Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 21, 2010.  (Read 7429 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, November 21, 2010.
« on: November 13, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »
Shalom,

1: Talk a little about why you think average Americans (I am talking whites here) have moved so far to the left on immigration in the past four or five years. I think we are witnessing a mass brainwashing similar to the dreadful one in the 1960s that caused snivel rights to become the national religion. For instance, recent polls show most Americans supporting the Nightmare Act.

2: What is your opinion on turn-of-the-century politician William Jennings Bryan? Was he a righteous man?

3: Do you see a significant chance that the walking fossil Ron Paul (ys) will run again in 2012 at the age of 81/82? Is he a credible threat? Or, will his Nazi offspring Rand perhaps run, being as that with half a Senate term he will be just as "qualified" as ideological twin president BHO?

4: Do you believe that Sarah Palin really supported Steve Forbes in 2000, or was that also a lie?

G-d bless you, DBF

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 05:37:53 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, November 21, 2010.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 05:34:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions for the week.
These came from replies I had when I was browsing zootube.
Try not to laugh.  :::D :::D :::D

95% of world Jews are not even Semites, but Turkic Khazars (or Ashkenazi’s) who migrated from Birobidjan in E. Siberia to Khazaria between the Black & Caspian Seas. Trapped between expanding Islam & Christianity, they converted to Talmudic Judaism around 750AD then migrated to Poland. They have NO biblical claim to Palestinian land, but the Jewish Republic of Birobidjan WAS established for them in 1934 & still offers them a right of return.
It's time Jews went HOME!!!

Noah was black as was Moses. Noah's youngest son, Japheth, became white skinned. In ancient times, if you became white, you were kicked out of Africa and surrounding areas. This is why people in Europe were white, they were forced out of Africa because of the taboo surrounding white skin, blond hair, etc. Read Leviticus 13th chapter of the Torah. This will explain "skin" and hair color. Yellow hair is referenced there which today is called blond. Africans are your "parents", you came from them. White skin is a recessive disorder but all the same, all people should be respected.

If you look at what and how the Muslims have turned run down areas in New York, Seattle, Chicago, Philadelphia, Germantown into thriving well to do, beautiful lovely neighbourhoods, it makes you wonder "WHY" some portions of this society believe the Zionist myth that Islam is a negative force. Also over in the UK in Bradford, Luton, Birmingham and Manchester and MANY other cities where people were abandoning areas like a British version of "Detroit", Muslims turned those areas around.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones, The Chosen People and Israel.
Bryan.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 01:56:43 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 05:49:36 PM »
Shalom chaim

Tell us a story about the Lebanon war of 1982 

Can you give us a dvar Torah of this week's parsha?
Toda

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 07:27:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim. I have two questions for you to answer.

1. Out of all the "Christians" in Israel, most of unfortunately are Arab, there are a few Armenians living in Israel but how many of them are really "Christian."

2. Would you please share with us a story involving a self-hating white? Especially one with a milk-skinned negro with baggy pants, baseball cap turned sideways or backwards or whatever, or using words like ballin' yo, and whatup?

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 05:40:15 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 08:38:45 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Here are my questions and comments for the week:

(1) In this week's Parasha we read about the episode with Dina's defilement my Shechem - Y"SV.  When Shimon and Levi discover what happened, they set out to kill all the men of Shechem's clan.  Instead of praising Shimon and Levi's actions, Yaakov criticizes them because of what the local inhabitants might think.  I personally find Shimon and Levi's actions to be Kahanist in nature and if, chas v'challia, I was in the same situation as Shimon and Levi, I would hope that I would do the same thing and kill the beasts.  How do you understand this episode?  Who cares what the other nations think - shouldn't we have faith in Hashem to protect us?  Can this episode be used as an example of Ma'Aseh Avot V'Siman L'Banim - where we have the Kahanists fighting for their sisters and brothers with utmost faith in Hashem while the rest of Klal Yisrael screams stop! Don't do that - consider what the rest of the world will think!  Your thoughts please.

(2) Did you notice that Robert Mugabe, the dictator of Zimbabwe has grown a mustache similar to Hitler?

(3) Who has been more destructive to Israeli history:  David Ben Gurion or pipi kaka-yoyo? Why?

(4) As a followup to my question last week, this past week there were riots in Haiti. The vicious mob was blaming the UN for the cholera epidemic.  Other than than rape and murder, what will ever satisfy the eternal malcontents?

