Author Topic: Drugs fund terror  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Drugs fund terror
« on: May 02, 2012, 06:35:20 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17907635

I notice the article neglets to mention they are muslims.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Drugs fund terror
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 08:27:34 AM »
People need to know that if they use recreational drugs they are not just harming themselves, they are funding both domestic and international terrorism, unless they grow it themselves.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 04:58:57 PM »
Oh come now you know the gov itself gives out drugs to fill private prisons

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 05:07:05 PM »
therefore by your reasoning the u s government itself is a terrorist organization

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 05:11:55 PM »
anybody that call marijuana or ghat bad for u yet takes drugs like tea or coffee is a hypocrite

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 09:05:57 AM »
Oh come now you know the gov itself gives out drugs to fill private prisons

I can see the government being involved in all kinds of sinister things but why would they want to fill prisons? That motivation doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me. Wouldn't they want people to be out working and paying taxes?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 09:30:58 AM »
Private prisons means they are working for Target/other corporation or the munitions industry for about 50 cents a day. The government doesn't "directly" benefit, but it keeps their corporate supporters very happy.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 09:42:15 AM »
anybody that call marijuana or ghat bad for u yet takes drugs like tea or coffee is a hypocrite

No. Although in my studies of hemp (first called marijuana by Richard Nixon, from an obscure Mexican slang term for the plant), its the only "drug" the body immediately recognizes, deliberately stores and uses at a constant rate, like food. Caffeine, alcohol, and all the killer drugs are recognized as garbage and expelled immediately.

I don't suppose I'd get much done with smoking and all, but I do drink hemp milk, use the seeds as a powerful protein supplement (it's the highest source of protein in nature) and know well of the other uses of the plant, such as Henry Ford's first car, which was made from and powered with hemp. I know opium and heroin money ends up as a suicide vest around an Afghan child, but hemp is usually grown locally, and I don't think you'll find mass support in opposing it, considering how much economic benefit would be conferred if citizens could freely grow and work it, but keep on fighting those evil drugs, seriously. The word sorcerer wasn't changed to chemist in the 1800s to illuminate the dark past of the profession...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 10:21:35 AM »
There's nothing wrong with hemp milk and hemp seeds but they have very trace amounts or no THC and they're usually made from varieties of hemp that are already very low in THC. So they really have zero to do with the drug aspect. They don't any more than ropes or clothing made from that plant have anything to do with it.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »
I agree with both of you. Well said.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »
It's ironic though the garbage drugs can kill you do.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 11:35:25 PM »
It's ironic though the garbage drugs can kill you do.

they're poison... some arabs drink cobra poison in their alcohol, which is expelled as fast as possible too. To much of anything kills, even THC, but you pass out from carbon monoxide poisoning long before you could die.

And Rubystars, may I ask you what you believe to be a problem with THC? Do you think people should spend a year or two of their lives in jail for consuming it?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2012, 03:25:10 AM »
The worse thing you get from thc is the munchies at 2 in the morning. It was legal for years and the world didn't end. Salvia...legal. Peyote...legal if you're a Native American.

But drugs like cocaine, meth, pcp, angel dust,  etc... etc... are evil because not only do you hurt yourself but you can hurt others and violence stems from them. Hmm possibly opium too.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2012, 03:37:54 AM »
.... also The idea that smoking weed kills cancer is nonsensical. THC seems to, but that is counteracted by the overwhelming damage smoke does to the body. I think this is a fair analysis of the drug in two sentences. This is why marinol is FDA approved. However it is a waste of money, as THC can be extracted in safer means other than smoking. But I feel strongly G-d made us the way we are, and unless you are sick its better not to play with things we fully dont understand.....yet. Unforgivably, there is alot of political brainwashing on this subject and it casts big shadow on real scientific data. Shame.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 03:50:41 AM »
Well it depends on how you smoke it. If someone is dumb enough to roll a joint (joints contain tobacco mixed with weed) then of course it's going to be bad. Pipes, bad too. But if one was to use a vaporizer it's a lot less dangerous, you get a lot less of the toxins and science has proved it. The problem is that anti-marijuana groups mainly use the examples/statistics of joint users rather than healthier vape users....and they never differentiate that their statistics are from joint users who also used tobacco.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 11:32:22 AM »
That wont happen.someone is getting ritch of off unjust laws this is one of many examples. The us has more people in jail percapita (did I say that right) than even china

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this picture"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 03:29:20 PM by Chai »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 01:42:20 PM »
That wont happen.someone is getting ritch of off unjust laws this is one of many examples. The us has more people in jail percapita (did I say that right) than even china

I think this might be a good thing in many ways because it keeps a lot of dangerous people off the streets. I think we should have more people in prison (like a lot of the people who have committed serious sex crimes that were released back into the public to re-offend, etc.)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 03:23:52 PM »
They can't. They need room for the mentally ill, the poor, the drug users. One out of 10 men is in jail. Talk about men's rights. This is becase women work and take all the doctoral ,law and teaching positions today. Go to a university and see for yourself. Men are loosing their rights.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 03:26:53 PM »
They can't. They need room for the mentally ill, the poor, the drug users. One out of 10 men is in jail. Talk about men's rights. This is becase women work and take all the doctoral ,law and teaching positions today. Go to a university and see for yourself. Men are loosing their rights.

To add to all the archaic marital laws designed to protect women. By the way men get raped too but rarely goes punished. Reddit/men's rights has some good topics

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this picture"
Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this picture?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 05:23:47 PM »

I agree with you that men's rights are not respected and that they lose out on jobs due to affirmative action.  However you also have to understand that most (not all, obviously) violent offenders are men and so there will be more men in prison than women for violent crimes even if every case was heard with perfect justice.

To add to all the archaic marital laws designed to protect women. By the way men get raped too but rarely goes punished. Reddit/men's rights has some good topics

I think men that get raped should have just as much sympathy and support as a woman who gets raped because it's just as evil to rape a man as it is to rape a woman. Women do have one more risk that men don't have though and that's that a woman can get pregnant if she's raped and a man can't.