Author Topic: Support them or we have obama for another 4 years  (Read 6571 times)

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Support them or we have obama for another 4 years
« on: May 21, 2011, 03:57:27 PM »
I guess the only two people to support for 2012 are Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich.
The others are just a waste of time and unelectable.
I wish Chris Christie would change his mind, but I don't see that happening.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Re: Support them or we have obama for another 4 years
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 07:23:35 PM »
I have a question and I don't mean to insult anyone and I'm very sorry if I do and I apologize.
How come no one on this forum will say who they will support in the 2012 presidential election?
I seems like people are afraid to say who they will support or they have to wait for someone to make the decision for them.
Once again I do apologize if I insulted anyone.
By the way I will hold my nose support Mitt Romney.
Thank you.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 08:00:58 PM »
Chris Christie is not just a moron, but he looks like he swallowed an extra moron! As for why people on the forum haven't said who they support: Maybe it's because Huckabee dropped out and we're now waiting to see who is best?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 10:46:08 PM »
Chris Christie is not just a moron, but he looks like he swallowed an extra moron! As for why people on the forum haven't said who they support: Maybe it's because Huckabee dropped out and we're now waiting to see who is best?
The only people that don't like Chris Christie are ultra liberals and I don't care if he eats a whole cow, he's stopping the obama liberal unions from bleeding his state dry.
Waiting to see who is best, the people on the forum should be seeing who is electable.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »
Great news Texas Governor Rick Perry is thinking about running in 2012, he is very conservative and will be great for America.
Unless Perry runs I will fully support Mitt Romney.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 11:19:23 AM »
I don't seem to understand something.
It seems to me if this forum is a Jewish forum and pro Israel how come the people on here don't seem to realize how important it is to beat Obama in 2012 and you don't need a pro Israel republican, you need any republican because the republicans are either for Israel or they just leave them alone.

Thank you.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 08:44:43 PM »
I don't seem to understand something.
It seems to me if this forum is a Jewish forum and pro Israel how come the people on here don't seem to realize how important it is to beat Obama in 2012 and you don't need a pro Israel republican, you need any republican because the republicans are either for Israel or they just leave them alone.

Thank you.
What's to understand? It's still very early in the game and candidates are still tossing their hats into the ring... I think most people here on the forum have an idea who they would clearly not support however lets see who will actually be running...Once all the players are in there will be plenty of time to make an endorsement.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 10:38:55 PM »
What's to understand? It's still very early in the game and candidates are still tossing their hats into the ring... I think most people here on the forum have an idea who they would clearly not support however lets see who will actually be running...Once all the players are in there will be plenty of time to make an endorsement.
So what you are saying is everyone should wait until after the republican gets the nomination before anyone supports that candidate?  People like you are the reason we have obama as president.
There is no reason to wait, people have eyes they can see the republicans that are running, it's like they are waiting for someone to tell them who to support.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2011, 12:04:11 AM »
So what you are saying is everyone should wait until after the republican gets the nomination before anyone supports that candidate?  People like you are the reason we have obama as president.
There is no reason to wait, people have eyes they can see the republicans that are running, it's like they are waiting for someone to tell them who to support.

Romney and Gingrich are both very awful candidates who will not reverse course.  Even though their no Obongo though they will still drive us off the cliff.  Who knows?  Demint may run who of course is a lot better than they are!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 12:40:28 AM »
People like me are the reason we have "obama" as president.   :::D Your quite funny  :laugh: You don't know the first thing about me.  :P Rest assured the last thing I need is you or anyone else telling me how to vote.  ;D The offerings the Republicans had last time around were from hunger and whats shaping up this time around is not much better.  :'( There are some names such as Rick Perry and a few others still in question that might make the race interesting... Have fun blindly supporting whoever you please... I think however in order to make an informed choice you should wait and see just what the choices are... You make it sound like your the only Republican here on the forum... Chances are my original RNC card was issued long before you were even a thought in your parents mind...  How's that for presumption  :::D

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 06:44:11 AM »
Romney and Gingrich are both very awful candidates who will not reverse course.  Even though their no Obongo though they will still drive us off the cliff.  Who knows?  Demint may run who of course is a lot better than they are!
Thanks for your input.
That's true Demint might be good.
All I want is for people to start talking about it.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2011, 06:54:16 AM »
People like me are the reason we have "obama" as president.   :::D Your quite funny  :laugh: You don't know the first thing about me.  :P Rest assured the last thing I need is you or anyone else telling me how to vote.  ;D The offerings the Republicans had last time around were from hunger and whats shaping up this time around is not much better.  :'( There are some names such as Rick Perry and a few others still in question that might make the race interesting... Have fun blindly supporting whoever you please... I think however in order to make an informed choice you should wait and see just what the choices are... You make it sound like your the only Republican here on the forum... Chances are my original RNC card was issued long before you were even a thought in your parents mind...  How's that for presumption  :::D
I have a question for you, isn't it better for people to start sharing their views on which candidate supports things that others don't?  As far as you being older, if you're that old you might be senile and not able to make a clear choice. ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2011, 08:04:30 AM »
I have a question for you, isn't it better for people to start sharing their views on which candidate supports things that others don't?  As far as you being older, if you're that old you might be senile and not able to make a clear choice. ;D
Yes, it would be a good thing if people talked about the different candidates and what their platforms would be... The thing is many of the new faces have little or no chance getting much past the Iowa caucuses... The old faces generate little or no major interest because they are old party hacks RINO's for the most part... Would any of them be better then the shvartza President? Yes, but one of them will be running anyway and the only way they will win against this incumbent president is if the dissatisfaction level between now and election day becomes very high... Here is a very good list of the known contenders so far and some facts about them from ABC News...
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2012-republican-presidential-candidates-abc-news-guidebook/story?id=12164311
There are some good names on it, people that would make a good president such as John Bolton... Do you think he has a chance? Sad to say if the RNC is going to go with an anyone but our sitting president mentality the sitting president is going to be sitting until 2016...Well, I tossed a name out that works for me the problem is getting him nominated... Let me hear what you have to say about some of the people in the link and I will give you my opinion... Just remember your dealing with someone who might be on the brink of senility or I may have even fallen over the edge  :::D Who knows  ;D

