Author Topic: Why we non Jews have to protect the Jews  (Read 7976 times)

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
Why we non Jews have to protect the Jews
« on: August 08, 2011, 09:20:59 PM »
I'm not a Christian or Jewish.

We are in the End of Times and the New World Order is the old "Satanic" bloodlines from Egypt, Babylon and Sumeria.

They have turned non Jews against the Jewish people, because they know, if the Jews are left alone from all the haters, they will turn this planet into a paradise and worldwide Shalom. The Jews are a very strong, spiritual and loving people, that know if we serve humanity, we create a paradise, instead of serving our ego what leads to hell.

The moment the Jews wake up to the New World Order and what they really are and not get detracted by the Jew haters and Hamas, they will stop the New World Order.

We non Jews have to protect the Jewish people and Israel, so they can do their thing!

We will not have any fear in the End of Times, when we know the truth and have G-d(true love) in our hearts.

More about Lucifers deception:
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,56624.0.html
Freedom is not given, it is taken, either by tyrants or you the public!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Why we non Jews have to protect the Jews
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:24:43 PM »
Why does this not seem totally kosher?

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 09:32:57 PM »
I don't know? Why is it not kosher?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 09:34:24 PM »
Why does this not seem totally kosher?

I agree with the fight anti-Semitism part but this guy seems rather like this religion is worship of Jews rather than anything else which I find kind of bizarre. Plus there are people of all types involved in the NWO, it's not all a bunch of evil Sumerians. None of that post makes much sense.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 09:39:20 PM »
I don't know? Why is it not kosher?

Do you think someone like George Soros should be left alone to do his thing? I sure don't. That's not anti-Semitism that's just common sense to oppose someone like that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 09:41:44 PM »
If you are not Christian or Jewish where do you learn your 'end times' scenario from? It is an essential question to try to understand where you are coming from...

BTW The Jews have a different End of Days scenario than the Christians... We are not the same religion and have many theological differences.

Also another question is why you use the name of a Greco-Roman G-d?
Neptune (Latin: Neptūnus) was the god of water and the sea[1] in Roman mythology and religion. He is analogous with, but not identical to, the Greek god Poseidon. In the Greek-influenced tradition, Neptune was the brother of Jupiter and Pluto, each of them presiding over one of the three realms of the universe, Heaven, Earth and the Netherworld. Depictions of Neptune in Roman mosaics, especially those of North Africa, are influenced by Hellenistic conventions.[2]
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:48:06 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »
I do not worship Jews and I do not have a religion other than my own.

I'm a hardcore truth seeker. I even thought Israel was the aggressor, before I woke up to the Anti-Israeli conspiracy done by those from Gaza and the western Mainstream media.

I see the Jewish as a very strong and beautiful people that know about serving humanity leads to global Shalom.

Sure there are many different types in the New World Order. I have talked with several of them.
Most people do not know the entire agenda of the New World Order, so they go along with it, because they think it is a good thing.

New World Order is a reaction of humanity ignoring the truth and not serve humanity instead of their ego. We are allowing it to happen and if we do not stand up to it and not go along with it, it will be hell on earth with a 1 world government, 1 world central bank and digital currency where you can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

80-90% population reduction and total big brother.

WW3 created by the Muslim Brotherhood attacking Israel etc.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 09:49:27 PM »
I do not worship Jews and I do not have a religion other than my own.

I'm a hardcore truth seeker. I even thought Israel was the aggressor, before I woke up to the Anti-Israeli conspiracy done by those from Gaza and the western Mainstream media.

I see the Jewish as a very strong and beautiful people that know about serving humanity leads to global Shalom.

Sure there are many different types in the New World Order. I have talked with several of them.
Most people do not know the entire agenda of the New World Order, so they go along with it, because they think it is a good thing.

New World Order is a reaction of humanity ignoring the truth and not serve humanity instead of their ego. We are allowing it to happen and if we do not stand up to it and not go along with it, it will be hell on earth with a 1 world government, 1 world central bank and digital currency where you can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

80-90% population reduction and total big brother.

