Author Topic: Sinat Chinam is Alive & Well today : Do we merit the Temple?  (Read 811 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Sinat Chinam is Alive & Well today : Do we merit the Temple?
« on: August 04, 2011, 04:22:03 PM »
The Jewish people are at a very sad stage in history. I feel bad because maybe I could have done more to make this world a better place for the Jewish people. But I have tried for so long to change public opinion, I have worked hard on my Emmunah and my Bitachon in the absolute unity of Hashem, I have davened and observed and tried to teach others, and yet I feel like I am swimming upstream against a mighty river.

The Second Holy Temple was destroyed because of disunity of the Jewish people. Because of Baseless hatred Hashem allowed the Romans to dismantle the Holy Temple leaving it rubble and ruin. The Jewish people have been mourning this loss for two thousand years and we attempt to repair the damage caused by the Baseless Hatred and yet it still exists, stronger than ever.

This week saddens me that even the so-called 'apartment tent-city protests' have been divided between the secular leftists and the religious right. It would seem that this issue has support on both sides of the political spectrum. But still the liberal left attacks the right and there was a story this morning concerning the fact that leftists had attempted to burn down the tent of some Religious Nationalists. Why do these leftists hate Jews so much? Where did they learn their hatred? What kind of people are these leftists? Are they even Jewish? The sages said that a Jew is identified by his trait of Kindness, Mercy, and humility... The Leftists have no kindness {except for the enemy} , no mercy {except for their selfish selves}, and certainly no humility. I truly question whether it is possible to be a leftist and be a religious Jew. The left is so full of Sinat Chinam that is makes me sad. I wish I had an answer to turn things around...

Hashem, if you are reading my post, please bring Moshiach soon... The Jewish people are splintering and I fear that a Jewish civil war may be on the horizon. May Hashem cause their hearts to change, to see the light which he wants to bring us, and then we can move forward against our external enemies. The Jewish people are walking on thin ice at this time..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Sinat Chinam is Alive & Well today : Do we merit the Temple?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 04:24:34 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146392

Anarchists Set Fire to Nationalist Tent
Angry about nationalist presence in 'their' protest, anarchists set fire to a tent and attack a cameraman.

Anarchists attacked nationalists who joined the housing protest in Tel Aviv's Rothschild Ave. Thursday. The anarchists set fire to one of the tents pitched by the nationalists but the flames were quickly doused and no one was hurt. The tent was slightly damaged.
A photographer for Tatzpit who documented the arson was also attacked and his camera was damaged. He filed a complaint with the police.

The anarchists and other radical leftists have been harassing the nationalists since they arrived at the site Wednesday.  They have torn nationalist signs and shouted "racists out."

Nationalists fought back and a melee resulted. The nationalists also taunted the leftists, saying, "We thought the protest was not political."

There is copious evidence that the protest is organized and financed by the New Israel Fund. However, the protesters insist that they represent an authentic apolitical grassroots movement.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »
i think it is good there are nationalist trying to hijack the protest, this might cause investment into samaria

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 04:51:47 PM »
i think it is good there are nationalist trying to hijack the protest, this might cause investment into samaria

That is fine, but the leftists are the ones who want to fight... The nationalists were simply there to join the protest... And it doesn't really matter... If they are Jewish they are guilty of Sinat Chinam..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 07:10:20 PM »
For a better understanding of what I am talking about view this Aish.com video which explains it:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 08:21:33 PM »
It is not proper to speak Lashon Hara against Jews whose motives we cannot be sure of. They might be evil but they are probably just misguided. These are fellow Jews who have the unique divine stamp of being chosen from Hashem and who are we to slander them? Even many Jews who are flawed, such as Joseph Lieberman, Abraham Foxman, and Gary Ackerman, are diamonds in Hashem's eyes and have done so much for their brothers and sisters in Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 08:25:59 PM »
It is not proper to speak Lashon Hara against Jews whose motives we cannot be sure of. They might be evil but they are probably just misguided. These are fellow Jews who have the unique divine stamp of being chosen from Hashem and who are we to slander them? Even many Jews who are flawed, such as Joseph Lieberman, Abraham Foxman, and Gary Ackerman, are diamonds in Hashem's eyes and have done so much for their brothers and sisters in Israel.

And you learned this from what?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 12:22:38 AM »
Rabbi Elan Adler has a radio show on A7 Radio which discusses some of what I am talking about here. It is such a small world... I do not know Rabbi Adler but it turns out he was a Rabbi in my home town of Connecticut when I lived there {almost 30 years ago}. I have contacted him via email and I think his show on Israel National Radio is very educational. His show is called 'The Derech Eretz show'. I translate Derech Eretz to mean common sense, but technically it is translated as The Way of the Land.

Here is his show from this week:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/3320#.Tjtv3ptWOo8

How can we rebuild our Holy Temple? By loving G-d's creations. Orthodox Gidon Ariel works closely with Christian Zionists, and Rebbetzin Chana Bracha Siegelbaum asks us to judge people favorably. Great pre-Tisha B'Av show for Derech Eretz and polishing our character.

You can download the show from this link:

http://dwnmedia.israelnn.com//arutz7/shows/de/derech10803.mp3

PS: The Rabbi is speaking to a Jewish activist who works with Christian Zionists... I think some JTF members may find this show interesting.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 12:30:20 AM by muman613 »