Author Topic: what have you learnt/gained since joining JTF?  (Read 1705 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
what have you learnt/gained since joining JTF?
« on: November 20, 2011, 06:15:29 PM »
I am not kidding, coming on here and listening to Chaims wisdom and you guys wisdom has changed my life. Sure ive had some ups and downs, but overall ive had learnt tremendously since joining.

My 3 things ive learnt /Gained are...

1) Finding someone you love and sticking by them-Before Chaims advice i was a idiot. A guy who thought he was some kind of modern day Alfie(michaek Caine). Chaim told me to basically grow up, as ill never be a complete person swanning around in different relationships. Ive improved so much as a person since meeting this Girl. Best decision ive ever made.:)

2) Diet-I ate absolute rubbish. Luckily ive always been active and played alot of sports. But circa 2008, i was getting terrible dry skin problems, and getting bad excaema. Chaim was preachng oily fish etc. Gave it a go, and now my skin problems have been greatly reduced.

3) American politics-i probably know more about American politics than i do my own country. lol.

What experiences and things can you guys take since joining JTF?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: what have you learnt/gained since joining JTF?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 06:40:59 PM »
I've learned a lot more about Jewish people and Judaism than I knew before which I think is really interesting. I was able to learn to be more right wing, and I thought I was right wing before! I met some wonderful people who I respect and admire. I found out some good arguments to use when speaking about Israel so that people will understand why Israel is good even if its government isn't always right. I also on that same note learned to distinguish between Israel itself and its corrupt government.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 08:20:07 PM »
True Jewish pride
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 09:09:45 PM »
I have learned about the incredible story of Rabbi Kahane and his legacy. It has inspired me, motivated me to help my people in ways previously never imagined, and provided me with pride in the Jewish mission.

This is known to be a time of Thanksgiving, let us all give thanks that we have JTF...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 09:16:56 PM »
I learned that there are still Jews out there that care about Israel, fear G-d and truly believe in the Bible.

Thank G-d for JTF and Chaim Ben Pesach!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 09:34:23 PM »
Learned that Islam is not the religion of peace George W Bush claims it to be and that it wants its followers to destroy all non-Muslims.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 01:19:26 AM »
The evils of the Judenrat Govt ! >:(

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 11:20:42 AM »
What a fantastic question.
I have something to look forward to with the broadcasts each week, and I have a purpose.

It is good to have a clear definite purpose and not just drift.

I was kinda drifting before and I didn't know what to do about the muslim problem.

CBP presents clear and definite solutions.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 09:13:28 AM »

I learned that Jews exhist outside of hollywood and the school system.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 07:21:17 PM »
I was so fustrated that all of the "Jews" I saw, heard and had dealings with were absolute liberals. It amazed me how a people that have been through so much from the beginning of history would take any crap off of anyone or allow themselves or family to ever be at risk again. I would go to Israel and see the same. Either the Jews I met were busy practicing Jewish apologetics or they wouldn't give me the time of day.

I found out that there are Jews out there that are proud of their heritage and don't feel the need to apologize for anything and want to see Israel as a strong and independant nation that can stand against the entire world if need be. THAT is what I believe God would like to see.

I really enjoy all that I have learned about Israel and Judaism from the folks on this forum. Although I will be a Baptist forever, I will always support Israel and Zionists as best I can.

After all, we are only one Messiah off from each other. You are waiting on the first coming and I am waiting on the second coming. Not enough difference to fight over.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 07:43:42 PM »
I was so fustrated that all of the "Jews" I saw, heard and had dealings with were absolute liberals. It amazed me how a people that have been through so much from the beginning of history would take any crap off of anyone or allow themselves or family to ever be at risk again. I would go to Israel and see the same. Either the Jews I met were busy practicing Jewish apologetics or they wouldn't give me the time of day.

I found out that there are Jews out there that are proud of their heritage and don't feel the need to apologize for anything and want to see Israel as a strong and independant nation that can stand against the entire world if need be. THAT is what I believe G-d would like to see.

I really enjoy all that I have learned about Israel and Judaism from the folks on this forum. Although I will be a Baptist forever, I will always support Israel and Zionists as best I can.

After all, we are only one Messiah off from each other. You are waiting on the first coming and I am waiting on the second coming. Not enough difference to fight over.

While I agree that we should concentrate on our similarities the differences between our religions is much more than you suggest...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 07:48:30 PM »
While I agree that we should concentrate on our similarities the differences between our religions is much more than you suggest...

I understand that. My intent was to show that we have the same enemies, that we can fight together and that we can co-exist and both thrive.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 08:03:58 PM »
I understand that. My intent was to show that we have the same enemies, that we can fight together and that we can co-exist and both thrive.

Indeed... We share an enemy which wants to destroy us. Meanwhile we can co-exist with people who want peace with us...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »
Thanks to Chaim and JTF, I have become a conservative.  My shift to the right began that one night when I was bored at home flipping channels and finding's Chaim's MNN show.  I was riveted. 

Now what I learned is how liberals are full of baloney.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 10:25:18 PM »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 10:27:35 PM »
Thanks to Chaim and JTF, I have become a conservative.  My shift to the right began that one night when I was bored at home flipping channels and finding's Chaim's MNN show.  I was riveted. 

Now what I learned is how liberals are full of baloney.

To think when I flipped by Chaim's show on MNN about 10-15 years ago, I thought this guy is off the charts.  Only after listening and re-listening and learning and studying and PAYING ATTENTION to the world around me do I realize that he was SPEAKING the Gd's honest truth about Israel and the survival of the Jewish people

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 11:01:54 PM »
I learned that not all Jews are self hating leftist.  :)   Also learned about Ron Paul   >:( and about Kahanism in general.