Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 10, 2011  (Read 8618 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April 10, 2011
« on: April 02, 2011, 05:27:01 PM »
Dear Chaim, Two years, I asked you a similar question about smoking and drinking in movies, you included smoking and drinking in movies made for adults but I wanted you to speak on smoking and drinking in Disney animated movies not movies intended for adults. Is this yet another reason to boycott Disney? Here are the results

There were 381 incidents of both alcohol and tobacco exposure throughout the films; 106 incidents of tobacco exposure and 275 incidents of alcohol exposure within the 24 films. These incidents ranged from a brief glimpse of a keg of beer in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to Cruella De Vil chain-smoking cigarettes throughout 101 Dalmatians. Of the 24 films analyzed, only three (12.5%) contained no alcohol or tobacco: The Jungle Book (released in 1967), The Fox and the Hound (1981), and Mulan (1998). A total of 18 films (75%) contained at least one tobacco exposure and 18 (75%) contained at least one alcohol exposure.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 10, 2011
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 07:46:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. Donald Trump has been getting a lot of attention lately.  One thing he has said about Iraq is that if the US withdraws, Iran will take over the second largest oil field.  If it were up to him, he would take the spoils of war.  We know that it wasn't worth it to do anything in Iraq, but now that something had been done and the US spent all this money for essentially nothing and at the lives of US soldiers, do you think it is worth it to do what Trump suggests?  The downside is that the US will continue to be oil dependent, which is bad for everybody.

2. In general, do you think Donald Trump is doing a publicity stunt and will not really run for president?  Whether or not you think he could win, do you think he is better than Obama?

3. I have heard that not all the Israelites left with Moses on the Exodus.  What happened to them?  What percentage of all the Jews in Goshen left with Moses?

4. Nobody from the slave generation of Egypt, with the exception of Joshua, made it to Eretz Yisrael.  What were the differences between this slave generation and the new generation of Israelites that entered with Joshua?  Can you relate this to today's "galut slaves" and the next generation?

5. What are some good things you can say about David Ben-Gurion...if any?

6. What does the saying "the meek shall inherit the earth" mean? Who is meek?

7. And a Dvar Torah of this week's Parshah.  (Oddly enough, Metzora was my bar-mitzva Haftorah portion. (Tazria was my Torah portion)).  Who are the lepers of today?

Toda

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:49:20 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 08:22:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I would like your input regard the following hypothetical situation,   being that the Israeli form of government is different than the United States form of goverment.

Using the current Israeli government as an example,    if Bibi Netanyahu acted in a manner in which the Likud party collectively wanted to replace him as Prime Minister,   would they be able to remove him from his position and appoint someone else  in Likud as Prime Minister?     Presumably,  the # 2 person on the Likud last from the last election.        Or would new elections be needed?    Basically,  what would it take to legally get rid of Netanyahu from the position of Prime Minister?     

Thanks as always,  eb22.   
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 01:20:35 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 10:27:42 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  Here are my questions and comments for the week:

(1) Why don't we hear much about the sister "Winnie Mandela"?  Why did nelson divorce her.  Is she a murderer? 

(2) How does Syria get away with opening fire and killing demonstrators without much fuss from the world?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 08:42:53 PM by Nekama »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 12:51:28 AM »
shalom

what is holland's history like in regards to the jews?
    more specifically, in ww2?

have you had any experiences with former-leftist jews who became pro-israel because of a close encounter with an arab nazi?

do you have any predictions for as to which muslim nazi countries will have regime changes within the next 2 months?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 01:44:47 AM by Meerkat »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 01:55:59 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Mike Huckabee seems to be fond of the CFR, which is a pro-New World Order group. The NWO agenda is ultimately anti-Israel and pushes to dissolve borders. How can he claim to be pro-Israel and also be pro-CFR?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 05:11:21 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: I want to know what the Albanian Catholic Church, which as you know has been militantly pro-KLA and anti-Israel, has said about the Maronite Catholics in Lebanon when they were getting butchered by the PLO, about the Timorese Catholics that were slaughtered by the Indonesian army, and the Iraqi Chaldean Catholics that are being exterminated by Al-Qaeda In Iraq as we speak. Tell me what the Joe DioGuardi (yimach schmo) types, whose kitchens are filled with pictures of saints on one wall and pictures of Hashim Thaci (ys) and KLA "martyrs" (yimach schmam) on another, do for fellow Catholics that are getting murdered all over the world. I'm curious to know how Israel pretending to defend herself once in a blue moon is "anti-Christian" but legions of jihadists killing Catholics isn't.

2: How will G-d deal with Christians who admire shahids?

3: In honor of Middle Eastern History Month, please share a heroic episode from the Six-Day War that showed G-d's might and the Arabs' impotence.

4: Why do you think Jews won't be discussed (other than that they are the bad guy in the Middle East) during Middle Eastern History Month? Jews were the very first Middle Easterners.

G-d bless, TBF
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 10:13:47 PM by Tempe Brennan Fan »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 04:57:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are my zootube questions for the week.

Zionism begun originally by western conservatives high class Christians (i.e. Lord Blafour)! Modern Zionists became when Bones and Skulls brotherhood started marrying Jewish women from? the Nazi ghettos (in such a misery they would do everything to get out of it)! So the offspring’s are brethrens by their fathers and Jews by their mothers! And they formed the ruling class State of Israel! That also explains the support of the USA toward Israel!

Hitler said his reign will last a 1000 years and it crumbled right before his hands after 12 years. What makes u different?

The 6 day war was no miracle as the Zionist’s claim. Israel had American followed by advance technology backing and the Arabs had old Russian WW2 era weapons. But today if another war starts, Israel will have a much more advanced foe and be wiped of the map where it belongs.

G-d Bless you, your loved ones and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:23:02 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 07:09:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I'm now able to post again. I have notice something about my post count that it's higher from the last time that I was on which was when the site was attacked. Now for my questions. What are your thoughts on oil? What happens if the price of oil goes up to the highest price? Why are you not doing any African Action stories?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:05:34 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 02:23:00 AM »
Dear Chaim,

1) Can you describe a typical day in the the life of Chaim Ben Pesach?

2) Are you allowed to leave the country?

3) What's your solution for righteous Jews and Gentiles who cannot afford health care in the U.S.?

4) What;s your favorite zemira on Shabbos?

5) What's your opinion on ArtScroll?

6) Who's one person in the world right now that you want to meet?

7) Do you believe in ghosts? Aliens? UFO's?

8 Where were you on 9/11?

9) Who do you think shot JFK?

10) Why do we want Mike Huckabee to become President?

Thanks and may Hashem help us

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 04:15:31 AM »
Shalom Mr. ben Pesach,

I have a question about Ham. I’ve never understood how Ham is the “father of [censored]” if his brothers were not [censored] as well. Is it because Noah’s curse is materialized via Hashem with pigment sullying ramifications? So Ham was a Honkey (more or less) but his children were [censored]? Are the details of this curse in the Talmud? If so, then therefore many of the arguments provided by the good southern crackers as to segregation being God's will because of the cruse of Ham were actually extracted from Jewish sources by these good ole' Dixie boys (whom I love)?

PS: Did you know that the Greek word for “now” is virtually phonetically identical to “Torah”? and also that “but” in Greek is virtually phonetically identical to “Allah”?

Thank you for answering all my past questions. Have a wonderful week, one that hopefully includes Torah / Talmud study (since I know it's your favorite thing to do!).

Gd bless!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 04:36:55 AM by ProJewGreekChristian »
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 06:00:16 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim

This weeks davar Torah was great , the way you blended Kahanism with the parsha was so deep, I was moved.

