Poll

What is your favorite Arabian action story?

The Cockroach and the Coke story
1 (10%)
The Arab and the horse sex story
1 (10%)
The Arab picking his nose story
0 (0%)
The Arab and the "halal" meat story
2 (20%)
The Jerusalem II story with Arab employees
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Your favorite Arabian action story!  (Read 667 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Your favorite Arabian action story!
« on: December 14, 2010, 07:29:55 AM »
Pick your favorite Arabian action story here.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Your favorite Arabian action story!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 08:55:52 AM »
I have a moderate Blattedophobia so let's hope I never go to prison. Ugh, yuck. All of the stories were good examples of Arab grossness though.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 09:01:05 AM »
Thank you. I hope to never go to prison as well. Who knows what kind of creatures black, Arab or otherwise will be lurking there and doing disgusting things.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 01:31:31 PM »
I'd probably be initially more grossed out by the roaches, but then I think the roaches would be tolerable compared to the "human" cockroaches.

I saw a "Locked up Abroad" episode where this Australian guy was locked up in Indonesia because his friend had drugs, but he'd never touched them or had anything to do with the drugs. His friend said he was an antique dealer. The man was completely innocent, but ended up in the worst prisons for 9 years for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 02:57:01 PM »
I'd probably be initially more grossed out by the roaches, but then I think the roaches would be tolerable compared to the "human" cockroaches.

I saw a "Locked up Abroad" episode where this Australian guy was locked up in Indonesia because his friend had drugs, but he'd never touched them or had anything to do with the drugs. His friend said he was an antique dealer. The man was completely innocent, but ended up in the worst prisons for 9 years for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Exactly. If I were Chaim and I was in the same situation he was for five and a half years,I would rather be locked up with the six-legged cockroaches rather than the two-legged ones.