(5) On last week's JTF you answered a question from a Nazi going by the name of Slavic Front 88.  I find it extremely ironic that a slav would embrace Nazi ideology give the historical fact that Hitler viewed the Slavic people as unter-mentchen and planned to enslave them.

all the best, nekama
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:52:55 PM by Nekama »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 01:34:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1)   There's one former JDL member that I can't recall you discussing on a previous program,   Meir Jalavitz,   who also years later had a very high ranking position with the ZOA.     Can you please offer some thoughts about Meir Jolovitz?

2)   There's been talk that NYC Republican Councilman Dan Halloran will seek the 2012 Republican Nomination for the 5th Congressional District.      Dan Halloran is an open Pagan.       If Dan Halloran won the Republican Nomination and faced the hideous self hating Gary Ackerman in the general election,     what would your approach be regarding the general election?       For the sake of discussion,   lets assume that Dan Halloran falls within the typical establishment candidate,    regarding Israel.     

Thanks as always,   eb22.   

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 09:30:13 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 02:09:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you ever been a victim of overt racism or overt anti-Semitism? Not on cyberspace with these cowards who hide behind their computers, but in real life.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 01:33:27 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 02:50:18 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Should we try to tone down the threads about black culture, considering that we will be working with righteous blacks from Pastor Manning's church? Of course when we talk about such things, we are not meaning righteous people but it's not always obvious that they are not included when the threads about blacks are posted. It would be easy for righteous blacks to misunderstand it as being against them too.

Should people stop asking you for affirmative action stories for a while?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:42:20 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 01:46:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the person that created Comunism? Do you have a JDL story this week?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 12:00:43 AM by Jorje15 »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 02:33:42 PM »
shalom brother and fellow infidel

1. what is the difference between Hasidim and Haredi?
2. when they finally do let you into israel, where do you want to move to?
3. what is your policy on gun ownership?
4. after tearing up the treaty with nazi egypt, would you immediately take back the sinai? i think it would be irresponsible to have a de jure hostile border with egypt without a big buffer like the sinai. the moment you tear up that treaty, they attack, so might as well strike 1st.
5. in what situations are we allowed to say G-d's real 4-lettered name?

imma do what the Irish Zionist does and give you some of the zootube comments i got. all of these come from some idiot named "BigWhoreHouseIsrael", i posted something on his channel telling him hes wrong (granted that i was rude in what i said) but he spammed my channel. (this was a great idea Bryan!)

BigWhoreHouseIsrael (2 days ago) Remove | Block User | Spam
"Israel has become a routine destination for the global trafficking of women and girls as young as 12 years old," noted Leonard Fein in Jewish News Weekly @ Israel's Prostitution Hub And See: JEWISH TRIBUNE'S Report On Jewish Sex Slavery

Amnesty International, in its 2005 Report on Discrimination Against Women in Israel says:

——- "In the wake of large scale immigration to Israel, links between prostitution traffickers in Israel and former Soviet republics. Some 3,000 to 5,000 women are brought annually into Israel and forced to work as sex workers." ——-

Jewish historian Edward Bristow, in his book Prostitution and Prejudice: the Jewish Fight against White Slavery, says:

——- "In Eastern and Central Europe, Jews dominated the international prostitution traffic that networked to North and South America, to India, Greece, and Europe. Jewish pimps preyed mostly on non-Jewish women. Many of the Jewish underworld figures saw no gap between their prostitution trafficking and their religious lives. A Warsaw thug, Shlomo Letzsky, organized a synagogue for Jewish madams, and pimps. This criminal community even had a rabbinical court to settle disputes between pimps." ——-

* "If a 'goy' (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed." (Sanhedrin 58b)

* "If a Jew finds an object lost by a 'goy' it does not have to be returned." (Baba Mezia 24a)

* "If a Jew murders a 'goy' there will be no death penalty." (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a 'goy' he may keep." (Sanhedrin 57a)

* "Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a 'goy.'" (Baba Kamma 113a)

* "All children of the 'goyim' (Gentiles) are animals." (Yebamoth 98a)

your response?

p.s. why do they not teach drivers ed and sex ed on the same day in the Gaza Strip?
      camels would get too tired.

hope your having a great evening
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 03:33:29 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 05:53:19 PM »
Chaim, i recently had a discussion with some  rabbi's and we were talking about soviet jewry. The rabbis said that all the noise people made about it the more harm the jews were treated behind the iron curtin. What is your response to  the accusations that jews in russia were harmed more than they recently did at the time.

