Author Topic: Affirmative action bus passengers  (Read 12938 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Affirmative action bus passengers
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 07:53:48 PM »
The sad truth is even animals do not foul their own nests like this.
Anyone that's spent time commuting on mass transit in NYC knows exactly what you're talking about. To be fair, it's not only Blacks that behave like savages, but the total disregard for their fellow passengers, the absolute lack of respect for others, and the outlandish criminal thuggish behavior that seems seems so rampant amongst them, (especially the younger generation) leaves every decent person repulsed by the experience of being forced to be in their presence in such confined, close quarters. It's very hard to continually deal with such behavior and not draw 'racist' conclusions.
well said
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 05:39:27 AM »
Just my 2 cents - but if any black person were to be put off the transit system - the cry of racism would arise.
No blacks who think as you say you do - would say a word against them. 
In fact people would be on the news saying what great people they are.
There is no resolution to this problem unless blacks start speaking out.
Whites can't do it - it is called racism when we do! ;)

You do make excuses though Imerica - Eboncis is derived from slave speak - sound familiar?  It is derived from stupidity.
There are no excuses for bad behavior!
Amazing, for someone who knows absolutely nothing about the black community (besides the fact that there are gang bangers, drug dealers, rapists and murderers within the culture), you are even more clueless  with this response you posted. lol

First of all, I can speak against whomever I wish. Just like you speak against Jews who don't carry the same torch you do. I believe you call them "self-hating Jews". *WHich I totally doubt is fact*.  When I was born I didn't join a 'black people's club' nor did I vow to uphold any code you may think we secretly have...(due to your severe paranoia.). If someone is flaky with me, I call them out. I don't care if they're black, white or fuchia-colored. We have bad people in our culture, but it dosen't mean that people who don't associate with said people are bad. I've known plenty of evil blacks. But guess what, I love myself more than I hate them... and I dispise some of them. YOU need to buckle down and stop skipping over things I've said against the black culture.

And another thing, ebonics correlating to slave speak isn't an excuse, its a fact. Slaves spoke the African tongue when they arrived here, then they were stripped of their culture and everything in it...including their language. Their language/dialects evolved into the poor man's way of adapting to the English Language. Without proper education I'd probably be speaking slave speak, myself. Its ignorance that keeps the black people in that state of stagnation. Some people in the South are still speaking like slaves. But it dosen't make them BAD people...it should make them eligible for some kind of speech therapy or extended schooling. No one is going to go to jail for speaking Ebonics. Just like neither of you will go to jail for calling people 'miggers, monkeys, apes, coons or beasts.'

EBONICS is derivitive of slave speak... I posted a Negro spiritual (no one read it... and it actually reads better than the crud you guys type to make fun of ebonics.)... no one read it to even make a comparison. Not that I'm surprised.

I've said countless times here that there is a part of black culture I don't like. That there are evil blacks...and yet, you come in with "No blacks who think as you say you do - would say a word against them." I've even said that I've witnessed plenty of black teens being put off of buses or at the next available stop on a train because of their immature behaviors... and I felt not one ounce of anger about it because that  meant that I'd have a quiet ride home.....*but no one reads that. It would actually make me someone who agreed with you...and we can't have that, right? ::) 

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 05:57:24 AM »
Slaves spoke poor english because they were not properly educated. They didn't have the availability of a proper education. What's the excuse now? All we see now is that when given an opportunity, a better opportunity than I had, most blacks willfully reject it. I was reading Moliere and Rimbaud on my own in 9th grade because I wanted to. The librarian in fact brought me these books from her husband's personal collection at home. Labeling mental retardation, or in this case one aspect of it, speech e.g "illiteracy and stupidity and laziness now be ebonics" doesn't change what it is. It is still mental retardation. Never in history, I wouldn't believe the sheet they pull if I didn't see it myself.

Allen-T

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 06:00:37 AM »
Erica, I didn't mean what you say here, this is a safe zone for you to be honest about blacks. I meant what are you doing in your community.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 06:25:13 AM »
Just my 2 cents - but if any black person were to be put off the transit system - the cry of racism would arise.