Please give some advise; I know a Jew who dated a gentile  but then became religious. He recently had to break up with her because she was not Jewish and he is having a hard time because he is the the one that broke up with her. He is starting to feel religion will keep him lonely forever. If ultimately after 120 years such a person never finds  his beshert was the break up worth it?

2. If animals have no soul and do not go to olam haba why arent animals in the same category of plants; is it because they have blood and there is life in the blood like the torah states? I go back to wondering then about why there is no sabar lechim on plants as they are living things too!

Thank you for all you do for the righteous,
Chai
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:48:36 AM by Chai »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 08:15:24 AM »
Shalom Chaim

1. You have frequently said that all of Yugoslavia belongs to the Serbs.Some people have said that letting the Serbs keep all of Yugoslavia is like letting the Soviets keep all of Eastern Europe because both countries have kept this land since the end of WW2.

2. What is your insight on the Danish Cartoons 5 years ago?

3. What is the objective of the Black Hebro Movement in Places like Southern Israel? Why do they steal fruits from Jews in the marketplaces of Dimona?

4. The United States should watch who should send it's weapons to. For Example, the U.S sent Finland in World War II 43 buffalo Fighter Planes to fight against Soviet aggression which was invading Finland in 1940 a year later, when Germany invaded the Soviet Union Finland sided with Nazi Germany and used our planes.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 06:43:20 PM by danny100 »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 04:52:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Assuming a Jewish man, who was raised in a secular, assimilated Jewish family, has children with a non-Jewish woman, my first question is the following : is it even worse, according to the Halacha, if he is married to that woman or if he is not married ?

Later on, Hashem brings this man back to Judaism. He becomes very concerned that the mother of his children is not Jewish but he loves her dearly and he thinks it would be very unfair to leave her for being non-Jewish as he did not care about Judaism when they met and never made it an issue back then. He tries to raise his children in a Jewish manner and to give them some of the Jewish education he unfortunately did not receive in his childhood. He conveys to them his love for the Jewish people and for Israel. He sincerely hopes that they will decide to go through a Halachic conversion process.

Considering the secular way in which this man was brought up, that must explain to a large extent why he did not feel concerned about having children with a non-Jewish woman when he was younger, and considering his return to Judaism at a later age and his efforts to raise his children as Jews although it is obviously not always easy when the mother is not Jewish, my second question is : can he be forgiven for his intermarriage ? I am asking from of the point of view of Torah judaism, not from a subjective or from a "progressive" judaism point of view.

Toda lecha veshavoua tov

Yaakov Mendel
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 05:39:03 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 03:52:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim ha Gibor!

What do you think of the Israeli actor Juliano Mer-Khamis and his murder in Jenin? I think he was a sick, evil demented individual whose death shows that no matter what you do, true koran-believing muslims want to kill all of us. Where is Mr. Mer Khamis right now?

Is it better for American Jews to send their kids to public school or Solomon Shechter? (Or as Yosef ZT'L called it, "Solomon Schlechter")
Who is the most dastardly person that Solomon Shechter is associated with, in your eyes?

Which school is more evil, Yeshiva University of Al-Quds "university"?

What do you think of the Jewish Theological Seminary? Do you have a nickname for it?

Kol Tuv, Chaim ha Pikeach!
אתה באמת הגיבור שלי

PS Last week, rWg and I were traveling and had to walk through the neighborhood of Chelsea Manhattan. It seemed like everywhere we turned, there were queer sodomites abounding. I even saw a filthy "couple" holding hands. The sight of these hideous sodomite deviants was enough to make us sick. What a chilul HaShem. Is there a more evil neighborhood anywhere in Manhattan?

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 02:30:21 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1) Are Liberals pure evil or just ignorant?

2) The dollar has lost 90% of its value since about 1960. If things don't change soon, it will be worth nothing. Do you own any gold or silver?

3) If you were alive and living in Palestine in the 1940s, would you have been a member of Haganah, Irgun, or Lehi?

4) If Egypt were to wage a major war on Israel in the future and threaten our very existence, shouldn't we blow up the giant Anwar dam and create an inland tsunami that would wash Cairo into the sea?

