Author Topic: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"  (Read 24141 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2012, 03:57:36 PM »
Do me a favor. Enter a debate in your local University. PLEASE. Record for me. I would like a laugh. Ignorance = religion which is bliss for some. It helps people deal with death because it gives them stupid claims of an afterlife. You've gotta be on some level of insanity if you think that agnostics, aka people who don't take sides on the issue of G-d, are somehow ignorant.

And to the person that said that the Koran is a hate filled book, I agree, but you might want to read your book as well. Selling your daughters as slaves, killing those who don't keep the Sabbath, ordering genocide in Caananite cities. You can find crazy verses in any website. The calmest book of all is the Bhagavad Gita from the Hindus.

Wow...where have I seen all this before..... HMMmmmmm, oh yeah... StørmFrønt.   Which makes perfect sense... since Stormfronters like yourself are obsessed with labeling people as Neocons.

Only a stormfronter would be dumb enough to label Baraq Hussein as a Neocon.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2012, 03:58:51 PM »
Very good response Dan...

I think this guy just hates the idea that there is a force which is greater than he, that he is Jewish and our nation has a special relationship with the creator which he must deny in order to establish himself as the absolute arbiter of right and wrong, and that he is shaking his fist at G-d by coming here and trying to make waves.

I have tried showing him videos and explaining things, every time I get the same mocking and irreverant tone. This guy will have to go through some hard knocks before he begins to realize that the world doesn't revolve around him, and his view of right and wrong are completely subjective.

I personally give up and hope this guy slinks away from JTF soon...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MurderReligiousJews

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2012, 04:14:14 PM »
Wow...where have I seen all this before..... HMMmmmmm, oh yeah... StørmFrønt.   Which makes perfect sense... since Stormfronters like yourself are obsessed with labeling people as Neocons.

Only a stormfronter would be dumb enough to label Baraq Hussein as a Neocon.

... Do understand poetical science? Barack is a neo-con foreign policy wise, liberal corporatist economics wise, and moderate socially. The opposite of neo conservatism in foreign policy is isolationism. Four terms: isolationism, non-interventionism, realism and neo-conservatism and mixes of these create foreign policy.

and his view of right and wrong are completely subjective.

As are yours. Right and wrong is whatever society says it says. There is no set in stone "right and wrong".

You can read books and take things literally or you can realize that these books are books to show us how to live.

The Torah is supposed to be taken literally. Fairy tales offer better lessons than that book.

And the point I wanted to make about my brain comment originally was that just because knowing that it exists even though you have never seen it is the same way how this universe is.  Gd DOES exist because this universe still operates.

Your God exists because the Universe still operates? Why your God? Why not Zeus? Why not Shiva? Why not Jesus? Who created the Creator?

Anyways, obviously you don't understand science well enough to think that you have to be able to see something. I don't see atoms, but I do when I look at a microscope. I don't see my brain, but I know that I am a mammal because I am from the human species so I have a brain since all humans must have a brain to exist. If I want to see it, then I get an X ray, and get pictures of the X ray.

I will join the ranks of strong Atheists like Geert Wilders, Richard Dawkins, and Ze'ev Jabotinsky and prefer to live in the world that is moral for the sake of morality and not because they think that they will get some "reward" like heaven.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »

^ Atheism is not a religion for whoever said that. "Atheism is a religion like abstinence is a sex position" - Maher.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:17:16 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2012, 04:58:46 PM »
... Do understand poetical science? Barack is a neo-con foreign policy wise, liberal corporatist economics wise, and moderate socially. The opposite of neo conservatism in foreign policy is isolationism. Four terms: isolationism, non-interventionism, realism and neo-conservatism and mixes of these create foreign policy.

LOL, No, I guess you are right, I dont really understand Poetical Science..   I took a poetry class, and a Science class... but I never managed to take that poetic science class... maybe if I did, I'd be as enlightened as you are.

Even in a poetry class like the one you took, I doubt they gave a formal definition of Neo-conservative.

The fact that you would call obama moderate socially is amazing as well.  If he is a social moderate, which recent democratic president would NOT be considered a social moderate?

