Author Topic: Israeli High Court: Keep Torturing Yigal Amir  (Read 7753 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Israeli High Court: Keep Torturing Yigal Amir
« on: December 07, 2010, 11:13:26 AM »
The Israeli High Court ruled that the inhumane torture of Jewish political prisoner Yigal Amir (15 years of complete solitary confinement!) must go on - while the smashers of Jewish children's heads such as Hezbollah mass murderer Samir Kuntar are freed from prison, joyously fat and with academic degrees

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141028
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 11:34:03 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Israeli High Court: Keep Torturing Yigal Amir
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 11:15:01 AM »
The Israeli High Court ruled that the inhumane torture of Jewish political prisoner Yigal Amir (15 years of complete solitary confinement!) must go on - while the smashers of Jewish children's heads such as Hezbollah murderer Samir Kuntar are freed from prison, fat and with academic degrees

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141028
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 11:58:00 AM »
Yigal Amire doesn't deserve that kind of punishment...if anything, he has served his punishment and should be let go.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 12:01:36 PM »
Yigal Amire doesn't deserve that kind of punishment...if anything, he has served his punishment and should be let go.

Punished for what? for killing a brutal, mass-murdering, treacherous tyrant?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 12:17:52 PM »

For breaking the law...that's all..we are a law abiding organization.  You break the law, you do jail time.. His punishment is worse than what he deserves.  The murderous Muslims should get torture and then death.  Amir should be let free.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 12:23:22 PM »

For breaking the law...that's all..we are a law abiding organization.  You break the law, you do jail time.. His punishment is worse than what he deserves.  The murderous Muslims should get torture and then death.  Amir should be let free.

We're a law abiding organization - therefore we don't encourage illegal actions, but on the other hand, we do not condemn them. Condeming a Jew who risked his life for the Jewish people is the worst kind of betrayal.

Morally, the anti-Semitic Bolshevik secular law means nothing to us. Only the Torah law.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 12:28:35 PM »
I didn't condemn Yigal Amir.. I am happy it happened...just like I am happy for what Baruch Goldstein did..and for him, if he were alive, he shouldn't be jailed because what he did was in self-defense.  Rabin wasn't going to Yigal Amir and kill him, that's why it's different..and because he broke the law, he had to get jail..but now he should be free.

We're a law abiding organization - therefore we don't encourage illegal actions, but on the other hand, we do not condemn them. Condeming a Jew who risked his life for the Jewish people is the worst kind of betrayal.

Morally, the anti-Semitic Bolshevik secular law means nothing to us. Only the Torah law.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 12:29:30 PM »
I didn't condemn Yigal Amir.. I am happy it happened...just like I am happy for what Baruch Goldstein did..and for him, if he were alive, he shouldn't be jailed because what he did was in self-defense.  Rabin wasn't going to Yigal Amir and kill him, that's why it's different..and because he broke the law, he had to get jail..but now he should be free.

If he did no crime why do you think he had to be imprisoned and tortured?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 12:29:37 PM »
Here, i'll put it to you this way. If i were a witness to Yigal Amir's crime and I had to go the stand to be a witness, I would say I knew nothing and didn't see anything.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 12:31:28 PM »
The crime Yigal Amir did was murder somebody who happened to be the head of state.  His life was not in danger.  He broke the law.  He had to do jail time.  That's not condemning him. I'm stating a fact.  His jail time should be complete and he should be let free.

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 12:34:40 PM »
Doctor, why do you put the Communist-state's "laws" above the Torah's laws?   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 12:36:06 PM »
Doctor, why do you put the Communist-state's "laws" above the Torah's laws?   

I don't...but now that you bring it up..if the Torah law says to wipe out the memory of Amalek, why aren't you going out murdering Amalekites left and right. Torah law says you should...

But you  know that if you get caught, you'll go to jail for the rest of your life and what good will that do for you or for this movement.

Yigal Amir did a good thing.. He sacrificed his life for the Jewish people.  Chaim had done a good thing and sacrificed many years of his life for the Jewish people. Unfortunately both got caught breaking the law they had to jail time according to the laws of the countries where they were caught.  Thank Gd Chaim is free. His punishment was worse than what he deserved, but thank Gd he is alive and well and stronger than ever.  And Yigal Amir was caught murdering a head of state..and an evil one.  He broke a law in Israel. He got caught was thrown in jail. He should be free now.  His punishment is worse than what he deserves.  Yes, he was entrapt, but he still saw blanks and exchanged them with actual bullets and he killed someone..He broke the law and got caught and was thrown in jail.  Now he should be free.

How many times do I need to say this to convince you that I'm not an Erev Rav to you. I know what you are trying to get at, but I'm not stupid.   If only I could speak Hebrew..Maybe I have my wife translate better.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2010, 12:43:17 PM »
And I will add that if I had to be a witness against another righteous Jew for a crime they did, I would never turn him/her in. That would have included Yigal Amir even if cameras caught me as a witness and I had to go to jail for it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2010, 12:48:55 PM »
The crime Yigal Amir did was murder somebody who happened to be the head of state.  His life was not in danger.  He broke the law.  He had to do jail time.  That's not condemning him. I'm stating a fact.  His jail time should be complete and he should be let free.

