Author Topic: Why we non Jews have to protect the Jews  (Read 8002 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Why we non Jews have to protect the Jews
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2011, 09:17:52 PM »
Muman two of my cats are injected with them and I'm getting the other two done soon. I know what they are too. I think it's fine for animals but not people.

Yes, there is an application for RFID. I work with some of those applications. RFID is also used in many of the keyless ignition and car door systems. RFID can be misused like any other technology... But for every technology there is a way to hack it and thus it is not the end of the world.

We already are tracked {at least I am} because I use the Android phone platform. The Android phone has a GPS built in and it can, via the 3G network, report on your location to various companies websites. I am sure google knows my daily schedule {which consists of going to work, and coming home}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 08:25:44 AM »
Does this look like Nazi Germany to you or not?

This one was censored from TV the 2nd time it had to be re-aired and disappeared from peoples own DVRs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_657900&v=HtI72nZLw2s&feature=iv

"Bill Will Establish 'National Emergency Centers' On Military Installations --FEMA Camps Mandated in H.R. 645 22 Jan 2009 A Bill to direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations. SECTION 1. This Act may be cited as the 'National Emergency Centers Establishment Act'. SECTION 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS. (a) In General - In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations... (b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers... (3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and (4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security. "

http://www.dailypaul.com/80924/fema-camp-bill-introduced
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:35:05 AM by Neptun »
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 08:35:06 AM »
Yes, there is an application for RFID. I work with some of those applications. RFID is also used in many of the keyless ignition and car door systems. RFID can be misused like any other technology... But for every technology there is a way to hack it and thus it is not the end of the world.

We already are tracked {at least I am} because I use the Android phone platform. The Android phone has a GPS built in and it can, via the 3G network, report on your location to various companies websites. I am sure google knows my daily schedule {which consists of going to work, and coming home}...

That's one good reason to always stay on the legal side of things, there are so many ways that the government and/or private industries have of tracking you. I think there are a lot of really good and legitimate uses for RFID technology but implanting them into people is not one of them I would agree with at all. I don't even think criminals should have them implanted (it would be ok on an external device like some people have to wear when they're under house arrest for example, just not implanted).

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 08:50:03 AM »
That's one good reason to always stay on the legal side of things, there are so many ways that the government and/or private industries have of tracking you. I think there are a lot of really good and legitimate uses for RFID technology but implanting them into people is not one of them I would agree with at all. I don't even think criminals should have them implanted (it would be ok on an external device like some people have to wear when they're under house arrest for example, just not implanted).

What do you think about this?
"FDA approves computer chip for humans"
http://arstechnica.com/old/content/2004/10/4305.ars

Tyranny is always rolled out with good intentions to lure the public to accept it.
Government: We are only surveilling you for your own safety.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty"
Benjamin Franklin

"When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out."

Martin Niemöller

"MEXICO CITY — Security has reached the subcutaneous level for Mexico's attorney general and at least 160 people in his office -- they have been implanted with microchips that get them access to secure areas of their headquarters. "
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5439055/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/t/microchips-implanted-mexican-officials/#.TkUhNmETaSo

It is so cool to be micro-chipped. Be like James Bond:

"Would an implanted chip help to keep my child safe?"
"If your child could wear an implant – a microchip that could tell a computer where he or she was at any time to within a few metres – would you buy it? After the horrific snatch of three-year-old Madeleine McCann from her bed in Portugal, the answer from many parents seems to be “yes”. "
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article1788169.ece

Imagine if Hitler got this kind of power?

"Obama: Nationalized healthcare; so did Hitler.

Obama: Nationalized the banks, so did Hitler.

Obama: Nationalized the car cos, so did Hitler.

Obama: Seeking to ‘reform’ education, same as Hitler.  What more do you liberal Jews need?  For Obama to send you to the gas chambers here in America before you wake up?"
http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com/category/liberal-jews/
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 09:29:38 AM by Neptun »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2011, 09:50:18 AM »
Gas Nazi trolls

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2011, 10:27:25 PM »
Jewish people first must have will to protect themselves. Some Rabbis sending letter to ban the Jewish people from their holiest place is totally insane. It seems to me that Jews inflict more pain upon other Jews than their enemies are.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2011, 06:09:11 AM »
Muman,
Here in Australia the Labour Party has allied itself with the the 'Jew hating' Greens party. For years many have seen the Greens as a fringe dwelling lunatic fringe but at the last election they got much power in our federal Government here.

