Author Topic: Limbaugh: Paul support from Occupiers NOT Tea-Partiers  (Read 756 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Limbaugh: Paul support from Occupiers NOT Tea-Partiers
« on: December 06, 2011, 07:05:15 PM »
I was listening this morning from a Paultard, and loved how Rush handled him on the phone today.   Thankfully, he put the conversation on his website.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2011/12/06/ron_paul_ain_t_the_tea_party

RUSH: All right, once again, let me bring some reason and sanity to all this. We just heard from a caller that the Tea Party is gonna support Ron Paul. This guy's not a Tea Party caller, he's a Ron Paul caller. I just went to the Gallup poll, dug deep inside the Gallup poll, the one I just told you that shows Gingrich over Romney 37-22. Ron Paul is at 7% among Tea Party supporters. But there's more than that. The Tea Party is not the Ron Paul campaign. Ron Paul has nothing to do with the Tea Party, zilch, zero, nada. There is no way that you can back Ron Paul and also back Bachmann and Santorum. The reason is that Ron Paul's foreign policy has nothing in common with Tea Party foreign policy, nothing in common with Bachmann or Santorum foreign policy. Ron Paul did not start the Tea Party. Ron Paul is not the Tea Party.
Ron Paul blames America for 9/11. That's not what the Tea Party thinks. It's not what conservatives think.

Now, there's some Tea Party activists that support Ron Paul, but most don't, as is evidenced by the Gallup polls at 7%. But Ron Paul's foreign policy, there's nobody, no other Republican running on that nomination dais up there in any of these debates that has a foreign policy that's anywhere near Ron Paul's. Bachmann, Santorum, Gingrich, Romney, none of them blame the United States for Iran nuking up. None of them blame the United States for 9/11. I love the way these Ron Paul supporters try to tell us who is or who isn't conservative, when Paul is a Libertarian. Ron Paul's a Libertarian, used to belong to that party but knows he can't win as a Libertarian so he comes over and joins the Republican Party. He says he could relate to and understand the Occupiers. The Tea Party doesn't think that.

"Boy, Rush, now you've really done it. Now you've run around and attacked Ron Paul." I didn't attack Ron Paul. I'm simply telling you what is. There's a big difference here. I was the one who was attacked. My callers are gunning for me today, folks. I am a shaken host here. Not stirred, but shaken. Hanging tough. But none of the GOP, apart from Ron Paul, blames Wall Street for the recession. Ron Paul does. Where is this common ground between Ron Paul and Rick Santorum and Bachmann? Have you seen Santorum's face when Ron Paul's describing his foreign policy? Santorum's waving his arms trying to get in there and respond to it. Who's next? I can't believe what Snerdley is finding out there today.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Limbaugh: Paul support from Occupiers NOT Tea-Partiers
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »
בס''ד

Sean Hannity also criticized Ron Paul on his radio show today. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a trend.

It shows what a joke talk radio and Fox are in that today was the first time that Ron Paul is getting even mildly criticized. This Muslim-loving, Jew-hating Nazi animal has been running since 2007, and no one even mildly rebukes him on talk radio or on Fox. His son Rand Paul - who is just as much of a Muslim-loving, Jew-hating piece of Nazi garbage - was elected by a big margin to the U.S. Senate from Kentucky. What a disgrace.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 07:48:54 PM »
בס''ד

Sean Hannity also criticized Ron Paul on his radio show today. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a trend.

It shows what a joke talk radio and Fox are in that today was the first time that Ron Paul is getting even mildly criticized. This Muslim-loving, Jew-hating Nazi animal has been running since 2007, and no one even mildly rebukes him on talk radio or on Fox. His son Rand Paul - who is just as much of a Muslim-loving, Jew-hating piece of Nazi garbage - was elected by a big margin to the U.S. Senate from Kentucky. What a disgrace.
This is disgraceful. So is how the so-called right refuses to criticize or distance itself from that other Nazi, Fag Buchanus. But right now Ron and Fag aren't the biggest problems we face. We need to see the so-called right start attacking Nazi Newt.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 07:51:10 PM »
This is disgraceful. So is how the so-called right refuses to criticize or distance itself from that other Nazi, Fag Buchanus. But right now Ron and Fag aren't the biggest problems we face. We need to see the so-called right start attacking Nazi Newt.

Unfortunately, you wont get that from Rush.  Rush seems pro-Newt and is definitely anti-Romney.  I have a bad feeling about the primaries.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 07:53:36 PM »
Then Rush is as big of a joke as Newt.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 08:00:07 PM »
what if nazi ron paul is the gop nominee? Should we not vote in that case if it will be a muslim nazi vs a regular nazi?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 08:01:10 PM »
Just to be fair, Rush was the first guy to ever go against Paul.  He knew Paul was rotten to the core and spoke about it last year as well.

Also, a Jewish Conservative group refused to invite him to a debate as well.

The GOP are  so desperate not to lose the Libertarian vote, they ignored Paul's wacko America and Israel hatred and wacko banking conspiracies.

I am so anxious for him to Die, because I dont think Libertarianism is an evil ideology.  I think Paul has hijacked it, and once he's gone, I hope it becomes something positive or at least less negative.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 08:02:31 PM »
what if nazi ron paul is the gop nominee? Should we not vote in that case if it will be a muslim nazi vs a regular nazi?
Not sure what Chaim would say to that but I would say they are equally dangerous.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 08:04:30 PM »
Not sure what Chaim would say to that but I would say they are equally dangerous.

Unless that wacko 5% starts stuffing ballot boxes, it wont happen.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 09:19:52 AM »

No joke ron paul is a neo-nazi symphatiser.
everything he says resembles.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 09:34:50 AM »
ron pauls followers are fixated on american aid to israel when there are much more important things to focus on. his supporters are hoping he will become openly hostile to israel.