You do make excuses though Imerica - Eboncis is derived from slave speak - sound familiar?  It is derived from stupidity.
Excellent point here Bullcat3!! Trying to keep evil blacks off the transit system would raise a cry of racism that would be never ending. In fairness not all the evildoers on the transit system are black however the vast majority of the offenders are. This only makes the situation more difficult since any attempt to correct this problem would always look like a racist  solution. Instead of black leaders trying to whip up racist sentiment in blacks  when  an issue like this comes up they should tell their fellow blacks that the trains and buses belong to everyone and that they need to be respectful of the rules. Also as distasteful  as it may seem we need to have rules and enforce them. A big part of the problem here is that whites who at one point had most of what to say in law making and enforcement said nothing.   A three strikes and you out forever policy is needed. If you are caught using the system after you have been banned you go to jail. Police and TA security should randomly ride the trains and buses and stiffly apply all the laws on the books when they see evil behavior going on no matter what race is doing it.   
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 06:38:13 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 06:34:41 AM »
Anyone that's spent time commuting on mass transit in NYC knows exactly what you're talking about. To be fair, it's not only Blacks that behave like savages, but the total disregard for their fellow passengers, the absolute lack of respect for others, and the outlandish criminal thuggish behavior that seems seems so rampant amongst them, (especially the younger generation) leaves every decent person repulsed by the experience of being forced to be in their presence in such confined, close quarters. It's very hard to continually deal with such behavior and not draw 'racist' conclusions.
Very well said!! You are 100% right!! All that most decent people want is a nice safe quiet ride home. When people are subjected to having that taken from them each day by evil people the majority of them black how could this not foster contempt for a certain group of people. Blacks might call it racism I call it contempt. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2007, 06:51:22 AM »
The E train is the worst. I have seen dozens of 'homeless' blacks with these giant plastic black bags sleeping in the cars with the stench of urine coming from them like a fog. Why can't we round them up and put them in a unused armory? What is the problem. The subway is horrible even without these creatures. The subway is being operated by blacks which is the reason it has gone down hill so bad. With the addition of the 'homeless' blacks, only makes the conditions worse. Did any of you guys ever run into these guys that have a bag full of stale bagels saying that they are there to feed the homeless? I looked at one of these con men's ID and it was hand printed. He was trying to give the illusion that this was a legit effort. What a joke. This would never had happened with Rudy as mayor.

The (E) train is an underground hotel to those homeless nigghers, since no part of the line ever goes aboveground.  There should be at least one police officer on every (E) train, for the purpose of rounding up the homeless, and one police officer assigned to the 7th Av. (B) (D) (E) station, because without fail, there's always a bunch of homeless nigghers sleeping on the benches, for the same reason.  The benches are meant to be sat upon by fare-paying customers waiting for the train, not to be used as a bed for homeless drug addicts!  It also wouldn't hurt to deploy them on the 181 St. and 168 St. (1) stations.
A large part of out problem here in New York is that a large part of the train stations are open to people who don't pay to be in there. The system needs to be made more restrictive of this. People should be made to pay when they enter the system. If people had to pay a fare before getting into the subway stations  many of the teens hanging out and homeless would not be in there causing problems. Also whatever happened to the city's  loitering laws. I was always under the impression that it was illegal to lay down on a city bench or on a subway car. Why is this never enforced any longer. It seems with most of this problem it the lack of enforcing the law that has enabled this bad behavior to get to this level.

Allen-T

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2007, 09:42:07 AM »
Bottom line, 99% of the troublemakers on the subways and buses are NOT WHITE.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2007, 10:56:09 AM »
They don't have to pay to get to the platform where they board the train?

In Staten Island, The Staten Island Railway (Which is like the subway.) only makes you pay at one stop, the ferry terminal. And the ferry is free, or at least it was when I went on it.

My travels on the New York trains is limited to a few lines and was some years ago so it may be different to an extent now. Lets put it this way I used  tokens the last time I rode a train in NYC. The train lines  I used then about the only spot in the station that you could not get to with out paying was the platform. Most stations have vast spaces open to the public that are accessible without paying.   
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:59:31 AM by cjd »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »
Bottom line, 99% of the troublemakers on the subways and buses are NOT WHITE.
Allen-T you are 100% correct. 

