Author Topic: StuffBlackPeopleDontLike blog  (Read 1999 times)

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
StuffBlackPeopleDontLike blog
« on: October 02, 2011, 12:32:40 PM »
Guys,

Please check out this great blog: http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/

I don't think you will be disappointed.
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: StuffBlackPeopleDontLike blog
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 01:09:04 PM »
This is the perfect time for an "Affirmative action story" Mmmhmm!

Not too long ago a very tall black man who worked at night with us was headed to the break room to get his stuff. It was time to leave and we were all headed that way.

He saw a large spider on the floor. This spider wasn't a particularly venomous kind, nor did it outwardly resemble those types of spiders (anyone can have an allergic reaction to any spider bite, and all spiders are somewhat venomous, but this wasn't one of the types that would be dangerous for most people).

The spider itself was about the size of a quarter with its legs extending a little beyond that. So here I saw this 6 foot plus tall man shrieking like a girl and making stabs with his foot toward the offending arachnid, and missing, letting out a girlish shriek each time he tentatively extended his foot.

Two girls of varied ethncity were cowering behind him.

I wanted to get my stuff and go home so after watching this circus act for a few moments I stepped in front of the girls and the guy.

I said "I'll rescue you"

I reached down and picked the spider (which was probably now just as terrified as its attacker_ up with my bare hand. I heard the black guy yell out "AW HELL NO!" and he took off running at lightning speed. I assured him "I'm not going to throw it at you". The girls stood there in awe as if I'd picked up a hot coal without being burned.

I took the spider down the hallway well past the door to the breakroom and announced "It's safe now".

Everyone was then able to proceed into the room to get their stuff from their lockers, so they could leave. Crisis averted. No thanks were given for this deed but none were really needed either. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 01:35:39 PM »
Broccoli unless it is fried in butter with extra butter on top...with lots of salt and shrimp.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 02:48:48 PM »
This is the perfect time for an "Affirmative action story" Mmmhmm!

Not too long ago a very tall black man who worked at night with us was headed to the break room to get his stuff. It was time to leave and we were all headed that way.

He saw a large spider on the floor. This spider wasn't a particularly venomous kind, nor did it outwardly resemble those types of spiders (anyone can have an allergic reaction to any spider bite, and all spiders are somewhat venomous, but this wasn't one of the types that would be dangerous for most people).

The spider itself was about the size of a quarter with its legs extending a little beyond that. So here I saw this 6 foot plus tall man shrieking like a girl and making stabs with his foot toward the offending arachnid, and missing, letting out a girlish shriek each time he tentatively extended his foot.

Two girls of varied ethncity were cowering behind him.

I wanted to get my stuff and go home so after watching this circus act for a few moments I stepped in front of the girls and the guy.

I said "I'll rescue you"

I reached down and picked the spider (which was probably now just as terrified as its attacker_ up with my bare hand. I heard the black guy yell out "AW HELL NO!" and he took off running at lightning speed. I assured him "I'm not going to throw it at you". The girls stood there in awe as if I'd picked up a hot coal without being burned.

I took the spider down the hallway well past the door to the breakroom and announced "It's safe now".

Everyone was then able to proceed into the room to get their stuff from their lockers, so they could leave. Crisis averted. No thanks were given for this deed but none were really needed either. 

so he was scared of spiders?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2011, 02:59:11 PM »
Yes THJ he was scared of spiders. I notice one thing that freaks black people out are animals. I know one black girl who is terrified of cats.

Personally I don't like roaches but that's a more reasonable thing as roaches are very nasty and crawl around in sewers and then come up into houses and businesses dragging that bacteria around.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »
Yes THJ he was scared of spiders. I notice one thing that freaks black people out are animals. I know one black girl who is terrified of cats.

Personally I don't like roaches but that's a more reasonable thing as roaches are very nasty and crawl around in sewers and then come up into houses and businesses dragging that bacteria around.
The blacks who come to Ireland from African countries are terrified of dogs. Each time I walk past some black kids and their mother with my Jack Russell terriers, they all (including the mother) nearly run out in front of traffic. I always still wonder why they do that. Maybe THJ has the answer?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »
The blacks who come to Ireland from African countries are terrified of dogs. Each time I walk past some black kids and their mother with my Jack Russell terriers, they all (including the mother) nearly run out in front of traffic. I always still wonder why they do that. Maybe THJ has the answer?

I can't tell you why regular Westernized blacks who grew up in first world countries act that way but one idea for why Africans might act that way is that rabies is much more common in Africa because there are lots of feral, unvaccinated dogs, and there is limited access to the rabies vaccine that would save someone's life, so if someone gets bitten by a 'mad dog' there, then there is a fair chance the person could get rabies and die.

In their area of the world there are also a lot of other dangerous animals so maybe they have an instinctive fear of animals that's just so ingrained in them it's genetic and which was suppressed or changed in people whose ancestors (like ours) domesticated animals.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2011, 03:50:26 PM »
I can't tell you why regular Westernized blacks who grew up in first world countries act that way but one idea for why Africans might act that way is that rabies is much more common in Africa because there are lots of feral, unvaccinated dogs, and there is limited access to the rabies vaccine that would save someone's life, so if someone gets bitten by a 'mad dog' there, then there is a fair chance the person could get rabies and die.

In their area of the world there are also a lot of other dangerous animals so maybe they have an instinctive fear of animals that's just so ingrained in them it's genetic and which was suppressed or changed in people whose ancestors (like ours) domesticated animals.

Maybe the men impregnated those animals and are denying paternal responsibility? :::D

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2011, 10:17:42 PM »

some people are afraid of certain animals. Pretty simple answer.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2011, 10:18:20 PM »

lol black people...scared of spiders. No other people aside from blacks ever fear spiders.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2011, 10:37:53 PM »
lol black people...scared of spiders. No other people aside from blacks ever fear spiders.

I wasn't saying that T H J. It's a fairly common fear. The visual was pretty hilarious though with the really tall, fairly strong guy literally shrieking like a girl.