Author Topic: My new name....hope everyone has a good laugh  (Read 7088 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
My new name....hope everyone has a good laugh
« on: May 18, 2012, 03:58:38 PM »
mmmhhhmmmmm :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My new name....hope everyone has a good laugh
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 04:00:34 PM »
Joshua Rosenberg from Australia.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 04:12:15 PM »
What was your name before?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 04:29:59 PM »
What was your name before?
mmmm hmmmmm mmmmm hmmmmm :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
Just stick with JTF enthusiast2...I'll know who are then.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 06:31:00 PM »
Just stick with JTF enthusiast2...I'll know who are then.

mmmNNNmmmNNNN I  need to be showin some love and a shout out to that bog fat loser Joshua Rosenjerk mmmhhhhmmmmm

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 07:17:42 PM »
You've just inspired me to change my name. Hope you guys like it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 07:18:47 PM »
I never really got the name change thing.... I am muman613, have been muman613, and I think I always will be muman613...

Havaya!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
בס''ד

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 07:35:56 PM »
I never really got the name change thing.... I am muman613, have been muman613, and I think I always will be muman613...

Havaya!

Well my name is Joshua Rosenberg from Australia and I'm a Grade A fictitious Loser named RCH.  I pose as a righteous female Gentile when I'm not furtively doing my business in the corner of Lord knows where

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 07:37:19 PM »
Well my name is Joshua Rosenberg from Australia and I'm a Grade A fictitious Loser named RCH.  I pose as a righteous female Gentile when I'm not furtively doing my business in the corner of Lord knows where

I wonder if RCH really existed or if he actually made "her" made.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 07:46:45 PM »
I wonder if RCH really existed or if he actually made "her" made.

I think RCH was that Joshua Rosentramp

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 07:51:58 PM »
בס''ד

In the past several months, Joshua Rosenberg from Australia has created numerous new anti-JTF youtube accounts and uploaded many new anti-JTF videos.

On all of his new accounts, he desperately tries to convince us that he's not Joshua Rosenberg. But he strongly defends Joshua Rosenberg.

Rosenberg's user name was "4International" - the name of the Communist Jew-hating organization created by Leon Trotsky who was one of the leaders of the Bolshevik revolution in Russia.

Rosenberg also wrote many articles for the "4International" web site - a web site that openly proclaims itself to be Trotskyite Communist.

Rosenberg claimed to be a big defender of the Serbs. But his best friend on youtube is Marbus, the Croat Nazi who has uploaded more anti-Serb Croat Nazi propaganda than anyone else.

Rosenberg is also friends with Ben Mizrachi, the dark-skinned Israeli Jew who desperately wants to be a blond Aryan and who has praised Hitler and the Nazis.

Rosenberg, Marbus and Mizrachi support the Nazi Ron Paul for president.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2012, 08:59:26 PM »
I think RCH was that Joshua Rosentramp

Then it would be wise to assume "RCH" never really existed and that he (Joshua Rosenberg) made "her" up.

בס''ד

In the past several months, Joshua Rosenberg from Australia has created numerous new anti-JTF youtube accounts and uploaded many new anti-JTF videos.

On all of his new accounts, he desperately tries to convince us that he's not Joshua Rosenberg. But he strongly defends Joshua Rosenberg.

Rosenberg's user name was "4International" - the name of the Communist Jew-hating organization created by Leon Trotsky who was one of the leaders of the Bolshevik revolution in Russia.

Rosenberg also wrote many articles for the "4International" web site - a web site that openly proclaims itself to be Trotskyite Communist.

Rosenberg claimed to be a big defender of the Serbs. But his best friend on youtube is Marbus, the Croat Nazi who has uploaded more anti-Serb Croat Nazi propaganda than anyone else.

Rosenberg is also friends with Ben Mizrachi, the dark-skinned Israeli Jew who desperately wants to be a blond Aryan and who has praised Hitler and the Nazis.

Rosenberg, Marbus and Mizrachi support the Nazi Ron Paul for president.

I'm probably sure TheMinna11000 is also Joshua Rosenberg.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2012, 11:33:07 PM »
Then it would be wise to assume "RCH" never really existed and that he (Joshua Rosenberg) made "her" up.

