Author Topic: Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.  (Read 24569 times)

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
Re: Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »
They are however, very careful to not offend the sensibilities of Mooslims.

Well well, let's see what we have here on them:

American MidEast (ultra anti-American "drama" series about muslims being "violently discriminated" against after Sept.11)

Eagle Eye (Iranian guy complaining about racism because he's the one who was sent to deliver a message)

Don't Mess with Zohan (Zohan protects muslims from evil "racist white supremacist" New Yorkers; we all know, of course, that muslims are always victims of "brutal" American racism while the Jews live in normal conditions)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 11:56:46 PM »
We are all aware of the antiJewish movies which Hollywood makes. One would think that the antisemites would be happy that those 'Jews in Hollywood' keep cranking out self-hating movies... But Nooooo... We are still accused over and over for every ill in society. Yet those 'Jews in Hollywood' are still accused of being zionist pigs by the true antisemites.

We always have the movie 'The Ten Commandments' :

Dirty Ol' Bastards is another Nazi hunter movie of current time (with Brad Pitt) which had a hint of non self hating in it...but there was still a bit there..with a Jewish woman falling in love with a non Jewish black man...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 11:58:04 PM »
X-Men (Magneto, the main evil character, is Jewish Holocaust survivor who seeked to take over the world)

Lucky Number Slevin (Jewish mafia)

School Ties (student is bullied for being Jewish)

School Ties wasn't quite anti-Jewish, but had many self hating moments in it..a Jew who doesn't know better but to fall in love with a non Jew and go to a Catholic school and not really care about what Judaism is really about.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 12:03:53 AM »
Dirty Ol' Bastards is another Nazi hunter movie of current time (with Brad Pitt) which had a hint of non self hating in it...but there was still a bit there..with a Jewish woman falling in love with a non Jewish black man...

;D  :::D

Did you intend humor because that is really funny.... I dont think that the name of that movie was 'Dirty Ol'Bastards'... That is the name of a dirty Rap Star...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ol%27_Dirty_Bastard

Russell Tyrone Jones (November 15, 1968 – November 13, 2004)[1] was an American rapper and occasional producer, who went by the stage name Ol' Dirty Bastard or simply ODB. He was one of the founding members of the Wu-Tang Clan, a Hip-Hop group from Staten Island, New York that first rose to mainstream prominence with their 1993 debut album Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers).[2][3]

The movie with Brad Pitt is called 'Inglorious Basterds' :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inglourious_Basterds

Inglourious Basterds is a 2009 war film written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and starring Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz and Mélanie Laurent. The film tells the fictional story of two plots to assassinate the Nazi Germany political leadership, one planned by a young French Jewish cinema proprietor (Laurent), and the other by a team of Jewish Allied soldiers led by First Lieutenant Aldo Raine (Pitt).

Development on Inglourious Basterds began in 1998, when Tarantino wrote the script for the film. Tarantino struggled with the ending and chose to hold off filming and moved on to direct the two-part film Kill Bill. After directing Death Proof in 2007 (as part of the double feature Grindhouse), Tarantino returned to work on Inglourious Basterds. The film went into production in October 2008 and was filmed in Germany and France with a production budget of $70 million. Inglourious Basterds premiered on May 20, 2009 at the 62nd Cannes Film Festival, where it competed for the Palme d'Or. It was widely released in theaters in the United States and Europe in August 2009 by The Weinstein Company and Universal Studios.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Canuckguy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 01:56:41 AM »
Hollywood are bunch of Anti-Semites!  >:(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 03:42:44 AM »
Not true. Munich was a movie where it showed how jews vindicate hashems sorrow by kicking arab nazi tuchas and taking names

There are parts of that film that support an antizionist narrative and the overall theme is that jews should not fight back (and the zionist ones who are fighting back are killing random arabs for no reason).  Really terrible movie.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 06:47:54 AM »
Inglorious bastards......that's right

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 08:10:02 AM »
Hollywood are bunch of Anti-Semites!  >:(

Not to mention a bunch of Self-hating Jews.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 11:29:10 PM »
Have any of you ever watched The 'L' Word? I think it was a bit anti-Jewish :o
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 07:54:10 AM »
Have any of you ever watched The 'L' Word? I think it was a bit anti-Jewish :o

That's not the kind of program most of us would be interested in! Disgusting filth.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
It would be a greater challenge to compose a list of decent and pro-Israel movies from the past 30 years.