WW3 created by the Muslim Brotherhood attacking Israel etc.

JTF in NO WAY supports this New World Order.... We seek to bring about the Redemption of the Jewish people according to the scriptures of the Prophets of the Children of Israel. Any other mission is secondary to this... We do not want a one world government other than the Kingdom of Hashem, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth...

PS: What is this 'mark of the beast' BS? That is obviously NOT a Jewish concept at all... The terms you are using indicate to me that you are a messianic christian.... We do not allow missionizing at JTF...

And excuse me for being rude but you only believe things that you make up yourself rather than learning? That is pretty idolatrous to me..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 09:53:13 PM »

JTF in NO WAY supports this New World Order.... We seek to bring about the Redemption of the Jewish people according to the scriptures of the Prophets of the Children of Israel. Any other mission is secondary to this... We do not want a one world government other than the Kingdom of Hashem, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth...

PS: What is this 'mark of the beast' BS? That is obviously NOT a Jewish concept at all...

That is what I say. Jews are the total opposite of the Satanic New World Order. The moment Jews wake up to the New World Order and understand New World Order controls the western mainstream media and spread lies about Israel and are pro Gaza, then Jews will organize and say no to the New World Order.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 12:42:10 AM by Neptun »

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 09:54:59 PM »
Do you think someone like George Soros should be left alone to do his thing? I sure don't. That's not anti-Semitism that's just common sense to oppose someone like that.

I know about George Soros and what he has done. He worked with the Nazis and is also part of the New World Order.

He has fallen to the dark side!

I do not support him of course.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:17:01 PM by Neptun »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »
That is what I say. Jews are the total opposite of the Satanic New World Order. The moment Jews wake up to the New World Order and understand  they control the western mainstream media and spread lies about Israel and are pro Gaza, then Jews will organize and say no to the New World Order.

Religious Jews cannot have any allegiance to anything other than G-d, the master of Creation. JTF attempts to attract zionistic Jews, righteous zionistic Christians, and all those who want to assist the righteous Jews to repopulate the Holy Land.

What is your intention for joining JTF?

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2011, 09:56:31 PM »
My intention is to wake people up to the New World Order so we can say no to these Satanic types wanting to play everybody against each other. We are in the End of Times!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2011, 10:01:54 PM »
My intention is to wake people up to the New World Order so we can say no to these Satanic types wanting to play everybody against each other. We are in the End of Times!

You did not answer my question about End of Times? What do you mean by this? If you are not a Jew then you are talking about the Christian end of times... It is not clear... Maybe you are sincere but at this time I cannot say I agree with you.

The NWO is no more dangerous than any other faction which rises against the Jewish people. According to Jewish belief any evil which rises against the Jewish people will be destroyed when Moshiach arrives.

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 10:05:26 PM »
You did not answer my question about End of Times? What do you mean by this? If you are not a Jew then you are talking about the Christian end of times... It is not clear... Maybe you are sincere but at this time I cannot say I agree with you.

The NWO is no more dangerous than any other faction which rises against the Jewish people. According to Jewish belief any evil which rises against the Jewish people will be destroyed when Moshiach arrives.

I'm not Jewish or Christian as I wrote. I have my own belief system. I do believe in G-d(True love) and I have researched New World Order for over 10 years. I have also talked with several from the New World Order.

I know the Luciferian mindset and what they are up to. They are indeed creating the End of times. What do you think is going on with the economy at the moment or the Arab "revolutions"?

Official EU poster on the right.

The Satanic New World Order agenda spelled out.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 10:22:05 PM by Neptun »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 10:21:58 PM »
I'm not Jewish or Christian as I wrote. I have my own belief system. I do believe in G-d(True love) and I have researched New World Order for over 10 years. I have also talked with several from the New World Order.

I know the Luciferian mindset and what they are up to. They are indeed creating the End of times. What do you think is going on with the economy at the moment or the Arab "revolutions"?