The greens are responsible for pushing the BDS against Israel and backing the Islamic Nazis. The leader of the Greens Bob (Sodomite b*astard) Brown who is an ardent Communist has even given his backing for moving towards the NWO.

These sick people are in positions of power now and our (Australian) Government are making the way possible. We live in dangerous times, Nazism/Communism are making a comeback.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2011, 10:09:51 AM »
Neptun I don't agree with it being injected into a person. For one thing even if you don't think it's Big Brother or any of that other stuff nobody knows the long term health risks of them. It's one thing to inject it into an animal that may have a lifespan of 10-20 years but I don't think anybody really knows how safe these things are when in a person for decades during a typical human lifespan. There might be an increased risk of tumors around the chip site or other problems. That's another thing for people to consider.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2011, 11:00:03 AM »
The push by General Electric for centralized medical records is the gateway for some sort of chip program... For the past year or so G.E has been running TV spots showing the great benefits of having a database on Americans so they would have all the information needed about them available at the press of a button... It sounds great from a medical treatment stand point however I am sure along with the medical info. financial and preexisting condition info will also show up... How long before employers and lenders start using this against people applying for jobs, loans or insurance.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »
The push by General Electric for centralized medical records is the gateway for some sort of chip program... For the past year or so G.E has been running TV spots showing the great benefits of having a database on Americans so they would have all the information needed about them available at the press of a button... It sounds great from a medical treatment stand point however I am sure along with the medical info. financial and preexisting condition info will also show up... How long before employers and lenders start using this against people applying for jobs, loans or insurance.

There are so many different ways this can be abused. I can also see the IRS using it to track the movements of people who owe them money, etc.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
This is great news, where do I get my chip?

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
There are so many different ways this can be abused. I can also see the IRS using it to track the movements of people who owe them money, etc.
Maybe they can use it to track down criminals, that would be good.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2011, 05:47:11 PM »
Many of you may have some issues with this left-wing feministic Jewish woman. But I think it is a great speech she has given.

Naomi Wolf - The End of America

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2011, 10:44:05 PM »
With all due respectNeptun, Naomi Wolf was a bright attractive young woman and she threw it away for joy of being a self-hating traitor to her own people and a frank apologist for the misogynist norms of Islam.  She wrote in an article a few years ago about the hijab preserving a woman's sexuality for her husband and argued that this helped foster intimacy and privacy between a Muslim woman and her husband.  She is a despicable hypocrite off the lowest rung of the human ladder.  Had else written the same thing she did except  replaced the word "Muslim" with "Caucasian." they would have had their house firebombed by the Feminist Left.  can you imagine someone saying, "white women preserve their sexuality by completely covering their faces so they can't eat or breathe.  White women do this to preserve the closeness and intimacy of the marital bond." 

I mean, right, no one would say that and be seen as anything but a complete and utter piece of woman hating filth

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2011, 02:34:33 AM »
Maybe they can use it to track down criminals, that would be good.

No because they can declare anyone a 'criminal' if its convenient.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »
With all due respectNeptun, Naomi Wolf was a bright attractive young woman and she threw it away for joy of being a self-hating traitor to her own people and a frank apologist for the misogynist norms of Islam.  She wrote in an article a few years ago about the hijab preserving a woman's sexuality for her husband and argued that this helped foster intimacy and privacy between a Muslim woman and her husband.  She is a despicable hypocrite off the lowest rung of the human ladder.  Had else written the same thing she did except  replaced the word "Muslim" with "Caucasian." they would have had their house firebombed by the Feminist Left.  can you imagine someone saying, "white women preserve their sexuality by completely covering their faces so they can't eat or breathe.  White women do this to preserve the closeness and intimacy of the marital bond."  

I mean, right, no one would say that and be seen as anything but a complete and utter piece of woman hating filth
I understand you have some issues with her. I don't like the left-wing feministic BS my self. If we only listen to those we agree with, then we limit ourselves. Her speech is spot on. You should see it!