Personally I can't stand holocaust movies like "La Vie est Belle" and "The Pianist" because their main theme is an assimilated self hating kike survives and the good Jews all get killed. I mean, in some or even many cases that's how things took place, but the movie also delivers the message that's it's good to be self hating and assimilate. The kike doesn't even feel Jewish. He is basically plucked out of his idillic, artistic bohemian gentile life and thrown into a concentration camp (La Vie est Belle) or a Ghetto (The Pianist).

La Vie est Belle practically makes a joke out of the holocaust, is factually incorrect, and greatly diminish the real catastrophic nature of the shoah. The character's son is in fact Christian as the kike is of course intermarried. In reality such Children would usually escape from being sent to camps. Then they make survival in a concentration camp a laughing matter which is completely surreal and unrealistic as any surviving child would attest. Under the real horrible conditions that were there the only way a child could survive is by acting as adult and being tough and realistic.

"The Pianist" is supposed to be based on a true story of a self hating communist kike musician. He is thrown into the ghetto to his surprise and suffers some hunger but he does basically nothing to try to help starving children or anyone for that matter. He doesn't join the underground either. At least they didn't make him a kapo in the movie though I wouldn't fall of my chair if in fact this person was a kapo or some sort of snitch. Then his gentile friends rescue the pianist out of the ghetto while all the other Jews are send to be gassed and again he is completely indifferent and makes no effort to help anyone else.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 11:27:48 AM »
Maybe you guys should ask yourself. Why are they creating Anti-Jewish movies and who are behind it?

Sun Tzu - The Art of War:
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »
A really nice pro Jewish Israeli movie I recommend is called Ushpazim ("Guests")...One of the rare goodies of today from Israel.

It would be a greater challenge to compose a list of decent and pro-Israel movies from the past 30 years.

Personally I can't stand holocaust movies like "La Vie est Belle" and "The Pianist" because their main theme is an assimilated self hating kike survives and the good Jews all get killed. I mean, in some or even many cases that's how things took place, but the movie also delivers the message that's it's good to be self hating and assimilate. The kike doesn't even feel Jewish. He is basically plucked out of his idillic, artistic bohemian gentile life and thrown into a concentration camp (La Vie est Belle) or a Ghetto (The Pianist).

La Vie est Belle practically makes a joke out of the holocaust, is factually incorrect, and greatly diminish the real catastrophic nature of the shoah. The character's son is in fact Christian as the kike is of course intermarried. In reality such Children would usually escape from being sent to camps. Then they make survival in a concentration camp a laughing matter which is completely surreal and unrealistic as any surviving child would attest. Under the real horrible conditions that were there the only way a child could survive is by acting as adult and being tough and realistic.

"The Pianist" is supposed to be based on a true story of a self hating communist kike musician. He is thrown into the ghetto to his surprise and suffers some hunger but he does basically nothing to try to help starving children or anyone for that matter. He doesn't join the underground either. At least they didn't make him a kapo in the movie though I wouldn't fall of my chair if in fact this person was a kapo or some sort of snitch. Then his gentile friends rescue the pianist out of the ghetto while all the other Jews are send to be gassed and again he is completely indifferent and makes no effort to help anyone else.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 12:06:59 PM »
Maybe you guys should ask yourself. Why are they creating Anti-Jewish movies and who are behind it?

Sun Tzu - The Art of War:
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.
If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

Self hating liberal holywood Jews are behind making these movies and no one else.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 05:33:55 PM »

WOW, I'm glad I haven't seen that one, what a terrible disgrace.   (Also the other one you mentioned sounds horrible - Some time in the future when the survivors are in shamayim, I really hope distorted and dishonest movies like that will not give people the wrong impression about what it was really like in the camps).

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 05:44:54 PM »
That's not the kind of program most of us would be interested in! Disgusting filth.

Did you at least hear of it? What do you think of a cast?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 05:47:19 PM »
What is your take on Schindler's list?

An Israeli girl told me I was Jewish in my heart and I toke it as a huge compliment.

