Author Topic: Black "kids" who will never work. (Notice I am nice?)  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Black "kids" who will never work. (Notice I am nice?)
« on: June 11, 2007, 11:11:07 PM »
The future of our country scares the heck out of me.

Take a ride through miggertown and take a census of the 18 through 30 year old black males meandering about aimlessly with nothing to do but deal drugs and look for trouble.  There are hundreds of thousands of them out there.

Of course, to see them you'll have to ride through the hood in the afternoon hours because most of them have been in a lifelong habit of not getting out of bed until noon but that is another story.

Thing is, despite all the caterwauling about the availability of jobs, is they are unemployable in every sense of the word.  Many, if not most, of the 25 year olds have never had a job even a first job. 

Thing is they don't want a job. 

The "disability" rate on this age group is tremendous and the checks roll in only to be cashed at the local liquor store. 

I've been project manager on a number of large construction sites and where it is common to have people come to the job trailer looking for work.  We get whites and a lot of Hispanics but few [censored] with those that do apply totally unsuitable for work.

Usually they come wearing tennis shoes, baseball caps on at all angles, FUBU shirts and those ridiculous pants worn about the crotch perilously close to exposing the all important muh dik.  Once I even had one come to the job trailer dribbling a bassetball across the parking lot.  Guess he was there to play?

They come totally unprepared not having a drivers license (even if they are driving), not knowing their social security number with 80% unable to fill out a simple employment application.  They are lost in a work environment.  If they are hired, we HAVE to hire some, when filling out a W-4 they fail to grasp the idea behind a deduction.

During the new hire orientation I make it real clear they have to wear long pants and hard soled shoes for work, being a construction site and all, but how do they come dressed? Yeah, like they are going to a bassetball game wearing tennis shoes and those stupid shorts sporting a baseball cap on any way but the right way.

They are always 100% of the time late for work anywhere from ten minutes to three hours and nobody is better at finding a hiding place on a project site then they are.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Black "kids" who will never work. (Notice I am nice?)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 12:32:46 AM »
Strange coincidence. Whenever I'm in a majority "minority" neighborhood I witness the same thing. Right next to the check cashing place there is the lotto/liquor/grocery store. All of the young blacks just sit around there drinking, smoking, selling "nickel-bags" and playing primitive amoral rap crap noise. I'm not exaggerating.

Raptorman,

Are you in a position of authority to fire these creatures? Do you have to maintain quotas?

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 04:30:53 AM »
Can you rig a computer so that while they are sitting there scratching their heads trying to figure out how to fill out the online application, your wonderful [censored site] website can periodically pop up in their face. "hmmm, I be......,I be.............,how old I be?  wha,yo....wtf...the stench of what? YO SON.....? Then you can booby trap the exit, it is a construction site, after all, they are dangerous places ;)     

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 08:20:30 AM »
I know how you feel Raptorman. As a project manager you have seen the worst. I am an engineer and so to be architect and I can tell you that the worst is yet to come. Blacks have shown up at the job site stinking of booze and the smell of grass on their breath. They cannot reak a ruler, do any type of math, can't speak a sentence without the mf word, they do not wear the proper shoes. What do we do? We put a couple on the site and let them sit and do nothing. It is better to hire them than get a fine or worse a demonstration. This is a fact of life. We are dealing with a useless bunch of bipeds that have become dependant on white people. I do believe that we are doomed.