Paleoconservatives always identify themselves with 'Ron Paul'.   In fact, Ron Paul is the only MAJOR candidate who uses the term 'Neo-Con' to label others in his party.

Ron Paul, who called Bachman and Santorum narrow minded, because they both hate Muslims and Gays.  (He specifically called Bachman a neocon btw)

Ron Paul who supports legalization of all drugs and narcotics

Ron Paul who supports open borders

Ron Paul... is socially FAR closer to Obama than the Neo-cons are.

Ron Paul... who has FAR more supporters who identify themselves as liberals than anyone else in the GOP.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2012, 05:09:05 PM »
My feeling is that before someone gets married and have children, they only understand what I said as theory.  But once someone has a child with someone they love and are married to, you DO WHAT YOU CAN TO PROTECT him/her.

It is unbelievable how many single, unmarried, or childless people are so selfish.  I see the morals of this country going down the drain..and I'm talking about common sense morality...not the stuff you learn in religious school..just common sense things, that are now being trivialized and here I have a daughter and we have to raise her right and keep her straight even once she starts school and teachers potentially teach her wrong things about common sense morality.

And this secular guy doesn't get it.  How do the Jews stay Jews after all of these year from Mt. Sinai?  By sticking to the Torah as much as possible.  His children will either stray away to strange gods...or rebel and turn super religious after they realized it was wrong to have children out of wedlock.

On another note, I want to share a short story that I heard from one of British Sword's programs.  If you take a frog, which likes cold water and put it in boiling water, it will jump out immediately.  However, if you put it in cold water, and increase the temperature slightly, it will stay in and be comfortable. Increase the temperature a little more, it will stay in and be comfortable.  Increase the temperature each time after it gets comfortable until boiling, the frog will boil alive.  This is what American society has become on the moral level.  We have seen this with divorce rates and pre marital sex rates. We are seeing it with what this thread is all about..homosexuality and how much the majority of people have become tolerant of these types of relationships.

Now I'm not going to go about hating men or women who have a sexual attraction to the same sex. I understand that some people are hardwired to be that way and may have been born or even traumatized in life to go in that direction. Men and women with these types of problems should be loved. We should be compassionate towards them and help them as much as we can.  However, I don't recommend tolerating at least the open public relationships they may have with each other.  It's not a pleasant thing to do all for my reasoning that before they do it and acknowledge their problem that we show our love and compassion and mercy and friendship towards them..otherwise, they will go the darkside searching for an unhealthy intimacy.

Very good response Dan...

I think this guy just hates the idea that there is a force which is greater than he, that he is Jewish and our nation has a special relationship with the creator which he must deny in order to establish himself as the absolute arbiter of right and wrong, and that he is shaking his fist at G-d by coming here and trying to make waves.

I have tried showing him videos and explaining things, every time I get the same mocking and irreverant tone. This guy will have to go through some hard knocks before he begins to realize that the world doesn't revolve around him, and his view of right and wrong are completely subjective.

I personally give up and hope this guy slinks away from JTF soon...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2012, 05:13:43 PM »
1. Woa woa hold on here.  Barak socially moderate?!  He supports homosexual marriage...that's not socially moderate. 
2. Some things in the Torah are meant to be taken literally, but a lot of things are not meant to be taken literally.  Your conception of that it all needs to be taken literally shows how little you understand about Judaism.

As are yours. Right and wrong is whatever society says it says. There is no set in stone "right and wrong".

The Torah is supposed to be taken literally. Fairy tales offer better lessons than that book.

Your G-d exists because the Universe still operates? Why your G-d? Why not Zeus? Why not Shiva? Why not Jesus? Who created the Creator?

Anyways, obviously you don't understand science well enough to think that you have to be able to see something. I don't see atoms, but I do when I look at a microscope. I don't see my brain, but I know that I am a mammal because I am from the human species so I have a brain since all humans must have a brain to exist. If I want to see it, then I get an X ray, and get pictures of the X ray.

