Author Topic: Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.  (Read 44262 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: Kookarachas flying the mexican flag on their car.
« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2007, 11:45:51 PM »
I didn't think you were pointing a finger at me.  I wouldn't care if you did.
Anyway - I wasn't telling you that my job is very important to me right now. 
I wanted to say  - what makes you think staying home with my child wouldn't be very important to me right now.
The choice is taken out of my hands every year when my taxes increase as does the cost of health insurance. 
I don't live over my head or work to have things.
But whatever - we digress again.

You need to be on welfare or be illegal then you can get all the health care benefits for free, because now a days most women that say they are stay at home moms are on welfare.

WTF? I'm not on welfare you ... (calming down). My husband works and brings home the bacon. I don't have to work right now. But I will in the near future. I'm working on my education so that I will be able work in my area of study. YOU need to stop saying bs like that.
Once again you are getting ahead of yourself, I never said you are on welfare.

newman

« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2007, 01:51:53 AM »
I did read about it Thank You.
I have never heard about it before.

It sounds like some feminist garbage.

If you get to be proud of your Jewish Heritage, I can be proud of the fact that I'm a strong woman. Its not feminist garbage. If women allowed abusive, dictating  (those who are) men to run over them, and tell them what they can be or not be,  they'd be weak. I'm definately not that.

Then why isn't there a "year of the man"?

Because being a man is bad, just like being white, western, judaic-christian or conservative according to the cultural elite.

Imerica

« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2007, 02:26:24 AM »

If you get to be proud of your Jewish Heritage, I can be proud of the fact that I'm a strong woman. Its not feminist garbage. If women allowed abusive, dictating  (those who are) men to run over them, and tell them what they can be or not be,  they'd be weak. I'm definately not that.

There should be. Be the one to start it off Yachov.

Imerica

« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2007, 02:28:40 AM »
I didn't think you were pointing a finger at me.  I wouldn't care if you did.
Anyway - I wasn't telling you that my job is very important to me right now. 
I wanted to say  - what makes you think staying home with my child wouldn't be very important to me right now.
The choice is taken out of my hands every year when my taxes increase as does the cost of health insurance. 
I don't live over my head or work to have things.
But whatever - we digress again.

You need to be on welfare or be illegal then you can get all the health care benefits for free, because now a days most women that say they are stay at home moms are on welfare.

WTF? I'm not on welfare you ... (calming down). My husband works and brings home the bacon. I don't have to work right now. But I will in the near future. I'm working on my education so that I will be able work in my area of study. YOU need to stop saying bs like that.
Once again you are getting ahead of yourself, I never said you are on welfare.
Did you make a distinction of who exactly you were talking about JB? As per usual, of course not.

Imerica

« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2007, 02:29:09 AM »

Because being a man is bad, just like being white, western, judaic-christian or conservative according to the cultural elite.
My husband would disagree with you on all points.

newman

« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2007, 02:40:32 AM »

My husband would disagree with you on all points.
You've missed my sarcasm, sweetie. I'm just saying the liberals don't think being a man is somethig to celebrate, along with the other things I mentioned.

Imerica

« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2007, 03:09:18 AM »

I'm not going to start it because it is stupid. Just like I think it would be stupid to start White History Month. Why should there be months or years devoted to one gender or race?

My sister is a Leftist and one time even she said she doesn't understand why there should be Black History Month. She said she feels the same way about Women's History Month. I don't know if she still feels this was because it was many years ago.

Its not stupid to honor yourself. You should know that. Would you object to a month being named for the Jewish culture? If there isn't one already, I know you'd be the first to sign a bill for it to be introduced. I'm going to Google it just in case though.

I honor the positive women I know in my life because I've seen them make $1 out of $.15, encourage their children while at the same time encouraging themselves. I've seen some keep their families together through every trial. I honor black History because without it I wouldn't be here speaking my mind on a right-ist messageboard. I honor positive men because those I know supported their kids, and kept on keeping on for their benefit when the odds were against them. Remember Hannukah is a holiday also.. or should I say "Holy Day". We celebrate Jesus Christ's birth every year...another Holy Day. Heck, we celebrate our OWN birthdays every year. Is that stupid? I think not.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2007, 05:59:27 AM »
;D  It is strange isn't it?

Yeah it is - but it is kinda cute.  Is that a watermelon rind?  I wonder if it was just licked clean by... Nyquila!  Ummm hmmm!

Looks like a lime peel.
It is, indeed a lime peel. ::)
Are you sure?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2007, 06:02:04 AM »

I'm not goingstart it because it is stupid. Just like I think it would be stupid to start White History Month. Why should there be months or years devoted to one gender or race?  to

Exactly - Yacov

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2007, 08:15:39 AM »
Its not stupid to honor yourself. You should know that. Would you object to a month being named for the Jewish culture? If there isn't one already, I know you'd be the first to sign a bill for it to be introduced. I'm going to Google it just in case though.

