Author Topic: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"  (Read 24163 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2012, 08:25:49 PM »
I think not. He has valid concerns and the Torah can and does address his concerns. Perhaps direct him to a video showing the undeniable proofs of the Torah.
I agree let him go!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline MurderReligiousJews

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2012, 08:27:45 PM »
It is futile for a Jew to believe in "secular nationalism".  First of all, all the secular movements are traitors to Israel because they don't think the land is holy.  Second, if all you want is a Hebrew-speaking Portugal then prepare to have both your country and your people eventually disappear into the dustbin of history like any other country.  The only reason Jews are still around today is that they had the commandments to keep them from assimilating.  Secular "nationalism" for Jews is really foreign-inspired suicide.

I actually agree. The anti-assimilation attitudes might have helped Jews survive as an ethnicity.

You see, from your religious views, you actually created an ethnicity for us. Now Jews can be Jewish ethnicity and not religiously. This is all due to breeding with your own kind that the hassids did. Thanks guys.

The fact that you think true nationalism is somehow "self hating" is weird. Zionism is based on ethnonationalism, not religion, although it might have been inspired by religion. But Ze'ev didn't actually believe that stuff. It was laughable to him.

Religious Jews have turned a warrior tribe like the Jews into a fantasy. The story of Hanukkah was originally about a war that the Jews won against the Greco-Syrians. Now it's about oil lasting for eight days. Passover was about us rising out of slavery and defeating the Egyptians, but instead of celebrating the war, we celebrate the slavery. An ethnonationalist like me cannot logically be self hating to his own ethnicity.

Although I still have doubts as to whether this secularnationalist will be open to learning.

I'm open to everything. The law of science is that there are no absolutes. I'm a scientist in training. I'm also not a troll. I have been browsing the forums and decided to join. I currently debate at another political forum and most members, whether right, left, center, are nonreligious.

On the other hand I'm not wasting 2 hours again. Please summarize everything quickly so I can even decide if it's worth watching?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2012, 08:29:38 PM »
I actually agree. The anti-assimilation attitudes might have helped Jews survive as an ethnicity.

You see, from your religious views, you actually created an ethnicity for us. Now Jews can be Jewish ethnicity and not religiously. This is all due to breeding with your own kind that the hassids did. Thanks guys.

The fact that you think true nationalism is somehow "self hating" is weird. Zionism is based on ethnonationalism, not religion, although it might have been inspired by religion. But Ze'ev didn't actually believe that stuff. It was laughable to him.

Religious Jews have turned a warrior tribe like the Jews into a fantasy. The story of Hanukkah was originally about a war that the Jews won against the Greco-Syrians. Now it's about oil lasting for eight days. Passover was about us rising out of slavery and defeating the Egyptians, but instead of celebrating the war, we celebrate the slavery. An ethnonationalist like me cannot logically be self hating to his own ethnicity.

I'm open to everything. The law of science is that there are no absolutes. I'm a scientist in training. I'm also not a troll. I have been browsing the forums and decided to join. I currently debate at another political forum and most members, whether right, left, center, are nonreligious.

On the other hand I'm not wasting 2 hours again. Please summarize everything quickly so I can even decide if it's worth watching?

Your understanding of Jewish holidays is lacking...

1) Passover was not a celebration of a war. The Jews did not fight the Egyptians {Read Exodus for heavens sake}. Hashem redeemed the Jewish people from Egypt because of his promise to Abraham.

The Torah clearly says the following:
Training in foreign martial arts is not the fulfillment of this Torah principle:  The Bible is replete with negative examples of kings and armies who were defeated due to their fighting in the G-dless manner of gentiles:  They trusted in pure military strength alone, with the corrupt belief in "my strength and the might of my hand." (Deut. 8:17) Ultimately it is by the blessing of HaShem that  wars are won; not physical might.  Sadly, today's widely-marketed martial arts are all taught in this same G-dless mindset, and/or they are the customs of idolatry, or even idolatry in and of themselves.  Besides the legal and spiritual implications, they are taught as sport or past-time: they cannot provide the deadly effectiveness and comprehensive scope of the authentic Hebrew warrior tradition, together with its unique, ancient Torah wisdom and proper spiritual focus.  That is aside from the special health and exercise benefits for young and old that are unique to Abir/Qesheth.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2012, 08:42:10 PM »
No Jews can't be an ethnic group with no religion because there is no way to define a Jew without their religion.  Jews come to Israel from all sorts of different cultures, races, backgrounds, and ethnic groups.  Which one is the "Jewish" ethnic group?"  The only thing they have in common that unites them is the commandments of G-d.  The religious Zionists in Israel are not pacifists, they actually want to ultimately take Israel over from the secular Zionists.  And eventually they will succeed because even though secularists are the ones most obsessed with sex, it is the religious who have them beat in actual breeding.  Nowadays it is not like it was at the founding of Israel, nowadays the secular Jews are the traitors because secularism is being taken to its logical conclusion which is lack of morals/standards and nothing to fight for.

