Author Topic: Gays and Jew-Haters share ideologies  (Read 1637 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Gays and Jew-Haters share ideologies
« on: May 16, 2012, 03:50:23 PM »
I wish more Jews would stand up against the wicked 'pervert-pride parade' which takes place in Jerusalem {G-d Forbid} every year. The Jew-Hating Queers Against Israel {at least they are aware that they are queer} is going to participate in the parade being held in Toronto. The sick irony of the matter is that Israel, the supposed 'Jewish state' allows such wicked perverts to display their perverted ways in the Holy streets of Jerusalem. It is the only state in the middle east which currently  doesn't execute its queer perverts.

May Hashem strike those who participate in this abomination parade with a severe debilitating sickness, such that they repent before they die painfully.

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012/05/16/3095646/anti-israel-group-setting-up-battle-with-plans-to-rejoin-gay-pride-parade

Anti-Israel group setting up battle with plans to rejoin gay pride parade
May 16, 2012
TORONTO (JTA) -- The activist group Queers Against Israeli Apartheid is planning to return to the gay pride parade in Toronto, setting up another battle with Jewish groups and the city.

Queers Against Israeli Apartheid withdrew from last year's Pride Toronto parade after city officials demanded assurances that the group would not take part amid rumblings that funding to the parade could be withdrawn.

"We decided we didn't want to be the scapegoat for Pride not getting funding from the city, but this year we feel it's time to go back," QAIA spokesman Tony Souza told the Toronto Star on May 15. "It so happens that the issue we're talking about is controversial, but that doesn't mean that the work that we do, which is basically for justice for people, should not be celebrated."

The Pride Toronto festival, to be held June 22 to July 1, will publish a list of groups in early June that have registered to participate. If a complaint is filed, which is likely in this case, a panel of legal experts will render a final decision on whether QAIA can march.

Some Toronto officials and Canadian Jewish groups object to QAIA because they say linking Israel to South African-style apartheid is odious and inaccurate. The groups note that Israel is the only Middle East country where homosexuality is tolerated.

Howard English, senior vice president of the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs, said he hopes the Toronto City Council "keeps in mind the hateful nature of QAIA's messaging and the extent to which it's divorced from the reality of public opinion among the people of Toronto."

In March 2011, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford told the Canadian Jewish News that "taxpayer dollars should not go toward funding hate speech."

The city has recommended that the council allocate $1.6 million to the Pride festival.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Gays and Jew-Haters share ideologies
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 04:11:28 PM »
I thought the gays there were pro-Israel..

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »
I thought the gays there were pro-Israel..
No, Israel is pro gay but still they (the pro gay activists) seem to hate us.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 04:57:16 PM »
Many Jews are protesting any satanic parades but they are beaten by secret police and army as seen in this video...if more Jews get involved the police would call off any parade because they would admit not being able to protect satanists...

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:10:28 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline MurderReligiousJews

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 06:32:20 PM »
It is the only state in the middle east which currently  doesn't execute its queer perverts.

That's a good thing. I think gay parades are moronic from a secular standpoint, but if you support executing gays, go to Saudi Arabia and stay out of the West. I think it's good that Israel is not like the morons that it fights.

The funny thing is you would probably stand against Iran stoning and lynching homosexuals and use that as an example of Islamist hatred.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 06:41:40 PM »
That's a good thing. I think gay parades are moronic from a secular standpoint, but if you support executing gays, go to Saudi Arabia and stay out of the West. I think it's good that Israel is not like the morons that it fights.

The funny thing is you would probably stand against Iran stoning and lynching homosexuals and use that as an example of Islamist hatred.
Forget about executions but I think the parade isn't just moronic but a public harassment that children for sure shouldn't be exposed to. I wish the law would forbid public display of explicit sexuality on the streets. Well my guess is it does but gays get a pass.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »

Israel allowing perversion is a sure fire way to get the Jewish people kicked out of our land. The Torah clearly prohibits this kind of behavior, and promises that when the Jewish people act like the animals outside the land, that Israel will vomit out the wicked Jewish nation and leave the land desolate.

