Author Topic: David Ha Ivri on twitter talking about vigilante justice  (Read 3484 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
David Ha Ivri on twitter talking about vigilante justice
« on: October 14, 2011, 01:12:29 PM »
in terms of taking out the freed Hamas murderers.  Not clear if he is advocating this or quoting someone advocating this.  I asked if he had a source but no response.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: David Ha Ivri on twitter talking about vigilante justice
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 01:26:02 PM »
Nice try, David (Duke) Haivri. This is the man who refers to Chaim Ben Pesach as Hitler and righteous Gentiles as "dirty goyim".

AFAIC he is of the ilk of Neturei Karta and Bobby Fischer.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 01:39:38 PM »
Nice try, David (Duke) Haivri. This is the man who refers to Chaim Ben Pesach as Hitler and righteous Gentiles as "dirty goyim".

AFAIC he is of the ilk of Neturei Karta and Bobby Fischer.

I would be surprised if the "dirty goyim" quote is accurate.  He has been working with pro Israel Christians and inviting them to the Shomron.  I also think comparing him to David Duke is way off.  He is an Orthodx Jew who lives in the Shomron.  Beyond that I know little about him, other than he is a spokesman for the Shomron Jews.  I know he and Chaim don't get along which is unfortunate.  Even if they have different views on some subjects, there are so few people who support the Jewish right to live in all of the Land of Israel as sovereigns that it seems like a waste to have name calling between them.  They can agree to disagree on some subjects but still see the big picture of common goals. 

FWIW I asked the settler who showed me around Yesha about JTF and he just said it is not his cup of tea.  He also did not support the Price Tag operations and said he would have been disappointed if the IDF was unable to complete the expulsion from Gush Katif which he opposed.  Should we curse him?  I think we focus too much on negatives and disagreements sometimes.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 02:12:45 PM »
in terms of taking out the freed Hamas murderers.  Not clear if he is advocating this or quoting someone advocating this.  I asked if he had a source but no response.

Do you have a link to this dialogue?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 02:13:34 PM »
I would be surprised if the "dirty goyim" quote is accurate.  He has been working with pro Israel Christians and inviting them to the Shomron.  I also think comparing him to David Duke is way off.  He is an Orthodx Jew who lives in the Shomron.
Clearly there is much you don't know about this man and his record and what Revava has done. All that I said is completely true. Ask Chaim about some of his antics on Ask JTF sometime.  

Beyond that I know little about him, other than he is a spokesman for the Shomron Jews.
He is an employee of the Yesha Council.

I know he and Chaim don't get along which is unfortunate.  Even if they have different views on some subjects, there are so few people who support the Jewish right to live in all of the Land of Israel as sovereigns that it seems like a waste to have name calling between them.
Once again you don't know the history. Chaim did not even know who Haivri was until he started calling him Hitler.

They can agree to disagree on some subjects but still see the big picture of common goals.
They have no "common goals". One is a man who wants to save the Jewish people. The other is an opportunist phony Kahanist, who lies about his background with the JDL and HaRav Kahane, in order to mooch off of right-wing Jews. Would a truly righteous Jew be collecting a paycheck from the Yesha Council? There is even some speculation he could be Shabak. He actualy turned in Mike Guzofsky, his archrival, for having an "illegal" dog training program (Guzofsky is just as bad, but informing is informing).

FWIW I asked the settler who showed me around Yesha about JTF and he just said it is not his cup of tea.  He also did not support the Price Tag operations and said he would have been disappointed if the IDF was unable to complete the expulsion from Gush Katif which he opposed.  Should we curse him?  I think we focus too much on negatives and disagreements sometimes.
That's not my call to make but I certainly do not consider him to be a good Jew based on my definition. On the other hand, he is merely reflecting the postmodernist, secular, brainwashed worldview of 75% of Israel.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 02:25:12 PM »
I would be surprised if the "dirty goyim" quote is accurate.  He has been working with pro Israel Christians and inviting them to the Shomron.  I also think comparing him to David Duke is way off.  He is an Orthodx Jew who lives in the Shomron.  Beyond that I know little about him, other than he is a spokesman for the Shomron Jews.  I know he and Chaim don't get along which is unfortunate.  Even if they have different views on some subjects, there are so few people who support the Jewish right to live in all of the Land of Israel as sovereigns that it seems like a waste to have name calling between them.  They can agree to disagree on some subjects but still see the big picture of common goals. 

FWIW I asked the settler who showed me around Yesha about JTF and he just said it is not his cup of tea.  He also did not support the Price Tag operations and said he would have been disappointed if the IDF was unable to complete the expulsion from Gush Katif which he opposed.  Should we curse him?  I think we focus too much on negatives and disagreements sometimes.

