Author Topic: Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.  (Read 24651 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Anti-Jewish movies made in Hollywood.
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2011, 05:54:11 AM »
You guys need a sense of humor and quick. The pro-Zionist creators of Family Guy and South Park aren't antisemites. You cannot continue screaming antisemite to everything. And movies like School Ties aren't anti-Semitic just because they show Jew haters in the movie. Actually, the movie brings a positive message, since the Jew is strongest and most athletic student there.
HE'S RIGHT SCHOOL TIES SHOWS THE JEWISH GUYS IN A GOOD LIGHT.THE FAMILY GUY MOCKS CHRISTIANS AND JEWS BUT NEVER MUZZIES.IT'S FUNNY ANYHOW
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2011, 07:55:36 AM »
HE'S RIGHT SCHOOL TIES SHOWS THE JEWISH GUYS IN A GOOD LIGHT.THE FAMILY GUY MOCKS CHRISTIANS AND JEWS BUT NEVER MUZZIES.IT'S FUNNY ANYHOW

However if you remember the movie, the jewish guy falls in love with a christian girl.  While the movie frowns upon anti semitism, it does little to discourage assimilation.  It is this which makes it self hating...but at least there is a hint of jewish pride at least with identity.  Just very little about religion. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2011, 09:02:47 AM »
However if you remember the movie, the jewish guy falls in love with a christian girl.  While the movie frowns upon anti semitism, it does little to discourage assimilation.  It is this which makes it self hating...but at least there is a hint of jewish pride at least with identity.  Just very little about religion. 
Right thats true although i don't remember what happens between him and the girl
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2011, 09:48:28 AM »
Right thats true although i don't remember what happens between him and the girl

Basically, she was also antisemitic and in the end, the Jewish guy said something like, "You were in love with me and it turns out you were in love with a Jew" and walked away from her.  He was smart and had pride as a Jew, but what business did he have going with a non Jew.  What kind of message does this tell other Jews?  Likewise, what message does this movie make about assimilating?  It's not a good model for a pro-Jewish movie.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2011, 09:50:48 AM »
Basically, she was also antisemitic and in the end, the Jewish guy said something like, "You were in love with me and it turns out you were in love with a Jew" and walked away from her.  He was smart and had pride as a Jew, but what business did he have going with a non Jew.  What kind of message does this tell other Jews?  Likewise, what message does this movie make about assimilating?  It's not a good model for a pro-Jewish movie.
It's based on a true story the character is now a T.V. Producer

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2011, 12:04:57 PM »
One of the few of Speilberg movies I liked was Munich...The Jews really kicked ass and brought down the murderers.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2011, 04:19:22 PM »
However if you remember the movie, the jewish guy falls in love with a christian girl.  While the movie frowns upon anti semitism, it does little to discourage assimilation.  It is this which makes it self hating

So any movie that ever shows any Jew in anything close to a non-traditional Jewish role is anti-semitic?

Wow I heard religious people were nuts but I didn't know you guys were this nuts. That movie is not self hating, it's based on a true story, and it's not anti-semitic.

What business did he have going with a non Jew? Errr, he likes her? Is that good enough? How about the fact that there were no other Jewish girls in that school? I will NOT allow you religious nuts to turn Jewish kids into religious pussies. If anything, these religious people need to get laid more and maybe then they will relax and enjoy life. Secular Nationalism is taking Israel over and it's only going to spread to the good ol' United States.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2011, 05:14:38 PM »
So any movie that ever shows any Jew in anything close to a non-traditional Jewish role is anti-semitic?

Wow I heard religious people were nuts but I didn't know you guys were this nuts. That movie is not self hating, it's based on a true story, and it's not anti-semitic.

What business did he have going with a non Jew? Errr, he likes her? Is that good enough? How about the fact that there were no other Jewish girls in that school? I will NOT allow you religious nuts to turn Jewish kids into religious pussies. If anything, these religious people need to get laid more and maybe then they will relax and enjoy life. Secular Nationalism is taking Israel over and it's only going to spread to the good ol' United States.

What are you? A troll or something? It is wrong for a Jew to marry a non-Jew and no matter what you say you will not change that. Jewish law concerning who is Jewish is very clear on this topic. A Jew must have a Jewish mother in order to be born Jewish. It is possible for non-Jews to convert through a halachically approved conversion process.

And your attacks on Religious Jews is sick. Not everyone here agrees that all of these films are antisemitic but you take it and condemn all religious Jews as one and the same. That is a problem with you mr. 'freedomfighter'... And you will not change the Jewish people because we have been around for 3000 years and will still exist long after you are dust..

And I don't believe you are correct... Israel without G-d is nothing... If you think that the Jewish people can exist without the Torah you are also very mistaken and history backs this point up... Keep dreaming though, maybe you will wake up some day.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2011, 07:47:27 PM »
FreedomFighter08, you are completely out of line.  If you think religious Jews are "pussies" then why bother posting here? It doesn't sound like JTF is the place for you.  In terms of religious Jews need to "get laid," that is totally not your business.  It's more likely that married religious Jews have more intimate relations, and are happier with their spouses than you could ever hope to be. 

Anyway, I'm putting you in the Time Out Corner.  One more post mocking religious Jews, and I'll ban you.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2011, 10:07:23 PM »
I will NOT allow you religious nuts to turn Jewish kids into religious pussies.

Why do you post on JTF?

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2011, 11:50:44 PM »

There is also a scene in that movie, where the son doesn't want to go to Shul and his father says. They have their own beliefs we have ours thats ours. You go to Shul and pray

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2011, 11:53:30 PM »
Have any of you guys ever seen a movie Clueless? Some says it 's anti-Jewish. Is that true?

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2011, 02:14:13 PM »
Is there anyone here?

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2011, 02:26:17 AM »

Anyways, there's a few movies where Jews are displayed pretty well, Cinderella Man showed Max Baer as a tough athlete and boxer though his heritage isn't really mentioned and the way he treated others was not necessarily depicted correctly,

You would think from the title the movie Cinderella Man would be about a transvestite. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2011, 10:20:51 PM »
I have a pro-Jewish movie to add.  So don't laugh at me, but it's Porky's (the first one). 

It's about the antics of a group of high school students down down South, one of whom was Jewish.  Anyway, the Jewish guy was getting bullied by this non-Jewish guy, who was made out to be a buffoon.  During one scene in the locker room, the non-Jewish character said to the Jewish character:

"Why don't you go fly a kite?"

To which the Jewish character replied:

"Actually, the word is kike.  You're just too stupid to even be a good bigot."  Later on, the Jewish character beats the snot out of the non-Jewish character who was harrassing him.