Why is it so many Jews hate them selves?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:00:51 PM by Neptun »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 06:00:02 PM »
What is your take on Schindler's list?

Why is it so many Jews hate them selves?

Schindler's List was a good movie to watch.  However, Steven Speilberg really went out of his way to make Oscar Schildner to be a good guy all the time.  He wasn't.  He supported the Nazis and hired Jews from Concentration Camps for cheap labor to make a huge profit. Subsequently, he ended up saving them at the same time. However, Schindler was no angel and Spielberg makes him to one.

Why do so many Jews hate themselves?  As the great Rabbi Kahane put it, before the state of Israel we were in Diaspora (in the "Galut") for 2000 years with pogroms and holocausts...we were losers for 2000 years and unfortunately many Jews think like losers.  But we aren't losers. Rabbi Kahane used to say, "I would rather be hated by the world and be alive and a winner than to be dead and be loved and have Holocaust memorials built all the time."

If you don't know who Rabbi Kahane is, I think the best video to start watching of him is the following link:

I don't know what you know in regards to Jewish history.  But if you can understand from the following point of view that the creation of the state of Israel and the wars that took place afterwards were miracles and predicted by the Bible especially after a holocaust of 6 million Jews being murdered, then you'll understand where Rabbi Kahane is coming from and what JTF is about.  JTF is about Jews and righteous gentiles fighting back against evil in this world instead of being polite and marching to the gas chambers.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
Schindler's List was a good movie to watch.  However, Steven Speilberg really went out of his way to make Oscar Schildner to be a good guy all the time.  He wasn't.  He supported the Nazis and hired Jews from Concentration Camps for cheap labor to make a huge profit. Subsequently, he ended up saving them at the same time. However, Schindler was no angel and Spielberg makes him to one.

Why do so many Jews hate themselves?  As the great Rabbi Kahane put it, before the state of Israel we were in Diaspora (in the "Galut") for 2000 years with pogroms and holocausts...we were losers for 2000 years and unfortunately many Jews think like losers.  But we aren't losers. Rabbi Kahane used to say, "I would rather be hated by the world and be alive and a winner than to be dead and be loved and have Holocaust memorials built all the time."

If you don't know who Rabbi Kahane is, I think the best video to start watching of him is the following link:

I don't know what you know in regards to Jewish history.  But if you can understand from the following point of view that the creation of the state of Israel and the wars that took place afterwards were miracles and predicted by the Bible especially after a holocaust of 6 million Jews being murdered, then you'll understand where Rabbi Kahane is coming from and what JTF is about.  JTF is about Jews and righteous gentiles fighting back against evil in this world instead of being polite and marching to the gas chambers.
I think, Jews are a very strong, spiritual, intelligent and loving people and have survived and struggled with so much in the entire human history.

The entire planet has been very tough on the Jews and yet you have been attacked from all sides, experienced Holocaust, Jew hate, confiscation of wealth and yet you have survived and even done very well in the countries that have had Jews living there. You have managed to survive the WW2 and build Israel that was a desert and turned it into a beautiful place and been attacked from all sides and kicked them out of Israel. Later you have survived massive anti-Israeli propaganda from mainstream media and 10,000 Qassam rockets and a death-cult from Gaza that have programmed idiotic TV zombies to hate Israel. You are in no way a loser people. True survives and you even have the strength to work for saving the planet and turn it into global Shalom and stand up against darkness.

You can't other than totally admire your people!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 06:33:56 PM by Neptun »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 06:40:25 PM »
I think, Jews are a very strong, spiritual, intelligent and loving people and have survived and struggled with so much in the entire human history.

The entire planet has been very tough on the Jews and yet you have been attacked from all sides, experienced Holocaust, Jew hate, confiscation of wealth and yet you have survived and even done very well in the countries that have had Jews living there. You have managed to survive the WW2 and build Israel that was a desert and turned it into a beautiful place and been attacked from all sides and kicked them out of Israel. Later you have survived massive anti-Israeli propaganda from mainstream media and 10,000 Qassam rockets and a death-cult from Gaza that have programmed idiotic TV zombies to hate Israel. You are in no way a loser people. True survives and you even have the strength to work for saving the planet and turn it into global Shalom and stand up against darkness.

You can't other than totally admire your people!

