Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 8529 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Christ at the Checkpoint" roundup: Jews are G-d's enemy
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2012, 07:14:00 AM »
It's sad that threads like this always have to become a sticking point here on the forum...  I myself strongly dislike missionary activity that seeks to convert or exert influence on people who have a religion of their own... In my mind a missionary is a person sent by the church to educate or heal the sick in underdeveloped parts of the world... Places that have no ability to do things like that on their own... Missionaries who go into places like Israel and seek to convert secular Jews in order to build membership in their so called religion are business agents not missionaries...  Lumping in animals like this in with the people who try to do some good in underdeveloped parts of the world is really not helpful... Good people of all religions viewing our forum will not understand the situation since most Christians are unaware of  proselytizing missionary activity in this day and age... I think it's important to always make it very clear that it's proselytizing "Christians that need their heads dashed on the rocks" not the billions of good Christians who are very content to let the Jewish people live in peace... Exonerating the Christian  members we have here on the forum alone is not going to cut it in the larger picture.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 10:17:08 PM »
Hey hey! Calm down everyone. lol

For the record, there are many many types of "Christians". These idiots mentioned in the article are just anti-semites using religion as a tool to fuel a holocaust against the Jewish people. They are lower than the animals and fully support the cold blooded murder of innocent men, women, and children. I never ever EVER saw that in any Bible! If it was really about their religion, do you think they would support the terrorist muslims (not Christians) that call out for their death and do such evil things? They are sick and evil nazis, and I pray they all die from cancer.

But come on, some of the Christians (evangelicals especially) fully support the Jewish people's right to Israel and know they are Hashem's chosen people. In Israel, some of the Christians support the expulsion of the violent muslim nazis more than the Jews there do! So let's be careful who we decide to lump together and condemn. No Christian on this forum supports such evil and madness. They are here to help us save the world and deserve respect and consideration.

Let's be careful and consider their feelings. Kindness is required of us to righteous people who do what they can to save Israel.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2012, 10:28:57 PM »
They are lower than the animals and fully support the cold blooded murder of innocent men, women, and children. I never ever EVER saw that in any Bible! If it was really about their religion, do you think they would support the terrorist muslims (not Christians) that call out for their death and do such evil things? They are sick and evil nazis, and I pray they all die from cancer.

Good points Shlomo.

But come on, some of the Christians (evangelicals especially) fully support the Jewish people's right to Israel and know they are Hashem's chosen people. In Israel, some of the Christians support the expulsion of the violent muslim nazis more than the Jews there do! So let's be careful who we decide to lump together and condemn. No Christian on this forum supports such evil and madness. They are here to help us save the world and deserve respect and consideration.

Let's be careful and consider their feelings. Kindness is required of us to righteous people who do what they can to save Israel.

Great post

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2012, 10:34:41 PM »
Thank you for the excellent and very true post Shlomo. Agree with you 100%.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 11:47:30 PM »
Hey hey! Calm down everyone. lol

For the record, there are many many types of "Christians". These idiots mentioned in the article are just anti-semites using religion as a tool to fuel a holocaust against the Jewish people. They are lower than the animals and fully support the cold blooded murder of innocent men, women, and children. I never ever EVER saw that in any Bible! If it was really about their religion, do you think they would support the terrorist muslims (not Christians) that call out for their death and do such evil things? They are sick and evil nazis, and I pray they all die from cancer.

Great Great GTeat Post!!!    :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2012, 05:11:06 AM »
There's bound to be some bitter feelings between Christians and Jews when our minds are focused on the past and, I should say, on religion. On the one hand, it is very understandable that Jews should feel resentful because of the persecutions they have endured in the name of Christianity. On the other hand, honest Jews should understand that some Christians might feel upset by the numerous anti-Christian and, more generally, anti-Gentile statements in the Talmud and by the contempt felt by a number of Jews toward non-Jews.
:o :o :o

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2012, 05:17:25 AM »
The problem is some people think their religion and beliefs are the only one and the right one, there are faults with every religion but if you  are in that religion you don't see it.
If you're Christian you have your beliefs nobody should tell you your religion is wrong and if you're Jewish or Protestant or Baptist, etc. you have your beliefs and nobody should tell you your religion is wrong.
But it is not fair and is untrue to think one religion is the top religion and that's what is wrong with the way some people on here think.

It's about respect and please don't go back 2000 years.

The holocaust was 70-80 years ago.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2012, 08:27:17 AM »
The holocaust was 70-80 years ago.
The large Jewish Anti-Christian company my father worked for was 50-55 years ago, does that make all Jews bad?
What's your point?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2012, 09:52:07 AM »
What was this so-called anti-Christian company your father worked for, jbeige?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2012, 10:49:45 AM »
As usual, Johnson Brown talks Nazism out of his keister.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2012, 11:16:25 AM »
What was this so-called anti-Christian company your father worked for, jbeige?
I will have to ask him the name of the company but it was a box factory, they manufactured boxes and containers for a lot of companies.
How come Jewish people don't think there are anti-Christian Jewish people in the world?, just reading some things on this forum I would say there are a few right here.
I try to get along with all religions, I look at the person not the religion.
I am not going to respond any more to his thread because it's turning into a very bad subject.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2012, 12:10:22 PM »
The large Jewish Anti-Christian company my father worked for was 50-55 years ago, does that make all Jews bad?
What's your point?

My point is that you (not other members) minimize the holocaust and that is the equivalent of spitting in our face.   This latest reply is yet another example.  Sickening.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2012, 12:12:17 PM »
I will have to ask him the name of the company but it was a box factory, they manufactured boxes and containers for a lot of companies.
How come Jewish people don't think there are anti-Christian Jewish people in the world?, just reading some things on this forum I would say there are a few right here.
I try to get along with all religions, I look at the person not the religion.
I am not going to respond any more to his thread because it's turning into a very bad subject.

