Author Topic: "Jaws Of Life" needed for the Tapuach First Response Team  (Read 2182 times)

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
"Jaws Of Life" needed for the Tapuach First Response Team
« on: June 27, 2007, 02:49:19 AM »
B"H

The Tapuach First Response Team
Kfar Tapuach is located in the Shomron 15 minutes from Shchem the burial place of Joseph, and 10 minutes away from Har Brachah where we received the blessings when we first entered Eretz Yisroel. As you may very well know, this area is one of the more dangerous areas in Israel. The Tapuach First Response Team is comprised of 18 dedicated members eight of whom are paramedics.

We respond to everything from roadside shootings and hostage situations to car accidents. The members of the medical team have all been trained by Magen David Adom (Red Star of David), and  attend  regular refresher courses.  The medical team responds to over 95% of the car accidents in our area and are often the first on the scene. We have gone through extensive extraction training using our rescue saw as well as the Jaws of life. Currently there are not any government nor local organizations that are willing to help us obtain equipment. All of our equipment that we have obtained so far, was obtained through private
donations. Currently, we are looking to buy a battery-operated "Jaws Of Life."  It can be brought through a company in Israel at the cost of $11,850, or in New York for $9,900.  The same company in New York has one, second-hand unit for $6,630.  It is two years old and they claim that it is in excellent working condition but will probably need new batteries.

We accept donations through Hatzalah Yehuda & Shomron. Please contact them before sending any donation and tell them that you want to donate specifically to "The Tapuach Medical Rescue Team."  Please write that on the check in the memo area as well. Please also notify me about any donations, so I can keep track of them.

Thanking you in advance,
Shaul Levine

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.  I can also be contacted through
Yahoo, AOL, and MSN messengers, as well as Skype at shaultapuach

Contact Details for Hatzalah Yehuda & Shomron:
Email: [email protected]

In the United States:

Hatzalah Yehuda & Shomron
130 Church Street #324
New York, NY 10007
Tel: (866) 428-0310

In Israel:
Hatzalah Yehuda & Shomron
Givon 108/2
Givaat Zev, 90917
Tel: 1-700-700-911

Hatzalah Yehuda & Shomron is a charitable 501(c)3 non-profit organization as determined by the US Internal Revenue Service, ID # 20-1239468, and in Israel as a registered Amutah under article 46 of the Israeli tax authorities. ID # 58-036-3885. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.[/b]

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 02:50:53 AM by yaaqov »
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Jaws Of Life" needed for the Tapuach First Response Team
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 12:13:49 AM »
This is certainly something worth supporting. Unfortunately, people on here are generally very young and this is not the best place to fundraise for that reason. I really hope you get many of those machines and any other lifesaving equipment you may need. It's a shame the kikes in the Israeli government don't provide you with support.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline yaaqov

• Full JTFer
    • Esser Agaroth
Re: "Jaws Of Life" needed for the Tapuach First Response Team
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 02:29:59 AM »
B"H

Thanks for responding.  I was thinking that some may forwarded this message on.  Maybe someone knows someone who knows someone, etc....

I believe that even bits of information like this one let those outside (and inside) Israel know a little bit more about what is going on in the different communities in Israel, and in particular Shomron and Yehudah.

It's the kind of thing that tells you a little about a community, and you probably wouldn't see it in the news.
Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah