Do you support Herman Cain's 999 plan?

Yes it will lower my taxes
7 (41.2%)
No it will raise my taxes
5 (29.4%)
I am not sure what the results will be
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Do you support Herman Cain's 999 plan?  (Read 11770 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do you support Herman Cain's 999 plan?
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »
All the ideas you guys mentioned are Great and perhaps even better than 9-9-9... however, which one is most likely going to pass the House and Senate and become the law of the land?!
If I remember correctly, the Presidentcy composes only 1/3 of the government, it will be impossible to get anything passed if Congress is split or in opposition.
The Main Stream media do all it can to have any consevative plan seen as extreme and insensitive to the poor and disadvantaged

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2011, 09:58:54 PM »
All the ideas you guys mentioned are Great and perhaps even better than 9-9-9... however, which one is most likely going to pass the House and Senate and become the law of the land?!
If I remember correctly, the Presidentcy composes only 1/3 of the government, it will be impossible to get anything passed if Congress is split or in opposition.
The Main Stream media do all it can to have any consevative plan seen as extreme and insensitive to the poor and disadvantaged

Yep, thats pretty much what will happen.  The Main stream Media will ensure that the country goes into complete anarchy before they let this happen. 

Good ol soros just has to say the word, and people will be burning cars and turning over trash cans.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »
Some hyper moneyed people are working in the mode of who knows che or lenin. They perhaps want to finish the gains of the middle classes for the sake of their own interests.

Some eurocommunists may again feel like having complete control and command in their own hands and all others to remain as the proletariat to follow them.

Regarding Cain2012, since no one knows the best or worst and many know him as somewhat positive, so i think he should be kept presently in the good books along with some others. Obviously the situation may improve further so this list can be shortened automatically or willingly. Till then all will have to bear respectfully with each other.

Regarding 999, implications are still nor clear to everyone and again it may undergo some changes at any stages for better or worse, so this may not be a focal point for contention at present. Still it should be debated for any better and practical options. Say for example Zero tax is the best tax, but it is practicable nowhere.         
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.