I wouldn't curse Ha-Ivri.  I despise the fact that if he did speak badly of Chaim that he did something really terrible and incorrect.  If I would compare what Chaim does and what Ha-Ivri does, I would choose JTF and Chaim a million times before I choose Ha-Ivri.  Does that make Ha-Ivri worthless?  No.    However, better that people listen to Chaim and Hayamin Hamiti.  Ha-Ivri gives me the feeling that he would compromise his views in order to be popular enough.  For us, when it is right versus wrong; good versus evil, there is no compromise even if our choice is unpopular.  The correct and more righteous yet more unpopular decisions, to me, have more merit.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
I wouldn't curse Ha-Ivri.  I despise the fact that if he did speak badly of Chaim that he did something really terrible and incorrect.  If I would compare what Chaim does and what Ha-Ivri does, I would choose JTF and Chaim a million times before I choose Ha-Ivri.  Does that make Ha-Ivri worthless?  No.    However, better that people listen to Chaim and Hayamin Hamiti.  Ha-Ivri gives me the feeling that he would compromise his views in order to be popular enough.  For us, when it is right versus wrong; good versus evil, there is no compromise even if our choice is unpopular.  The correct and more righteous yet more unpopular decisions, to me, have more merit.
I would consider a phony Kahanist Yesha Council stooge to be worthless. I will not curse him because Chaim has asked me not to and I will respect his wishes, but I should also point out that he did not disagree when I told him in an Ask JTF that morally, I consider him to be of the ilk of NK and Satmar.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 03:09:35 PM »
I would consider a phony Kahanist Yesha Council stooge to be worthless. I will not curse him because Chaim has asked me not to and I will respect his wishes, but I should also point out that he did not disagree when I told him in an Ask JTF that morally, I consider him to be of the ilk of NK and Satmar.

I'm on the same boat as you.  I think Ha-Ivri, if he hasn't sold out, will sell idealism out the door to be more respectable to the masses.  Kahane always said, "Bury respectability before respectability buries you."

Now, I know I sometimes come off as someone on the forum who agrees with respectability.  However, my definition of respectibility isn't compromising on values.  It's being articulate enough, like Kahane was, with a point of view that people who are politically correct, for example, can understand where you are coming from and not sound like an outspoken shmuck.  So name calling when it is uncalled for, or even use of strong language against somebody to an audience that is new to JTF and probably more left or moderate, won't work with winning people over.  Talking angrily and passionately to the different audiences all the time won't win people over.  You pick the audience and choose language effectively without changing the message.  Kahane did that beautifully and he was respected and treated as a person with a legitimate point of view.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 03:13:44 PM »
Dan, I have nothing at all against more "moderate" members of JTF, whatsoever. Some of the people I've really liked have been "moderates" (by our standards). I don't consider trolls to be misguided moderates, however. We've had more than our share of them and my fuse with them is short. I make no bones about it.

As for Haivri, my view is that he should be sued into oblivion by real Kahanists for fraud and defamation and misrepresentation of his history with HaRav Kahane (ztl). That won't happen in Marxist Israel but he should be brought to justice for his actions.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 03:27:47 PM »
Dan, I have nothing at all against more "moderate" members of JTF, whatsoever. Some of the people I've really liked have been "moderates" (by our standards). I don't consider trolls to be misguided moderates, however. We've had more than our share of them and my fuse with them is short. I make no bones about it.

As for Haivri, my view is that he should be sued into oblivion by real Kahanists for fraud and defamation and misrepresentation of his history with HaRav Kahane (ztl). That won't happen in Marxist Israel but he should be brought to justice for his actions.

Never said that trolls were misguided moderates.  Trolls are people who are intentional with the kooky views and insincere pretending to be moderates.  But some people come here not knowing any better.   I remember when Ulli first came here and introduced himself as German.  I remember some flames were beginning in a thread or two and I came in there and said what I had to say...fortunately, it never got out of hand or came close to that.  So again, to you and others who have a shorter fuse, consult with me if you suspect something.  I'll either agree, disagree, or be unsure.

And Ha-Ivri will be dealt with by Hashem for any wrong doing that he does, will do, or already has done.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 04:03:35 PM »
If he is talking about violating any laws then BE CAREFUL it might be a Shabak ENTRAPMENT trick!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 04:05:34 PM »
If he is talking about violating any laws then BE CAREFUL it might be a Shabak ENTRAPMENT trick!
I'm quite sure that he is Shabak, or at least passes info to them. This is who some people seem to think is a "misguided Kahanist".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 04:05:43 PM »

I know that nobody on this forum would break the law even if somebody wasn't entrapping them.  Good...Haivri is considering breaking the law and in public...that's a stupid thing to do.  