I will join the ranks of strong Atheists like Geert Wilders, Richard Dawkins, and Ze'ev Jabotinsky and prefer to live in the world that is moral for the sake of morality and not because they think that they will get some "reward" like heaven.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2012, 05:21:24 PM »

Your G-d exists because the Universe still operates? Why your G-d? Why not Zeus? Why not Shiva? Why not Jesus? Who created the Creator?

The conclusions you draw about people who support religion is hilarious.  First, what is this "my Gd" comment?!  Gd the ultimate creator is everyone's Gd..name it what you want. Gd is unnamable.

I don't understand science well enough?  FYI, I majored in psychobiology, predental, and I'm a periodontist. So yes, I understand science, you jerk.  And if you want to argue with me about science and who created Gd?  Well, who created science?  What created the big bang? What created all of your scientific theories?

And right and wrong is all relative?!  What you selfish creature you are.  Your children and grand children and great children will be doomed because if they live by that mentality, they will think killing stealing immoral sex are right and that the opposite is wrong.  With that attitude, you think like the prototypical Muslim...you would make a perfect Muslim actually because that is what they do.  They are kind to the cruel and cruel to the kind..and in order to be kind to the kind and cruel to the cruel..to know who the good guys are and who the bad guys, you can't have moral equivelancy.  There is a true RIGHT and a true WRONG..there is a true Good and a true Evil.  And it's not learned from society..since society is relative..it's learned from our Torah which is the book that Christians adopted and Muslims tried to copy and pervert.

And yes, some religious people do things so that they can get into heaven.  I agree that this is not a good thing.  We should do good things for the sake of doing good things and I think most decent righteous people know that for a fact.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
What it is is a matter of rebellion, although being married with children may help to open someone's eyes.  There is nothing logical or reasonable about being an atheist.  Secular nationalist is the way he is not because of the mind, but because he has chosen to be a bad person.

I was adding to Muman's post.  Everyone here who is not married nor have children can only theorize why morality in society is good.  But once someone is married and has children and loves his children, he sees why his theory is correct.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2012, 06:22:06 PM »
What it is is a matter of rebellion, although being married with children may help to open someone's eyes.  There is nothing logical or reasonable about being an atheist.  Secular nationalist is the way he is not because of the mind, but because he has chosen to be a bad person.

1) Ze'ev was an Atheist, as is Geert Wilders, as is Maher and other anti-Islamic pro-Zionist secularists. If I am a bad person, so Is Ze'ev, so is Wilders.
2) "Good" and "bad" depends on society. You are obviously not a humanist so Europeans and other whites would consider you "bad".
3) I haven't killed or supported genocide. On the other hand, you and your buddies are calling people "fags" and "schvartzas" left and right, and I'm sure a neutral panel would say that you are worse.

To the guy who said "poetic science", I obviously meant political science, but Obama would be considered a neo-conservative foreign policy wise. He's not an isolationist nor is he a realist or a non-interventionist. This is not necessarily a bad thing. But he is. Obama is moderate socially because he's pro-life, anti-marijuana legalization (even made fun of people who support on multiple occasions), he's religious, he supports the military-industrial complex, etc. He's obviously not a libertarian. He's actually more authoritarian than the European Conservatives on issues like this. What would you consider Obama on the authoritarian scale? Would he authoritarian or libertarian or a moderate? Most would say he's a moderate that leans authoritarian. Remember this scale isn't "left and right" like the economic scale.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »
I'm not a fan of Ze'ev because he said religious Jews should have their peot cut off.  Geert Wilders is ok because he doesn't trash religious people like you do, only the harmful religion of Islam.  Maher is not anti-Islamic.  He doesn't believe in Islam but he supports politicians who favor pro-Islamic policies, and he is a bad person. 
If you are against the Jewish definition of "good" and "bad", you are not a Jewish nationalist plain and simple.  This is your dilemma.  You want to pretend you can have a "Jewish" state but then oppose the values that define what's Jewish.  That would be like me saying I'm an American nationalist but then adopting an anti-Constitutional anarchy as my method of American nationalism.  If it's Europeans you are trying to impress, why not go there instead of pretend to fight for Israel?
What makes genocide good or bad?  What makes calling people names good or bad?  How do you define neutral?  If you are an atheist or an agnostic, you can't answer this with anything other than "because that's how I feel", which means you never have the right to pronounce a judgment of any kind.

