Author Topic: Why we non Jews have to protect the Jews  (Read 7975 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Why we non Jews have to protect the Jews
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 10:44:14 PM »
I do not believe it is a ZIONIST conspiracy at all. I believe it is a Satanic conspiracy and the Jews have been attacked by this old Satanic bloodline for a very long time.

Whatever you say, Ralph. However he is still an antisemitic piece of garbage who blamed the Jews for 9/11.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 10:48:01 PM »
Whatever you say, Ralph. However he is still an antisemitic piece of garbage who blamed the Jews for 9/11.

New World Order is not a Zionist, Jewish or Israeli conspiracy at all. If it was why would they create an Arab  "revolution" so the Muslim Brotherhood can get into power and join together and go after Israel?

Why would the Western mainstream media in Europe be pro Gaza?

Why would the New World Order puppet Obama push for the fake Gaza peace?
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 10:50:37 PM »
While looking for references I came across so much BS that it makes me angry....

I've had it with this thread.... Someone else can reply to this...

PS: Enemies of the Jews pre-date any NWO talk.... The traditional enemies are still the true enemies... This includes the Muslims and those who hate G-d. The NWO will not bring anything new to this battle.... I continue to view my enemy as Islam and Nazism.

New World Order is the main reason why Jews are being attacked by Hamas, Muslim brotherhood, Nazis etc.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 10:52:03 PM »
New World Order is not a Zionist, Jewish or Israeli conspiracy at all. If it was why would they create an Arab  "revolution" so the Muslim Brotherhood can get into power and join together and go after Israel?

Why would the Western mainstream media in Europe be pro Gaza?

Why would the New World Order puppet Obama push for the fake Gaza peace?

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Where are you getting all this information from?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 10:54:26 PM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Where are you getting all this information from?

10 years of research.

Does this New World Order Laura - Gaza is a concentration camp - Booth Tony Blair's sister in law behaves like she has a Zionist agenda?
Laura Booth in Gaza:

Why would New World Order MI5 support Mussolini if it was a Zionist conspiracy?
"Recruited by MI5: the name's Mussolini. Benito Mussolini

Documents reveal Italian dictator got start in politics in 1917 with help of £100 weekly wage from MI5"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/13/benito-mussolini-recruited-mi5-italy
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:59:42 PM by Neptun »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 10:58:33 PM »
10 years of research.

Does this New World Order Laura - Gaza is a concentration camp - Booth Tony Blair's sister in law behaves like she has a Zionist agenda?
Laura Booth in Gaza:

Why are you so obsessed with this New World Order crap? Let it go already. 

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 11:03:50 PM »
Why are you so obsessed with this New World Order crap? Let it go already.  

Because the Nazi regime was only a test drive. We are now in the end game. The Elite are already using Soft kills on humanity to wipe out 80-90%

They are going for WW3 and use GMO on us that mess up our health etc.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

Ted Turner Wants Population Reduction Through China' s "One Child Policy"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 06:44:47 AM »
Oh come on. The only conspiracy here is that people think islam is a legitimate religion. Political correctness and shutting  off our eyes by the need media that all of today's problems are musliyour conspiracy is off. You have escaped from the loony bin.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 06:55:54 AM »
There is no new world order causing these problems. This life is not a tv conspiracy show.  The real problem is the white washing the dangers of islam.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 07:47:51 AM »

PS: What is this 'mark of the beast' BS? That is obviously NOT a Jewish concept at all... The terms you are using indicate to me that you are a messianic christian.... We do not allow missionizing at JTF...

This might be shorthand for the RFID microchip. When the Nazis were keeping track of a lot of people they used IBM technology. It's hypothesized that if a modern evil government took over the world that people would be required to wear some form of implant with their medical and criminal history, genetic information, name, job, etc. on it which is more efficient and informative to a dictatorship than tattooing numbers on people and keeping card files.

A lot of people from a Christian background think this might be the 'Mark of the Beast' if it were implemented, but even if it isn't, it's pretty scary stuff.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 08:57:31 AM »
Is this your Youtube page by any chance yes?          http://www.youtube.com/user/snestorm05
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 09:10:11 AM »
This might be shorthand for the RFID microchip. When the Nazis were keeping track of a lot of people they used IBM technology. It's hypothesized that if a modern evil government took over the world that people would be required to wear some form of implant with their medical and criminal history, genetic information, name, job, etc. on it which is more efficient and informative to a dictatorship than tattooing numbers on people and keeping card files.

