Author Topic: Look at German Jews run like cowards from fool dressed as Hitler  (Read 1284 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Actually i would tell the guy stfu you're giving me an headache   Those guys look like NUTUREI KARTA .Do you think it's little [censored] Silversteins love interest                     

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 06:48:57 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Look at German Jews run like cowards from fool dressed as Hitler
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 07:27:18 AM »
That guy is rob muntz, a so-called comedian from Holland. Geert Wilders used a piece of footage of something he owned without knowing it in Fitna. To settle it they agreed to do an hour long interview. I saw some pieces of it but it was very boring. He hates Wilders because he is a fat idiot.

When some positive-guru was on an airport with people who went on some course with him, he came there to imitate that guy as well. Eventually the guy 'knee'd' him when he didn't want to stop.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:06:47 AM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 07:29:05 AM »
That guy is rob muntz, a so-called comedian from Holland. Geert Wilders used a piece of footage of something he owned without knowing it in Fitna. To settle it they agreed to do an hour long interview. I saw some pieces of it but it was very boring. He hates Wilders because he is a fat idiot.

When some positive-guru was on an airport with people who some course with him, he came there to imitate that guy as well. Eventually the guy 'knee'd' him when he didn't want to stop.
:::D He's a Leftist i bet.. comedians like that tend to get beat up occasionally
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 07:35:44 AM »
It starts at 3:30

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 08:44:21 AM »
These can't be real Jews. The whole thing is staged and fabricated, and it stinks. Send this piece of garbage to the Jews in Hebron and you'll see what happens to him...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 08:48:15 AM »
These can't be real Jews. The whole thing is staged and fabricated, and it stinks. Send this piece of garbage to the Jews in Hebron and you'll see what happens...
I looked it up on wiki they weren't running from him but from cameras chassidim don't want to photographed or filmed i think they say it has something to do against making graven images  

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Muntz&ei=opqITfurBcLDgQfc6dDTDQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CDwQ7gEwAw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drob%2Bmuntz,%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DBXM%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Divnso    

n 1998 Van de Wint Robbie Muntz pulled in at the VPRO program detergency! . Met het treiteren van Willibrord Frequin en Emile Ratelband en met de creatie de TV-dominee scoorden ze hoge ogen. With the harassment of Willibrord Frequin and Emile Ratelband and the creation of the TV preacher they scored high eyes. Zo was Robbie Muntz in staat om live op televisie in Texas een Amerikaanse televisiedominee "Godverdomme" te laten zeggen. So Robbie Muntz was able to live on television in Texas, an American television preacher "G-d damn" spoken. Toen Muntz in Wenen , in reactie op een verkiezingszege van Jörg Haider , verkleed als Adolf Hitler door Wenen paradeerde, was de VPRO-achterban minder geamuseerd. When Muntz in Vienna in response to an election victory of Jörg Haider , dressed as Adolf Hitler paraded through Vienna, the VPRO supporters less amused. Diverse leden zegden hun lidmaatschap op en Muntz en Van de Wint werden door het VPRO-bestuur op non-actief gesteld. Several members canceled their membership, and Muntz and Van de Wint was submitted by the Board on VPRO laid off. Het tweetal dreigde echter met juridische acties en mocht alsnog enkele items voor de VPRO maken. However, the two were threatened with legal action and could still make some items for the VPRO.

Later zond Waskracht nog wel een terugblik op 'Hitler in Wenen' uit. Later sent a detergency still look back at "Hitler in Vienna 'off. Daarin werd onder andere aandacht besteed aan het meest omstreden onderdeel: Muntz was in zijn Hitler-kostuum achter enkele orthodoxe joden aangelopen die voor hem schenen te vluchten. This was partly addressed the most contentious: Muntz was in his Hitler costume running up behind some Orthodox Jews who seemed to him to flee. De betreffende voorbijgangers werden in de terugblik-uitzending geïnterviewd. On the passers-by were back in the broadcast interview. Ze herinnerden zich dat het incident tijdens de sabbat had plaatsgevonden en dat ze daarom haastig een andere kant op waren gelopen - ze wilden uit religieuze overwegingen namelijk niet tijdens de sabbat gefilmd worden. They recalled that the incident during the Sabbath was made ​​hastily and that therefore they were deadlocked on one side - for religious reasons because they would not be filmed during the Sabbath. Dat er behalve een camera ook een verklede schreeuwlelijk aanwezig was geweest, herinnerden ze zich wel, maar dat het Hitler moest voorstellen hadden ze niet opgemerkt. That apart from a camera disguised a screamer had existed, they remembered, but that Hitler had to imagine they had not noticed
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:10:17 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 08:54:29 AM »
I looked it up on wiki they weren't running from him but from cameras chassidim don't want to photographed or filmed i think they say it has something to do ahainst making graven images  

They wouldn't run away like lemmings, they would stop the cameraman from filming, forcefully if necessary.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 09:02:55 AM »
If I saw someone walking around acting like a nutcase I might run from them too, you never know when somebody is playing a so-called joke or when someone is truly delusional.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 09:10:57 AM »
If I saw someone walking around acting like a nutcase I might run from them too, you never know when somebody is playing a so-called joke or when someone is truly delusional.
But the guy looks like a harmless fool

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, 10:00:03 PM »
But the guy looks like a harmless fool

He does look like a fool, that's true.

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2011, 10:07:56 PM »
What the hell is this...?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 06:28:35 AM »
Those Jews need to grow a pair.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 01:00:51 PM »
NK is probably having an orgy with the Shitler impostor as we speak.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 02:27:54 PM »
NK is probably having an orgy with the Shitler impostor as we speak.

Come on you can do better than that...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 09:25:59 PM »
Anyone else, just think this was plain 'not funny?'