WOW. How can you not be a fan of the founder of Right-Wing Revisionist Zionism? How can a nationalist not like Jabotinsky? I am a follower of the path of Jabotinsky.

How we define it is based on what society currently defines it. For example, it was okay to sell slaves during Biblical times, it's not okay now though because society has changed.

Zionism is an ethnonationalist concept based on the ethnonationalism of European thinkers that were ethnically Jews, not based on Abraham. He would not be a Zionist, because the term "Zionism" was created by ethnonationalists. I am an ethnonationalist. On the other hand, your "nationalism" is not at all inspired by true feelings of love for your people, but is instead inspired by faith. This is why some hassidic Jews are against Zionism, because they don't care about their people, they only care about what they believe that God said. Religion drives them to be against Zionism. If religion did that, you would also be against Zionism, but not me, not Jabotinsky, not Herzl. There in lies the difference.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #136 on: May 18, 2012, 06:53:13 PM »
Secular "nationalism" is bankrupt and dead. Why are they giving up land? Wasn't it Ariel Sharon, the "bulldozer" (who wasn't/ isn't Jewish by the way according to Halacha) who gave up Aza?
  The first to Israel were not secular people, they were all Religious Jews. Also the majority of people who came to Israel were religious.
 Some of the reasons why religious Jews are agains't the state (or what they percieve to be that state) wasn't or isn't because their is a state. It is because the people running the state are Communist traitors. "Green" on the outside, pretending to be "democratic" etc. but "red" inside with communism, socialism, dictatorship, etc. Listen to Rav Amnon Yitzhaks analogty of "watermellons"

If it wasn't for "Religion" you wouldn't exist today. What kept you Jewish? Go back a few generations, at least 4 or 5 generations for sure your family tree were all religious. Now you slapp all of their being in the face. With what? Nothing but non-sense. No facts, no logical argument, not even a willingness to take the time to investigate what it is that your great great grandparents wold do everything even sacrifice their lives for.
 The Communists did a real number on you and the Jews living in that athiest hell-hole of the soviet union. The same athiests you admire murdered 50 Million people. Real ethical without religion.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #137 on: May 18, 2012, 06:55:03 PM »
Secular "nationalism" is bankrupt and dead. Why are they giving up land? Wasn't it Ariel Sharon, the "bulldozer" (who wasn't/ isn't Jewish by the way according to Halacha) who gave up Aza?
  The first to Israel were not secular people, they were all Religious Jews. Also the majority of people who came to Israel were religious.
 Some of the reasons why religious Jews are agains't the state (or what they percieve to be that state) wasn't or isn't because their is a state. It is because the people running the state are Communist traitors. "Green" on the outside, pretending to be "democratic" etc. but "red" inside with communism, socialism, dictatorship, etc. Listen to Rav Amnon Yitzhaks analogty of "watermellons"

No, it's because they are PROUD arrogant members of the Erev Rav

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2012, 07:01:33 PM »
WOW. How can you not be a fan of the founder of Right-Wing Revisionist Zionism? How can a nationalist not like Jabotinsky? I am a follower of the path of Jabotinsky.

How we define it is based on what society currently defines it. For example, it was okay to sell slaves during Biblical times, it's not okay now though because society has changed.

Zionism is an ethnonationalist concept based on the ethnonationalism of European thinkers that were ethnically Jews, not based on Abraham. He would not be a Zionist, because the term "Zionism" was created by ethnonationalists. I am an ethnonationalist. On the other hand, your "nationalism" is not at all inspired by true feelings of love for your people, but is instead inspired by faith. This is why some hassidic Jews are against Zionism, because they don't care about their people, they only care about what they believe that G-d said. Religion drives them to be against Zionism. If religion did that, you would also be against Zionism, but not me, not Jabotinsky, not Herzl. There in lies the difference.