Easy for you to run away now, Johnson, now that you have launched a vicious libel against Jews and don't want a reply.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
JB how can you compare the Holocaust to some vaguely anti-Christian company? I doubt that the company you referred to killed millions of people in horrible ways.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2012, 03:11:35 PM »
OMG, I hope this beige guy isn't serious about comparing the Holocaust to the policies of some company. And what kind of company would marginalize all of the potential customers in such a huge religion?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2012, 03:31:35 PM »
Anyone who is an anti Semite, is NOT a real "Christian" they are fake, like Hitler was.  >:(

REAL and righteous Christians, will love Israel and love her people and be pro Israel and wont want to divide up the land and agree with the Torah on all of that issue.

Anything else is not right.

Anyway, my two cents.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2012, 03:45:35 PM »
Jbeige, in what way was your father's employer "anti-Christian?"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2012, 09:09:24 PM »
All you who are getting upset need to just consider the source. Jbeige is Johnson Brown, a formerly banned WN troll who has, among other things, said that Israel is behind 9/11.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2012, 09:42:39 PM »
All you who are getting upset need to just consider the source. Jbeige is Johnson Brown, a formerly banned WN troll who has, among other things, said that Israel is behind 9/11.

What was his old name: Johnson Brown?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2012, 09:45:25 PM »
Yes..... People should always consider the source  :::D  I don't think the point Jbeige was making was to minimize the Holocaust... Sadly it's impossible to rewrite history the only thing we can do is to try and move forward in a positive way... I think that was the point Jbeige was trying to bring about.... As far as the Israel 9/11 thing I would like to see where you saw that since I never recalled seeing anything like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2012, 10:00:46 PM »
What was his old name: Johnson Brown?
Yes.

cjd: He wrote that on his own personal forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2012, 12:36:43 AM »
Yes..... People should always consider the source  :::D  I don't think the point Jbeige was making was to minimize the Holocaust... Sadly it's impossible to rewrite history the only thing we can do is to try and move forward in a positive way... I think that was the point Jbeige was trying to bring about.... As far as the Israel 9/11 thing I would like to see where you saw that since I never recalled seeing anything like that.
:o

You are still trying to defend johnson brown after all this?  Its time you drop it.  He was a sick mental pygmie who has intense hatred for Jews in addition to his hate of blacks and hispanics.  If you were too lazy or unaware or not concerned w viewing his jew hating outbursts on his forum after he left JTF and then let his true antisemite colors burst forth (as they always seem to do once we take out the trash here, they seem to always let out what they were hiding), we do not have to "prove" to you in some kind of forensic evaluation that what we saw and report is true.  Multiple people from here saw his vicious slander of not only jews but this entire movement too (that includes you, sherlock), which was displayed in the public domain.  I have no idea what happened to his site since then nor do I care.  Give up defending his evil because you are irritating the people who actually saw what he said (or maybe you just agree with him?)...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2012, 01:08:56 AM »
I notice that my question was never answered. Obviously nobody here is going to be against Zionist Christians, but do you feel that we are fake Christians or heretical Christians?

I believe that many of the scriptures can and are used in a whole lot of different ways. Different people can and do justify their ways using the scriptures especially the gospels and the koran. I also generally feel that people (mainly preachers of all faiths) for the most part have an idea or feeling and then use scriptures to back them up. You can come with strong support for Israel using much of scripture and the many warnings and admonition to the nations that G-D gives in the Torah (what you call the "old testement" and which is part of your belief) and perhaps from the "new testement" (which I know little about) as well) while at the same time I also believe that the haters of Israel can do things similar as well and history as well shows that to be the case especially with the church.
 I can also understand (Askeansi) Jews mainly being frustrated for what their families went through throughout this long exile especially in Europe.
 That being said people's beliefs are their beliefs. No one is out to "convert" Christians out of their faith and their is understanding at least from the Jewish point of view that people have deep rooted beliefs. Different sages even said that Chritianity and Islam are not idolatry for non-Jews practicing them (for Jews different discussion), not that Jews should encourage them but we can accept different beliefs. Also even pointed out that these beliefs bring the world closer to recognizing the truth (to be objective I'll state) according to Jewish belief (Torah and tradition).

Also perhaps their is misunderstanding and confusion of labelling people. Christian or not bacially the Jewish response is- whoever you are, whatever you would like to call yourself- don't mess with the Jewish people, Jewish G-D and society. If you are cool with us, were cool with you, if you try to harm Jews in any way- physical, psychological or spiritually then we have a problem.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2012, 01:18:38 AM »
  In Mumans defence, I have heard Chirstians say Jews are going to hell for not believing in the messiah. Jews have suffered through all of time, they have a right to be a little defensive.

I don't mind if they say or believe that. It does not bother me in the slightest because I know that them saying or feeling this way won't change anything.
 The second part is true, and also when connected to the first part of them physically doing these things is when we have a problem.

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2012, 01:27:41 AM »
So, how do you feel about Zionist Christians, who consider themselves to be "the real Christians" also? Are we just naive and misguided and fake Christians because we aren't anti-Semites?

Who is a fake or real Christian you would have to decide for yourselves.
  We as Jews support good actions and are taught to have hakarat hatov (gratitude) and for those who support Jews we suppot them. Yett at the same that doesn't give anyone license to do as they please. For example prosletize in any way to Jews.
 As Rabbi Meir Kahane hy”d said to the Christians, “If you want to support us, support us from afar.If you come here [Israel] to missionize, we'll have to....” (Those who need to know, already know the end of the sentence. Those who want to know, can search for it.)