A lot of people from a Christian background think this might be the 'Mark of the Beast' if it were implemented, but even if it isn't, it's pretty scary stuff.

The Mark of the beast is real. You will not be able to buy or sell without the microchip in the near future!

This is how they lure people to take it. They always use ORDO AB CHAO(Order out of chaos). First they create chaos. The public wants to be safe and the Elite will bring a solution no one will agree to without the chaos.

The naked body scanner is social engineering. Why is it some people accept being stripped naked and radiated by cancer X-rays? If the public accepts that. Then they will go along with more police state big brother tyranny.

Chaos: Economic collapse
People want a solution to keep them self.
Order: A 1 world central bank, with a 1 world currency(Digital), CO2 and financial tax paid directly to the one world government.

When the world has got a world central bank and a 1 world currency(digital) as a solution to the economic collapse They will roll out the chip. They have already worked on making it it cool and trendy being chipped and there are allot of good use for it. Soon you will not be able to buy or sell without the chip and you have all been trained to use credit cards and digital money, therefore you will not resist, when they slowly take paper money away.

The Nazis did not loose the war. The Elite that supported the Nazis are still active. The good news is, we are millions of people that are awake to their scheme and we will not put up with it.
Today we are all Jews in Nazi Germany. We have to unite Jews and non Jews against this.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:31:00 AM by Neptun »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 09:10:45 AM »
I do not believe it is a ZIONIST conspiracy at all. I believe it is a Satanic conspiracy and the Jews have been attacked by this old Satanic bloodline for a very long time.

Why is Alex Jones being attacked by the Anti-Semitics calling him a Zionist agent?
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387
realjewnews is a site by milton kempner also know as Brother Nathaniel he converted from being a Jew to the Orthodox religion and became a Jew Hater like phil weiss and [censored] Silverstein  the last 2 never converted        

he's also was found to have tickets to gay mens show             

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:32:30 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »
Is this your Youtube page by any chance yes?          http://www.youtube.com/user/snestorm05

no

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 09:13:40 AM »
realjewnews is a site by milton kempner also know as Brother Nathaniel he converted from being a Jew to the Orthodox religion and became a Jew Hater like phil weiss and [censored] Silverstein          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AiBGqmNwOA
Mord,
If Nazi infiltrators pointed fingers at Hitler and warned about Nazism and said it was the Jews that are behind Hitler. Would everyone that warn about Hitler be a Nazi? Same thing. The New World Order agents or fools are hijacking the message and blame it on Jews, when Jews are the biggest victims of the New World Order!

New World Order is NOT a Zionist, Jewish or Israeli conspiracy. Does this look like Zionist controlled media to you?
BBC:
"Vatican deplores Gaza situation

The Pope's justice minister, Cardinal Renato Martino, has sharply criticised Israel's actions and likened the Gaza Strip to a "big concentration camp".

"A Palestinian cross rubble from buildings destoyed by Israel strikes
Hundreds of Palestinians have been killed in the past weeks"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7817019.stm

You should ask yourself. Why is it the New World Order controlled BBC is spreading Anti-Israeli news and is Pro Gaza?

Brother Nathaniel is a fool like the rest of the Jew haters. He probably wants to be loved by the non Jews and are willing to spread hate against Jews to get that. He is a coward and someone that would turn other Jews in, in Nazi Germany.

Jew haters have allot of hate, are losers and are looking for something to hate. They are often not very smart and only do superficial research. They love to use character assassinations, instead of debating facts.

You will not believe how many times I have been called a Jew or a Zionist agent. I don't care. I will go up against an entire forum of Jew haters alone, if I have to. I have taken allot of heat defending Jews and Israel, because I am very passionate about spreading the truth regarding the real Gaza and Israel. I have written to politicians, media, posted on forums etc.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:38:10 AM by Neptun »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2011, 06:19:16 PM »
The only way I'd skip the checkout with an RFID would be if it were on an external device that you take with you shopping like an ID card. There's no way I'm letting someone inject me with one!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2011, 06:38:30 PM »
Something is just not right here.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »
The only way I'd skip the checkout with an RFID would be if it were on an external device that you take with you shopping like an ID card. There's no way I'm letting someone inject me with one!

