Author Topic: Self hating Israeli gets what he deserves:  (Read 497 times)

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
Self hating Israeli gets what he deserves:
« on: April 05, 2011, 08:05:49 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israeli-actor-juliano-mer-khamis-shot-dead-in-jenin-1.354044

If this isn't a wake-up call for the sick "peace" activists, I don't know what is!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Self hating Israeli gets what he deserves:
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 10:06:18 AM »
Cue Irish Zionist chiming in and accusing Gimatria of wanting genocide on the Jewish people.  ::)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Self hating Israeli gets what he deserves:
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 02:42:06 PM »
Cue Irish Zionist chiming in and accusing Gimatria of wanting genocide on the Jewish people.  ::)

That is completely unnecessary... Don't you think this will lead to further Lashon Hara?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14