Author Topic: YouTube Promotion and a JTF News Letter - PLEASE READ!  (Read 5788 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
YouTube Promotion and a JTF News Letter - PLEASE READ!
« on: May 29, 2007, 09:38:22 PM »
Somehow we need to organize this better.

Hmmm... *thinking*

I've been gone for a few days out of town and I have a lot of work to catch up on but I need to sit down and figure out a way to easily get these links to people. Please... throw out ideas.

I thought we could do one link twice a week and focus on that. I'm afraid, if we do more than that, then we are spreading out the clicks. In other words, we'll get less ratings and comments per video.

Maybe I'm wrong. Please... give me your opinions and comments. It seemed like we focused on Hillary for a few days and look what happened. THAT'S what we need... to get on the searches.

I also think that if we have too many sticky threads on the top, then people are going to ignore them. We should also be creative in how to get attention in the thread title but still give the info needed.

Also, I'm thinking about putting together a small news letter and emailing it out to the members. What would you think about this? It would contain links to the current videos, let you know when the new videos and audio come out, would help bring members to the forum who haven't visited in a while, and would have a link to Paypal on the bottom to donate to JTF.

Ideas? Comments?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: YouTube Promotion and a JTF News Letter - PLEASE READ!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 09:56:05 PM »
Sounds like whats needed. I was saying. yesterday on one of the threads that we needed to concentrate on key videos and boost them up. I think we are trying to bring up to many at one time.  I like the email idea. We would have to generate an email list so members who don't want to be part of it can  opt out and not get it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Zvulun ben Moshe

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 10:02:36 PM »
This forum software must have a mass email feature. So you don't need to do anything more than just pressing the right button.

Mass email is a must. Quite frankly, I was surprised when I didn't receive even a single email from JTF.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 10:24:56 AM »
The newsletter sounds like a great idea. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 01:29:37 AM »
Good. I'm going to see what I can put together. We need to think carefully about which videos can get the most attention.

This week has been a bit crazy... I've had to work from 8am until almost midnight every night. I'll be glad when this week is done so I can focus on more on JTF.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 05:15:30 PM »
I just got the newsletter, and it looks excellent!  Great work!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 05:34:45 PM »
I just got the newsletter, and it looks excellent!  Great work!
I second that - it looks great - and I liked the links to videos - excellent.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 06:49:12 PM »
It looks  great
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 07:17:49 PM »
Thank you! I didn't have a lot of time so it could be better. You guys are wonderful!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 07:46:42 PM »
I agree with Bullcat.  The newsletter looks great!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 04:27:53 AM »
A JTF newsletter would greatly increase our numbers. Perhaps also making JTF CD's, dvd would increase our members.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 05:43:05 AM »
Who would we send the newsletters to?  Just registered members?  I suppose we could advertise the newsletters on Youtube and that could help. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Toteone

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 12:01:56 AM »
I really enjoyed your video but there were two points I disliked... the first I don't remember... the second was 'Serbian heroes'. It was a very complicated war with many dimensions. I'd support the Croats as well as the Slovaks if they hadn't allied with the Mohammedans.

I guess that's what I felt about your 'When Muslims kill each other in Gaza' video in general. I know it's an atrocity what the Israeli government has done to buy diplomatic points, and I'm starting to be convinced by you that they're crazy enough to be doing it for peace and not to buy time to secure the West Bank.
I would call the video biased, as most people are in anything, about all the issues, but that's ok since you were right in almost everything you said, but in the gray zones of history you erred somewhat imho.
I mean 'G-d put Ariel Sharon in a vegetative state'? We don't know that, good people get sick too, it's all in G-d's hands as he allows such things to happen and who truly knows his motives?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 02:07:31 PM »
I really enjoyed your video but there were two points I disliked... the first I don't remember... the second was 'Serbian heroes'. It was a very complicated war with many dimensions. I'd support the Croats as well as the Slovaks if they hadn't allied with the Mohammedans.