That's why JTF followers are smarter than Haivri followers.  And that's why JTF/Hayamin is and will be 1 million times more effective AND RESPECTED even if unpopular with certain viewpoints.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 04:12:11 PM »
Good...Haivri is considering breaking the law and in public...that's a stupid thing to do.
If he is a Shabak agent trying to entrap people, he obviously won't get prosecuted for it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
If he is a Shabak agent trying to entrap people, he obviously won't get prosecuted for it.

But smart JTFers and smart Hayamin followers will expose it and before you know it, he will be lynched, in a figurative sense probably, by the real right.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 05:33:28 PM »
911Avenger's claims are mostly accurate. My one point of contention is the claim that Ha'Ivri directly referred to Chaim as Hitler, l'havdil. That's just not true. A mentally deranged member of Ha'Ivri's now defunct forum made that comment. Yes, Ha'Ivri presided over that forum as an admin and never said anything about that sick remark, but he himself never said it. Also, this "Ha'Ivri" fellow doesn't have any real followers. Why even bother mentioning him? He's a totally irrelevant person.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 05:44:08 PM »
911Avenger's claims are mostly accurate. My one point of contention is the claim that Ha'Ivri directly referred to Chaim as Hitler, l'havdil. That's just not true. A mentally deranged member of Ha'Ivri's now defunct forum made that comment. Yes, Ha'Ivri presided over that forum as an admin and never said anything about that sick remark, but he himself never said it. Also, this "Ha'Ivri" fellow doesn't have any real followers. Why even bother mentioning him? He's a totally irrelevant person.

But in Israel, the lame stream consider him the "Go to" guy when referring to the settler situation.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 05:57:26 PM »
Do you have a link to this dialogue?

It is on Twitter, if you have an account there you can see it.  I don't think I know how to directly link.  Here are the quotes.
1) "Israel terror victim families now conspiring to assassinate freed Islamic terrorists"  This is the one where I asked him if he had a link.

2) Vigilante justice: Those who believe this see their governments as ineffective in enforcing the law

3)Islamic terrorists who killed Israelis should always fear for their lives no mater where they are.

4)Israeli terror victims seeking vigilante justice seems totally legitimate in light of the Israel - Hamas deal.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 06:45:22 PM »
David Haivri belongs to the crime council.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 07:19:47 PM »
You should ask Chaim about this; I think you are mistaken. He definitely referred to the righteous Noahide Zionist Jimmy Sullivan as a "dirty goy".

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »
Secular believer, in reading what you have quoted from haivri, this sounds like the frustrations of a man who believes in his govt and cannot fathom or comprehend what he sees as "betrayal" but which is really the nature of the israeli regime which sees him and his ilk as an enemy.  He has entered the phase of primal shreik, seeming to have left the delusion stage but that remains to be seen.   However the israeli govt is going so far that even its most loyal followers are starting to reject the cognitive dissonance that enables loyalty to their dictatorship.  Those lines can only be pushed so far and bibi went and outdid himself on this one.  I hope there will be great consequences for the regime, and little tantrums by the regime's puppets like this one is an opening that is needed where the public at large begins to express itself without the usual robot mamlachti drones throwing wet blankets on their fire on behalf of their beloved govt.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2011, 03:40:35 PM »
Secular believer, in reading what you have quoted from haivri, this sounds like the frustrations of a man who believes in his govt and cannot fathom or comprehend what he sees as "betrayal" but which is really the nature of the israeli regime which sees him and his ilk as an enemy.  He has entered the phase of primal shreik, seeming to have left the delusion stage but that remains to be seen.   However the israeli govt is going so far that even its most loyal followers are starting to reject the cognitive dissonance that enables loyalty to their dictatorship.  Those lines can only be pushed so far and bibi went and outdid himself on this one.  I hope there will be great consequences for the regime, and little tantrums by the regime's puppets like this one is an opening that is needed where the public at large begins to express itself without the usual robot mamlachti drones throwing wet blankets on their fire on behalf of their beloved govt.
I think you are attributing too much humanity to that animal. Of course he is going fake outrage. He has to try to be credible as a Shabak/Yesha Council agent.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2011, 03:43:24 PM »
I think you are attributing too much humanity to that animal. Of course he is going fake outrage. He has to try to be credible as a Shabak/Yesha Council agent.

But whether it's real or not, it's useful.   The common people expressing outrage will not be met by the usual chorus of condemnation when the tools like haivri cannot even fathom the govt's decision, and the regime doesn't have its usual "hasbara brigade" of the phony-right in full force defending it.    That creates an opening at least.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2011, 03:50:13 PM »
But Haivri's lack of "fathoming" is purely a ploy to draw people who might be going to Hayamin to him. You can't trust anything this individual says. He even ratted out Mike Guzofsky, who is just as evil as he is.