You certainly do not understand why some religious Jews would be against a secular 'Jewish' state? When the state of Israel calls itself a 'Jewish' state but engages in trying to be a country like all the other countries, it cuts itself off from the Jewish people. Those religious Jews who support the state see that there is a slow progression where eventually the entire state will see that the Jewish values are important, and will eventually take up a Torah true position.

I can understand why some religious are against the current state considering the state acts more like Gestapo stormtroopers when the evict Jews from their homes {see Ammona/Katif evictions}. A state which allows enemies to hold positions in the government {see the arab MKs who obviously take sides with the terrorists such as the Flotilla incident}... The current 'Jewish' state is not really all that Jewish when you look at how it behaves itself.

I believe that eventually all Jews in Israel will see that the Torah is the only salvation to keep the Jewish people alive...

And again... I am sorry that you have rejected your portion in the world to come...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2012, 07:08:41 PM »
Zionism is an ethnonationalist concept based on the ethnonationalism of European thinkers that were ethnically Jews, not based on Abraham. He would not be a Zionist, because the term "Zionism" was created by ethnonationalists. I am an ethnonationalist. On the other hand, your "nationalism" is not at all inspired by true feelings of love for your people, but is instead inspired by faith. This is why some hassidic Jews are against Zionism, because they don't care about their people, they only care about what they believe that G-d said. Religion drives them to be against Zionism. If religion did that, you would also be against Zionism, but not me, not Jabotinsky, not Herzl. There in lies the difference.

Geeesh.   This kind of rhetoric has no place on this site.   I really think you need to go where you will have plenty of others who share your views.... I would suggest StørmFrønt or al-islam.org

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2012, 07:15:06 PM »
בס''ד

A Jew who spends his time bashing the Torah is the ultimate example of a sick self-hater.

You know absolutely nothing about the Torah which you so arrogantly ridicule. Can you read and study the Torah in Hebrew? Can you read and study the Talmud in Aramaic? Do you know or understand the extremely deep and complicated explanations of literally every word and every letter in the Torah that we receive from our Torah sages? Do you know or understand Biblical prophesy that has been fulfilled in our day? Do you know or understand Bible codes where incredibly complex messages are conveyed after every seven letters in some places, after every nine letters in other places, after every fourteen letters in other places and so on? Do you know or understand the miraculous nature of the existence of G-d's people, the Jewish people? Or our miraculous return to the land of Israel after 2000 years just as was prophesized in the Bible? Or our miraculous victories in six day wars against enemies who outnumber us 100 to one? Or our miraculous survival when the whole world supports our destruction because of the desire for Muslim oil, Muslim petrodollar investments, appeasement of 66 Muslim nations and appeasement of 1.5 billion Muslims? Or our miraculous survival when most Jews are not even loyal to their own people, Jewish leaders are traitors and Jews are consistently their own worst enemies?

I haven't even scratched the surface.

A Jew who seeks to tear his people away from their sacred faith can never be a nationalist. A Jew who does this is a voice of darkness, assimilation, self-hatred, arrogance and self-destruction.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2012, 08:23:52 PM »
בס''ד

A Jew who spends his time bashing the Torah is the ultimate example of a sick self-hater.

You know absolutely nothing about the Torah which you so arrogantly ridicule. Can you read and study the Torah in Hebrew? Can you read and study the Talmud in Aramaic? Do you know or understand the extremely deep and complicated explanations of literally every word and every letter in the Torah that we receive from our Torah sages? Do you know or understand Biblical prophesy that has been fulfilled in our day? Do you know or understand Bible codes where incredibly complex messages are conveyed after every seven letters in some places, after every nine letters in other places, after every fourteen letters in other places and so on? Do you know or understand the miraculous nature of the existence of G-d's people, the Jewish people? Or our miraculous return to the land of Israel after 2000 years just as was prophesized in the Bible? Or our miraculous victories in six day wars against enemies who outnumber us 100 to one? Or our miraculous survival when the whole world supports our destruction because of the desire for Muslim oil, Muslim petrodollar investments, appeasement of 66 Muslim nations and appeasement of 1.5 billion Muslims? Or our miraculous survival when most Jews are not even loyal to their own people, Jewish leaders are traitors and Jews are consistently their own worst enemies?