Official EU poster.

What in tarnations is a Luciferian mindset? We Jews have no such concept of a 'Lucifer' or a 'Devil' as you seem to understand... If you are talking about the Yetzer Hara {or the heavenly prosecutor called HaSatan} then you must understand that there is a difference...

Indeed it is wicked for the EU to attempt to rebuild the Tower of Babel.... Hashem smashed it because people were trying to garner more power than they thought Hashem had {But we all know that NO MAN is capable of even approaching Hashem who is INFINITE, OMNIPOTENT, and INDIVISIBLE}.

http://www.aish.com/tp/b/lp/48955856.html
http://www.darchenoam.org/articles/parsha/ar_noach_babel.htm

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 10:28:13 PM »
I say give this person a chance.  Let's just give it time and let's see where this goes.  I agree with everyone there are several potentially problematic belief systems at play here, but I dont see any necessarily overt trouble making behavior just yet

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 10:31:32 PM »
What in tarnations is a Luciferian mindset? We Jews have no such concept of a 'Lucifer' or a 'Devil' as you seem to understand... If you are talking about the Yetzer Hara {or the heavenly prosecutor called HaSatan} then you must understand that there is a difference...

Lucifer/Satan (Hebrew: הַשָׂטָן ha-Satan).

He tests our soul and if we don't listen to G-d's silent voice in our heart, we will be tempted by ha-Satan on the wrong path where we will be lost in pain and worship our ego.

New World Order is testing humanity and no one is being forced to give up freedom for safety that will lead into a Fascistic 1 world government.

Who is forcing this family into the voting booth for fascism and allowing to be stripped of freedom by this social engeneering machine?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 10:31:41 PM »
I say give this person a chance.  Let's just give it time and let's see where this goes.  I agree with everyone there are several potentially problematic belief systems at play here, but I dont see any necessarily overt trouble making behavior just yet

I say TROLL

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 10:32:58 PM »
I say TROLL

I do not understand all this hostility??

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 10:33:45 PM »
Lucifer/Satan (Hebrew: הַשָׂטָן ha-Satan).

He tests our soul and if we don't listen to G-d silent voice in our heart, we will be tempted by ha-Satan on the wrong path where we will be lost in pain and worship our ego.

New World Order is testing humanity and no one is being forced to give up freedom for safety that will lead into a Fascistic 1 world government.

Who is forcing this family into the voting booth for fascism and allowing to be stripped of freedom by this social engeneering machine?

You must understand that we don't believe that there is any power outside of Hashem... There is no Devil, No Lucifer... The HaSatan is the prosecutor in the heavenly tribunal {after we die}... We also believe in a Yetzer Hara which is a component of HaSatan but it is an internal voice which tempts us to go against the command of Hashem...

There is NOTHING which is capable of defeating Hashem.... That is one big difference between other religions and Judaism...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 10:34:07 PM »

Hello Ralph. It's been a while hasn't it???

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 10:34:23 PM »

ALEX JONES IS A 9/11 TRUTHER BUDDY!

He believes it was carried out by Zionist Jews...

http://www.infowars.com/feds-attempting-to-entrap-truthers/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 10:36:25 PM »

You're right. Alex Jones is a Nazi but Neptun refuses to admit it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Neptun

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »

http://www.infowars.com/feds-attempting-to-entrap-truthers/
I do not believe it is a ZIONIST conspiracy at all. I believe it is a Satanic conspiracy and the Jews have been attacked by this old Satanic bloodline for a very long time.

Why is Alex Jones being attacked by the Anti-Semitics calling him a Zionist agent?
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=387

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 10:42:48 PM »
While looking for references I came across so much BS that it makes me angry....

I've had it with this thread.... Someone else can reply to this...

PS: Enemies of the Jews pre-date any NWO talk.... The traditional enemies are still the true enemies... This includes the Muslims and those who hate G-d. The NWO will not bring anything new to this battle.... I continue to view my enemy as Islam and Nazism.