Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 19, 2010  (Read 11013 times)

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 19, 2010
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 07:55:02 PM »
A'lan Chaim ha Noaz ve ha pikeach!
Because I am posting on Sunday night I will fashion the theme of my questions based on that hideous program, 60 bolshevik minutes.

how many of the hosts/correspondents on the show are sodomites?
Can you rank the following people in terms of their adherence to and promotion of sodomy and other evils?
1) Ed Bradley
2) Mike "Wallace"
3) Steve Kroft
4) Morley Safer
5) Andy Rooney

Why did Wallace change his name from Wallichinsky?

Who is uglier, Lesley Stahl or Christiane Amanpour?

Where is Ed Bradley right this minute?

Todah Chaim, ve shavuah tov!

PS  I am hoping to read a new book this week - I was thinking of "Perfidy" by Ben Hecht. Is this a good choice?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 10:47:11 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I know that you support renaming the Ben-Gurion Airport into Meir David Kahane Airport. How about going one step further and transforming much of this airport into a museum of Kahanism, which would include photos, videos, and informational booths, so that everyone who comes in to or leaves Israel would learn something new about this historic movement. In such an airport, even a flight delay would be spent with lots of use.

Thank you.

Zvulun
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2010, 11:26:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A few questions for this week:

1) I don't think I've ever heard you give your thoughts on the satanist Mike Tyson, YSV, may he burn in hellfire forever. What do you think of this so-called "muslim" who once promised to eat an opponent's children?

2) I am friendly with a Jewish man I work with and his Jewish fiance. I was over at their apartment this past week, and I saw a Christmas tree. I asked them why they would have a Christmas tree - given that they're Jewish - and they replied "Because we love the Christmas season". What are your thoughts on these people?

3) What percentage of "presents" received by schvartza "children" will be stolen from hard-working white people?

4) Has there ever been a more disgraceful holiday commercial season? It seems like every single commercial features a hard-working black family man buying expensive presents (like new cars) for his large, legitimate family. Have you noticed this disturbing trend?

RWG