Thank you for your kind words... Indeed the Jewish people are a testament to Hashems power over this world. His 'Chosen' have survived every attempt at annihilation and flourished and contributed to the betterment of the world. Religious Jews know that the powers of evil will ALWAYS rise to destroy us, we even say this during our Pesach meal that "In every generation they will rise to destroy us but Hashem will save us". From the time the Jews achieved 'peoplehood' after leaving the slavery of Mitzrayim we have had our opponents. The Torah teaches us about an enemy called Amalek who has a two-pronged way of attacking us. The first prong is to attempt to lessen our faith and trust in G-d himself, and the second attack is to kill our bodies. We are commanded to never forget what Amalek did to us when we left Egypt. Another life-long enemy of the Jews is Ishmael who we believe is the forefather of the arabs. He was a brother of Issaac, and son of Abraham, but he did not follow the way of Abraham {he was a wild one who acted like a fool}. We also have the brother of Jacob named Essau who was the forefather of the Romans who ended up destroying our Holy Temple.

http://www.aish.com/h/pes/h/48962016.html

Have non-Jews really tried to destroy us in every generation?
by Rabbi Shimon Apisdorf

In each and every generation they rise up against us to destroy us. And The Holy One, blessed be He, rescues us from their hands.

Have non-Jews really tried to destroy us in every generation?

Answer:

1430 BCE    Slavery in Egypt. (Passover)
356 BCE    Haman attempts genocide of the Jews. (Purim)
138 BCE    Greek government outlaws the practice of Judaism in Israel. (Chanukah)
486 CE    Monks and mobs burn synagogue, dig up a Jewish cemetery, and burn bones.
624    Mohammed watches as 600 Jews are decapitated in Medina in one day.
640    Jews expelled from Arabia.
1096    First crusade: Thousands of Jews tortured and massacred.
1146    Second crusade: Thousands of Jews, including women and babies, are butchered across Europe.
1200s    Jews -- blamed for causing the Black Plague -- are murdered in Frankfort, Speyer, Koblenz, Mainz, Cracow, Alsace, Bonn, and other cities.
1290    Jews expelled from England.
1306    Jews expelled from France.
1349    Jews expelled from Hungary.
1391    Spain: Seville, Majorca, Barcelona - tens of thousands killed.
1394    Second expulsion from France.
1400's    Jews accused of murdering Christian children and baking matzah with the blood.
1421    Jews expelled from Austria.
1492    Jews expelled from Spain; Inquisition.
1496    Jews expelled from Portugal
1500s    Marranos are burned in Mexico, Portugal, Peru, and Spain.
1553    The Talmud is burned in Italy.
1648-66    Cossacks, Poles, Russians, and Swedes massacre Jews.
1744    Jews expelled from Bohemia and Moravia.
1818    Pogroms in Yemen.
1840    Blood libel in Damascus.
1862    General Ulysses S. Grant expels Jews from Tennessee.
1882    Pogroms in Russia.
1930s-40s    Official Canadian reply to most Jewish pleas for refuge: "Unfortunately, though we greatly sympathize with your circumstance, at present you cannot be admitted. Please try some other country."
1939-45    Six million Jews are annihilated across Europe. Babies serve as target practice, women are human guinea pigs for doctors and scientists, beards are torn from men's faces.
1948-67    Arab nations launch attacks to annihilate the States of Israel. Fearing for their lives, Jews flee Algeria, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Egypt.
1917-91    The study of Hebrew is a "crime against the state" in the Soviet Union.

How have we survived such an onslaught?

There is a dimension of Jewish thought known as gematria, or numerology. This approach attaches a numerical value to every letter in the Hebrew alphabet. In accordance with a strict set of rules, scholars are often able to reveal hidden meanings by uncovering ideas that are numerically encoded in various words and sentences.

The Haggadah says, "And this is what has sustained our forefathers and us..." The Hebrew word for "this" is v'hee, which is a four letter word consisting of a vav, the sixth letter of the alphabet, a hey, the fifth letter, a yud, the tenth letter, and an aleph, the first letter.

Perhaps these four letters are an allusion to the source of our national endurance.

Vav = 6 - represents the six sections of the Talmud

Hey = 5 - represents the five books of the Written Torah.

