must quote exactly how many death penalties were handed down by a given Sanhedrin and if I don't do it that shows that I "am distorting Torah" and I am a "liar".

You think that you're the only one here who's read about the various Sandhedrin which Talmud speaks of as "good" vs the various Sanhedrin Talmud refers to as "bad" because of the number of executions which took place under their jurisdiction ?

Your reply is BS and you know it.

Your ability to relate Judaism to your fellow Jews differs little, if at all, from the way a "born-again" evangelical preacher castigates and browbeats everyone they meet as "unsaved" for not being full of "The Knowledge of The Lord".

When asked any disturbing questions about this "Knowledge of Salvation", evangelicals can only fall back on the old standard "Why! -You don't even know Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, so it's no wonder why you're trying to distort the Gospel and spread confusion and lies about my "Personal" Lord and Saviour!"

And of course, if someone has accepted Christ and still asks an evangelical missionary about some teachings in the NT "that just doesn't add up" or are blatantly contradictory, [like how it is possible that Judaism forbids human sacrifice and the ingestion of blood, yet the Jew Jesus orders his disciples to eat his body and drink his blood !] the preacher "with perfect knowledge and guaranteed Salvation" always will attempt to silence the curious "upstart" with the usual "How dare you question G-d's Plan for Redemption through The Sacred Blood of Jesus!?!" "This is the NEW COVENANT!"

And don't anyone even think about writing the usual "non-answers" with inane dribble like "How dare you mention Christianity in the same sentence as Torah Judaism?" because you'll only be proving my point if you do.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 08:35:17 AM »
Massuh,

Give it up man... You are blathering like a madman now.. You did not answer my question about any facts concerning the statistics of # of death penalty cases. Also there are NO RABBIS who say that we are going to start executing people for not observing Shabbat. Only you who go on and on about how wicked the Jewish justice system is.

Maybe it is just that you are a sinner who is proud of his sin and afraid that maybe Jewish justice is correct. Maybe it is because you are just un-informed about what Torah Judaism really is {which is what I think about you}.

Bring us a Rabbi who says what you are saying about Jewish law. Bring us a Rabbi from any period who says that in this generation that these laws concerning executing sinners could be applied today. I have NEVER EVER EVER heard such a thing and I listen to many many Rabbis. I have never seen it written, I have never heard it spoken, and I have no reason to believe anything you are saying here.

What you are talking about is a Sadducees interpretation of the Written law without the knowledge of the Oral law. If one is to literally interpret many Halachas you will come to incorrect conclusions, as I mentioned the law of the rebellious son was NEVER EVER carried out.

YOU ARE NOT A RABBI MASSUH... You are distorting the Torah of Hashem and you should be ashamed. Ask any Orthodox Rabbi about this and you will be proven wrong. Show me anything on the internet concerning the re-implementation of these terrible laws that you are so afraid about...

You are really going off the deep end my friend..

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 05:08:19 AM »
Re:  "Do you really think If rabbis take power Israel  will turn into another  Iran? Our laws are different , and you know that.

I know no such thing.

Nor do my thoughts about the matter in any way mean I can't be considered a religious Zionist.

The ONLY reason that it's easy for many 21st Century Jews to believe that "Jewish Law is different", is because for two thousand years no Rabbinical Court has been able to punish those who violated it with punishments dictated by the very letter of Torah Law.

Rabbi Meir Kahane was frequently questioned by hostile interviewers as to whether his vision for Israel was a "Jewish" version of every other theocratic regime in history, and he always replied that he never intended for the State of Israel to have a Justice System and Legal Code under strict Torah Law.  He was intelligent as well as worldly, and knew that killing Jews for Shabbos violations or sexual transgressions would never work in the modern world we live in today.

He's on the record many times stating this during his lifetime.

However, he felt it an outrage to have a "Jewish country" which did not declare Shabbos and all other Jewish holidays official State Holy Days and felt it an outrage that Jews would dare to raise pigs and eat pork in the Land of Israel.  He knew that the Arab would never recognize a Jewish Homeland, and knew that a Jewish Homeland could never survive without Torah education as well as modern scientific study.

But that being said, history proves that all revolutions destroy those who created them, and I remain convinced that in short order a hellish Jewish version of Iran will emerge quickly if not checked by those Jews sane enough to realize that theocracy will never work.

When I say Jewish Theocracy will "never work", by that I mean that it will indeed "work" for the few men remaining in Eretz Yisrael after the majority of the Jewish population has long since packed their bags and left the country.

The only Jews remaining will be those "so observant" of Torah that they will kill any Jew picking up a gun on Shabbos and getting into a troop carrier to ride to the front to fight off an invading army.

The "Torah Police" appointed by these theocrats will immediately kill anyone "outed" for same-sex behavior, etc.

If and when that day ever comes, "the most fanatical of the most fanatical" will rule with absolute power over Jews in Israel, and if you haven't yet met the types of Jews to whom I refer, then you must not have gotten around very much, because we Jews have no shortage of wild eyed lunatics running to Orthodoxy to mask their own psychotic thoughts, dreaming of one day acting as G-d's Servant to "punish the wicked".

Of course, as thousands of years of history has proven, "holy men" always claim to know personally "what G-d wants and demands", and when these "holy men" are given the reins of political and religious power they always bring charges against any and all deemed to have "violated" G-d's Orders.

It shouldn't be up to MasshD to defend my ideas on this matter.

The onus should lie with those who regularly insult and denounce others for their "lack of observance" to have to list each and every Torah  Law and its corresponding punishment here on the forum, along with their full explanation as to how exactly they intend to see these Laws and punishments implemented for a modern Jewish population living in the Jewish Homeland.

Those who too quickly rush to judgment against my views have obviously never really pondered whether Torah Law could govern and rule a modern nation-state. *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* However, there is one legal prescription which Ha'Shem ordered Moshe to carry out which I think MUST BE immediately made LAW in Israel today as well as in the future.

A man brought his wife before Moshe and told him of his suspicions that she was committing adultery.

Moshe, troubled and pondering what to do, went off to pray and ask Ha'Shem for an Answer so that he could administer Justice.

Ha'Shem told Moshe to have any man suspecting his wife of cheating on him to bring her before the Ark and have the high priest take a drinking container, pick up dirt from the ground and ashes from previous sacrifices, stir them up in the drink, and demand that the wife drink it down.  Ha'Shem tells Moshe that if the wife gets nauseous with diarrhea from drinking it then that proves she's guilty, but if she remains unscathed she's innocent.

THIS is what must be instituted IMMEDIATELY if we are to have Torah True Jews!  and ANYONE who denies this must be put to deathTO DEATH!

Just because you might think it's crazy doesn't mean that YOU TOO shouldn't be put to death for daring to question the Will of Ha'Shem!

I rest my case. 

Why dont you look at Rabbi Kahanes interview with Mike Wallce , There he states he is ever for segregated beaches, You should also read his book The Jewish Idea if you really want to know about what Rabbi Kahanas thoughts on Judaism and State are. You may not want to be a Kahanist anymore. I am almost positive you will find his book offensive. If not I will be quite surprised .

You are paraphrasing from the Talmud about the woman eating the paper , her stomach is actually supposed to blow up if she is guilty and if not, she will be blessed with babies.  Hey , thats what is says .Islam would have you put to death not us. It doesn't say that, I even looked it up.