Author Topic: Pastor Manning:"The Nazi [Glenn Beck] is tryin' uh [to] steal Mista Kingz B-Day"  (Read 1127 times)

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer

I can't stand the Mormon Glenn Beck at all, but listen to what this MLK-loving schvartza has to say about Glenn, calling him a NAzi for trying to "steal Dr. King's day"!

G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I thought Rev. Manning  would support Beck i think it's because he doesn't like Mormons
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Yes, and that I understand. Christians don't like to hear Mormons who, while barely ever mentioning their cultist affiliation, go in front of millions of people to talk about "atonement" and why Jesus died and what you must do to be saved!!!!!! Coming from a deceptive Mormon, his views on these issues are heretical, but he deceptively operates as if he's a Christian, preaching to millions of Christians.

HAVING SAID THAT, he is not a Nazi. Moreover, to call him a Nazi because he loves that black Jew-hating, White-hating communist MLK so much is appalling. He's a mental case trying to get what he can from Whitey and the Jews.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes, and that I understand. Christians don't like to hear Mormons who, while barely ever mentioning their cultist affiliation, go in front of millions of people to talk about "atonement" and why Jesus died and what you must do to be saved!!!!!! Coming from a deceptive Mormon, his views on these issues are heretical, but he deceptively operates as if he's a Christian, preaching to millions of Christians.

HAVING SAID THAT, he is not a Nazi. Moreover, to call him a Nazi because he loves that black Jew-hating, White-hating communist MLK so much is appalling. He's a mental case trying to get what he can from Whitey and the Jews.
He's definitely not a Nazi
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Manning is getting more and more wacko.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Even though I think in many ways the snivel rights movement also hurt the black community, it's almost impossible for blacks to see that. You can't, in general, talk about the real MLK with them. They automatically will think you're just doing it out of hatred or racism even if you're just trying to share the truth with them. They have a hard time seeing how the snivel rights movement harmed the USA for them too.

It's true there were some things that should have changed (for example, there were evil eugenics policies that led to some blacks being sterilized, that was bad) but other things shouldn't have changed. Forced integration was a horrible idea.

Even though Pastor Manning is in many ways a conservative, I think it's hard for him as a black man to see the evils of MLK because in their community he's seen not as how he was but in an idealized way even stronger than in the general American society.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

How can anyone support that communist racist March'n Loot'n Koon?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
How can anyone support that communist racist March'n Loot'n Koon?

Most people don't even know those things about him at all.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
There's a boulevard in every town/city named after the c☭mmunist.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
There's a boulevard in every town/city named after the c☭mmunist.

And it's one that humans generally must avoid!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This is really dumb. I used to really admire Pastor Manning a ton but now I seriously question his judgment.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is really dumb. I used to really admire Pastor Manning a ton but now I seriously question his judgment.

I still admire a lot of things about him I just know more about what I disagree with him on than I used to.

He'd make a much better black leader than Al or Jesse or Farrakhan

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Manning has hosted Chaim Ben Pesach on his show. Has Glen Beck ever hosted Chaim? Until he does Id rather side with Manning......and I seriously question the integrity of the person who created this thread. This is JTF, not the Council of Confederate Citizens.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Manning has hosted Chaim Ben Pesach on his show. Has Glen Beck ever hosted Chaim? Until he does Id rather side with Manning......and I seriously question the integrity of the person who created this thread. This is JTF, not the Council of Confederate Citizens.

Huh?

Manning has stated he believes the 9/11 truther conspiracy... This makes him my enemy.... Chaim Ben Pesach has not stated he believes that Bush was behind 9/11.... Chaim correctly points out that the Muslims who killed Rabbi Kahane were directly involved with the attacks on the WTC both in 1993 and in 2001...

I never supported Manning and I hope that eventually everyone who supported him realizes their error. A black preacher is going to have to appeal to his base....

Also, just because someone has someone on their show doesn't make them a saint...

I support Glenn Beck over Manning. Glen has actually acted on his love of Israel while Manning sits on his tuchus and talks..

http://www.dailypaul.com/144469/pastor-manning-is-now-a-9-11-truther-and-he-gets-it

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread611193/pg1
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Manning has hosted Chaim Ben Pesach on his show. Has Glen Beck ever hosted Chaim? Until he does Id rather side with Manning

I do think that Manning has good qualities that shouldn't be ignored, and he does primarily speak to his own people although some of the messages he puts out do have a broader base of interest.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
not the Council of Confederate Citizens.

lol, what's that?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
lol, what's that?

I think he's trying to make fun of the CofCC, an organization with a lot of whorefronters in it like Paul Fromm (he's Canadian). It stands for Council of Conservative Citizens.