Author Topic: Shvartzas celebrate the end of Slavery with well...a free for all  (Read 16605 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Click on the link below and look at the image that accompanies the article. It looks like a good time was had by all.

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/8092297.html

Police Release More Detail About Juneteenth Violence

By Jon Byman

Milwaukee Police say a 33-year-old man has a broken tooth and cuts all over his face after a group of teenagers pulled him from his car and beat him following Milwaukee's Juneteenth celebration.

It happened after the festival ended in the 3000 block of north 1st Street which is a short distance from the actual festival. Police say hundreds of teenagers started kicking the man's car. Today's TMJ 4 video from the scene shows the teenagers damaging at least several cars.

The man who was pulled from his car was treated and released from a local hospital.

Meanwhile, a few blocks away a group of girls started fighting. When police went to break up the fight near 1st and Auer, the department says a 17-year-old girl started punching and kicking a 15-year veteran officer.

She hit him in his face shield, which shattered into his face. He needed three stitches and has scratches on his neck. That 17-year-old was arrested and police are recommending charges for battery to a police officer.

Police say there was also a fight earlier in the day in the 3000 block of north 1st Street. In that case, three women were fighting. Police say a 15-year-old boy tried to break up the fight when an 18-year-old man got involved in it.

According to police, the 18-year-old got angry, walked away and told the boy he was coming back with a gun. The 18-year-old did in fact return with a gun and fired five shots into a crowd where the boy was standing. The 15-year-old's 39-year-old uncle was hit in the shoulder. He was treated and released from a local hospital.

Some people think the violence takes away from the real meaning of Juneteenth.

"I think it should be continued," said Earnestine Rogers. "It shouldn't be stopped because of some youngsters."

It's the second year in a row that violence has broken out at the celebration.

Allen-T

Re: Shvartzas celebrate the end of Slavery with well...a free for all
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 02:50:50 PM »
There is a holiday for the ending of slavery? That's news to me. It doesn't take a whole lot of intelligence to figure out that all the typical [censored] beast will get out of such a holiday is whole lotta justification to act on what comes natural; violent evil behavior. Every day I hate black people more and more. 

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »
news to me too. Here is leftist Wikipedia's enthusiasm on the subject;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juneteenth

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 06:47:18 PM »
There is a holiday for the ending of slavery? That's news to me. It doesn't take a whole lot of intelligence to figure out that all the typical [censored] beast will get out of such a holiday is whole lotta justification to act on what comes natural; violent evil behavior. Every day I hate black people more and more.

How's this for news:  The kneegrows have their own national anthem!  What other racial or ethnic group (save for Indians) in America gets to have such a privilege?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 08:05:28 PM »
Can we have a holiday for the taxpayers that get a kick in the a&& to pay for these bloodsuckers?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 08:31:28 PM »
 Lincoln dun freed 'da slaves...MMMM  HMMMM.......but we aint had no job since!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 08:47:54 PM »
Can we have a holiday for the taxpayers that get a kick in the a&& to pay for these bloodsuckers?
Kick in the Behind Day was observed on April 17th this year.  ;)

Juneteenth - what a dumb name for a holiday.  Is that some form of Ebonics/slave speak?
A black national anthem?
I thought they didn't want to be segregated.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 10:55:48 PM »
Lincoln dun freed 'da slaves...MMMM  HMMMM.......but we aint had no job since!

LOL :laugh:  Dat why's dey need dey NAACP to get dem wellfair...MMM HMMM ! 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 11:03:10 PM »
Well since I never owned a slave and nobody else that I know of owned a slave that means I guess we owe them nothing.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 11:11:44 PM »
I heard about this. What a bunch of violent animals.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 11:25:57 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2007, 11:20:29 PM »
Well since I never owned a slave and nobody else that I know of owned a slave that means I guess we owe them nothing.

Of coarse we owe them. because of us they're suffering in a land like the USA and having to cope with schools, universities, job oportunities, automobiles,law and order, civil rights,health care and welfare. How DARE we? If only us evil crackers had left the alone, they'd be living so well in sierra leone,ethiopia,somalia, zimbabwee or rwhanda!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 01:31:34 AM »
Juneteenth, a state holiday in some states???  What are these people thinking?  The averrage black person is not going to care................especially because they don't have jobs to take a day off from.  Seriously, though, these kind of events do lead to trouble, and often...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Allen-T

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 06:02:40 AM »

How's this for news:  The kneegrows have their own national anthem!  What other racial or ethnic group (save for Indians) in America gets to have such a privilege?

