Author Topic: Creative suggestions for the al aqsa pig stye (mosque)...again  (Read 9875 times)

newman

When Kahanists come to power...this abomination needs to go. There's nothing to say it can't be removed in a creative and fun way.

What are your thoughts?......

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Creative suggestions for the al aqsa pig stye (mosque)...again
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 01:11:30 AM »
i would dismantle the gold dome, melt it and use it, if kosher by the rabbis, to build the second temple...why put good material to waste?  But then again, there are specific directions on how to build the holy temple.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 01:17:29 AM »
haha I was thinking of this exact same thing!  One time last year I posted a thread asking what should be done to the debris on the Mount.  To start, in honor of Rachel Corrie, there needs to be the biggest Caterpillar bulldozer to knock down part of it.  You could also hang Moshe Dayan's eyepatch on the minaret as a reminder to never give up control again.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 01:22:19 AM »
Good idea. I was thinking of having a remote control on the wrecking ball so nobody had to break halachic law with the wrong people walking on the temple site. We could then charge $100 for 5 mins on the wrecking ball. I reckon there'd be a 10 mile long quew.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 01:24:49 AM »
I love it!!!

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 01:43:12 AM »
Got an idea for the rubble. Yekutiel is raising pigs for bomb sniffing on a settlement. I'd pave the pig stye with it. I'd use cheap arab labour too!

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 03:40:56 AM »
It should be transported somewhere else, to Death Valley maybe, and each and every criminal politician,globalist and all around global hooligan should be jailed inside. We can find creative ways of jamming them in once it gets crowded!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 04:14:57 AM »
I was thinking that we should stuff all the muzzies that are in Israel inside there and just blow it up.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 09:48:13 AM »
I was thinking that we should stuff all the muzzies that are in Israel inside there and just blow it up.

Oh no!!!  :o

If the Dome of the rock were to be dismantled, you have to be careful considering the ruins which lie beneath are very holy relics and perhaps the shekhina lies within it.  No bulldozers or dynamite, my friends.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »

If the Dome of the rock were to be dismantled, you have to be careful considering the ruins which lie beneath are very holy relics and perhaps the shekhina lies within it.  No bulldozers or dynamite, my friends.

Haven't very knowledgable men, including Rabbi Kahane tried to blow it up? Maybe I am mistaken.

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 11:10:16 AM »

Haven't very knowledgable men, including Rabbi Kahane tried to blow it up? Maybe I am mistaken.
An Aussie jew tried in the 70s.( Aussie spirit meets Torah judaism) :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2007, 05:29:01 PM »
The Al-Aqsa mosque and Dome of the Rock  -Al Sakrah -are two different seperate mosques, the ruins beneath would be under the Aqsa not the Dome of the Rock, even though they are built close together in the same complex, almost.

AL-AQSA

Dome of the Rock.

The misunderstanding may be minor but can be used to somes advantanges in creating confusion of what lies beneath.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 05:39:18 PM »
Al-Aqsa means the farthest in arabic  :laugh:
why should we be creativ...just blow it up.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2007, 05:42:09 PM »
But what if there is a structure underneath?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 05:47:22 PM »
But what if there is a structure underneath?
there is no structure underneath Al-Aqsa, there is structure underneath Dome of the Rock.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 05:58:56 PM »
But i've read in many places that the main findings were to be situated directly underneath Al-Aqsa eventhough the whole area of temple mount would contain remains. Maybe i'm getting the wrong side of things........

http://info.jpost.com/C004/QandA/qa.templemount.html

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 12:47:14 AM »
All I know is that even though I am a non- Joo, I am deeply offended that AlAqsa and the Dome of the rock are still there.  It makes my blood boil just seeing pictures of them, and what they represent.

Of course the joke about Moshe Dayan's eyepatch I stated in the earlier post really comes from the internal frustration I feel.  1967, victory was with sweet Israel, and of course the victors turned into instant victims.  The incredible, wonderful, impossible was achieved in the Six Day War, and THEN the government started to worry about what the world might think...Jerusalem, if I forget you...

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 01:55:34 AM »
Got an idea for the rubble. Yekutiel is raising pigs for bomb sniffing on a settlement. I'd pave the pig stye with it. I'd use cheap arab labour too!
Nope nope nope.  No pigs in the Holy Land newman.  And with Al-Aqsa and the Byzantine Church sometimes called the Dome of the Rock (it's not a mosque, you know) - I don't see any problem with blowing them up.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 01:58:33 AM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 02:02:59 AM »

An Aussie jew tried in the 70s.( Aussie spirit meets Torah judaism) :)

He wasn't Jewish.

The Aussie was the one that set Al-Aqsa on fire, right?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

newman

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 02:09:40 AM »
Nope nope nope.  No pigs in the Holy Land newman.  And with Al-Aqsa and the Byzantine Church sometimes called the Dome of the Rock (it's not a mosque, you know) - I don't see any problem with blowing them up.
He's not the only one raising bomb sniffing pigs. Another Ex IDF guy is doing it too. They've also got approval from orthodox rabbis who say it's ok to raise pigs there as long as they're not for eating but to save lives.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 02:16:25 AM »
He's not the only one raising bomb sniffing pigs. Another Ex IDF guy is doing it too. They've also got approval from orthodox rabbis who say it's ok to raise pigs there as long as they're not for eating but to save lives.
I don't think Yekutiel is doing that.  Are you thinking of dogs maybe?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 02:16:31 AM »
We need the pigs to bury with our enemies when we kill them.   ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2007, 02:18:15 AM »

newman

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2007, 02:21:09 AM »
I don't think Yekutiel is doing that.  Are you thinking of dogs maybe?
Both. See the link I posted a minute ago.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2007, 02:29:08 AM »
Re bomb-sniffing pigs:

http://www.worldpress.org/Mideast/1635.cfm

But that was from '03 and I haven't heard anything about it since.  I agree with Yacov, monkeys will be more effective (how about Nyquila?).