Yitzchak Rabin was endangering the lives of millions of Jews - he was about to give in Judea and Samaria, including Jerusalem and the Golan Heights (according to Martin Indyk) to Arab mass-murdering terrorists he was funding, training and arming. Even Bill Clinton admitted last month that had Rabin lived, in 3 years the entire Yosh (Judea and Samaria) region including Jerusalem would have been given in to the Arab terrorists and would have become a base for the genocidal, Nazi, fanatical Jew murderers of Arafat. Had this happened, Israel would have been wiped off the face of the earth and the Jews would have faced a second Holocaust, this time on their own land.

What you're saying is that the prime minister/head of state is far more important than Jewish lives. Hitler was also the head of state of Nazi Germany. Who cares if he was a prime minister or a foreign worker? He was endangering the existence of the Jewish people. The Jewish people had not only the right, but the obligation, to defend themeselves against a brutal, treacherous dictator who sold their lives and exposed them to a threat of a second Holocaust on their own homeland.

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2010, 12:50:28 PM »
@Dr. Dan:

If the state decides that Dr. Dan must not live, would you follow the law and kill yourself? Blind submission to the state is not a possitive attritube, unless you're German, which you aren't.  

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 12:50:39 PM »
He killed a head of state.  That is against the law in Israel.  He got caught was thrown in jail.  And no, he did not deserve to be tortured.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2010, 12:52:20 PM »
So by that logic, why don't you assassinate Netanyoyo?  He is also endangering the lives of all of Israel by not attacking Iran. Of course I don't mean that..nobody here should do such a thing...

Yitzchak Rabin was endangering the lives of millions of Jews - he was about to give in Judea and Samaria, including Jerusalem and the Golan Heights (according to Martin Indyk) to Arab mass-murdering terrorists he was funding, training and arming. Even Bill Clinton admitted last month that had Rabin lived, in 3 years the entire Yosh (Judea and Samaria) region including Jerusalem would have been given in to the Arab terrorists and would have become a base for the genocidal, Nazi, fanatical Jew murderers of Arafat. Had this happened, Israel would have been wiped off the face of the earth and the Jews would have faced a second Holocaust, this time on their own land.

What you're saying is that the prime minister/head of state is far more important than Jewish lives. Hitler was also the head of state of Nazi Germany. Who cares if he was a prime minister or a foreign worker? He was endangering the existence of the Jewish people. The Jewish people had not only the right, but the obligation, to defend themeselves against a brutal, treacherous dictator who sold their lives and exposed them to a threat of a second Holocaust on their own homeland.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2010, 12:52:51 PM »
He killed a head of state.  That is against the law in Israel.  He got caught was thrown in jail.  And no, he did not deserve to be tortured.

Putting the State above Jewish lives is Fascism. Who cares if the enemy of the Jewish people is a head of state or a birthday party clown?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »
@Dr. Dan:

If the state decides that Dr. Dan must not live, would you follow the law and kill yourself? Blind submission to the state is not a possitive attritube, unless you're German, which you aren't.  

umm, what does that have to do with anything?  

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2010, 12:56:36 PM »
So by that logic, why don't you assassinate Netanyoyo?  He is also endangering the lives of all of Israel by not attacking Iran. Of course I don't mean that..nobody here should do such a thing...

By that logic - Netanyahu is even worse. We don't encourage Jews to break the law - but we never put it above Jewish lives and Torah, as we don't believe in "State religion". In the past it was called Fascism.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2010, 12:58:25 PM »

Putting the State above Jewish lives is Fascism. Who cares if the enemy of the Jewish people is a head of state or a birthday party clown?

So you are suggesting that every Jew in Israel who feels like it to hurt or kill erev rav Jews randomly?  I wish it was that simple...IT's not very practical.  I would rather people follow the law and elect those bastards out of office and then make laws to jail them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2010, 12:58:40 PM »
@Dr. Dan:

Because according to your logic, if the State law ruled that you must be dead, and you would violate it, you should be thrown to prison for it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2010, 12:59:39 PM »

By that logic - Netanyahu is even worse. We don't encourage Jews to break the law - but we never put it above Jewish lives and Torah, as we don't believe in "State religion". In the past it was called Fascism.

And if a Jew breaks state law and gets caught he shouldn't be jailed?  Even if breaking that law makes you happy?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 01:00:31 PM »

So you are suggesting that every Jew in Israel who feels like it to hurt or kill erev rav Jews randomly?  I wish it was that simple...IT's not very practical.  I would rather people follow the law and elect those bastards out of office and then make laws to jail them.

I'm simply asking you one question: do you think the Jewish people had the right to defend themeselves from a treacherous, bloody tyrant?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 01:06:29 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2010, 01:01:17 PM »
@Dr. Dan:

Because according to your logic, if the State law ruled that you must be dead, and you would violate it, you should be thrown to prison for it.

but no such law exists so it's a moot point..It has nothing to do with this.

Now let's talk about Hanukah and the Greeks. If a law was passed that I wasn't allowed to study Torah or else it meant death, I would study Torah law and risk my life.