I guess that's what I felt about your 'When Muslims kill each other in Gaza' video in general. I know it's an atrocity what the Israeli government has done to buy diplomatic points, and I'm starting to be convinced by you that they're crazy enough to be doing it for peace and not to buy time to secure the West Bank.
I would call the video biased, as most people are in anything, about all the issues, but that's ok since you were right in almost everything you said, but in the gray zones of history you erred somewhat imho.
I mean 'G-d put Ariel Sharon in a vegetative state'? We don't know that, good people get sick too, it's all in G-d's hands as he allows such things to happen and who truly knows his motives?
if you don't support serbs than you are on wrong place,or croat who is trying to manipulate like every croat do
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 10:04:00 AM »

if you don't support serbs than you are on wrong place,or croat who is trying to manipulate like every croat do

Couldn't agree more. O0

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 03:59:34 AM »

Also, I'm thinking about putting together a small news letter and emailing it out to the members. What would you think about this? It would contain links to the current videos, let you know when the new videos and audio come out, would help bring members to the forum who haven't visited in a while, and would have a link to Paypal on the bottom to donate to JTF.

Ideas? Comments?

Yes you should do this. Send it out to at least all of the 120 members with over 100 posts. Encourage every single one of them to post one of the JTF videos on youtube or livelink. Provide specific instructions. The newsletter should have a few numbered or bulleted points. Nothing super long.  It basically should be a call to action.

Offline QuantumMine

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 04:29:00 PM »
  I've had to make 2 new accounts already at YouTube. I put up some JTF videos and it wasn't long until I was taken down. YT seems to be very anti-free speech. Many atheist accounts have been removed also. I disagree with atheists on a lot of issues, but they still have a right to speak their mind. If anyone knows a better place to post videos please let me know and I'll post a few. YT is run by a bunch of Nazis.

P.S. I hope everyone had a good Chanukka or Christmas (it was Christmas for me). I was very politically incorrect and said "Merry Christmas" to people. I hope I offended lots of Muslims. :D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »
I'm thinking about putting together a small news letter and emailing it out to the members. What would you think about this? It would contain links to the current videos, let you know when the new videos and audio come out, would help bring members to the forum who haven't visited in a while, and would have a link to Paypal on the bottom to donate to JTF.

Ideas? Comments?

I like the idea of a newsletter. But Ask JTF is sort of a newsletter in itself.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline usafortruth2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 10:48:30 PM »
A news Letter from JTF is great but the problem is I have 3 email account and they all get tons of mail a day.  Is it possible to have it downloadable too?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2008, 07:17:42 AM »
If we did a newsletter I think it would be best if it only went out to the members with over 100 posts or even 200 posts that way only our great supporters see it. Also all Moderators should see it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 08:30:27 PM »
Hi,

I think the idea of a "latest videos and new links" section would be a great idea. It would enable people who don't have all the time to review everything a focus on the main hot issues that JTF are focusing on.

Make it a drop-down menu item and apply editorial compaliance for the key issues under debate.

Kind regards,

JTF member

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 12:17:26 AM »
David,

The posts thing as an access point in terms of numbers will be self defeating. People will just post a load of crap to achieve a certain  number of postings.

I suggest a paid-for membership, say $50 a year and all those on it will be included as JTF paid-up members. This money could go straight into Chiam's fund for representation in Israel.

I got my $50 bucks ready.....

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Please provide a secure link so that people can donate to JTF
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 10:14:34 PM »
Please provide a secure link so that people can donate to JTF-

Is this possible? -Have I missed a link or something?

Stake out a claim of where donations would go... detail it then invite participation from our members.- It is down to you how aggresively you court funding.

I would suggest a passive mode....highlight the option but dont make it compulsorary. The people we will need in the long run, will donate, even if its a dollar.

Get a good accountant and list where the funds have gone to.

-Justa thought, Chaim needs money to represent in Israel. Lets not this minor thing thwart us.

-Dibbs Nutz.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 04:02:51 PM »
Maybe we could start a listserv....
you know? You send an email to the listserv, and the listserv sends the email to all the subscribers.
Anyone can send an Email to the listserv, though. I'm not sure if that's what you're going for.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal