Author Topic: How to download youtube video's?  (Read 653 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
How to download youtube video's?
« on: November 24, 2011, 12:05:13 PM »
Any1 know how to download them unto your desktop, and then reupload them in diff. channels?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: How to download youtube video's?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 12:17:29 PM »
OK, I said I wouldn't help you but I will try once again...

There are plugins available for most browsers which allow you to download videos from YouTube.

I will provide links to the plugins I use when I get to my desktop PC (I am typing on my tablet now )

For firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

For chrome browser
http://download.cnet.com/Flash-Video-Downloader-for-Google-Chrome/3000-33362_4-75327988.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 12:53:18 PM »
Oh good grief.

Use internet download manager.

Those plugins suck.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 12:56:13 PM »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
http://europe.real.com/realplayer/
I've been using it for ages and I've never had any problems with it.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »
Oh good grief.

Use internet download manager.

Those plugins suck.

You suck, what do you mean they suck?

I have downloaded many videos using them with absolutely no problem...

What is internet download manager anyway? Why don't you have a link to it?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 05:01:17 PM »
You suck, what do you mean they suck?

I have downloaded many videos using them with absolutely no problem...

What is internet download manager anyway? Why don't you have a link to it?

I mean exactly what I say, they suck.

With respect to the honourable member, there is an entity called google and there are various other search engines available.
If the members cannot be bothered to type internet download manager into a searchbar which takes less time than posting on the
forum, that is not my particular problem.
  I promote all'ya vids people, I can't wipe the crumbs off your lips.
Figuratively speaking of course.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 05:15:03 PM »
I mean exactly what I say, they suck.

With respect to the honourable member, there is an entity called google and there are various other search engines available.
If the members cannot be bothered to type internet download manager into a searchbar which takes less time than posting on the
forum, that is not my particular problem.
  I promote all'ya vids people, I can't wipe the crumbs off your lips.
Figuratively speaking of course.

Well, you can use whatever you want. I work with a lot of software so don't expect me to want to go try every piece of software written. I never heard of internet download manager, and maybe it works for you, but it is not a well known piece of software. Many people are using the download plugins and have no problem. I can't imagine why you think they suck. If you don't mind spending more time on the topic please answer me why you find them 'sucky' as you say?

I work in video and download a lot of clips for conversion between formats {At the company I work at we develop encoder/decoders for various video formats}. I use these plugins often and they are very capable of downloading videos from youtube in any of the available formats {recently we were working on WebM format [a new format from google] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webm } and I needed to download clips in this format and the plugins allowed me to download them with no problem. I needed to download in HD format and had no problem downloading with these plugins.

So, Im sorry if I seem to take this seriously... But I do because I work with these softwares daily. And maybe the software you use works for you well I don't think it is necessary to belittle the plugins in order to raise up the software you use.

Maybe you can explain why your method is superior to the plugin method {which is very easy}.