Author Topic: Joshua Rosenberg creates dozens of anti-JTF smear videos  (Read 14584 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Joshua Rosenberg creates dozens of anti-JTF smear videos
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2011, 02:02:34 PM »
Beleagured is definitely Steven.  I am almost certain of that.  He writes to my sister all the time

Why would your sister speak to people who openly work with nazi's all the time?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2011, 05:51:11 PM »
-Who is your sister?
-From what specific writings do you conclude that beleaguered is steven?
-Does your sister send everything he writes to you?

Beleaguered is joshua because I recognise his voice. I've seen the comments on his beleaguered channel and those are not the way steven would write.

He writes to her , tells her that she is hot, that she should agree with him, blah blah. ISn't his channel one where he has video of himself talking in a German accent?  I have heard this voice.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »
Why would your sister speak to people who openly work with nazi's all the time?

Look she isn't his gf...and this other stuff about him being a nazi... do you think people outside of JTF follow this.  I know she doesn't like that Marbus tw*t.  Cool it with the accusations.  Take a deep breath

These people give JTf free publicity.  I read their rants from time to time and I see how crazy they seem.  People need to see how these people look to outsiders. THEY LOOK NUTS

Example:  Who is their right mind would think Chaim anyone was an Obese Chinese man touching himself.  This is immature stupid high school hijinks

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 06:02:21 PM »
This is the account I am talking about

That featured video is on his page

This accent sounds like a mix of Pole and German.  You think this is Australian?  I am missing something
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:00:09 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 06:09:18 PM »
Look she isn't his gf...and this other stuff about him being a nazi... do you think people outside of JTF follow this.  I know she doesn't like that Marbus tw*t.  Cool it with the accusations.  Take a deep breath

These people give JTf free publicity.  I read their rants from time to time and I see how crazy they seem.  People need to see how these people look to outsiders. THEY LOOK NUTS

Example:  Who is their right mind would think Chaim anyone was an Obese Chinese man touching himself.  This is immature stupid high school hijinks

-What accusations?
-Who is your sister?
-From what specific writings do you conclude that beleaguered is steven?

Beleaguered is definitely steven? I do not see any reasoning for such a bold statement.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2011, 06:10:35 PM »

This accent sounds like a mix of Pole and German.  You think this is Australian?  I am missing something

Have you been following this whole issue? He uses voice altering software...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:00:25 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2011, 06:45:05 PM »
I believe that you know better than I do.  I never said that I was correct, nor that I was following this as closely as other people.  I just know that this beleagured guy is saying he's Steven.  He also was hounding my sister for a picture she had of herself in a bikini..she didn't send it. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 06:50:11 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2011, 07:04:32 PM »

בס''ד

I removed the link to Joshua Rosenberg's account. We do not want to publicize his links here.

There is no question that Rosenberg is trying to fake an accent here. But his Australian accent does come through clearly later on in this boring video. There is no doubt whatsoever that that is Rosenberg's voice.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2011, 07:06:53 PM »
I believe that you know better than I do.  I never said that I was correct, nor that I was following this as closely as other people.  I just know that this beleagured guy is saying he's Steven.  He also was hounding my sister for a picture she had of herself in a bikini..she didn't send it. 

Why would your sister tell some guy on youtube that she has a picture of herself in a bikini? I don't see how that would have come up to start with.

Beleaguered is joshua. All the 'mr' youtube accounts are his as well. His life evolves around JTF and he spends a lot of money on this obsession.

I doubt 'rosenberg' is his real name.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 07:09:36 PM »

Beleaguered joined Weigand's German forum. He is not claiming to be Weigang on the German forum.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »
Why would your sister tell some guy on youtube that she has a picture of herself in a bikini? I don't see how that would have come up to start with.

Beleaguered is joshua. All the 'mr' youtube accounts are his as well. His life evolves around JTF and he spends a lot of money on this obsession.

בס''ד

Joshua Rosenberg is his real name. He does everything possible to try to deny that he is Rosenberg. He even tries to misspell the name in order to confuse people. He desperately wants to prevent people from associating him with this.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2011, 07:36:52 PM »

She didn't tell him she had a picture of herself in a bikini.  She had a picture of herself at the beach with some female friends, but it wasn't a close up, he wanted a close up.  End of discussion. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2011, 07:40:28 PM »
Beleaguered joined Weigand's German forum. He is not claiming to be Weigang on the German forum.

Chaim,

I am sure that he is pretending to be Steven Weigang with her then...positive.  Also why make a video of yourself with a German accent and entitle your page with the title "I am Steven Weigang" or something like that if you are friends with that same Steven Weigang?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 09:47:59 PM »
Not to go on and on about this topic, but I seem to remember there was some "female" supporter of Joshua who kept praising him endlessly and saying how amazing and professional his videos were, he's so much better than ira etc etc....   I'm laughing now because I guess that was also Joshua who created a fake girlfriend for himself with his voice changer.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2011, 10:06:22 PM »
Not to go on and on about this topic, but I seem to remember there was some "female" supporter of Joshua who kept praising him endlessly and saying how amazing and professional his videos were, he's so much better than ira etc etc....   I'm laughing now because I guess that was also Joshua who created a fake girlfriend for himself with his voice changer.

