Poll

Do you Support the Tea Party

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you Support the TEA Party??  (Read 649 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Do you Support the TEA Party??
« on: November 04, 2010, 12:20:26 PM »
What do you think do you support the TEA Party.

I do
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Do you Support the TEA Party??
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 12:22:30 PM »
IT DEPENDS ON THE CANDIDATE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 02:33:40 PM »
Yes and I agree with Mord, depends on who.. Now I have a feeling anyone will ride the coat tails claiming they are Tea Party.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 02:41:08 PM »
Overall,   I support the Tea Party Movement.

I agree with mord and Masterwolf in that in depends on the candidate.   

It also depends on the leadership of the Tea Party group in question.    Some Tea Party groups have made a huge positive difference.     Others have caused considerable damage in one or more ways.    Including undermining good candidates and in some cases promoting bad candidates.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 02:46:47 PM »
The major issue for 12 will be as it was for 10.. Economy and jobs,, the rest will be a secondary issue. The damage is so big I don't know who can lift us out of it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »
The major issue for 12 will be as it was for 10.. Economy and jobs,, the rest will be a secondary issue. The damage is so big I don't know who can lift us out of it.

Yes, my opionion as well. 

As I side note, most of the Tea partiers, including the founders are righteous.  However, there will always be some lunatics who will join as well.  The Tea Party event I went to was very pro-Israel.  I saw a couple members with Israel T-shirts, and one of the speakers talked specifically about Obama's throwing Israel under the bus.

But, OBVIOUSLY, its nothing near Geert's Dutch People's Party.  But its the only large scale movement in the US that I support.