Author Topic: Star of David on US Eagle  (Read 3580 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Star of David on US Eagle
« on: October 14, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »
On a dollar bill, US President's official seal, etc... there is an eagle and on top of the eagle are thirteen stars.
But look carefully, the thirteen stars form double triangles into what looks like a star...the star of David.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 02:39:31 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Star of David on US Eagle
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »
I have to check this out!

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 02:39:22 PM »
They have the star of david on a lot of the military swords as well
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 02:41:07 PM »

I just googled it, yup, it's the star of David. Acording to some sources, it was ordered by George Washington as a thank you for a Jew who helped him. He was Solomon.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 03:23:46 PM »
Re:  "it was ordered by George Washington as a thank you for a Jew who helped him. He was Solomon. "

Haym Solomon.

Washington also saw to it that the Continental Congress guaranteed the same rights of citizenship to Jews and sought out his friend Haym Solomon to tell him of the Founding Fathers' gratitude for his securing the financing for the American Revolution.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massuh's 'insider's tip' for those in need of history or poli-sci thesis:

"Had Freemasons not founded the U.S.A. Jews would not have been welcomed as American citizens - Why Jews would have never been granted citizenship in the American Republic had its Founding Fathers not been ultra-liberal radical members of a secret society which despised both monarchy as well as theocracy."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 03:48:24 PM »
There is is:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 05:14:34 PM »
Recently I saw some redesigns of the dollar bill being suggested.  I wonder if this is one of the reasons that started that.  I'm sure the Osama administration would love to work the crescent in somehow and replace George Washington with President Hussein himself or someone else black.

Yes they had that all over the Internet because Obama wanted to be on the 1 dollar bill.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 05:28:01 PM »
Recently I saw some redesigns of the dollar bill being suggested.  I wonder if this is one of the reasons that started that.  I'm sure the Osama administration would love to work the crescent in somehow and replace George Washington with President Hussein himself or someone else black.

Yes they had that all over the Internet because Obama wanted to be on the 1 dollar bill.
G-d willing he should live on forever... Only dead presidents get their pictures put on the American money.... I don't think I can take a dollar bill with a picture that only has teeth and eyes  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 07:37:01 PM »
On a dollar bill, US President's official seal, etc... there is an eagle and on top of the eagle are thirteen stars.
But look carefully, the thirteen stars form double triangles into what looks like a star...the star of David.

I always thought it was just a masonic symbol
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 07:39:26 PM »

I always thought it was just a masonic symbol

The Masonic symbol looks like this:

The Magen David looks like this:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2010, 07:32:56 AM »
Muman, there are lots of symbols that masons use. The hexagram is one of them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2010, 08:26:01 AM »
Where I use to live in Flushing NY they had an old masonic lodge on Northern Blvd next to the Armory... As I remember the Masonic lodge had a large stained glass window over the front entrance that at first glance resembled the Magen David...I don't know if the lodge is still there... I tried to find a picture of the building last night but only found a picture of the armory and a part of the lodge that ended just before the actual window... Possibly one of our members from Queens may know the building I am talking about and if the window is actually as I seem to remember it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2010, 08:40:12 AM »
They use a lot of different shapes and stars for their symbols. One of the main meanings for the masonic "G" is geometry. They use a lot of geometric shapes including hexagrams that have some kind of mystical meaning to them.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 10:06:29 AM »
Re:  "geometric shapes including hexagrams that have some kind of mystical meaning "

A mason is someone who constructs an edifice.  Today's modern "stonemason' or bricklayer is an occupation derived from the earliest 'masons'.  Freemasons consider that a Supreme Being is the Ultimate Designer Architect and Builder of the Universe, responsible for the original basic geometric designs used to create the Universe and everything in it.  Freemasonry is a secretive fraternal order which sees its 'mission statement' as an organization dedicated to construct and build a 'brotherhood of man' on Earth. 

The sphere, square, cross, parabola, pyramid, hexagram, pentangle, etc. - are all basic geometric patterns seen repeatedly, and are considered "sacred geometry" in the metaphysical studies of all major religions.  They are not exclusive to Freemasonry.  If you want to see some "sacred geometry" sit down at a well set dining table, look around, and see how many geometric shapes you can identify right in front of you about which you never previously gave much thought!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2010, 10:10:12 AM »
The sphere, square, cross, parabola, pyramid, hexagram, pentangle, etc. - are all basic geometric patterns seen repeatedly, and are considered "sacred geometry" in the metaphysical studies of all major religions.  They are not exclusive to Freemasonry.  If you want to see some "sacred geometry" sit down at a well set dining table, look around, and see how many geometric shapes you can identify right in front of you about which you never previously gave much thought!

Thanks for this post. I've been trying to learn more about this topic lately too. It's strange when you pay attention how many designs sort of pop out at you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 11:21:27 AM »
Found this compilation of Masonic imagery:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2010, 11:40:58 PM »
I think it's strange how some of it is Islamic in nature, like the shriners especially use Islamic imagery. I also couldn't help noticing the Iron Cross as one of their symbols. I wonder how far that goes back?

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 10:09:27 AM »
Where I use to live in Flushing NY they had an old masonic lodge on Northern Blvd next to the Armory... As I remember the Masonic lodge had a large stained glass window over the front entrance that at first glance resembled the Magen David...I don't know if the lodge is still there... I tried to find a picture of the building last night but only found a picture of the armory and a part of the lodge that ended just before the actual window... Possibly one of our members from Queens may know the building I am talking about and if the window is actually as I seem to remember it.

It's still there
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 10:34:40 AM by TheViper »

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 05:02:18 PM »
i have a feeling that idiots will start using this as proof of the "zionist occupied government" and "jew world order." they already used the 20$ bill trick as proof that 9/11 was a conspiracy. idiots.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 06:37:14 PM »
There is a very simple reason why Jewish Stars appear on some masonic lodges in major US cities. Some of these buildings used to be synagogues before Jews fled to the suburbs. An example of one such building is the Prince Hall Lodge in Baltimore on Eutaw Place. 

http://www.mwphglmd.org/glindex2.htm

Before the 1960's it was a Shul and today you can still see the Jewish Stars on it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 11:11:19 PM »
The reasons why the masons probably left the stars on the former synagogues probably also has to do with the fact that they also use that symbol.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 10:47:37 AM »
The six-point star appears in many old European crests and flags, and in areas without substantial Jewish population.

As for the comment about other geometric shapes, that reminds me of an interesting story, from a good-sized town in the midwest:  A developer was looking to renovate a really old theater downtown, as near to its original fittings as possible.  He removed an old overlay floor, and instantly he knew that he was in a real spot ..... The floor design was SWASTIKAS.  Of course, the swastika has been found in pottery thousands of years old, and all over the world, but most people fail to realize that.  And since the site was on some sort of historic landmark list, the developer was forced to go through a lot of fuss to get permission to change the floor.  There was no push-back from the various boards involved, but the paperwork was still a pain as well as a costly delay.