Chazak v'emahtz!

Dreidelhead

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 08:29:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I've am not learning in Ulpan on Kibbutz. I have to say I really don't like it here but the Hebrew Learning is Perfect for me after speaking to 2 of my Rabbis and Nefesh B'Nefesh I've decided to stay here for the remainder of the 5 months it's a sacrafice but in the end my Hebrew will only improve so I'm going to stick with it. Here is my question I know you have said that if you were to become PM of Israel you would get rid of the Kibbutz Movement I agree 100% and I'd do the same but seeing how things work here everyone earns the same amount of money no matter what they do. The person who does the laundry makes the same as the people in the office. They don't have kitchens in their homes they realy on the Hader Ochel (Mess Hall) for all their meals, And basicly they only contribute to the Kibbutz. They do nothing I repeat nothing for the state of Israel. After the Kibbutz Movement is gone how will you get these Kibbutznikim to become productive members of Israeli society

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:01:17 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 12:40:54 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

1. Last week you made a good point about how nobody in Israel cares if politicians cheat on their wives while in America, you'll probably pay a heavy price.
What are the reasons in your opinion, that nobody cares about these things here (including the Religious)?

2. Have you ever encountered a "Palestinian" or an Israeli Arab anywhere in America?

3. What are your thoughts on the radio talk show host and alleged journalist Natan Zehavi?

4. What are your thoughts on Tsafrir Ronen Z"L?

Toda raba vechag sameach,
Herutnik.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:19:56 AM by Herutnik »

Offline Estragon1396

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 07:37:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have 2 questions for this week.

1) Next week, famous Canadian singer Justin Bieber is coming to Israel to give a concert. As you probably know, Justin Bieber is a 17-year-old pop singer who is extremely popular among teenage girls all over the world. Incidentally, my little sister is deeply in love with him, and she has posters of Justin Bieber all over her room.

What are your thoughts on Justin Bieber? Is he a talented singer? Does he have a positive or negative impact on young boys and girls? Also, if you were in power in Israel, would you allow Bieber (and other singers similar to him) to come here to perform?

2) What are your thoughts on Caroline Glick and the "Latma" website? Personally, I think "Latma" is a wonderful and extremely funny site, and it provides a great alternative to left-wing satirical programs, such as "Eretz Nehederet".

Thank you for your answers

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 01:49:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you know if a vegan Jew must eat from the pesach sacrifice when the temple stands ?

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 09:16:55 AM »
Dear Chaim, Shalom!
1. Who are your favorite Country musicians & singers?
2. According to Islamic law, are Muslims allowed to eat Kosher meat? Because when I go to the butcher's to buy some good rib-eye steaks and lamb chops for my BBQ evenings, I see these disgusting, ugly cockroaches buying meat. This meat is kosher, it isn't halal... Are they allowed to consume it anyway?
3. What is your opinion of Uzi Landau, as you know he was against the Hitnatkut.
4. One of my acquaintances from college is an enthusiastic animal-rights activist, he told me that China and North Korea are the cruelst countries towards animals. He showed me some videos on ZooTube and other sites, where they show how Chinese men skin dogs ALIVE and let them suffer and bleed to death. In other case they showed how they brutally boil little puppies in a pot, while they're still alive - they believe that if you boil dogs alive their meat gets more tender. As an animal lover I was terribly disturbed and disgusted as I saw these videos. What do you think? Isn't it a terrible sin?
Chaim thank you very much for answering my questions, I enjoy listening to you, and thanks to you I learn a lot! God bless you for spreading the truth. The real truth. Yours. Eden Ben Yitzchak.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
dear chaim

1. How will you deal with the hizbollah threat of missles exploding all over israel? What strategys will you order that is different from the leftist establishment generals?

