Author Topic: ATTENTION: Rev Wright Spills Obamas Muslim Beans  (Read 1224 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
ATTENTION: Rev Wright Spills Obamas Muslim Beans
« on: May 20, 2012, 12:39:15 AM »
Here is a report which we all will say "Mmmmm Hmmmm" to...

Apparently Rev Wright claims that Obama was a Muslim and he is not sure if Obama ever converted to Christianity..

http://nation.foxnews.com/rev-jeremiah-wright/2012/05/18/jeremiah-wright-obamas-faith-and-perhaps-being-steeped-islam

HANNITY: Yes. Interesting. All right. Now, you did ask, because this issue comes up about when he became a Christian. He tells a story and -- for my father about how we found the black value system and he was reading it and he was fortified by tapes of Reverend Wright. I mean, very familiar with Reverend Wright.

KLEIN: Yes.

HANNITY: And you asked about the issue. He did also talk in one of his books about, you know, how he did study the Koran and et cetera and that prayer at sunset was one of the most beautiful things in the world. But when he was a kid and you asked Wright if he thought that Barack Obama at some point was a Muslim and this is the answer of Reverend Wright.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

KLEIN: Do you think he ever thought of himself as Muslim?

WRIGHT: Yes.

KLEIN: No.

WRIGHT: Yes. It's like. I am sure he got some grief not politicizing grief, but some grief from that part of his family. And I say that based on my wide range of Muslim friends.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

HANNITY: What do you think of that?

KLEIN: Well, I was very interested in another part of that, as well, which is, when I asked the Reverend Wright about this whole question of Islam and Christianity. He said, well, you know, Barack Obama was steeped in Islam. He knew a lot about Islam from his childhood. But he knew very little about Christianity. And I made it easy for him to feel not guilty about learning about Christianity without turning his back on his Islamic friends?

HANNITY: What does that mean?

KLEIN: So then I said to him, well, did you convert him from --

HANNITY: You did ask him that. I remember.

KLEIN: Yes. I said, did you convert him? He said, it's hard to tell.

HANNITY: Interesting. Because, you know, anyone that ever -- you know brought up the fact, he did say in his book that he studied the Koran. OK. He studied the Koran.

KLEIN: All right.

HANNITY: He didn't say he was a Muslim. He did say the prayer at sunset was beautiful. He doesn't say he was a Muslim. But if you bring it up -- the right wing is trying to say, you know. But, all right, I have one last question for you. You do pander throughout this interview --

KLEIN: Yes, do I.

HANNITY: To Reverend Wright.

KLEIN: Yes.

HANNITY: You suck up to him big time.

KLEIN: Right?

HANNITY: And I didn't know if you meant it. And then at one point, you even attacked me in this interview, which I was a little surprised to hear. But I will let you explain yourself, in fairness. We will let everybody hear that as well.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: ATTENTION: Rev Wright Spills Obamas Muslim Beans
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 01:00:38 AM »
uhhh ohhh!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like that little bribe that they gave the reverend meant nothing.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 02:53:23 AM »
Wasn't wright himself a former member of the nation of islamic monkeys?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 04:51:32 PM »
uhhh ohhh!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like that little bribe that they gave the reverend meant nothing.
Rev Wright is an "honest" hater. He doesn't hide what he thinks. I don't think they can buy his silence because what he really want is influence and acknowledgment.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 04:54:39 PM »
Wasn't wright himself a former member of the nation of islamic monkeys?
No as far as I know he came from the branch of black liberation theology of James Cone. It is heavily influenced from the nation of Islam but was never part of it.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 05:05:02 PM »
See, Even Mentor and 20 year pastor to Obama does not know whether Hussein converted to Christianity...that is very telling....