Author Topic: shocking video of black teens throwing cart on top of woman in Harlem.  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Former Reformed Jew

• Junior JTFer
Why is Al Sharpton not marching against these murderous teens?

http://news.yahoo.com/video/newyorkcbs2-15751042/shocking-video-of-shopping-cart-attack-28658594.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fnewyorkcbs2-15751042%252Fshocking-video-of-shopping-cart-attack-28658594.html
That Martin Luther Coon cares about two things:
1) when the perps are white and the victims are black,and
2) when the perps are cops of any color and the victims are of any color
Other than that, FUGGEDIBAUDIT!!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The woman's husband asked the judge not to sentence these animals to jail?!? WTF? Traitors like this are why the West is dying. But try telling that to the wankers of Pedofront.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
At the very least these creatures should be shipped. back to the jungles.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
These are Al Sharptons people even though this time they're latino though they're probably doing that to get back at whittie which is what he supports.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The woman's husband asked the judge not to sentence these animals to jail?!? WTF? Traitors like this are why the West is dying. But try telling that to the wankers of Pedofront.

That part of the video disturbed me too, but they are liberals. He probably justifies this as some angst created by his own people somehow plus liberals love to show how 'compassionate' they are, even to monsters, especially nonwhite monsters.

This shows how deeply into liberalism he really was though, that an event like this would not change his beliefs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That part of the video disturbed me too, but they are liberals. He probably justifies this as some angst created by his own people somehow plus liberals love to show how 'compassionate' they are, even to monsters, especially nonwhite monsters.

This shows how deeply into liberalism he really was though, that an event like this would not change his beliefs.
It's funny that it's always the liberals and self-hating whites that are the first to be attacked by schvartzes/Hispanics/Muzzies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's funny that it's always the liberals and self-hating whites that are the first to be attacked by schvartzes/Hispanics/Muzzies.

They make easier targets because they blind themselves to potential danger. A criminal doesn't care what his victim's beliefs are. He doesn't care if you voted for Obama, if you are helping "underprivileged youth", or as one liberal white woman who got attacked in Haiti called it "a Malcolm X scholar". They just want a victim.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
That shopping cart should have killed that bleeding heart liberal.
That was a bias attack, she was in a mostly black area and it just so happens it hits a white woman.
She said she is not mad at them and that she feels sorry for them, she's your typical liberal.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Those who are kind to the cruel...well....

Look what happened to this woman..she was kind to the cruel and the lunacy of it all....don't jail the kids...WTF?!

For the sake of the protection of other innocent people, YOU JAIL THE KIDS, or even better, DROP A SHOPPING CART FROM 10 STORIES UP ON THEIR HEADS!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Former Reformed Jew

• Junior JTFer
These are Al Sharptons people even though this time they're latino though they're probably doing that to get back at whittie which is what he supports.
Don't use the term "latino". At least, use the term, hispanic, or worse.  They don't deserve an uplifting term as, "latino"!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They make easier targets because they blind themselves to potential danger. A criminal doesn't care what his victim's beliefs are. He doesn't care if you voted for Obama, if you are helping "underprivileged youth", or as one liberal white woman who got attacked in Haiti called it "a Malcolm X scholar". They just want a victim.
I think to some degree they target them because they are obviously suckers and fools with no self-respect. They may hate all whites but they especially hate white worms.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think this family deserves everything what they got. Have you heard, that the husband had compassions with the offenders, but wanted to sue the shopping mall? What the shopping mall has to do with this? This are bolschewik animals.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think to some degree they target them because they are obviously suckers and fools with no self-respect. They may hate all whites but they especially hate white worms.

What's really weird is that there are white women out there that hate white men.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
What's really weird is that there are white women out there that hate white men.

Yes this is true. If you are white and you are "reformed" believing protestant you are the number one hate figure for all the bolschewik scum. I made up my mind before long time. I have no emphaty for all this grotesk pathological beeings at all.  I even did not enjoy from accidents like this. This would be too much participating. They are for me not existent.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

I live near a poor neighborhood, you have no idea. One thing I never understood is white girls talking like black girls. Everyone in the world likes them. Why would they want to change that?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

In one sense being a worm also makes them seem more prey-like, rather than a strong potential victim that a predator would pass up for some easier mark. Like if one of them comes up and says "Gibs muh a dollah" and the person gives them a dollar, there's a good chance that soon the black will soon be beating the "drek" out of the white person to steal the rest of their wallet and any other valuables they might have on them.

It's safer to give a firm no and keep moving, keeping aware of what they're doing, than to be a bleeding heart.

I think part of the problem in why this happens is that white people in general are raised to be bleeding hearts, to be kind, especially to people they see as disadvantaged. Fooling them into a dangerous situation can often be like calling over a nice friendly dog and then bashing the dog on the head with a hammer when it thinks you're going to pet it or give it a treat.

Looked at objectively, they're worms if they worship blacks and others and hate their own people, but everybody including often times their own families tell them this is the way to be a "good person".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

It's a deliberate part of the communist agenda to divide white men from white women. This is the surest way to destroy white people entirely if it were completely effective.

The feminist movement had as its goal dividing women from men against each other, causing strife within the traditional home structure, breaking it up.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
In one sense being a worm also makes them seem more prey-like, rather than a strong potential victim that a predator would pass up for some easier mark. Like if one of them comes up and says "Gibs muh a dollah" and the person gives them a dollar, there's a good chance that soon the black will soon be beating the "drek" out of the white person to steal the rest of their wallet and any other valuables they might have on them.

