Author Topic: Israeli Christian Girl gives up promising modeling career to serve in IDF  (Read 5619 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli Christian Girl gives up promising modeling career to serve in IDF
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »
YOU NEED KAHANISTS IN THE IDF THEY SHOULD LAY LOW UNTIL THE TIME COMES TO ACT .THEY SHOULD ALSO BE IN ALL BRANCHES OF THE POLICE

To me, this is the correct approach.   And if forced to do illegal order disobey and be prepared to face the consequences. - that is the truly heroic way, but some are afraid of a little time in the brig and/or a demotion.   But is a demotion for refusing to expel Jews not better than simply dodging?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2011, 09:49:14 AM »
I never said that anybody should expect miracles. I said that there is no way Israel could have survived in any way on its own no matter what.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2011, 01:50:03 PM »
I never said that anybody should expect miracles. I said that there is no way Israel could have survived in any way on its own no matter what.

But no one is saying she is on her own.  When it comes to calculating a plan of action however, G-d's help doesn't factor in because humans make decisions with free will and not knowing to what extent God's help will come and therefore not relying on it as a dependent factor of any plan.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2011, 03:40:39 PM »
God bless her, and keep her safe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2011, 07:43:27 PM »
But no one is saying she is on her own.  When it comes to calculating a plan of action however, G-d's help doesn't factor in because humans make decisions with free will and not knowing to what extent G-d's help will come and therefore not relying on it as a dependent factor of any plan.
OK let me explain more fully what I meant.

WE may say and believe that we aren't supposed to rely on miracles, but the self-hating vermin that control the IDF and Israeli government certainly don't give a damn about Torahic principles.

Looking back on them, every single Israeli victory was a gigantic miracle--especially the one in 1948 where a literal handful of ragtag peasants completely controlled by a communist dictator who wouldn't know how to fight his way out of a wet paper bag destroyed invasion forces fifty times their size, and with modern weapons of every kind.

Now look at Israel's humiliating failure in 2006, when she was supposedly at her absolute technological zenith. She was beaten soundly by a ragtag foe she outnumbered twenty to one.

I honestly don't see much difference in the IDF ceasing to exist tomorrow and it continuing to, and I do think that's a Torahic position.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2011, 10:46:01 PM »
Israel survives because of G-d, not because of man.

So destroy the military and see what happens. You speak like the Hasidic Jews who were anti Zionist and refused to go to Israel during the Shoah. What happened? Their whole congregation died. 6 million Jews died. You don't wait for a miracle. You fight. The only reason why Israel exists is because of its superior military power.

Waiting for a miracle equals death. You have to take matters into your own hands. That's actually how Israel was founded. The Jews took matters into their own hands and declared independence. They started a military to make sure that they can defend themselves.

I personally don't know if the existence of Israel itself is a miracle. Either way, you cannot wait for them, whether you're religious or secular.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2011, 11:22:57 PM »
So destroy the military and see what happens. You speak like the Hasidic Jews who were anti Zionist and refused to go to Israel during the Shoah. What happened? Their whole congregation died. 6 million Jews died.

Really, they were all hasidim?  All 6 million Jews were hasidim?!   You are kidding yourself.
Millions of reformed and assimilated Jews were also murdered in the holocaust because they too refused to go to Israel.

You don't wait for a miracle. You fight. The only reason why Israel exists is because of its superior military power.

I agree you fight and don't wait for a miracle, but I do NOT agree that Israel exists because of "superior military power."   It did NOT have superior military power in 1948 by any stretch of the imagination.

Waiting for a miracle equals death. You have to take matters into your own hands. That's actually how Israel was founded. The Jews took matters into their own hands and declared independence. They started a military to make sure that they can defend themselves.

I personally don't know if the existence of Israel itself is a miracle. Either way, you cannot wait for them, whether you're religious or secular.

Yeah I agree totally with this part.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2011, 12:17:26 AM »
I do NOT agree that Israel exists because of "superior military power."   It did NOT have superior military power in 1948 by any stretch of the imagination.
That is all I've been trying to say all along.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2011, 12:34:29 AM »
btw, there are also close to 5 million deform and assimilated Jews sitting in America right now who refuse to go to Israel (not to mention their parents and grandparents who did the same).   There are many millions (more than 5 obviously) offspring from the grandparents' generation who are not even Jews anymore because the parents' generation intermarried.    So don't stick the classically Jewish mental pathology onto only the hasidim.  And obviously some hasidim did listen to jabotinsky and left before it was too late, I know offspring of one hasid who fought in Irgun, and I know offspring of another who fled because of jabotinsky coming to his shul...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2011, 12:42:06 AM »
btw, there are also close to 5 million deform and assimilated Jews sitting in America right now who refuse to go to Israel (not to mention their parents and grandparents who did the same).   There are many millions (more than 5 obviously) offspring from the grandparents' generation who are not even Jews anymore because the parents' generation intermarried.    So don't stick the classically Jewish mental pathology onto only the hasidim.  And obviously some hasidim did listen to jabotinsky and left before it was too late, I know offspring of one hasid who fought in Irgun, and I know offspring of another who fled because of jabotinsky coming to his shul...
Are you talking to me or FF? I never once agreed with his "blame the Hasidim" routine.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2011, 04:12:53 AM »
You speak like the Hasidic Jews who were anti Zionist and refused to go to Israel during the Shoah. What happened? Their whole congregation died.