I never saw Ira's vids, but I remember Chaim praising someone named RCH who was a righteous gentile who spent hours helping Chaim.  I think Chaim knew this girl.  I dont think she was imaginary.  I hope not

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2011, 10:37:15 PM »
My Gosh! What kind of freaks does JTF attract?

Good question

Beleagured is definitely Steven.  I am almost certain of that.  He writes to my sister all the time

Beleaguered is Joshua. If he wanted to hide it, he should've let someone else narrate for him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2011, 11:58:18 PM »
I never saw Ira's vids, but I remember Chaim praising someone named RCH who was a righteous gentile who spent hours helping Chaim.  I think Chaim knew this girl.  I dont think she was imaginary.  I hope not

yea rch that was the one.  I hope you're right!

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2011, 07:57:18 AM »
What is most appalling is that he first entered the forum defending Serbs, and now he works together with croat nazi's.
One wonders what his intentions were upon entering JTF.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2011, 05:06:25 PM »
בס''ד

The self-hating Jew Joshua Rosenberg tries to incite crude anti-Semitism on his newest channels and videos. Rosenberg is preaching traditional Jew-hatred - even accusing the Jewish hero Ron Ben Michael of drinking German blood. In addition to the blood libel, Rosenberg tries to give people the impression that the Jews hate all Christians. He could not care less that this could cause more anti-Semitism.

Rosenberg also wants people to misspell his name: he keeps writing "Rosenburg". He obviously has a lot to hide in Australia where he does not want people to discover what he is doing. Rosenberg also does not want people to be able to google his name and find out what he is really all about. However, his real name is spelled "Joshua Rosenberg".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2011, 05:09:58 PM »
Well there is no doubt that Joshua Rosenberg has been very busy trying to di everything he can to promulgate lies regarding jtf.  I saw on other channels he clearly is NOT Steven.  I guess Steven is better looking so he claims to be Steven to get women.  Not exactly a new trick.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2011, 08:29:08 PM »
Aside from the toilet humor and excessive profanity, the worst part about all of this is the repeated lie that Chaim pockets the donations for himself!

Steven Weigang, Ben Mizrachi and Joshua Rosenberg, may their names and memories be obliterated and may their bones be ground to dust.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2011, 11:20:59 PM »
בס''ד

This is unbelievable. Joshua Rosenberg is actually a Trotskyite Communist! Look at his insane web site "4International":

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,53827.0.html

Offline surgical_jew

• New JTFer
  • Hear, O Israel
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2011, 10:08:25 AM »
This guy is weird, I saw a bit of one of his videos which is over an hour long I think. He has some serious psychological issues, like he's obsessed with JTF.
What goes around comes around.

Dull not device by coldness and delay.

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »
chaim what do you think of this quote?
"One of the elements conditioning the compliant Jewish response to the process of extermination [specifically in Hungary in 1944, where the Jews knew well what was coming] was their own history.

The last time the Jews had taken up arms against an enemy was during the Judaeo-Roman wars of 66-70 C.E. and 131-135 C.E. On both occasions, they fought valiantly and lost disastrously. Those who during the first Judaeo-Roman war had counseled submission and surrender were installed by the victors as the religious and political leaders of the Jewish people.

The religious leaders of the European diaspora for almost two thousand years were the spiritual heirs of the Pharisees and rabbis who rose to political and religious dominance only after they had been selected by the Romans as their 'loyal and nonseditious agents.'

Thus, diaspora Judaism began in the aftermath of a catastrophic military defeat and survived by developing a culture of surrender and submission in consequence of that defeat. Until the bloody wars with the Romans, the Jews had been a violent, troublesome, rebellious nation.

Their transformation from a warrior people of the sword into a submissive people of the book led by plebian scribes and scholars took several generations. By the year 200 C.E., Jewish character had undergone one of the most radical pshychological and cultural transformations in history.

Rabbinic Judaism is the result of that transformation. It shaped Jewish character and conditioned Jewish responses in the diaspora for two thousand years.

Long after Western Jews were secularized and considered themselves 'emancipated' from their ancient traditions, they continued as an organized community to respond to their overlords as had those who surrendered to the Romans. No matter how grave the provocation, the Jewish community instinctively avoided violent response. They sought to avert hostile action by bribery, petitions for mercy, or appeals to the religious or moral sentiments of their adversaries."

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2011, 10:35:05 PM »
I think that quote is a distortion written by someone with a bias against Judaism.  Here's why:

Rabbi akiva was the leading proponent of bar kochva amongst the chachamim and his students fought for bar kochva in the revolt and many perished as the talmud reports.

"Rabbinic judaism" has as one of its main pillars the contributions of the same Rabbi Akiva on whose methodology and ideology the majority of the vast volumes that developed out of oral law into The Talmud are based on.