Do you support Herman Cain's 999 plan?

Yes it will lower my taxes
7 (41.2%)
No it will raise my taxes
5 (29.4%)
I am not sure what the results will be
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Do you support Herman Cain's 999 plan?  (Read 11771 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Do you support Herman Cain's 999 plan?
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 01:14:57 PM »
Giving taxes to social security and medicare should only be voluntary and not forced on American workers.  Those who do their part and give deserve to get back in return when they reach that time and age.  Those who choose not to give have a right to do something similar with a private bank. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2011, 06:53:05 PM »
 :::D
As the situation stands today, Cain2012 is the best candidate available on both sides.
  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D That's a joke, right?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2011, 07:15:19 PM »
:::D  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D That's a joke, right?
If it's a joke its a very poor one... In a country of over 300 million people a 150 million of them possibly able to be president we have people pinning their hopes on a 65 year old [censored].  :'( 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
:::D  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D That's a joke, right?

Yeah because you ridiculing syyuge really makes Romney look like less of a herb.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 08:02:08 PM »
I suspect that jbeige's real candidate is Don Black.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 08:06:55 PM »
But what do you people live on Størm Frønt? I had to look up the name to see just who it was  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 11:07:31 AM »

It will be simpler. But not likely to be cheaper for tax payers.
None of the taxes are constitutional.
The federal government is supposed to beg the states for funds. And its up to the states to grant funds to the limited national government.
Thanks Lincoln for putting one of the first nails on the US coffin. Under Lincoln power transfered from the states to the District of Corruption.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 11:26:32 AM »
His 999 plan sounds like a McDonald's commercial: "99 99 hey 99..."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 12:30:45 PM »

Well we all may be needing to eat off of a dollar menu if the economy gets wrecked any further.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 01:12:36 PM »

His 999 plan will be torn to shreds by the Democrats if he is the nominee.

We need his 9-9-9 plan like we need 9-9-9 bullets in the head. A 9% federal sales tax on top of a state and city sales tax plus still keeping a federal income tax will kill our economy, and hurt the poor and middle class the most.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 04:14:32 PM »
This plan must be great because it's from Cain, please don't disagree, you're not allowed to do that.
Wow it's a great plan, I love it.
If it's Cain it has to be good.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »
Romney is the spiritual father of Obamacare.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 05:21:34 PM »
Herman cain said "If g-d can ask for 10% why cant we ask for 9%". That statement proves to me he is a rightous gentile. I'm supporting Herman cain.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 06:21:40 PM »
Herman cain said "If g-d can ask for 10% why cant we ask for 9%". That statement proves to me he is a rightous gentile. I'm supporting Herman cain.
Yes Herman Cain is the greatest, wow I never thought of Cain as the same as G-d thanks for pointing that out.
I'm with you, I will pay so much more tax but I'm turning myself over to Cain, he's great.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:36:04 PM by jbeige »

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 06:27:37 PM »
You converted me, I love Cain now, he's the greatest, we should all go campaigning for him.
This agreeing with everyone is great, on here you don't have to have your own opinion and things go so smooth, those that say it's boring and that it don't make sense are nazis.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »
Yes Herman Cain is the greatest, wow I never thought of Cain as the same as G-d thanks for pointing that out.
I'm with you, I will pay so much more tax but I'm turning myself over to Cain, he's great.

I am disgusted by your comment that accuses me of avoda zara. All I am saying is that I think he is a rightous gentile. There are so many other taxes that will be eliminated by his 999 plan. Capital gains is one of those taxes that will be eliminated.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 07:00:15 PM »
I am disgusted by your comment that accuses me of avoda zara. All I am saying is that I think he is a rightous gentile. There are so many other taxes that will be eliminated by his 999 plan. Capital gains is one of those taxes that will be eliminated.
Don't get sucked into this crap. This Pedofront troll will be banned soon anyway.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »

Lol 
 :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 11:35:46 PM »
You converted me, I love Cain now, he's the greatest, we should all go campaigning for him.
This agreeing with everyone is great, on here you don't have to have your own opinion and things go so smooth, those that say it's boring and that it don't make sense are nazis.

It seems the real problem is what you have.  You have a problem with other people disagreeing with you about the milquetoast Romney and so you are behaving like a child now.  No one here said you can't disagree with cain or people who like him.  You're attacking a strawman because you are not "getting your way" - truly childish.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 11:38:43 PM »
Back to the subject of the post, I think some good objections were raised in the debate- this 999 plan could create an opening for congress to raise taxes more and we know they will try.  Cain says it would require 2/3 majority vote to raise it.  What do you think?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2011, 07:38:46 AM »
Herman Cain is the African American equivalent of Donald Trump.  A good businessman and a smooth talker.  How does that make him qualified to be on the top of the Presidential ticket.  I see America's 'White Guilt' rearing it's ugly head in all this Herman Cain interest.
We see where that got us in the last election.  We need to have a credible candidate if we hope to beat Barack Obama.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2011, 07:56:16 AM »
Herman Cain is the African American equivalent of Donald Trump.  A good businessman and a smooth talker.  How does that make him qualified to be on the top of the Presidential ticket.  I see America's 'White Guilt' rearing it's ugly head in all this Herman Cain interest.
We see where that got us in the last election.  We need to have a credible candidate if we hope to beat Barack Obama.

Has nothing to do with white guilt. It has everything to do with Perry and Romney being awful, fake conservative, big government republicrats. Perry favors illegal immigration, paying anchor babies to get educated and can't debate to save his life. Romney is the father of Obamacare and is a Mormon, meaning real economic and religious conservatives won't support him. Cain is a straight-talker and although his positions aren't all perfect he is a much better alternative than either. At least he gives a straight answer. The next most popular white candidate after those 2 is Ron Paul...
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2011, 12:26:37 PM »

So eliminate taxes for Warren Buffett, and make up for it by raising taxes on the poor and middle class who will be hit with a 9% income tax and 9% sales tax and 9% business tax that will hit small businesses?

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2011, 01:25:08 PM »
Has nothing to do with white guilt. It has everything to do with Perry and Romney being awful, fake conservative, big government republicrats. Perry favors illegal immigration, paying anchor babies to get educated and can't debate to save his life. Romney is the father of Obamacare and is a Mormon, meaning real economic and religious conservatives won't support him. Cain is a straight-talker and although his positions aren't all perfect he is a much better alternative than either. At least he gives a straight answer. The next most popular white candidate after those 2 is Ron Paul...
I hate to tell you but religious conservatives will definitely vote for Romney and the Mormon thing is a dead issue, we have a muslim in the white house now so you think people care about that any more.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »
I hate to tell you but religious conservatives will definitely vote for Romney and the Mormon thing is a dead issue, we have a muslim in the white house now so you think people care about that any more.

I am not happy that he's a Mormon. If he is elected president that crazy cult will get even more memberships.