I was woundering if you could send me a jtf message to my account of the blessing to recite for good wealth because after 15 years me and my father are ready to start up our operations that would finance jtf. I would love to explain it to you in a private message because I know there are evil people that spy on our forums.

thamk you,
chaim
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 11:21:36 AM by The proud Jew »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 10:42:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I was at Chabad services several weeks ago when we had the Torah portion of the life of Sarah.  Our Rabbi noted that Abraham's son from his servant came back to honor Abraham at the end and wondered if it was possible that some day modern Arabs would do the same.  My Orthodox Israeli friend quickly shot down the idea saying that was not the nature of modern Arabs.  Of course in the current environment that is not a position that we could argue with.  The Rabbi in fact laughed rather than defend his idea.

My question is do you believe there can ever be genuine peace between Jews and Arabs short of Messianic times or is the best we can hope for is to keep them afraid of us indefinitely so that they find the price of harming Jews too high?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 02:00:33 PM by Secularbeliever »
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 12:26:13 AM »
Chaim,

I wanted to share a quick anecdote with you.

I was at a conference, full of vice presidents and similar executives.  I am only a lowly worker bee.  I was seated next to a gentleman who worked for Goldman Sachs.  At one point, I needed to get some information from my laptop, which I opened.  I had forgotten that the last web page I viewed in the hotel room was JTF.org.  I opened it and the web site splashed on my screen.  I immediately minimized it, but the man from Goldman saw it.  He was Jewish and at one of the breaks he looked at me and said "that was quite a web site you had there."  We chatted briefly.  He said he didn't know JTF specifically (though seemed to remember you from TV - he lives in New York) and said that while he agreed with 90% of what Kahanists say, he personally thought it was sad they had no chance because they're so small in numbers.

I said that may all be true, but numbers mean nothing when you have God on your side.  He looked at me and softly smiled and said "well, you have a point there."  I don't know if he'll visit the web site, but perhaps we picked up a member.

At that same conference, I was pleased when this man from Goldman said that if we were going to meet outside New York on Friday, he'd have to skip the afternoon session in order to get a plane home by sundown, which is difficult in the winter months.  Our schedule is very flexible and we said we could arrange a different time.  Only one man objected - an Egyptian muslim!  He immediately began to protest once he realized we were changing times to accomodate the Goldman man's Jewish faith.  He started complaining that it had to be through Friday, and we couldn't accomodate everyone, etc.  It was pretty dastardly.  But not unexpected.  In the end, we voted this obnoxious idiot down.

Just thought you'd enjoy the story.

Quick question: I for one am looking forward to the day when the Earth is no longer burdened by Jimmy Carter's shadow.  What do you think JTF should do to celebrate that day?  Whenever it comes, I'm sure there will be endless eulogies and praise in the media.  I think we should be prepared to post in forums, on newspaper web sites, youtube videos, etc. the real truth about Carter the anti-Semite.  Your thoughts?

Keep up the good work!

WestCoastJTF
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 10:49:26 PM by WestCoastJTF »

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 10:42:09 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope all is well with you. I have 3 questions for this week:

1. What are your thoughts on the subject of global warming? Personally, I tend to believe that it is real, seeing as how the last several summers in Israel have been exceptionally hot. Also, the Israeli meteorological service has recently announced that the coming winter is likely to be the hottest and driest in Israel's history (I'm not sure about  the weather in the US and other parts of the world). Do you agree that the earth is getting warmer? If so, what do you believe should be done to stop and reverse this process?

2. (related to the previous question) What are your thoughts on the water crisis in Israel? As you must know, Israel is suffering from severe water shortages, with the Sea of Galilee and other sources of water quickly drying up. Some people claim that the water crisis is a greater threat to Israel's future than the Arab and Muslim world. Several solutions to the problem are being discussed, such as building desalinization plants, importing water from other countries, and diverting the flow of several rivers in northern Israel. If you were in power in Israel, what would you do to solve this problem?

3. Right now, the central bank of Israel is planning to issue a new series of banknotes with a totally different design, depicting important individuals from Israeli history. They're planning to put a portrait of Theodore Herzl on the 20-shekel bill, David Ben-Gurion on the 50-shekel bill, Menachem Begin on the 100-shekel bill, and Yitzhak Rabin on the 200-shekel bill. Now, I'm curious: if you were prime minister of Israel, which portraits would you put on these banknotes? Which four individuals in Israeli and Jewish history are the most deserving of this honor, in your opinion?

As always, thank you for your answers,

Estragon1396
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 06:38:23 AM by Estragon1396 »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 01:40:03 AM »
Was George Soros friends with the Rubins and is he a supporter of the current JDL with Smelly Shelly Rubin?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 07:17:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha Pikaeach!