I haven't even scratched the surface.

A Jew who seeks to tear his people away from their sacred faith can never be a nationalist. A Jew who does this is a voice of darkness, assimilation, self-hatred, arrogance and self-destruction.

You take away too much credit from the Israeli people. They win wars because they are strong? Why would a God like yours ever bless them if they're ran and controlled by secularists? Why would a God sanction a secularist movement like original Zionism?

You remind me of Christians say things like "Thank You Jesus" whenever a doctor cures them. This is sickening. They should be thanking the Doctor, not their mythical figure, just like you should be thanking the IDF.

Zionism is rooted in ethnonationalism and the majority aren't religious Zionists. The IDF is the military of the Zionists, and if you stand against them, you aren't a Zionist. You can be against Israel's political views, like I am, but I would never call the government "Gestapo" or anything like that. It's just traitorous. I would never call the military a bad name or the brave men and women and fight for the military a bad name.

Not to mention that secularists are asking for proof of the biblical stories. Instead of just saying "well, it's our faith, it makes us feel good", you guys try to do the impossible, which is actually trying to prove it. Many before you tried but failed. Stories like Noah's Ark, Jonah in a whale, etc. are just simply impossible.

But of course, this is not the point. The point is you can believe whatever you want, just don't try to do things like execute homosexuals or force religious law because others like me don't accept it and it would be unethical to do so. Saying thiings like "God hates fags" provides not only a good laugh, but shows the true colors of religion, which is that people fill the void of God and speak to us instead. When somebody says "God hates fags", they never met God, what they really mean is that they hate fags.

And also everything that you said to me can pretty much be applied to Jabotinsky, who is in my opinion, the greatest Zionist that ever lived.

Geeesh.   This kind of rhetoric has no place on this site.   I really think you need to go where you will have plenty of others who share your views.... I would suggest StørmFrønt or al-islam.org

You think Jabotinsky belongs in nazi websites? Because I pretty much gave you his rhetoric. Also I said nothing that ties in islamism or neo nazism, I just said that Zionism is rooted in nationalism that is based around ethnicity, not religion. This is absolutely true and even you'd admit that the early Zionists did not view somebody Jewish based on how Orthodox they were because most of them were Atheists and secularists.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2012, 08:40:34 PM »
You have no idea what it means to be a Jew. You are just the result of happenstance SecularNationalist... Everyone who is born a Jew is a Jew regardless of religious observance. But the thing which will bring the entire nation together as one is our faith and the strength given to us by the G-d of Israel.

I don't know why you haven't been banned yet, some have been banned for less offensive things being said here. You have set your mind to darkness and oblivion. We know that your kind will not be around in 2 generations because the Jewish people, without our faith, will assimilate and vanish. This is your fate and while it is a sad fate, we can live with it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »
... well I wish I could have been here earlier, but my post was an Alinsky test, and we have here a commie troll. He said fairy tales offer better lessons then "that book", which is the only reason why he can call himself Jewish. Clearly, he hopes for a society based on a Marxist fairy tale.

I hoped someone would have noticed him skirting and twisting my points, but clearly he has no desire to embrace G-d, and his purpose is to attack, he hopes to convert, but spreading doubt is good enough.

Ban. He's not going to teach you anything, and most assuredly not going to say anything I haven't heard before.

Muman, he wasn't banned because someone claimed he was young. Only a thirteen year old is that headstrong about ignorance, and if he was a bit older, he'd still want to have respect for his elders and try to understand their point of view. He hasn't come here to learn, or to teach, but to attack.

If I saw a new point, I would attack, but I will answer a couple for the forum.

Who created the creator? An absolute doesn't need to have an absolute. Its the #$$%ing absolute. He has no knowledge of quantum physics.

Why create anything? FOOL! This is a person you should all STAY AWAY FROM, as he will never be satisfied, but the answer is simple; for love.

