Author Topic: Is it a Good Idea to Publicize Netanyahu's Violence Against Jews in the USA?  (Read 1312 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Netanyahu and Ehud Barak sent the police force to shoot plastic bullets and stun grenades at settlers
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142594

Is it a good idea to try to make a public relations campaign with the USA public and congress, attacking Netanyahu as a Human Rights violator and comparing him to some of the Arab dictators who are now in trouble, or should we only complain to fellow Jews? Or should we just try to persuade the more right-wing members of Netanyahu's coalition to pressure the Prime Minister to change his ways?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This is gut wrenching!  >:(
I only hope that one day Kahanist will be able to repay the debt to the left-wing lemmings.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am appalled at the situation going on in Israel now. I have lost ALL respect for Netanyoohoo and now consider him amongst the enemies of the Jewish people. It is one thing to be a traitor to your own people, a whole next level for a Jew who fires lethal weapons at other Jews...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I am appalled at the situation going on in Israel now. I have lost ALL respect for Netanyoohoo and now consider him amongst the enemies of the Jewish people. It is one thing to be a traitor to your own people, a whole next level for a Jew who fires lethal weapons at other Jews...

Here is another piece of craziness and treachery emanating from Israel:
Israel to allow 300 Palestinians in Libya into the PA
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=209562
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
After watching that video I am actually speechless. What can the government in Israel be thinking... Or are they thinking at all?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I'm curious as to what the gun laws are like in Judea and Samaria, as well as the rest of Israel for that matter.  I think they need to have a gun culture like many Americans do.  When Chaim becomes prime minister of Israel, I think he should make a law requiring every Israeli citizen to be armed at all times. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm curious as to what the gun laws are like in Judea and Samaria, as well as the rest of Israel for that matter.  I think they need to have a gun culture like many Americans do.  When Chaim becomes prime minister of Israel, I think he should make a law requiring every Israeli citizen to be armed at all times. 
It's for reasons like this that the founding fathers wanted Americans to have the right to bare arms... It is very clear to see what happens when the government receives little or no resistance to crazy policies.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
The good news is that as a response, Israelis are scedueling a day of rage on Thursday.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's for reasons like this that the founding fathers wanted Americans to have the right to bare arms... It is very clear to see what happens when the government receives little or no resistance to crazy policies.

Not trying to be picky but I think you meant that 'Americans have the right to bear arms' not 'bare arms'... Although in America we also have the right to bare arms too...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
After watching that video I am actually speechless. What can the government in Israel be thinking... Or are they thinking at all?

They are thinking that they will use arab nazis to help them expel Jews from Judea and Samaria.  Importing more of them, especially butchers from libya, will counteract Jewish presence there.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
In one of his blog posts, Vienna Mike wrote that the Israeli goverment is actually allied against with the Arabs against her own citizens.  I believe it after reading this. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
In one of his blog posts, Vienna Mike wrote that the Israeli goverment is actually allied against with the Arabs against her own citizens.  I believe it after reading this. 
Americans should not find this surprising since the American government is doing the same thing with the illegals situation here. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 07:40:17 PM by cjd »