It's safer to give a firm no and keep moving, keeping aware of what they're doing, than to be a bleeding heart.

I think part of the problem in why this happens is that white people in general are raised to be bleeding hearts, to be kind, especially to people they see as disadvantaged. Fooling them into a dangerous situation can often be like calling over a nice friendly dog and then bashing the dog on the head with a hammer when it thinks you're going to pet it or give it a treat.

Looked at objectively, they're worms if they worship blacks and others and hate their own people, but everybody including often times their own families tell them this is the way to be a "good person".

I love your concept of "bleeding heart" rather than "being generous". What exaclty do you mean by this?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I love your concept of "bleeding heart" rather than "being generous". What exaclty do you mean by this?

There's a difference.

If you're being generous to someone then that's helping someone who is truly in need out of kindness. I donate to food banks sometimes (even though I suspect a lot of that actually goes to illegal aliens, I know there are a lot of genuinely poor people including some blacks, American Hispanics, whites, and others who actually need help. I've helped friends in financial dire straits before when they couldn't pay for basic needs.

Being a bleeding heart can involve thinking you're being generous but you are really just getting played. Like seeing a bum and assuming they're a poor, disadvantaged, victim of racism and/or society's ill treatment who truly needs your help when in reality they may make more per hour begging (tax free too) than a lot of people make at part time jobs, and who are possibly also getting some kind of government benefits and/or gaining money through illegal activities to supplement their income.

Another example of being a bleeding heart is donating money to say, Haiti. Yes what happened there is horrible, but you know that Haiti is always horrible, and basically all the money that went there ended up getting wasted because those people's standards of life really aren't any better than they were and never will be. It's a waste, like trying to bring "democracy" to Muslims. It's just not going to work.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There's a difference.

If you're being generous to someone then that's helping someone who is truly in need out of kindness. I donate to food banks sometimes (even though I suspect a lot of that actually goes to illegal aliens, I know there are a lot of genuinely poor people including some blacks, American Hispanics, whites, and others who actually need help. I've helped friends in financial dire straits before when they couldn't pay for basic needs.

Being a bleeding heart can involve thinking you're being generous but you are really just getting played. Like seeing a bum and assuming they're a poor, disadvantaged, victim of racism and/or society's ill treatment who truly needs your help when in reality they may make more per hour begging (tax free too) than a lot of people make at part time jobs, and who are possibly also getting some kind of government benefits and/or gaining money through illegal activities to supplement their income.

Another example of being a bleeding heart is donating money to say, Haiti. Yes what happened there is horrible, but you know that Haiti is always horrible, and basically all the money that went there ended up getting wasted because those people's standards of life really aren't any better than they were and never will be. It's a waste, like trying to bring "democracy" to Muslims. It's just not going to work.

There's a difference.

Its a concept I've been developping myself, and I wanted to hear what you could say, but I have plenty of examples. You can't be "morally against charity" and I don't think that the crack-heads are feeding on good-will. Its wrapped up with this tolerance facade somehow; you don't give money because (regardless of what you think you want) you expect them to do any better, yet you are disdainful of others, because if only they had given too, you believe, it would have made the diffrence, no matter how many people gave or how much was given. Parents proudly let their kids give change to bums, to purportedly teach them to be good, yet they simulatenously teach them waste, acceptace of bums, and encouragement of their lifestyle (in cases where they have them give to the same one regularly). They wouldn't dare teach them to associate with someone like like, by doing something like taking them out for a coffee and proposing a temporary work and lodging program, but they are more then happy to teach them to tolerate them in their environment, and to ultimately reward them, though the world would be far better served if that were given to poor college students.

The homeless make you feel guilt with their eyes or signs or anything for giving nothing, and give nothing if you do give, like this was excpeted, and that this is just a regular part of life that should go on forever. If you do not service the unservicing, you feel guilty, ashemed, cheap, or are worried others will think you are broke or heartless, but if you do give, all you have for congratulations is the pride you feed yourself with, and become an emotional beggar, looking around for others to recognize your greatness.

I'm tugging strands at this giant knot in my head, and I really need the explanation; what is the fundamental difference between giving money say to a kibbutz or a dead-friends wife, and to the begging stranger, or 6% of donation (!) given Moron Temple chairty fund? You know there is one, I think there's a line in this between morality and immorality.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Especially Jews are raised that way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think there's anything wrong with genuinely helping someone in need, but giving a bum money so he can feed his drug or alcohol habit or to make a living without working is being an enabler, not a helper. He needs to get a job if he wants money, even if it's a day labor job. Let him go hang out with the illegals at Home Depot and offer his services there.

Especially Jews are raised that way.

I've heard of that but Jews also have something that most other white people don't anymore. They have a sense of group identity. Even many of the left wing Jews and non-religious Jews will proudly speak of their Jewish heritage. I only wish that white people in general would have a sense of who they are so that they don't self-define as the liberals try to define them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It's a deliberate part of the communist agenda to divide white men from white women. This is the surest way to destroy white people entirely if it were completely effective.

The feminist movement had as its goal dividing women from men against each other, causing strife within the traditional home structure, breaking it up.
Don't forget that feminism teaches every woman that they are a queen and deserve to get ahead due to belonging to a privileged minority group, so they come to think like negroes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Don't forget that feminism teaches every woman that they are a queen and deserve to get ahead due to belonging to a privileged minority group, so they come to think like negroes.

That's a good point. Rather than identifying themselves with their husbands and families, many women are taught to define themselves as a victim of "patriarchy" and identify with fellow "oppressed" people.