Yud = 10 - represents the Ten Commandments.

Aleph = 1 - represents "G-d is one."

Through it all, Jews have always seen themselves as having a profound relationship with the transcendental G-d who is One. A vibrant observance of the commandments, coupled with an unfailing dedication to studying the wisdom of the Torah, is both the expression of that relationship and the force which has propelled us through time.

If you remove these elements, what else is there to being Jewish?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »
It is an extreme history and your people have survived all this. It is a miracle! You are indeed a strong people! Your history is solid proof of that fact. You can handle the most extreme challenges, life has tested you with and all your forfathers have passed down important knowledge and wisdom for the next generation to get stronger on a tough planet.

Did you know Jew haters often fear Jews because they see them as super strong, intelligent and organized. They admire you in an opposite way. They fear your strength.

How can you not be super proud of being Jewish?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:17:22 PM by Neptun »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 07:24:10 PM »
It is an extreme history and your people have survived all this. It is a miracle! You are indeed a strong people! Your history is solid proof of that fact. You can handle the most extreme challenges, life has tested you with and all your forfathers have passed down important knowledge and wisdom for the next generation to get stronger on a tough planet.

Did you know Jew haters often fear Jews because they see them as super strong, intelligent and organized. They admire you in an opposite way. They fear your strength.

How can you not be super proud of being Jewish?

Yes, it is believed that some antisemitism comes from fear that we really are superior. But we don't believe that we are superior in any physical way. I have heard the theory that because we were persecuted so much we have developed means to cope and survive in these difficult circumstances. Some say that Jewish DNA evolved to become intelligent and thus today we have many smart Jews... But I discount those theories because I do not place my trust in physicality... I only trust that Hashem will keep his promises that he made to our forefathers...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 07:28:01 PM »
This article discusses that a little:

http://www.kby.org/english/torat-yavneh/view.asp?id=3998

A Protestant priest once said to a Jewish friend after the Six-Day War:

The ancient awareness that the Jews have above-average abilities causes a measure of dissatisfaction towards them. Many found emotional compensation to this frustrating feeling in the fact that the Jews are weak, and that their weakness is what spurs their talents and explains their humanism. After the establishment of the State of Israel, they discovered that the Jews are not only capable, but also strong, without ceasing from being capable.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 07:39:24 PM »
This article discusses that a little:

http://www.kby.org/english/torat-yavneh/view.asp?id=3998

A Protestant priest once said to a Jewish friend after the Six-Day War:

The ancient awareness that the Jews have above-average abilities causes a measure of dissatisfaction towards them. Many found emotional compensation to this frustrating feeling in the fact that the Jews are weak, and that their weakness is what spurs their talents and explains their humanism. After the establishment of the State of Israel, they discovered that the Jews are not only capable, but also strong, without ceasing from being capable.

By the way, this is the EXACT logic used by modern black Jew-hatred and white-hatred.

They see that Jews and or whites are better off then them, so they respond by stereotyping them as weak.

Also, they believe that Jews/whites are part of a massive conspiracy to keep down the black man; which is why affirmative action exists.  This is also similar to Nazi ideology, but the Negro has replaced the German 'Aryan'.  This is also why Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton were so ruthless about going after 'evil' banks in the early 1990's and ultimately persuaded Clinton to push the Community Reinvestment Act to carry out their evil agenda.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2011, 07:48:32 PM »
Speaking of Holocaust movies, has anyone seen "The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas?"  Debbie Schlussel gave it a good review on her blog I think a year ago.  I never saw it.  But I just remembered it because a girl at work said she was reading the book.

This same girl also read a book called Sarah's Key (about a French Jewish girl during the Nazi occupation of France).  This book is now a movie with French and English subtitles which start Kristin Scott Thomas.  Debbie Schlussel also gave this one a good review since it's about how the French police rounded up Jews to turn them over to the Nazis (in Vel D'Hiv). 

Personally, I have no interest in seeing movies about the Holocaust.  I'm already very hard core about Jewish/Zionist issues.  And frankly, I don't understand why average Jews flock to see these films.  They say "Oh we need to remember."  Yet they see no contradiction between "remembering the Holocaust" and then saying that Israel needs to give up land for peace, and that Obama is a good POTUS.