Like using one of these?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2011, 09:06:38 PM »
I don't believe that RFID will be injected into anybody. As a matter of fact as technology advances there will rise hackers who will be able to forge RFID codes and disable them... This topic is used to make people fearful... I do not fear it because I know what RFID is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rfid#Exploitation
Shielding

A number of products are available on the market that will allow a concerned carrier of RFID-enabled cards or passports to shield their data. In fact the United States government requires their new employee ID cards to be delivered with an approved shielding sleeve or holder.[101] There are contradicting opinions as to whether aluminum can prevent reading of RFID chips. Some people claim that aluminum shielding, essentially creating a Faraday cage, does work.[102] Others claim that simply wrapping an RFID card in aluminum foil only makes transmission more difficult and is not completely effective at preventing it.[103]

Shielding is again a function of the frequency being used. Low-frequency LowFID tags, like those used in implantable devices for humans and pets, are relatively resistant to shielding,[citation needed] though thick metal foil will prevent most reads[citation needed]. High frequency HighFID tags (13.56 MHz—smart cards and access badges) are sensitive to shielding and are difficult to read when within a few centimetres of a metal surface.[citation needed] UHF Ultra-HighFID tags (pallets and cartons) are difficult to read when placed within a few millimetres of a metal surface,[citation needed] although their read range is actually increased when they are spaced 2–4 cm from a metal surface due to positive reinforcement of the reflected wave and the incident wave at the tag.[citation needed] UHFID tags can be successfully shielded from most reads by being placed within an anti-static plastic bag.[citation needed][dubious – discuss]

Effective RFID Shielding

Example of efficient RFID shielding on Human and Feline
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 09:14:56 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2011, 09:30:42 PM »
I suspect someone has been infected by Alex Jones syndrome here...

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/blog/tag/debunking/

9.  “You don’t believe in conspiracy theories because you’ve been brainwashed by vaccines/fluoridated water/RFID chips.”

This is another form of Sheeple Argument, and if you hear it from someone, you can be sure that person is very deep in the clutches of almost pathological paranoia.  It’s almost futile to point out that there’s not a shred of evidence that fluoridated water causes “brainwashing,” or that RFID chips are being implanted into people without their knowledge.  If you ask a conspiracy theorist for “evidence” that these things are true, you’ll almost certainly get Alex Jones clips or articles, or other super-paranoid doom-and-gloom scenarios that often also involve wild claims about vaccinations, forced population reduction, etc., usually masterminded by imaginary organizations like “the NWO” or “the Illuminati.”

It is difficult to push back against these arguments because they’re so irrational.  Anyone who is so delusional as to believe that fluoridated water or RFID chips cause “brainwashing” is not likely to be persuaded by the total absence of evidence that either of these things are true.  For more than 50 years the effects of fluoride in water have been studied, and not once has any evidence surfaced to the effect that it “brainwashes” people.  I find it amusing that when this argument is made conspiracy theorists exempt themselves from the “brainwashing” effect, when they presumably drink the same water as the rest of us, but maybe the theta rays emanating from Alex Jones broadcasts and Jeff Rense’s website somehow counteract the effect of fluoridated water.  Nevertheless, all you can do is scoff at this argument.  You can’t do much more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29

End Time

Since the 19th century, many apocalyptic millenarian Christian eschatologists, starting with John Nelson Darby, have feared a globalist conspiracy to impose a tyrannical New World Order as the fulfillment of prophecies about the "end time" in the Bible, specifically in the Book of Ezekiel, the Book of Daniel, the Olivet discourse found in the Synoptic Gospels, and the Book of Revelation.[24] They assert that people who have made a deal with the Devil to gain wealth and power have become pawns in a supernatural chess game to move humanity into accepting an utopian world government, which rests on the spiritual foundations of a syncretic-messianic world religion, that will later reveal itself to be a dystopian world empire, which imposes the imperial cult of an “Unholy Trinity” — Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet. In many contemporary Christian conspiracy theories, the False Prophet will either be the last pope of the Catholic Church (groomed and installed by an Alta Vendita or Jesuit conspiracy) or a guru from the New Age movement or even the leader of an elite fundamentalist Christian organization like the Fellowship, while the Antichrist will either be the president of the European Union or the secretary-general of the United Nations or even the pan-Islamist leader of a caliphate.[5][24]