What are your thoughts on the German language? I am fluent in German and often get suspicious looks if I speak it in front of people. Naturally I understand the stigma; my question is: should Jews deliberately avoid learning the language? Is it a sin to speak it?

Along the same lines: should Jews with German surnames (i.e. Schonberg, Birnbaum, etc) change their names to reflect Israeli/Biblical heritage?
(much in the same way Weinzier became "Vancier" which then became your true name, "ben Pesach")

Speaking of the late great Pesach ben Dov (Alav ha Shalom!), can you share a story about him standing up for principles? If memory serves I recall you mentioning he was quite a linguist and good with languages.

Finally, a negev plan question: Please rank these 4 candidates in order:
1) Charles Rangel
2) C-O-L-O-N Powell
3) Condoleezza Rice (and please, can you sing the little jingle you made up to go with her name?)
4) Cynthia McKinney

Toda Chaim. Ata behemet Hashra'ah!
Gimatria

PS Where is Ted Kennedy right now?
PPS What do you think of Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:35:44 AM by Gimatria »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  I wanted to thank you and all the members of the forum for  your prayers. My father's tumor was removed but he has trouble walking and speaking. Hopefully this will improve. Thank you so much again.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 10:11:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion on the TSA and the recent changes in their security procedures, such as body scanners, pat-downs, and now strip searches?

Do believe that the body-scanners are safe or should we be worried about the radiation? Do you think that the pat-downs and strip searches are too invasive? Recently, the TSA forced a CHILD to disrobe in public for a search.

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 12:25:21 PM »
Hey chaim.

1) You know so much about healthy diet. Where do you get your info from to guide you whats healthy, and how much quantity you should have of that food and drink. For example you often state you should have no more than 2 wholewheat slices of bread a day.

2) Marlon brando according to wikipedia has a very mixed history with jews. One moment he was pro israel the next he said insulting comments to the hollywoods jews. Its says this on wikipedia..

"In 1946, Brando showed his dedication to the Jewish desire for a homeland by performing in Ben Hecht's Zionist play "A Flag is Born". Brando's involvement had an impact on three of the most contentious issues of the early postwar period: the fight to establish a Jewish state, the smuggling of Holocaust survivors to Israel"

Is this true??

3) Is it true that the JDL had links with black rap label deathrow, with suge knight and tupac?

4) I was talking to an american from texas. He said mike bloomberg was popular as the mayor of Newyork. Is that true and if so, why???

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 01:21:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A few questions:

1) I believe that all the drugged out, talentless "actresses" in Hollywood are Satanists who clearly try to bring about the downfall of western civilization. They prance around like sluts and skanks, have sex tapes purposefully leaked to the public and are horrendous role models for young women. Where do you think whores like Miley Cyrus, Jessica Simpson and Kim Kardashian (YSV to all of these demons!) will end up when they die? Do you think these sluts are among the most evil threats we face?

2) Since West Palm Beach has been proven to be a Fag Buchanus stronghold, is it safe to assume that most of the residents are sodomites? I'd guess that they are - and that they're wimpy and effiminate, as opposed to "butch". On a side note, do you believe that Fag Buchanus and the Satanist Eminem (YSV) have had gay relations?

3) Is there any question in your mind that the doe eyed queer Matt Lauer is, in fact, a sodomite? Would it be a tragedy if this homo were flattened by a bulldozer? The way that he looks at Al Roker couldn't possibly be more off-putting -  it's the same look that Roker gives every time he walks past a KFC.

4) In your opinion, who is the most evil sodomite in America and what should happen to him? Is it Pin Sulzberger?

All my best,
RWG
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 07:58:19 PM by RightWingGentile »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »
what is your opinion Rav Abraham Kook?

Why do Ashkenazim say saf instead of taf?  is it the correct way to say pronounce it saf?

what do you feel about modern orthodoxy?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:06:10 PM by imaknick »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 06:12:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can civilization ever get a foot-hold in Africa again, and if so, how would this work? The days of imperial colonialism are obviously over. The African "nations" have been left to their own devices and the result has almost uniformly been extremely bad. How can European-based civilization, including modern forms of agriculture, medicine and economics, start to re-take sub-Saharan Africa as in the days of Rhodesia - when the whole world today is so overwhelmingly pro-third-world? I truly believe the people of Africa can be helped, but only by colonialism as opposed to just giving them money. How can an effort be made to do this?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim

do you think most Muslims are drug addicts. If so, Why do you that is ?