Imerica

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 11:51:56 AM »
Erica, I didn't mean what you say here, this is a safe zone for you to be honest about blacks. I meant what are you doing in your community.
What boggles the mind (well, at least mine) ... is that every point I make against evil black culture goes unrecognized, then I'm accused of standing with them. I understand that most of you here only know and have only witnessed the bad in the black community. I'm not slighting you on that. But what I will say is that even with my knowledge of the evils in black culture, if I'm don't remain positive that "A Change Is Gonna Come" (Sam Cooke), I'll be just like those evil blacks who don't want anything for their lives. And I won't expose my children nor myself to that. Sorry.

I can't do anything IN my community because I'm not there now. That's why I'm in school to become an educator. Once my husband retires and we move back home I'll teach in the community I grew up in...that will be my contribution IN MY COMMUNITY[/b]....At this point though, what  matters most to me is what I'm doing FOR my community now..I'm raising my daughters not to be 'evil blacks'. Instead I'm raising them to be honorable, respectful, respected, people in our society. When their dad and I are done raising them, someone may be inspired by them to be better, whether the people they inspire will be black or white. I'm a big fan of paying it forward.

Imerica

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 11:55:34 AM »
Very well said!! You are 100% right!! All that most decent people want is a nice safe quiet ride home. When people are subjected to having that taken from them each day by evil people the majority of them black how could this not foster contempt for a certain group of people. Blacks might call it racism I call it contempt. 
And the difference is..... ??? Racism is contempt ESPECIALLY when you'd happily take your aggressions out on an entire race of people, some of whom mean no harm to you.

ETA::: You seem to think that the only decent people in the world happen to be those without black faces. Unfair assumption, if you ask me (and you didn't).
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 12:04:48 PM by Imerica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2007, 12:13:55 PM »

Amazing, for someone who knows absolutely nothing about the black community (besides the fact that there are gang bangers, drug dealers, rapists and murderers within the culture), you are even more clueless  with this response you posted. lol

First of all, I can speak against whomever I wish. Just like you speak against Jews who don't carry the same torch you do. I believe you call them "self-hating Jews". *WHich I totally doubt is fact*.  When I was born I didn't join a 'black people's club' nor did I vow to uphold any code you may think we secretly have...(due to your severe paranoia.). If someone is flaky with me, I call them out. I don't care if they're black, white or fuchia-colored. We have bad people in our culture, but it dosen't mean that people who don't associate with said people are bad. I've known plenty of evil blacks. But guess what, I love myself more than I hate them... and I dispise some of them. YOU need to buckle down and stop skipping over things I've said against the black culture.

And another thing, ebonics correlating to slave speak isn't an excuse, its a fact. Slaves spoke the African tongue when they arrived here, then they were stripped of their culture and everything in it...including their language. Their language/dialects evolved into the poor man's way of adapting to the English Language. Without proper education I'd probably be speaking slave speak, myself. Its ignorance that keeps the black people in that state of stagnation. Some people in the South are still speaking like slaves. But it dosen't make them BAD people...it should make them eligible for some kind of speech therapy or extended schooling. No one is going to go to jail for speaking Ebonics. Just like neither of you will go to jail for calling people 'miggers, monkeys, apes, coons or beasts.'

EBONICS is derivitive of slave speak... I posted a Negro spiritual (no one read it... and it actually reads better than the crud you guys type to make fun of ebonics.)... no one read it to even make a comparison. Not that I'm surprised.

I've said countless times here that there is a part of black culture I don't like. That there are evil blacks...and yet, you come in with "No blacks who think as you say you do - would say a word against them." I've even said that I've witnessed plenty of black teens being put off of buses or at the next available stop on a train because of their immature behaviors... and I felt not one ounce of anger about it because that  meant that I'd have a quiet ride home.....*but no one reads that. It would actually make me someone who agreed with you...and we can't have that, right? ::) 

First of all Imerica - I am not Jewish.
I think I have told you this before.

I have never called the black people the things you mentioned in your post.

I notice that when you can't answer my questions - you call me names - clueless.
If I lived in a glass house I wouldn't throw stones.

I told you I didn't give a care about your spiritual.  Because schools are so PC about half of the music used for my child's chorus concerts were spirituals so I've heard enough of them for this year.
Thank You. 
I went to a fully intergrated NYC HS  - I never heard the nonsense I hear coming out of young black mouths today from my black classmates.  Obviously - blacks have taken a big step back in time.
What makes you think I don't know about black culture?
What do you know about me?