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2011, 03:46:34 PM »
Yes, it would be a good thing if people talked about the different candidates and what their platforms would be... The thing is many of the new faces have little or no chance getting much past the Iowa caucuses... The old faces generate little or no major interest because they are old party hacks RINO's for the most part... Would any of them be better then the shvartza President? Yes, but one of them will be running anyway and the only way they will win against this incumbent president is if the dissatisfaction level between now and election day becomes very high... Here is a very good list of the known contenders so far and some facts about them from ABC News...
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2012-republican-presidential-candidates-abc-news-guidebook/story?id=12164311
There are some good names on it, people that would make a good president such as John Bolton... Do you think he has a chance? Sad to say if the RNC is going to go with an anyone but our sitting president mentality the sitting president is going to be sitting until 2016...Well, I tossed a name out that works for me the problem is getting him nominated... Let me hear what you have to say about some of the people in the link and I will give you my opinion... Just remember your dealing with someone who might be on the brink of senility or I may have even fallen over the edge  :::D Who knows  ;D
I think you would really like Rick Perry, he's very conservative and supports Israel.
I hear what you're saying but my question is are you sure he's a shvartza, maybe he's another kind, can you please verify this some how.  Thank you.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 09:25:03 PM »
I think you would really like Rick Perry, he's very conservative and supports Israel.
I hear what you're saying but my question is are you sure he's a shvartza, maybe he's another kind, can you please verify this some how.  Thank you.

Yes, Rick Perry might be a good candidate if he decides to toss his hat into the ring... Some years back here at JTF Chaim did a show on QPTV titled Dangerous Questions... Your question sort of reminds me of that old show  :laugh: When our so called president gained office the thought of having to call the president of the United States by a muslim name made me sort of sick... I gave him the name "shvartza President" back then and have been calling him that ever since... His presidency actually reminds me of a Planet Of The Apes Presidency but I am trying to show some restraint and am sticking with the nickname I started out with.  :laugh: ;D

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 09:35:11 PM »
I would say look at Mike Pence from Indiana. He has a record of 100% conserative on votes and pro israel.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2011, 04:12:11 PM »
Yes, Rick Perry might be a good candidate if he decides to toss his hat into the ring... Some years back here at JTF Chaim did a show on QPTV titled Dangerous Questions... Your question sort of reminds me of that old show  :laugh: When our so called president gained office the thought of having to call the president of the United States by a muslim name made me sort of sick... I gave him the name "shvartza President" back then and have been calling him that ever since... His presidency actually reminds me of a Planet Of The Apes Presidency but I am trying to show some restraint and am sticking with the nickname I started out with.  :laugh: ;D
I guess you can call him that because there are No blacks on here, a black wouldn't be caught dead on a forum like this because most are liberals.  I don't think this forum is what I like to call a "George Bush Sr." you can't please everyone and if you try you won't get good results.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 04:13:58 PM »
I would say look at Mike Pence from Indiana. He has a record of 100% conserative on votes and pro israel.

I looked up Pence and you are right he seems like he would make a candidate.
I think the big problem now is the republicans are going to kill themselves with the changing medicare thing.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 04:25:25 PM »
I just found out Pence is running for Indiana Governor where he is projected to win the republican nomination.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 04:40:23 PM »
We need a strong southern republican and either a northeastern or west coast republican ticket to stop Obama in his tracks. Huckabee for the bible belt and souhern vote.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 01:18:22 AM »
Huckabee for the bible belt and souhern vote.

Unfortunately Huckabee isn't running.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 06:25:30 PM »
I'm just glad Huckabee isn't running because he seemed like a fake conservative and a yolkel

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2011, 06:34:00 PM »
I am really starting to think that the republicans don't want to win the presidency because they had the election almost locked up and they start with the changing medicare thing which is a sure killer for them.
Unless some republican candidate comes out saying they are against changing medicare it looks like we have obama for another 4 years.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 01:46:15 AM »
I'm just glad Huckabee isn't running because he seemed like a fake conservative and a yolkel

I think he's hellofalotbetter than Romney or Gingrich.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 06:53:56 AM »
I am really starting to think that the republicans don't want to win the presidency because they had the election almost locked up and they start with the changing medicare thing which is a sure killer for them.
Unless some republican candidate comes out saying they are against changing medicare it looks like we have obama for another 4 years.

Why? Should Medicare not be touched? What about Social Security? Is that hands off also? What do you propose, that we just go on as if everything is fine until both go bankrupt, then fix them?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson