Author Topic: Nazi French Consulate in Jerusalem, a disgrace to France !  (Read 664 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Nazi French Consulate in Jerusalem, a disgrace to France !
« on: December 02, 2010, 02:13:57 PM »

The Internet site of the French Consulate in Jerusalem is absolutely nauseating. I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. It's complete Arab propaganda. There is no mention of Israel (!), only Palestine. They proudly announce that Mustafa Barghouti is decorated with the Insignia of Officer of the French Legion of Honour, or how France support "Palestinian" NGOs, they praise the "peace flotilla", and so on and so on...

UNBELIEVABLE ! A COMPLETE DISGRACE TO FRANCE !

I have also learned that residents of Gush Etzion having both French and Israeli nationality are given official documents at the Nazi French Consulate that state that they live in "occupied Palestine". That's not a joke ! Can you imagine that ? Official documents from the French Consulate in Jerusalem !

As a French Jew, I have no word to describe how sick I feel to have to live in France when I see this... How can the French government let this happen ? These Nazi Arab suck-ups officially represent France in Jerusalem. What a disgrace...

If you want to take a look at this whorehouse (English version) :

http://www.consulfrance-jerusalem.org/france_jerusalem/spip.php?rubrique89

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Nazi French Consulate in Jerusalem, a disgrace to France !
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 02:15:38 PM »
Im so sorry Yaakov that the reality is not what we would like it to be...

We all need to consider making Aliyah soon... Maybe when we can work together we can turn the world around...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 02:41:30 PM »
Shame on France.  >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 06:29:09 PM »
you made the correct choice in making aliyah
france will be an islamic nazi hellhole in a few years.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 06:30:19 PM »

I don't think he has made Aliyah yet... My message was intended to encourage him to do it {as we all need encouragement}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »
Yaakov, is there any way you and other French Jews could write to the French Consulate and let them know you find their Arab pandering offensive? 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 09:12:02 PM »
Yaakov, is there any way you and other French Jews could write to the French Consulate and let them know you find their Arab pandering offensive? 

Good idea.  I would write a letter.  It might mean nothing, but these animals should know they are thought to scum by a certain percentage of the world

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 12:48:50 AM »

Yes, that's what I intend to do soon. As bad as the official policy of the French government toward Israel is, it rarely sinks as low as that. So I'm going to inquire who is in charge of this Consulate and who they take orders from. I also intend to write to Israeli authorities to let them know that this Consulate mentions "occupied Palestine" in some of the official documents that it delivers. But they probably know already. Israeli officials have an insane habit of letting foreign antisemitic activity develop on Israeli soil without saying a word. I'll let you know if I get answers.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 12:56:14 AM »

I don't think he has made Aliyah yet... My message was intended to encourage him to do it {as we all need encouragement}...

Correct, I haven't made Aliyah. As a legacy of my past, I have a complicated family situation that makes it particularly difficult for me to make Aliyah. It's not primarily for professional reasons or language barriers (I speak Hebrew), unfortunately it's due to more difficult family obstacles. With G-d's help, I hope I can overcome these obstacles in the near future.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 01:26:33 AM by yaakov mendel »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 04:44:46 AM »
What do you expect of the French Dhimmi midget Sarkozy,as well as the Dhimmi Jew Levitte or whatever his name is.Also what other country asks Foreigners to defend in the Legion
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 07:51:17 AM »
They have become very anti-Serb as well. France is controlled by muslim fanatics...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,