They did not refuse to go to Israel during the Shoah ! They were trapped, with nowhere to go. Had they had the chance to move to Israel instead of being sent to Auschwitz, what do you think they would have done ?
As early as the beginning of the 30s, the British and their Jewish collaborators in the colonial Palestine barred Jews from entering the land of Israel.
Stop blaming European Jews for being abandoned by the whole world, and by their fellow Jews from America in the first place !

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2011, 07:42:04 AM »
They did not refuse to go to Israel during the Shoah ! They were trapped, with nowhere to go. Had they had the chance to move to Israel instead of being sent to Auschwitz, what do you think they would have done ?
As early as the beginning of the 30s, the British and their Jewish collaborators in the colonial Palestine barred Jews from entering the land of Israel.
Stop blaming European Jews for being abandoned by the whole world, and by their fellow Jews from America in the first place !
True the Brits or Americans wouldn't let Jews in .Hitler at first told them take the Jews if you want them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »
True the Brits or Americans wouldn't let Jews in .Hitler at first told them take the Jews if you want them
I have read where in the early days Hitler talked about allowing Jews to leave Germany however they would be going with nothing but the clothing on their backs... In the late 1930's America was still in the grips of the depression... The idea of taking in refugees that were coming with little or no resources was not something that would be very popular... Besides by the time it became plain that Hitler was rounding up and exterminating Jews the option of leaving was no longer on the table...  Jewish organizations back then had a great deal of sway in the Democrat Party did a very poor job of putting some fire under FDR's tukis during the time something could have been done... This was something that Jewish groups needed to bring to the forefront back then... Gentile America in most cases had little or no understanding of what Hitler was planing for Jews living there... Had more been known I tend to believe Americans would have demanded something be done.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2011, 10:23:30 AM »
Are you talking to me or FF? I never once agreed with his "blame the Hasidim" routine.

And hence I'm not talking to you.  My comment addresses his hasidim remark.

Speaking of which, since Chaim Weizmann referred to them as the 'dust of history' why does freedom defender consider the "zionist mentality" so superior, when that is also partly to blame for the death of so many hasidim (and non-hasidim) ?    Will freedom defender tell us he is a staunch ideological supporter for Irgun and Lehi and Zeev Jabotinsky's Revisionist Zionism which spawned those movements?   I highly doubt that.  I think freedomdefender is living with and basing his beliefs off of some ahistorical, very unrefined generalizations commonly known as "myths."

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2011, 10:49:26 AM »
She was born in Israel .Druse,Circassianand Russian none Jews serve in IDF so why not an American

According to Israeli citizenship law, tyhere are several ways of becoming a citizen.
1- Being born in Israel BEFORE Israeli independence in some cases. Druze, Armenians, Circassians and others got it that way, and so their descendants. Just because they were considered long term naturals of the land and had no other nationality.
2- Being Jewish (or a Gentile with at least one Jewish parent or grand parent), if the Jew (or the Jewish grand-parent has not rejected Judaism, and the prospective citizen establishes his/her residence in Israel. Those citizens are allowed to keep also the citizenship of origin.
3- Having legally resided in Israel for at least 3 of the last 5 years. In that case, a Gentile could theoretically apply for citizenship from abroad without even going to Israel, but he/she has to irrevocably resign the former citizenship. It's because they assume that a Gentile who resigns his citizenship is seriuosly planning to settle in Israel.
4- Having an Israeli Parent (no matter how that parent became a citizen) at time of birth, even if born abroad. Only if the parent got him/herself naturalized or born in Israel. That is, a child who is born abroad to an Israeli citizen is an Israeli, but he cannot pass his citizenship to his own children. However, as any other person, that children could get citizenship by Law of Return if they are Jewish or kins to a Jew, or by residence in Israel if Gentiles

Apparently, that girl is going to get her citizenship by naturalization on the basis of legal residence. If it's just a personal preference to live in Israel and abide by Jewish Soveregnty and Authorities, and it's an isolated personal case, I have nothing against it. But I would oppose a mass of Gentiles naturalising in Israel. We have plenty of lands in our Gentile countries to settle.