Some of the most vocal critics of end-time conspiracy theories come from within Christianity.[12] In 1993, historian Bruce Barron wrote a stern rebuke of apocalyptic Christian conspiracism in the Christian Research Journal, when reviewing Robertson's 1991 book The New World Order.[25] Another critique can be found in historian Gregory S. Camp's 1997 book Selling Fear: Conspiracy Theories and End-Times Paranoia.[2] Religious studies scholar Richard T. Hughes argues that "New World Order" rhetoric libels the Christian faith since the "New World Order", as defined by Christian conspiracy theorists, has no basis in the Bible whatsoever and that, in fact, this idea is not only unbiblical; it is anti-biblical and fundamentally anti-Christian because, by misinterpreting key passages in the Book of Revelations, it turns a comforting message about the coming kingdom of God into one of fear, panic and despair in the face of an allegedly approaching one-world government.[24] Progressive Christians, such as preacher-theologian Peter J. Gomes, caution conservative Christians that a "spirit of fear" can distort scripture and history by dangerously combining biblical literalism, apocalyptic timetables, demonization, and oppressive prejudices;[26][27] while Camp warns of the "very real danger that Christians could pick up some extra spiritual baggage" by credulously embracing conspiracy theories.[2] They therefore call on Christians who indulge in conspiracism to repent.[28][29]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2011, 09:37:41 PM »
The major strain of NWO conspiracies is based on the patently false 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_%28conspiracy_theory%29#Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Protocols of the Elders of Zion

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is an antisemitic canard, originally published in Russian in 1903, alleging a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy to achieve world domination. The text purports to be the minutes of the secret meetings of a cabal of Jewish masterminds, which has coopted Freemasonry and is plotting to rule the world on behalf of all Jews because they believe themselves to be the chosen people of God.[39] The Protocols incorporate many of the core conspiracist themes outlined in the Robison and Barruel attacks on the Freemasons, and overlay them with antisemitic allegations about anti-Tsarist movements in Russia. The Protocols reflect themes similar to more general critiques of Enlightenment liberalism by conservative aristocrats who support monarchies and state religions. The interpretation intended by the publication of The Protocols is that if one peels away the layers of the Masonic conspiracy, past the Illuminati, one finds the rotten Jewish core.[12]

The Protocols has been proven by polemicists, such as Irish journalist Philip Graves in a 1921 The Times article, and British academic Norman Cohn in his 1967 book Warrant for Genocide, to be both a hoax and a clear case of plagiarism. There is general agreement that Russian-French writer and political activist Matvei Golovinski fabricated the text for Okhrana, the secret police of the Russian Empire, as a work of counter-revolutionary propaganda prior to the 1905 Russian Revolution, by plagiarizing it, almost word for word in some passages, from The Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, a 19th century satire against Napoleon III of France written by French political satirist and Legitimist militant Maurice Joly.[40]

Responsible for feeding many antisemitic and anti-Masonic mass hysterias of the 20th century, The Protocols is widely considered to be influential in the development of conspiracy theories in general and New World Order conspiracism in particular, and reappears repeatedly in contemporary conspiracy literature.[5] For example, the authors of the 1982 controversial book The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail concluded that The Protocols was the most persuasive piece of evidence for the existence and activities of the Priory of Sion. They speculated that this secret society was working behind the scenes to establish a theocratic "United States of Europe". Politically and religiously unified through the imperial cult of a Merovingian sacred king — supposedly descended from a Jesus bloodline — who occupies both the throne of Europe and the Holy See, this "Holy European Empire" would become the hyperpower of the 21st century.[41] Although the Priory of Sion, itself, has been exhaustively debunked by journalists and scholars as a hoax,[42] apocalyptic millenarian Christian eschatologists who believe The Protocols is authentic became convinced that the Priory of Sion was a fulfillment of prophecies found in the Book of Revelation and further proof of an anti-Christian conspiracy of epic proportions signaling the imminence of a New World Order.[43]

Skeptics argue that the current gambit of contemporary conspiracy theorists who use The Protocols is to claim that they "really" come from some group other than the Jews such as fallen angels or alien invaders. Although it is hard to determine whether the conspiracy-minded actually believe this or are simply trying to sanitize a discredited text, skeptics argue that it doesn't make much difference, since they leave the actual, antisemitic text unchanged. The result is to give The Protocols credibility and circulation when it deserves neither.[7]

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »
I do not understand all this hostility??

Chill out mate. They're always like this with newbies. You need a thick skin and sharp tongue to survive on here.

Listen pal, I think you mean well but just give it a rest for a couple of days, ask some questions on askJTF. First show that you are committed to the state of Israel.
  Then you can look at exploring other ideas.

In other words you haven't earned your green beret.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2011, 07:18:49 PM »
ALEX JONES IS A 9/11 TRUTHER BUDDY!

He believes it was carried out by Zionist Jews...

http://www.infowars.com/feds-attempting-to-entrap-truthers/
How did you find that so fast?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2011, 09:06:13 PM »
Muman two of my cats are injected with them and I'm getting the other two done soon. I know what they are too. I think it's fine for animals but not people.