Kneegrows, reminds me of a joke I make sometimes. At work I use these kneepads, the type tile people use. I have made a joke that I wanted to market them with little cups attached with little potted plants growing out of them, knee-grows. Ok, it's a stupid joke, I know, I know.

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 06:06:29 AM »
As each day passes and I fill more and more with rage about the black ones, I find the only comfort that helps me sleep is thanking God I am not one.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 12:36:30 PM »

Of coarse we owe them. because of us they're suffering in a land like the USA and having to cope with schools, universities, job oportunities, automobiles,law and order, civil rights,health care and welfare. How DARE we? If only us evil crackers had left the alone, they'd be living so well in sierra leone,ethiopia,somalia, zimbabwee or rwhanda!

My ancestors weren't even on this side of the world when slavery took place, and I like crackers.. Ritz to be exact.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »

:laugh:  Does it have a hip-hop beat like typical Rap Noise ?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »

:laugh:  Does it have a hip-hop beat like typical Rap Noise ?

To me rap is good when you are not regular that day.  And you need a certain boost to have your colon be at easy.. Like Medamussel,  rap though is like diarreah for the ears.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 01:57:50 PM »
To me rap is good when you are not regular that day.  And you need a certain boost to have your colon be at easy.. Like Medamussel,  rap though is like diarreah for the ears.

Yes, this is 100% true. Rap is the ultimate colon cleanser. You really have to be careful though... if you listen to it too much, you become full of the stuff in your colon and you can no longer control yourself. It's a mess, really.

I am so glad my colon is ok.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Imerica

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 04:33:52 PM »
This is what Juneteenth is SUPPOSED to embody. What I just read broke my heart. Its stupid and if people are going to continue to act like that (even in that one state) it should be cancelled altogether.

http://www.juneteenth.com/

Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.

From its Galveston, Texas origin in 1865, the observance of June 19th as the African American Emancipation Day has spread across the United States and beyond.

Today Juneteenth commemorates African American freedom and emphasizes education and achievement. It is a day, a week, and in some areas a month marked with celebrations, guest speakers, picnics and family gatherings. It is a time for reflection and rejoicing. It is a time for assessment, self-improvement and for planning the future. Its growing popularity signifies a level of maturity and dignity in America long over due. In cities across the country, people of all races, nationalities and religions are joining hands to truthfully acknowledge a period in our history that shaped and continues to influence our society today. Sensitized to the conditions and experiences of others, only then can we make significant and lasting improvements in our society. 
© 1996-2007 Juneteenth.com.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 04:35:23 PM by Imerica »

Imerica

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 04:36:02 PM »

Yes, this is 100% true. Rap is the ultimate colon cleanser. You really have to be careful though... if you listen to it too much, you become full of the stuff in your colon and you can no longer control yourself. It's a mess, really.

I am so glad my colon is ok.
You can't be serious. There is some rap I don't listen to but I can deal with some of it.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 06:46:33 PM »
I am VERY serious. The rap and hip hop music today is disgusting, immoral, violent, and degrades women in the most depraved way.

The worse a rap star's criminal record is, the more popular they become.

It's primal, simple, and lacks any real understanding of what really makes a human being a good person. In other words, it's the lowest common denominator.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »
Imerica, still think that rap is not crap?  Just go to the first link in my signature.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Imerica

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 08:48:08 PM »
Imerica, still think that rap is not crap?  Just go to the first link in my signature.
Why dont' you re-read my response. I never said that some rap isn't crap... I don't listen to all kinds...not even the rap I grew up listening to.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 10:07:40 PM »
I am VERY serious. The rap and hip hop music today is disgusting, immoral, violent, and degrades women in the most depraved way.

It's primal, simple, and lacks any real understanding of what really makes a human being a good person. In other words, it's the lowest common denominator.

And people call this music.  Funny Bethohoven never made a song saying "Kill whitey, kill a cop, sell dope"  I mean the most violent criminal behavior and these stupid record companies produces this vomit as well.  They are also part of this cause what interest them is the all mighty dollar.

Imerica

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 10:46:07 PM »

And people call this music.  Funny Bethohoven never made a song saying "Kill whitey, kill a cop, sell dope"  I mean the most violent criminal behavior and these stupid record companies produces this vomit as well.  They are also part of this cause what interest them is the all mighty dollar.
No one ever made a rap with the idiotic title you concocted. One man's music is another man's fingernails on a chalkboard. Gangaster rap is stupid. I like rap that dosen't include killing of anyone.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 03:52:15 AM by Imerica »