One thing is for sure, she (Joshua) seems to think that I am many people I am not.  I haven't been able to sign on to my dam* YT account for months.  The same can't be said for Joshua Rosenberg of Australia who seems to spend his entire life on YT as part of the Erav Rav in cyperspace

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 04:35:32 AM »
I do not think that rosenberg is rch. This can be easily checked through rch's ip address.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 06:42:55 AM »
One thing is for sure, she (Joshua) seems to think that I am many people I am not.  I haven't been able to sign on to my dam* YT account for months.  The same can't be said for Joshua Rosenberg of Australia who seems to spend his entire life on YT as part of the Erav Rav in cyperspace

"She" pretends to be from Serbia too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 08:40:20 AM »
It doesn't really matter to me who is who or pretending to be who. I'm glad to be part of JTF and I won't let anyone convince me to leave this forum. I know we're doing good work here.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 11:06:55 AM »
I loved Joshua Rosenberg very much. Spent a lot of time with him on the tele, laughing, reading scriptures, from the Torah, Tanakh etc. He is a religious Jew, and knows the scriptures. (Funny he is religious, yet puts the lives of Jews in danger)  He has many Christians in his family, as do I. I always have felt I had the best of both worlds.  (Even though I feel a Jew is ALWAYS a Jew and not supposed to 'convert' to Christianity. )

I THOUGHT it was easy to talk to Joshua. I was wrong, sadly. I remember thinking he was taping me, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.  Which is against the law. Although I didnt say anything unlawful.  Thank goodness.

I heard a vid that was dubbed by a dubbing machine/software and it was him.  It grieved me beyond belief that he never cared for me as he let on.

So, I departed here, very upset- told him to take my videos down, and was very depressed to feel so betrayed. I wanted to stay out of the argument, so I left.   I even stuck up for him against Chaim-which I see now, was a mistake and I feel sorry and bad.

I also know that he opened up a blog called "Kahanist against Jtf"  Which called me a 'white supremacist' for covering black on white crime.
He also made a video against David Ben Moshe who was ALWAYS nice to Joshua when he called our home. This made me want to just puke.
David is the BEST man in this world, a loner type. Just a sweetie pie and righteous Jew.

He says that JTF hates Christians.  I know that SOME dont like Christians.  BUT-I know MANY "Christians" that hate the Jews.  Of course they are not really "Christians" just use scriptures to condemn the Jews.

So, he- Joshua-put up a video that was FROM the JTF Hebrew forum. It is for JEWS/HEBREWS. NOT Americans for the most part.

This vid disturbed me.  But, I have kept in mind that the 'Christian' p-stinians do not care for Jews at all. Why? Because many Christians in p-stine are totally brainwashed to hate Israel and bogus "Zionist war crimes."

The only person I have really seen on American JTF question Christianity has been Muman.  Of course, he has probably had a run in with many "Christian Identity" idiots and I recall Muman is upset because some of his family members are "J4J's?"  (something like that, he wrote on earlier postings, when he first became a member).

At any rate: I, myself, being a Jew by my mother - question the motives of insane wannabe 'Christians' and their EXTREME hated of Jews and Israel.  I will take up for righteous Christians and stand by them just as militantly as I will stand by my brothers and sisters, the Jewish people (as long as both are right minded)

Joshua Rosenberg: You REALLY hurt me. BADLY. Shame.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »
I do not know what has happened with 4International. He or she created some wonderful videos supporting Serbs and all of sudden turned against everyone here at JTF.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 12:07:58 PM »
I do not think that rosenberg is rch. This can be easily checked through rch's ip address.

Isn't it easy to change your ip address?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 05:58:10 PM »
Rosenberg is extremely arrogant and thinks incredibly high of himself. It must have hurt his ego that he didn't fool me.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 06:21:07 PM »

I cant respond to any of 'Minna's' comments for the reason cited above, but it crossed my mind that this might be the case.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 10:50:13 AM »
I cant respond to any of 'Minna's' comments for the reason cited above, but it crossed my mind that this might be the case.

What's wrong. Did 'she' block you on YT?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 01:01:14 PM »
What's wrong. Did 'she' block you on YT?

I am locked out of my main account JTf enthusiast.  They want me to provide my telephone number in order to get back into the account