I'm also against a Jewish History Month. Jews should be Jewish every month. We don't need a special month for it. And making a whole month for it would just be making Jewish History into a new politically correct fest. Every day is Jewish History for Jews. We don't need a month. And we don't need America, which is not a Jewish country, to give us a whole month.

I honor the positive women I know in my life because I've seen them make $1 out of $.15, encourage their children while at the same time encouraging themselves.

Affirmative action math. I guess in affirmative action math, you can divide 15 cents and get 1 dollar. LOL.

Just like Mothers and Fathers day. Everyday should be mothers day.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2007, 08:39:44 AM »
Maybe I don't get this ethnic pride day. I am white, DaVinci was white, Newton was white, Einstein was white so I should take credit for the work and brainpower that belonged to them and assign it to myself or a white bum on the street. This seems to me a 'cultural communisn' by taking the achievements of a few individuals who made great things happen and spreading their great achievements around everyone that belongs to that group or race? This is the same kind of thought process involved when I spread cream chesse on a bagel. What stupidity.Believe me,  I am no DaVinci or a great thinker like the great Rabbi Kahane, our leader, so I am not going to take any credit for their sacrifices and their achievements. I say honor them and keep false pride out of it. I thought that all kinds of excessive pride and especially false pride was a sin.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2007, 08:45:15 AM »
Very true it is a complete sin and brings out the worst in us beings!

Imerica

« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2007, 12:18:57 PM »

I'm also against a Jewish History Month. Jews should be Jewish every month. We don't need a special month for it. And making a whole month for it would just be making Jewish History into a new politically correct fest. Every day is Jewish History for Jews. We don't need a month. And we don't need America, which is not a Jewish country, to give us a whole month.

I honor the positive women I know in my life because I've seen them make $1 out of $.15, encourage their children while at the same time encouraging themselves.

Affirmative action math. I guess in affirmative action math, you can divide 15 cents and get 1 dollar. LOL.

You aren't funny at all. I meant women where I grew up made the impossible possible. Getting food for their families where there was none by stretching their budget. There's something wrong with you. "Affirmative Action math"...gimme a break. ::)

Imerica

« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2007, 12:20:48 PM »

Yeah it is - but it is kinda cute.  Is that a watermelon rind?  I wonder if it was just licked clean by... Nyquila!  Ummm hmmm!

Looks like a lime peel.
Are you sure?
Actually, upon looking at it again, a lime would be more pointy at the top because of its lemon form. I wonder if there are other green fruits that are round like that. Maybe a green apple on a kitten's head? I stand corrected until I do some kind of research. LOL
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 12:24:13 PM by Imerica »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »

Looks like a lime peel.
Are you sure?
Actually, upon looking at it again, a lime would be more pointy at the top because of its lemon form. I wonder if there are other green fruits that are round like that. Maybe a green apple on a kitten's head? I stand corrected until I do some kind of research. LOL
I still think it's Nyquila's mini-watermelon.  Ummm-hmmm!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2007, 04:11:45 PM »
The skin is almost that of an orange or a lime so i would say it is either a green grapefruit:

a green orange..

Or yes...maybe just a melon.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2007, 05:17:23 PM »
The skin is almost that of an orange or a lime so i would say it is either a green grapefruit:

a green orange..

Yeah, it looks the most like those grapefruit.  I'm sure bullcat is relieved that nothing in her icon has touched Nyquila's lips.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2007, 05:46:29 PM »

a green orange..

Yeah, it looks the most like those grapefruit.  I'm sure bullcat is relieved that nothing in her icon has touched Nyquila's lips.
Although I would like to live in denial and think it is not Nyquila's mini watermelon...I'm almost sure it is...nope - I'll go with the grapefruit...denial is bliss  ;)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2007, 06:12:53 PM »

a green orange..

Although I would like to live in denial and think it is not Nyquila's mini watermelon...I'm almost sure it is...nope - I'll go with the grapefruit...denial is bliss  ;)
No that is not it, it is not a lime and please don't use the word melon, people will get very offended by that word.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #144 on: June 24, 2007, 06:15:55 PM »

a green orange..

Although I would like to live in denial and think it is not Nyquila's mini watermelon...I'm almost sure it is...nope - I'll go with the grapefruit...denial is bliss  ;)
No that is not it, it is not a lime and please don't use the word melon, people will get very offended by that word.
Oh, come on.  Do you really think people are that immature?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #145 on: June 24, 2007, 09:13:30 PM »

a green orange..

ummm hmmmm!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #146 on: June 24, 2007, 09:27:08 PM »
ummm hmmmm!
Well, yes - I suppose they are...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #147 on: June 25, 2007, 02:39:32 PM »
What is offensive by saying melon?

Imerica

« Reply #148 on: June 25, 2007, 04:27:01 PM »
Some disrespectful men in the world refer to  woman's breasts as "melons". I think that's offensive to the n'th degree.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #149 on: June 25, 2007, 04:35:44 PM »
Some disrespectful men in the world refer to  woman's breasts as "melons". I think that's offensive to the n'th degree.

Oh ok.

Thats extremely stupid, people who think like that are only embarrassing themselves.

And Yacovs joke was funny.