Listen - you're right - I will not direct any post toward you in the future - I'm tired of being called names.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2007, 12:21:17 PM »

Excellent point here Bullcat3!! Trying to keep evil blacks off the transit system would raise a cry of racism that would be never ending. In fairness not all the evildoers on the transit system are black however the vast majority of the offenders are. This only makes the situation more difficult since any attempt to correct this problem would always look like a racist  solution. Instead of black leaders trying to whip up racist sentiment in blacks  when  an issue like this comes up they should tell their fellow blacks that the trains and buses belong to everyone and that they need to be respectful of the rules. Also as distasteful  as it may seem we need to have rules and enforce them. A big part of the problem here is that whites who at one point had most of what to say in law making and enforcement said nothing.   A three strikes and you out forever policy is needed. If you are caught using the system after you have been banned you go to jail. Police and TA security should randomly ride the trains and buses and stiffly apply all the laws on the books when they see evil behavior going on no matter what race is doing it.   
Thanks CJD - your posts are always right on the money!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 01:19:43 PM by bullcat3 »

Imerica

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2007, 12:58:01 PM »

First of all Imerica - I am not Jewish.
I think I have told you this before.

I have never called the black people the things you mentioned in your post.

I notice that when you can't answer my questions - you call me names - clueless.
If I lived in a glass house I wouldn't throw stones.

I told you I didn't give a care about your spiritual.  Because schools are so PC about half of the music used for my child's chorus concerts were spirituals so I've heard enough of them for this year.
Thank You. 
I went to a fully intergrated NYC HS  - I never heard the nonsense I hear coming out of young black mouths today from my black classmates.  Obviously - blacks have taken a big step back in time.
What makes you think I don't know about black culture?
What do you know about me?

Listen - you're right - I will not direct any post toward you in the future - I'm tired of being called names.

I didn't say you called anyone a name. I used those words as references in comparison to others I read here.

The only thing you admitted to know about the black culture, on the positive side is the music. There is much more to black culture than just the music.

You are a member of the JTF ...it dosen't mean that you are Jewish and I never said you were because you DID tell me that you weren't. You DO agree with what the JTF stands for, though.

And I admit to calling you clueless because you basically dictated to me that blacks like myself would cry racism if a bad black person was put off of a transit system for unruly behavior. I was stating that you were wrong in that assumption. So yes, you are clueless to think that there aren't any black people who'd stand up to those who are evil black people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2007, 12:58:22 PM »
And the difference is..... ??? Racism is contempt ESPECIALLY when you'd happily take your aggressions out on an entire race of people, some of whom mean no harm to you.

ETA::: You seem to think that the only decent people in the world happen to be those without black faces. Unfair assumption, if you ask me (and you didn't).
Imerica when you reply to my quotes at least do it with some accuracy. Don't use  Liberal Black race baiting garbage on me. WHAT AGRESSION against blacks have I ever spoke of. I want the system to do its job and deal with black beasts. I speak of the evils blacks I see and  seen and I have seen plenty. I have seen black animals in their native habitat and its sickening to see how they destroy everything they touch including themselves. I have tried to be reasonable in my posts with you and treat you with some respect. All I get in return is misquotes and off the cuff remarks. I have never once wrote anything negative about you or your family. You do quite a bit of talking on here but to be honest you don't say much except we should ignore what evil blacks do. As I said before when blacks are living in an all black country they can act like the savages they are. When they live among humans they should at least try to act as such.
By the way you really should get yourself a dictionary because I have noticed you have a problem with definitions. Contempt is contempt racism is racism.

Contempt: The feeling or actions of a person toward something he considers low, worthless or beneath notice; scorn

Racism: Program or practice of racial discrimination, segregation, persecution, and domination, based on racialism.

It's not all blacks Imerica its just the evil ones that are no good but I am starting to think the the black excuse makers are just as bad as the evil blacks themselves.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 01:23:41 PM by cjd »

Imerica

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »

Imerica when you reply to my quotes at least do it with some accuracy. Don't use you Liberal Black race baiting garbage on me. WHAT AGRESSION against blacks have I ever spoke of. I want the system to do its job and deal with black beasts. I speak of the evils blacks I see and  seen and I have seen plenty. I have seen black animals in their native habitat and its sickening to see how they destroy everything they touch including themselves. I have tried to be reasonable in my posts with you and treat you with some respect. All I get in return is misquotes and off the cuff remarks. I have never once wrote anything negative about you or your family. You do quite a bit of talking on here but to be honest you don't say much except we should ignore what evil blacks do. As I said before when blacks are living in an all black country they can act like the savages. they are. When they live among humans they should at least try to act as such.
By the way you really should get yourself a dictionary because I have noticed you have a problem with definitions. Contempt is contempt racism is racism.