Back to the sane; you are here to grow and expand. This boy will drag you down. It not the fact that he's repeating lies, because when I came here, I did too. Key term "the religious..."; he thinks that he is better than you. Let him go be better elsewhere. Don't respond to his lies, just tell truth, or ask counter-questions. Only a broken leg will bring the spiteful sheep back to the flock, and it's not our place as his fellow sheep, just call him home.

Lets cool down with a little david, and please tell me if there is a song in Hebrew with this, and I will memorize it.

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness, come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord is G-d, it's he that hath made us and not of we ourselves. We are his people and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise. Be thankful unto him and bless his name. For the Lord is good, his mercy is everlasting and his truth endureth to all generations.

Then I will sing it to allu akbars before this commie and his muzzies before they take my head.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2012, 09:34:07 PM »
Ok SecularNazi,  you win....

Zionism is secular and is based on race,  and most zionists are secular, and the bible is just as violent as the Koran, and Obama is a neoconservative and Obama is a social moderate.

And you know this is true, because of your knowledge of Poetry and Science makes you more intelligent than the rest of us.

Now leave the forum and get busy posting on StørmFrønt!!!   THey are probabaly missing your wisdom.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 09:47:49 PM by briann »

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2012, 09:52:15 PM »
Ok SecularNazi,  you win....

Zionism is secular and is based on race,  and most zionists are secular, and obama is a neoconservative and a social moderate.

And you know this is true, because of your knowledge of Poetry and Science makes you more intelligent than the rest of us.

Now leave the forum and get busy posting on StørmFrønt!!!   THey are probabaly missing your wisdom.

Sure. You are close to a Nazi than I am. In no point did I ever embrace any tenant of National Socialism, but you don't care do you? You call everybody who you don't like, which is 99% of the world apparently, a "Nazi". Obama is apparently a black muslim Nazi christian (Reverend Wright's church) and you don't care if those ideologies are diametrically opposed to each other, and you use religion just like other movements have to enslave people to your way of thinking.

You will never be free. I'm sure Nazi forums would embrace you since you support genocide and the killing of innocents just like them.

and we have here a commie troll.

This is hilarious. You can't even see your own ignorance. You want to ban homosexuality, women's rights, minority rights, drug use, immodesty, enlightenment values, and all other forms of personal freedom and I'M the commie? The only countries in the world that ban all of those things are Muslims countries. Commie countries banned those things except woman's rights.

Keep thinking that you speak for God.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2012, 10:02:35 PM »
Not to be the judge, but he should be done! +1
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #147 on: May 18, 2012, 11:04:16 PM »

This is hilarious. You can't even see your own ignorance. You want to ban homosexuality, women's rights, minority rights, drug use, immodesty, enlightenment values, and all other forms of personal freedom and I'M the commie? The only countries in the world that ban all of those things are Muslims countries. Commie countries banned those things except woman's rights.

Keep thinking that you speak for G-d.
Women's rights? Enlightenment values? All forms of personal freedom?

Do you even read what people write here? I guess what would hurt you the most is if Brian somehow gets into position of power and ban drug use :::D

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2012, 11:23:34 PM »

Ok Mr rational thinker...whatever you say.  What you say of us is what you really are. :P

Sure. You are close to a Nazi than I am. In no point did I ever embrace any tenant of National Socialism, but you don't care do you? You call everybody who you don't like, which is 99% of the world apparently, a "Nazi". Obama is apparently a black muslim Nazi christian (Reverend Wright's church) and you don't care if those ideologies are diametrically opposed to each other, and you use religion just like other movements have to enslave people to your way of thinking.

You will never be free. I'm sure Nazi forums would embrace you since you support genocide and the killing of innocents just like them.

Keep thinking that you speak for G-d.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #149 on: May 18, 2012, 11:35:33 PM »
Women's rights? Enlightenment values? All forms of personal freedom?

Do you even read what people write here? I guess what would hurt you the most is if Brian somehow gets into position of power and ban drug use :::D

This is disgusting.  Look at the evil smiles reflected in the evil signage