2. What is your opinion on the satrical show latma? is there any chance we can have an alliance with them?

3. What are the major activities that our jtf's israels branches do an a daily basis?

4. How close is shlomos big project from finishing? What is the main goal of this project

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2011, 02:11:26 PM »
Dearest Chiam,

I have a question regarding the potential source of donation funds to JTF.  I am an amateur technical analyst in the stock market and occasionally I am able to use patterns for profit, sometimes when the market goes up and others when it goes down.  A few months ago, I promised God that if I was able to be profitable on this next trade that I would send 10% of it to JTF, and this is a considerable sum on the line for me personally.  The stars appear to be lining up for a big move, however my question is that because I intend to profit using an ETF (exchange traded fund) that increases as the market goes down.  I would like your consideration because since I intend to profit from a falling market that the potential source of funds is kosher, as I recall that you once said something like George Soros' great wealth was primarily made from attacking and shorting currencies, and by doing so his money was unkosher, and I didn't want any donated funds to JTF to appear to be like that.  This is just an investment vehicle that trades like a stock and goes up when the market goes down, and no harm will come to any one or any company by using it. 

If you deem this kosher, please pray for my success that I am able to help your righteous cause.  Also, which has the greater need at this time for activists in Judea and Samaria, JTF or VJA? 

Thanks so much for your kind consideration and advice.  I hope more JTFers are willing to follow this example of sharing profits with JTF to sanctify this righteous cause, His holy name, the holy state of Israel and sending you there as soon as possible.

SFT

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What happened to Menachem Begin later in life?   Earlier in his life he was heroic and a wonderful Jew.   But after he was prime minister (or even for some time while he sat in the opposition), it seems that he took on the vision of the labor zionists and simply put his own twist on it, rather than truly presenting the revisionist zionist approach.  It is like he took what Meirson and Rabin were trying to accomplish and showed them up by achieving it himself better than they could dream of.  Why did this happen?   Even Shmuel Katz, his trusted friend and ally and former fellow member of the Irgun high command, at some point came to refuse to serve in the government with Begin because of his capitulationist policies.  What went wrong with the great Jew Menachem Begin and how did he lose sight of his ideology?  Or did he not?

2.  Speaking of Menachem Begin, he was a deeply pious man who hosted a weekly Torah study session in his house Saturday nights and was at least somewhat Shomer Shabbat (I don't know how punctilious he was with the halachot, but for sure he was traditionalist and went out of his way not to desecrate Shabbat for mundane affairs).  Despite this, the naturei karta cursed him and called him a nazi while they protested his visit to NY in 1979.   There are some people that try to "justify" the naturei karta-type views (or the satmar views) on the State of Israel by pointing out that secular Jews rule Israel and founded the state.   But Begin was not secular.  Why do these hypocrites also oppose religious Jews making a state in Israel?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:06:53 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I would like to talk about the budget agreement that was put together this weekend.  In my opinion the Conservatives haven nothing to celebrate despite all the analysis of the phoney right saying it was a victory and that Baehner is a big winner.  I am not an expert on the Federal Budget but two undisputed facts stand out.

The stimulus of $700 billion (I am not sure if that is the exact amount) was included in the baseline.  In other words a ton of money that was only supposed to be spent because of an emergency is now a permanent part of the budget.  Taking $38 billion out of it is maybe 5% of it.  In other words Obama gets to keep 95% of the stimulus as a permanent part of the budget.  How outrageous is that?

The $100 +billion of money that was snuck into Obama care is still in the budget.  Not to mention they did not defund NPR which the sting video showed their executives laughing at a reference to it as National Palestinian Radio.  They were promised a vote on defunding Planned Parenthood but with Republicans not controlling the Senate I would not expect that to pass.  A nation that is as broke as we are is in no position to fund things like Planned Parenthood (which half of the nation objects to) and NPR which reflexively opposes the USA.

On the other hand I do give Paul Ryan credit for proposing major budget cuts going forward.  He has at least started the discussion as to what needs to be done.  On the current path we will be an econmic Portugal which would be a catastrophe for the free world.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.