Contempt: The feeling or actions of a person toward something he considers low, worthless or beneath notice; scorn

Racism: Program or practice of racial discrimination, segregation, persecution, and domination, based on racialism.

It's not all blacks Imerica its just the evil ones that are no good but I am starting to think the the black excuse makers are just as bad as the evil blacks themselves.
Now YOU're misquoting me. I never told anyone here to ignore what evil blacks do. I've actually said over and over again that I don't appreciate evil blacks EITHER. And I made no excuses for them being the way they are. NONE.

And FYI... Contempt is a powerful feeling of dislike toward somebody or something considered to be worthless, inferior, or undeserving of respect...how is that unrelated to racism? After all racism is prejudice or animosity against people who belong to other races. If you hate something, you're usually prejudiced against it also, right?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2007, 01:31:39 PM »
Imerica said to me
You are a member of the JTF ...it dosen't mean that you are Jewish and I never said you were because you DID tell me that you weren't. You DO agree with what the JTF stands for, though.
That is very true - I do agree with what JTF stands for.  
For once we agree!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2007, 01:39:51 PM »
If  had said all blacks not just the bad ones then it would be racism. I never said all. Their are some good black folks.
As far as misquoting you I never said you don't acknowledge what evil blacks do. I said you tell us to ignore them and not criticize them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2007, 01:42:20 PM »
If I had said all blacks not just the bad ones then it would be racism. I never said all. Their are some good black folks.
As far as misquoting you I never said you don't acknowledge what evil blacks do. I said you tell us to ignore them and not criticize them.
Exactly!  That's it in a nutshell.

Imerica

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2007, 01:47:47 PM »
If  had said all blacks not just the bad ones then it would be racism. I never said all. Their are some good black folks.
I never told anyone here to ignore evil blacks...nor did I say that you shouldn't criticize them. That would make me a hypocrite because I am against them and I say it here. What I DID say, and perhaps you got it mixed up, was that eventhough I know there are evil blacks in our culture, my time is spent raising my children NOT to be like them. If I focused on the evils of the black community all of the time, I'd never get anything positive done in my own home.

I'm in agreement with you here who don't like evil black people...I've said that over and over and over...... again.

Imerica

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2007, 01:58:14 PM »
Okay.... take this into consideration. If I'd said "Whites make me sick, they should be done with, kicked off busses, el platforms, the world!" , what feeling would you get from that comment.

*Disclaimer: The comment I just made was for example purposes only.*

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2007, 02:20:22 PM »
Okay.... take this into consideration. If I'd said "Whites make me sick, they should be done with, kicked off busses, el platforms, the world!" , what feeling would you get from that comment.

*Disclaimer: The comment I just made was for example purposes only.*
I would not care for it but if you stated a reason for why you said something like that I would have to take that into consideration. Speaking for myself and my posts anything I say about black society that is in a negative light is always directed at the evil blacks. Just so you know evil has no color as far as I am concerned. Color don't make people better or worse in my book . Actions do.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2007, 02:27:54 PM »
Imerica is good women and i apologize for posting the funny pics about Black people. I thought it was halrious belive me Imerica iam not anti-Black or anything its their behaviour for example Black Jews from Ethiopia are quite civilized and loyal to Israel. JTF is only against the evil Blacks we recogize their is good people among them. However their evil Whites to, and even rightous Arabs.

Imerica

« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2007, 02:50:00 PM »
Imerica is good women and i apologize for posting the funny pics about Black people. I thought it was halrious belive me Imerica iam not anti-Black or anything its their behaviour for example Black Jews from Ethiopia are quite civilized and loyal to Israel. JTF is only against the evil Blacks we recogize their is good people among them. However their evil Whites to, and even rightous Arabs.
I'm still trying to figure out what is so funny about black people eating fried chicken, though. LOL Nevermind...lol Don't worry about it BabylonianJew. I'm still haunted by those images but they'll leave one day.