Are you a Jew? This is a very Nazi-esque statement. The Nazis believe that Jews aren't ethnically Jewish. On the other hand, because of breeding practices, there is a Jewish ethnicity. Jews are semites. Am I a Russian ethically if I'm not an ethnic Jew? Am I a Slav not a Semite?

Pretty much everybody except the neo-nazis and Muslims believe in a Jewish ethnicity. Israel is an ethnonationalist state and most agree. I believe that it's a good thing. Leftists don't. There is the difference. If you want to present Zionism as "God promised this to us" then it will never be accepted by anybody who's even remotely intellectual. We have the land because we are strong enough to win the wars.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2012, 08:47:35 PM »
Are you a Jew? This is a very Nazi-esque statement. The Nazis believe that Jews aren't ethnically Jewish. On the other hand, because of breeding practices, there is a Jewish ethnicity. Jews are semites. Am I a Russian ethically if I'm not an ethnic Jew? Am I a Slav not a Semite?

Pretty much everybody except the neo-nazis and Muslims believe in a Jewish ethnicity. Israel is an ethnonationalist state and most agree. I believe that it's a good thing. Leftists don't. There is the difference. If you want to present Zionism as "G-d promised this to us" then it will never be accepted by anybody who's even remotely intellectual. We have the land because we are strong enough to win the wars.

The Romans beat us... Why was this? So maybe we have no right to the land? No... This is the fallacy of those who do not believe that the Jewish people have an inalienable right to the land which was promised to our forefathers. I assume you would have been happy if the state of Israel existed in Uganda... Why should the Jews have the Holy Land?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2012, 08:57:08 PM »
maybe the neo-nazis of today deny the existence of a Jewish ethnicity. But the original nazis would never have done that.  :fist: :usa:

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2012, 09:04:43 PM »
"Religious Jews have turned a warrior tribe like the Jews into a fantasy. The story of Hanukkah was originally about a war that the Jews won against the Greco-Syrians. Now it's about oil lasting for eight days. Passover was about us rising out of slavery and defeating the Egyptians, but instead of celebrating the war, we celebrate the slavery. An ethnonationalist like me cannot logically be self hating to his own ethnicity."

That was and is due to the galut. Rav Bar-Hayim talks about it at lenght (you obviously have questions yet don't have the time to learn).
 And the origional fight during Hannukah wasn't only against the Greeks, it was against the Jewish Hellinists as well. Soo what are you celebrating? The first person Matityahu killed was a Jewish traitor. And they (the Maccabees) established a Jewish society once they got ride of the Greeks and the Jewish Hellinists who threw off the yoke of Torah and Mitzwoth.

And if you were an honest person and actually had questions on the Torah you would take the time to look over the proofs that Muman presented to you. you don't have 2 hours? Fine at least invest 1/2 an hour (for example on the first video skipp 1 hour and from there listen for 1/2 an hour) Do something, but don't throw around your questions yett not be willing to listen to the answers. That is hypocritical.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2012, 09:11:35 PM »
How absurd

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2012, 09:15:43 PM »
How absurd

What's with you and the one-liners lately :o) ?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2012, 09:36:26 PM »
Secularnationalist

I can understand you. Your parents are from Russia. They were probably members of Communist Party and very educated. You seem like a smart guy but just not religious. First, you do not want to understand other's perspective or learn about your religion.
Judaism and Jewish people are one body that can't be separated. Serbs do not exist without Serbian Orthodox Church. Everything that is in our history involves our church. Some Serbs did not think this way and converted to Islam in Bosnia. Original idea was to live better as a muslim and stay Serb. Now they want to form their own nation because they are outcasts from the nation they came from.

Religion is what connected Jewish people for thousands of years. You will never change that. Without Judaism you do not have an identity nor respect from me....
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »
Secularnationalist

I can understand you. Your parents are from Russia. They were probably members of Communist Party and very educated. You seem like a smart guy but just not religious. First, you do not want to understand other's perspective or learn about your religion.
Judaism and Jewish people are one body that can't be separated. Serbs do not exist without Serbian Orthodox Church. Everything that is in our history involves our church. Some Serbs did not think this way and converted to Islam in Bosnia. Original idea was to live better as a muslim and stay Serb. Now they want to form their own nation because they are outcasts from the nation they came from.

