Author Topic: "Traitor soldiers and police destroy 2 homes of heroes" - 2nd great Shlomo video  (Read 491 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Another video masterpiece from the brilliant Shlomo!

This video shows how instead of dealing with the Iranian nuclear holocaust threat, or the threat of millions of Arab Muslim Nazis in the Land of Israel, the Israeli army, police, news media, Supreme Court and government spent their time figuring out a way to destroy the homes of two Jewish heroes in the Samaria outpost of Mitzpeh Yitzhar.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
What a disgrace!
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline uzitger

• Junior JTFer
I saw the video from Migron and it reminded me of the way the Nazis were enjoying their sadistic acts against their Jewish victims.  It sickened me to see Jews persecuted in their own land by the Bolshevik dicktator Pipi Not-a-Yahud and Ehud Eichmann Barak who ignore 10,000 rockets fired from Gaza on the Negev especially Sderot while they raze Jewish homes and beat innocent Jews.

To these leftist swines, children of illegal aliens are more important than Jewish children in Yehuda and Shomron.