While executing homosexuals is not something that I look forward to, I do believe that the time will come when the law of the land will be fulfilled. It would be best to get all those who have this sick inclination to get these urges under control.

The Torah does not forbid being attracted to someone of the same sex. It only STRONGLY PROHIBITS the sex act between two men.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 07:32:27 PM »

Israel is not in "the West". Its in the Middle East. And both Islamic and western culture shoud stay out of Israel.
  - I wouldn't and don't. Non-Jews also have Noahide laws they have to obey. If Iran has homosexuals, gives them a trial and executes them for the act then it is their buisness.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 07:36:31 PM »
Israel is not in "the West". Its in the Middle East. And both Islamic and western culture shoud stay out of Israel.
  - I wouldn't and don't. Non-Jews also have Noahide laws they have to obey. If Iran has homosexuals, gives them a trial and executes them for the act then it is their buisness.

Yes it is. Japan, Israel, Australia might not physically be the West but they are part of the First World.

Non-Jews also have Noahide laws they have to obey.

No they don't Prove that they do. Prove every part of the Torah/Bible/Koran whatever you believe in or don't force laws on others.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 08:06:47 PM »
Yes it is. Japan, Israel, Australia might not physically be the West but they are part of the First World.

No they don't Prove that they do. Prove every part of the Torah/Bible/Koran whatever you believe in or don't force laws on others.

Only the Torah has been proven to be true. The prophecies of our Prophets have been shown to be true. How about the establishment of the state of Israel. Only crazy people and true believers would have been able to predict that the Jewish people would return to our ancestral land.

The religious sector is growing in Israel despite the fact that the self-hating Jews are trying to squash our dreams. Hashem will make sure that when it is time for redemption that the righteous Jews will be redeemed.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 08:12:18 PM »
Di you read anything? The establishment of the state of Israel was all due to secular Zionists. The Jews returned to Israel to establish a democratic state. This doesn't prove Judaism, and Christianity has this prophecy as well. Prove the world was created 5700 years ago, prove Noah would be able to separate 800,000 insects from male and female, prove the concept of sin, prove the concept of a soul and then we'll talk about proving everything else. Either every bit of it is true or it's not the word of a perfect God.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 08:15:54 PM »
Di you read anything? The establishment of the state of Israel was all due to secular Zionists. The Jews returned to Israel to establish a democratic state. This doesn't prove Judaism, and Christianity has this prophecy as well. Prove the world was created 5700 years ago, prove Noah would be able to separate 800,000 insects from male and female, prove the concept of sin, prove the concept of a soul and then we'll talk about proving everything else. Either every bit of it is true or it's not the word of a perfect G-d.

This post exhibits your complete lack of understanding of anything Jewish.

1) The world was not 'Created 5700 years ago'.... We believe that Adam {the first man} was created 5772 years ago. The age of the universe is open for debate, and some Jewish sources predict the date of the origin of the universe to a degree which modern science has only recently been able to estimate.

2) Sin is simply violating a negative commandment, or failing to perform a positive commandment.

3) If you only opened your eyes you will find the answer to your questions.

I did not make teshuva till the age of 38... I am 47 now and have studied Torah for 10 years now. I am a software engineer who works in Digital Video/Audio decoding and encoding for embedded systems. I got my BS in Computer Science and have a great career in Silicon Valley. I am not ignorant and yet I have absolute faith that the word of G-d is true. Maybe someday you too could understand this.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 09:00:10 PM »
This is no different than the neo-Nazi march in Skokie.

I agree with this 100 percent.  So next time, please don't come at me with a mace because I don't think civilians (not these animals) dont deserve to be brutally assaulted.  I agree with Muman's ill wishes for these pigs, no offense to pigs

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 09:18:28 PM »
Mace?...not violent enough.  KIDDING.

I actually meant the medieval weapon:o)