Religion is what connected Jewish people for thousands of years. You will never change that. Without Judaism you do not have an identity nor respect from me....

My parents were not Communist. My father is religious and is a Reagan Conservative. I'm not trying to make fun of religion. I just doubt that most of this stuff is real because it has been proven many times to be false.

I respect Serbs and I know Atheist Serbs as well. They don't hate their church. They just don't believe in it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2012, 09:58:13 PM »
Ze'ev Jabotinsky was not a religion Zionist.

So what?  David Raziel was.  So was Begin in his own way.  What's your point?

Most of the right wing paramilitary organizations did not have religious Jews.
. That's simply not true.  Many of the revisionist zionists were religious including some chassidim, and a large portion of the stern gang and irgun Jewish Underground weere religious Jews (along side seculars).   You are misinformed by ignorant propaganda.

I've read the Torah. Belief is the absence of rational thinking. I prefer if you prove this stuff before advocating that everybody must follow it.

G-d gave us proof at Har Sinai when our ancestors became bound in this covenant, that is all the proof we need.  We cannot demand that G-d replicate that experience for the skeptics of every generation.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2012, 10:02:30 PM »

G-d gave us proof at Har Sinai when our ancestors became bound in this covenant, that is all the proof we need.  We cannot demand that G-d replicate that experience for the skeptics of every generation.
AMEN!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2012, 10:04:20 PM »
What's with you and the one-liners lately :o) ?

Oh have I done that a lot lately?  I only read some of the bashing of religious people in this thread and reacted viscerally w that brief one-liner cause I posted from a mobile device and did not have time to go into detail at that time.  I have since elaborated a bit more in this thread.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2012, 10:16:15 PM »
What's your point?

That I'm a Zionist in the way of Jabotinsky and that doesn't make me a self-hating Jew or a traitor at all.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2012, 10:21:57 PM »
Yak yak yak. Prove it or stop making claims of truth. You're stalling for time or something?

Begin was a secular nationalist.  And in the end he gave up the Sinai.

Only religious zionists and Torah Jews can understand the grave soon of giving land away.
Secularnationalist, you will never stand a chance without the truth the Torah brings.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2012, 10:27:43 PM »
Yak yak yak. Prove it or stop making claims of truth. You're stalling for time or something?

Do you have a brain?  If so, prove it.  Have you ever seen it?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2012, 10:41:29 PM »
Okay. All humans must have a brain to be alive as it controls everything. The brain sends signals to all parts of the body. If anybody is alive, they have a brain, and photographic proof can be found with an Xray. Try again.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2012, 10:48:23 PM »
Secularnationalist

Do you know anything about Nikola Tesla? He is one of the greatest scientists of all times. You could not imagine modern world without his inventions. Yet, he believed in God!!!! When you want to talk somebody down with story about Xrays just think about Tesla who was main contributor to that technology and yet son of Serb priest who believed in God...

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2012, 10:51:34 PM »
Secularnationalist

Do you know anything about Nikola Tesla? He is one of the greatest scientists of all times. You could not imagine modern world without his inventions. Yet, he believed in G-d!!!! When you want to talk somebody down with story about Xrays just think about Tesla who was main contributor to that technology and yet son of Serb priest who believed in G-d...

I dont want to tell you the sad story of Tesla's sexual orientation

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2012, 10:58:00 PM »
He never got married which does not mean what you are trying to say....you should be ashamed:

In an interview, asked if artists and scientists should get married, Tesla said: "Artist, yes; musician, yes; inventor, no. The former two can get inspiration from the woman's influence and reach their finest work through love, but inventor's nature is so forceful, so wild and passionate, that by giving himself to a woman, he would give everything and nothing would be left for his chosen field. I doubt that you can name many inventors who were married" responded Tesla to the journalist. And then, after a brief pause, not without sadness, he added "And that is a shame, as we are sometimes so lonely".

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2012, 11:12:11 PM »
That I'm a Zionist in the way of Jabotinsky and that doesn't make me a self-hating Jew or a traitor at all.

Jabotinsky respected religious Jews (like Rabbi Kahane's father an orthodox rabbi who was personal friends with him).  He didn't defame them.   You are trashing all religious people.  Your claim to follow Jabotinsky is a joke.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2012, 11:19:05 PM »
Raziel was a shabbath observant commander of the Irgun prior to Begin.  He heroically set off bombs against the arabs as reprisals for their terror attacks on the Jewish community.  So your claim that jewish nationalism is defined by the exile-ghetto mentality secular zionists is completely false.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2012, 04:37:35 AM »
You mean you are an American nationalist of Jewish ethnicity ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2012, 07:36:40 AM »
I dont want to tell you the sad story of Tesla's sexual orientation

LOL